June 23, 2024, 01:28:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #712 1/12 - 1/16/08  (Read 240341 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: January 14, 2008, 10:21:18 PM »

The pregnant Marine, the hiker who was killed by this maniac who has apparently done  so to others, and on and on it goes.

So many missing and I do care about each and every one of them, just so many hours in the day and I can't give my heart away again the way I did to Beth.  Too painful!

But how sad all these people who just vanish are for their families and how evil those who do these deeds!  But watching the level of investigation in this country and the joke of one in Aruba just makes me all the more angry at the way Natalee's disappearance was treated so very lightly by those who should have been there for her and weren't.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: January 14, 2008, 10:23:05 PM »

Angie - yes, got your email, just haven't had time to reply properly.  Will later tonight,thanks!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: January 14, 2008, 10:27:12 PM »

With regard to all of the facts (and rumors) in the case after nearly three years...
There have been some very insightful and intuitive thinking done in this forum.

How neat, hypothetically, and in a perfect world, would it be to congregate all monkeys at the same time with the HOLLOWAY/TWITTY families, and all others, who have contributed their unique ideas, in the same room with a huge blank dry erase board sitting next to every shred of evidence from PV's, videotape, audio, etc. All could contribute, while confirming facts, disspelling rumors, and brainstorming as to the inticate details surrounding that evening and the subsequent weeks and months thereafter.  A detailed timeline could probably be detailed to the nanosecond. BETH's journal would sure be of value.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: January 14, 2008, 10:27:33 PM »

Niters sweat Monkeys, going to hit the hay.

Hi Angie!!!!!

Thanks for finding that clip.

Up next on Greta the wine assault and DeVries!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: January 14, 2008, 10:27:40 PM »

On FOX - DeVries will be on!  Coming up next!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: January 14, 2008, 10:27:42 PM »

She just said coming up after the commercial.

Usually they save Natalee until the very very last on the program, however, so we shall see.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: January 14, 2008, 10:29:18 PM »

viet vet - Jug Twitty's friend
FP comments
December 6

Speaking of off the record comments, we were told were to find Joran at the International School on a Friday , June 2 or 3, have it in my notes. Was also told Joran hit Natalee with an aluminum baseball bat…in the head. The same man told me both stories and guess what, Joran was at the International School that day, hiding. He was sleeping over there rather than home,,, scared he was. The fine Aruba Police followed us to the school that day or maybe we would already have solved this case. Yeah Karin, a bounch of cowboys…

I have never forgotten this either and I could care less what others say about VietVet. He was in Aruba almost in the very beginning and I believe he was told this and it very well could be true Sad  Not sure where he would get a baseball bat from unless it was at the house or Deepak kept one in his car. My guess is Natalee punched,kicked and did everything possible to get away. Joran went berzerk after getting embarrased and punched in the face. Not only is he a spoiled rotten brat who gets away with everything,But he's a drug using punk with a violent temper. Bad combination!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
crazybabyborg
« Reply #367 on: January 14, 2008, 10:30:09 PM »

I just cannot shake astonishment at those who have always maintained Joran's innocence and are just now letting the possibility that he knows more than he's telling creep into their minds. And it's a reaction to seeing him throw wine at someone!

That's so interesting to me! It's got to be the visual, right? Remember the footage we've seen a thousand times of Joran in the front seat of a police car handcuffed with his hands behind his back? Everytime I see it I notice a moment where he purposefully looks pitiful. His eyebrows go up, and he adopts what he obviously believes is a "meek" and pleading expression. A snippet of it is at 3:10 of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itfQ1pnfsSU

I really think that some people listened to the interviews and just could not connect a murderous crime with the kid they were seeing! Nevermind the FACTS, he just didn't "seem" capable of hurting Natalee. He looked a little different in this last interview, and has done more than all the facts in the case has done so far. Go Figure!

Case on Fox cming up now!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #368 on: January 14, 2008, 10:36:02 PM »

AHAH!!!! TACO ALERT!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #369 on: January 14, 2008, 10:37:25 PM »

How Funny! That footage I was referring to was just shown on Fox. They cut it a bit early......
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #370 on: January 14, 2008, 10:40:01 PM »

ONLY Taco could come up with excuses for Joran's behavior!  Lord, I've heard everything now!   But thank God I didn't have to see or him, only a read statement by Megan...

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: January 14, 2008, 10:40:44 PM »

Peter De Vries said on Fox we have seen the real Joran and this is how he is.  He said he wasn't surprised at what he did and he knows Joran very well since he investigated this case.

Joe T. issued a statement:

"While Joran's conduct with the journalist is not excusable, he and his family have been under tremendous pressure over the last two and a half years.  He has been the subject of false accusations, for which he has been exonerated, liable and slanderous statements, and even death threats to him and his family.  The reporter in questions, at the conclusion of the interview, made a rather crude remark which caused a reaction from Joran that he now regrets.  This incident does not change the fact that he had nothing to do with Natalee's disappearance, as proven by the evidence or lack thereof and the dismissal of the investigation against Joran."

Joe Tacopina
Joran van der Sloot's Attorney
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 10:47:45 PM by San » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: January 14, 2008, 10:42:53 PM »

Peter De Vries said on Fox we have seen the real Joran and this is how he is.  He said he wasn't surprised at what he did and he knows Joran very well since he investigated this case.

"While Joran's conduct with the journalist is not excusable, he and his family have been under tremendous pressure over the last two and a half years.  He has been the subject of false accusations, for which he has been exonerated, liable and slanderous statements, and even death threats to him and his family.  The reporter in questions, at the conclusion of the interview, made a rather crude remark which caused a reaction from Joran that he now regrets.  This incident does not change the fact that he had nothing to do with Natalee's disappearance, as proven by the evidence or lack thereof and the dismissal of the investigation against Joran."

Joe Tacopina

Thanks San!  You're supposed to be sleeping, lol  Laughing
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 10:48:17 PM by San » Logged
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: January 14, 2008, 10:42:58 PM »

AHAH!!!! TACO ALERT!

TACOPINA ... what a joke this man truly is.

Although Joran's actions are inexcusable, I am going to look to make a statement that will try and excuse him of his actions.

You know Joe T. innocent people do not need to be continuously defended for their actions.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: January 14, 2008, 10:43:49 PM »

Joran has not been "exonerated" by any one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #375 on: January 14, 2008, 10:45:20 PM »

Joe Taco knew he couldn't make that statement live....such BS....I thought DeVries responded appropriately though.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: January 14, 2008, 10:45:44 PM »

obviously Joran has ZERO CONTROL of himself
and certainly his parents have had ZERO over him in a long time

my guess is  he has been drinking along time ( being the delicious sporter that he is )

anita couldnt control him because of several reasons

1. she is stupid and never told him NO in a long time

2. paulus knew there were problems with him and he just took off and worked away from home.

3. their solution was again a SIMPLE one. but it wasnt even a solution

"put him in in his own apartment and keep our fingers crossed"

well GUESS WHAT JERKWEEDS.......it failed

anyone can see it

paulus has a girlfriend.......... that was obvious

anita didnt care because she was married to a judge

its SHOW TIME at the slooooooooooooooooooooooots

sloots spelled backwards SPELLS   STOOLS

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: January 14, 2008, 10:46:36 PM »

Joe Tacopina

Thanks San!
I think Joran would have been better served if Taco had kept his statement to
himself.  We have all seen the video and know that De Vries did not make a crude
statement.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 10:49:04 PM by San » Logged

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #378 on: January 14, 2008, 10:51:04 PM »

AHAH!!!! TACO ALERT!

TACOPINA ... what a joke this man truly is.
Although Joran's actions are inexcusable, I am going to look to make a statement that will try and excuse him of his actions.

You know Joe T. innocent people do not need to be continuously defended for their actions.

So true, Red

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: January 14, 2008, 10:51:39 PM »

Joran's attorney was not present at the interview and would have no more first hand knowledge of the interview or the boorish behavior at the end than we do, and for him to attempt to spin the behavior telling us what we saw and heard is an insult to us all. We have eyes, we have ears, we have the ability to reason, and the we now know that Joran demonstrated what could be defined as anger management problems that resulted in premeditated according to Joran, aggressive and assaultive behaviors. Proof of guilt, no, but another brick in the wall of public opinion, yes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.