June 15, 2024, 10:33:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #712 1/12 - 1/16/08  (Read 239455 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: January 16, 2008, 09:37:44 PM »

What these a-holes don't realize, is they keep drawing negative attention to Aruba by allowing two quack "mediums" to cause them to re-open the case because of their "breaking news". REOPEN the case PLEASE!!!!! ya dip shits!!!! then REARREST j2k and let justice be given to Natalee!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: January 16, 2008, 09:37:47 PM »

June 29, 2005

"We were stunned the first week,"
said Carol Standifer, who worked with Twitty at home and has spent several weeks in Aruba helping the family. "It was just surreal."

http://www.reflector.com/news/content/shared/news/world/stories/06/29_ARUBA_MOTHER.html
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: January 16, 2008, 09:39:19 PM »

Quotes from Carol, Carol's professional history all seem to dispute this accusation
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: January 16, 2008, 09:39:40 PM »

Joran: her room was on the ground floor.

Anita: You can walk straight from the beach to her room. There are about 7 or 8 statements. That witnesses have seen her walking.

Does this bother anyone else, that they know exactly where her room was and how to get to it without being seen? 

Did Joran figure this out before or after he went in the car with Natalee?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: January 16, 2008, 09:39:42 PM »

Sure it wasn't "the tape" sent to Jonathan and Medley??

Yes, that is the one.

He mentioned this wasn't about finding Natalee's body,this was about clearing the names of Joran,Satish and Deepak 

Persistence must be near the location of Natalee's body.  Sounds like some have pulled out the BIG guns now.

Either that or the Minister of Justice is worried about something. Perhaps the FBI or was this all to counter Oprah's show?

Rudy and Paulus......What have you gotten yourselves into?  One way or another, you're going down soon.  Your own will have to take you down just to stop the madness you are perpetuating.

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: January 16, 2008, 09:39:51 PM »

nobody knows who they are, but they have good reputations?  looks like rudy's going to have some company when he "goes away".
dennisintn
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #906 on: January 16, 2008, 09:39:56 PM »

Let's debunk another stupid conclusion.

All of the Mountain Brook teens should have been made to stay on the island.
OK folks, a girl goes missing on a foreign island and your child is one on the trip. Who isn't going to insist you get your children off the hell whole? Unless the police put a moratorium on travel, who isn't going to want their child a way from a place where obviously something bad happened?

I agree Red, making the others stay on the island would have gone over like a turd in a punch bowl!  If I would have had one that was detained on that hellhole my husband would have made the Black Water teams look tame!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: January 16, 2008, 09:42:14 PM »

Just posting this to have a history trail.  From RU again.

BhamMom  PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:29 pm         

April 10, 2006
HarryTho 4/10 Natalee Holloway Commentary

Topics: Natalee Holloway

On the Aruba front itself, we have a revelation from MF over at the Freedom Blog that a Kelly Castillo of Arkansas and a friend visited Police Chief Dompig and declared that Natalee was alive on the island of Aruba a few days after Beth and her posse landed. Natalee refused to go back to Alabama, because of the abuse that she suffered there. Although this declaration reads a little suspicious, it does conform to revelations in Natalee's alleged pregnancy letter that coincidentally was postmarked form Arkansas. Interestingly, Kelly Castillo's declaration resembles the suspicions of Aruban Detective Nicholaas' hunches, aired in the first few days of the investigation.

Kelly Castillo and Daniel Young - General Discussion - Natalee Holloway Case

Regrettably, it may be coming to light that our worst fears in this case are materializing: Natalee was abused at home. Julia Renfro may have hit the nail on the head many months ago. I pray that this new information proves inaccurate for the sake of the people of Alabama. How will they ever live this down?

Additionally, the Bon Dia article that published Kelly Costillo's declarations mentioned some "taped" statements alleging an intent to harm the island of Aruba.

http://www.arubacentral.com/newspaper/bondia/April/10/A-10-04-2006.pdf

Once again, this information could be far more damaging than the cat-spitting accusations of the past 10 months.

Lastly, we have some disturbing news from the Caribbean Newspaper that the Chavez of Venezuela issue with land acquisition intentions in the Antilles is more than rumor.       

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: January 16, 2008, 09:43:18 PM »

The evil one is still hard at work. I am absolutely convinced this heartless soul has been behind this cover up since the very beginning. His press conference today and backing up these lies confirms what many of us have thought.

I have been told by some posters that they have no desire to look at a goats ass on this site, yet that picture of one keeps surfacing:) Is it photo shopped to appear as that man's face, or is he a faceless half goat, half man with a goats ass where a face belongs:Smile))))))) Was that island bombed with an atom bomb and he a poor genetically altered poor soul?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: January 16, 2008, 09:43:26 PM »

Quotes from Carol, Carol's professional history all seem to dispute this accusation

Of course
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: January 16, 2008, 09:44:01 PM »

Let's debunk another stupid conclusion.

All of the Mountain Brook teens should have been made to stay on the island.

OK folks, a girl goes missing on a foreign island and your child is one on the trip. Who isn't going to insist you get your children off the hell whole? Unless the police put a moratorium on travel, who isn't going to want their child a way from a place where obviously something bad happened?

At that time, didn't Ale believe she was fine and would "turn up" in a few days?  Didn't they tell Dave to go on down to C&C's and have a beer?  Nothing to worry about.....why should the MB students be asked to stay?

There was no problem........REMEMBER?

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: January 16, 2008, 09:44:11 PM »

This is just a ridiculous and far-fetched attempt by Anita and Paulus' friends to repair the damage done by Joran himself during his recent wine-flinging tantrum.  The audio/interview is just an outrageous lie created by Anita and friends during hours of "suppose this happened" talks and fantasizing.  Anita is desperate to create an image of Joran as her well-behaved and respectable son.  So, what does she do?  Invent and propogate a tale that portrays Natalee in the worst possible light as a contrast to her own "good son" image that the world saw shattered by Joran himself!  Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! This outlandish story, bearing no resemblence to the truth as has been known for years, is now being broadcast as Anita's next attempt to salvage her son's image.   This would be funny, in a rather black humor sort of way, if it weren't so very tragic.  Anita actually believes she can spread this type of totally unbelievable garbage and people will contrast this negative image of Natalee with the image of her son Joran and she thinks he will come out looking like the "good son"!   Anita, now we know where Joran's mental illness springs.  This family needs serious help.

BRING NATALEE HOME
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: January 16, 2008, 09:47:11 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

I find it strange this Kelly Castillo & Daniel Young profess to be friends of the slootytoots.
Remember the letter Paulus claimed he got from Natalee? It was mailed from Arkansas, well Kelly Castillo is from Arkansas. Things that make you go hhmmmm

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2006/04/harrytho_410_na.php
<snip>
On the Aruba front itself, we have a revelation from MF over at the Freedom Blog that a Kelly Castillo of Arkansas and a friend visited Police Chief Dompig and declared that Natalee was alive on the island of Aruba a few days after Beth and her posse landed. Natalee refused to go back to Alabama, because of the abuse that she suffered there. Although this declaration reads a little suspicious, it does conform to revelations in Natalee's alleged pregnancy letter that coincidentally was postmarked form Arkansas. Interestingly, Kelly Castillo's declaration resembles the suspicions of Aruban Detective Nicholaas' hunches, aired in the first few days of the investigation.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: January 16, 2008, 09:47:12 PM »

This is just a ridiculous and far-fetched attempt by Anita and Paulus' friends to repair the damage done by Joran himself during his recent wine-flinging tantrum.  The audio/interview is just an outrageous lie created by Anita and friends during hours of "suppose this happened" talks and fantasizing.  Anita is desperate to create an image of Joran as her well-behaved and respectable son.  So, what does she do?  Invent and propogate a tale that portrays Natalee in the worst possible light as a contrast to her own "good son" image that the world saw shattered by Joran himself!  Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! This outlandish story, bearing no resemblence to the truth as has been known for years, is now being broadcast as Anita's next attempt to salvage her son's image.   This would be funny, in a rather black humor sort of way, if it weren't so very tragic.  Anita actually believes she can spread this type of totally unbelievable garbage and people will contrast this negative image of Natalee with the image of her son Joran and she thinks he will come out looking like the "good son"!   Anita, now we know where Joran's mental illness springs.  This family needs serious help.

I guess I'm continuously shocked at how low they will go.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: January 16, 2008, 09:48:22 PM »

I 2nd that.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: January 16, 2008, 09:48:43 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

I find it strange this Kelly Castillo & Daniel Young profess to be friends of the slootytoots.
Remember the letter Paulus claimed he got from Natalee? It was mailed from Arkansas, well Kelly Castillo is from Arkansas. Things that make you go hhmmmm

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2006/04/harrytho_410_na.php
<snip>

Nice catch Yap
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #916 on: January 16, 2008, 09:50:15 PM »

Joran: her room was on the ground floor.

Anita: You can walk straight from the beach to her room. There are about 7 or 8 statements. That witnesses have seen her walking.

Does this bother anyone else, that they know exactly where her room was and how to get to it without being seen? 

Did Joran figure this out before or after he went in the car with Natalee?

His daddy told him.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: January 16, 2008, 09:50:25 PM »

http://www.scrux.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=386

Kelly Castillo, 2005
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: January 16, 2008, 09:51:01 PM »

Mental illness is not a logical and predictable thing.  It does follow a pattern of degeneration and increasingly desperate acts, some say in a call for help.  Unfortunately, I don't think they've hit bottom yet.  We'll probably still see more desperate attempts to deny and portray Joran as a "good boy" before the truth comes out and all is exposed.  They need help, seriously.

BRING NATALEE HOME
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #919 on: January 16, 2008, 09:51:20 PM »

The evil one is still hard at work. I am absolutely convinced this heartless soul has been behind this cover up since the very beginning. His press conference today and backing up these lies confirms what many of us have thought.

I have been told by some posters that they have no desire to look at a goats ass on this site, yet that picture of one keeps surfacing:) Is it photo shopped to appear as that man's face, or is he a faceless half goat, half man with a goats ass where a face belongs:Smile))))))) Was that island bombed with an atom bomb and he a poor genetically altered poor soul?
I posted what I thought of everytime I see his pic a while back but I promised not to do it again, goat's ass is a good alternate though, thanks PI!  "Inbred" also comes to mind a lot if I look at him for more than a second or two.   Rolling Eyes

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.