June 23, 2024, 01:40:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #712 1/12 - 1/16/08  (Read 240351 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #440 on: January 15, 2008, 12:21:24 AM »

jokes are suppoed to be funny

when joran says he photo chopped a picture of him and Natalee
he said it was a joke

i dont see anything even remotely funny

i cant even guess

he is a joke and so is his father

An innocent person doesn't do things like that, a sociopath does. 

By JINGO, I think you're right Klaas.   Wink

Yes you are exactly right Klaas!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: January 15, 2008, 12:27:45 AM »

I keep imagining a picture of Joran broken into pieces on the floor, and Mommy Sloot sweeping the pieces into a dustpan that Daddy Sloot is holding.  This is his cleanup crew.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: January 15, 2008, 12:28:18 AM »

San, thanks for the statement!  I was thinking how it could be captured from YouTube later and you already had it!  You are too fast for me!

I thought the show host was Laurie Dhue but it is Megan soembody?  I don't know all their names well.

Anyway, she gave deVries the LAST WORD after Taco's statement was read.  Good for her, too.  He was the wronged party here and should have had last word.

I saw Megan give interpretation of a pretty broad legal document once and was more impressed with her than either Greta or Rita.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #443 on: January 15, 2008, 12:51:52 AM »

San, thanks for the statement!  I was thinking how it could be captured from YouTube later and you already had it!  You are too fast for me!

I thought the show host was Laurie Dhue but it is Megan soembody?  I don't know all their names well.

Anyway, she gave deVries the LAST WORD after Taco's statement was read.  Good for her, too.  He was the wronged party here and should have had last word.

I saw Megan give interpretation of a pretty broad legal document once and was more impressed with her than either Greta or Rita.

I like her too Tylergal, she's a lot better than Rita in my opinion and Greta just grates on my nerves anymore.  I lost all respect for her after the JVDS interviews.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: January 15, 2008, 01:07:13 AM »

Please disregard Joran's latest shenanigans as he is under a lot of stress

No problem,
Joe Q. Public

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: January 15, 2008, 01:09:11 AM »

Help Klaas, I'm seeing double!

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: January 15, 2008, 01:10:43 AM »

That's because I fixed your first one,lol  Laughing

I deleted the first one  Laughing
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: January 15, 2008, 01:14:36 AM »

That's because I fixed your first one,lol  Laughing

I deleted the first one  Laughing

I wondered what happened to that one, I was aiming for "preview" and must have hit "post."  (If I had an embarassed icon, I would put it here.)  Oops!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: January 15, 2008, 01:54:42 AM »

Tell me it isn't so!  The poor little Sporter is upset, I feel so sorry for him, after all, it's been such a cakewalk for Beth, I can see why he picks on her so much!  GMAFB  Mad Mad

Note to Joe T:  This is what it looks like to be upset and under stress.  Throwing wine in someone's eyes is what being angry and out of control looks like.  How long are you planning to leave the spin cycle on? 

Here I thought there was nothing slicker than a sweaty Sloot. 

PS I think you need a new cleanup crew, this one is worn out from putting in so much overtime.

I believe in miracles!
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #449 on: January 15, 2008, 02:59:56 AM »

Tell me it isn't so!  The poor little Sporter is upset, I feel so sorry for him, after all, it's been such a cakewalk for Beth, I can see why he picks on her so much!  GMAFB  Mad Mad

Note to Joe T:  This is what it looks like to be upset and under stress.  Throwing wine in someone's eyes is what being angry and out of control looks like.  How long are you planning to leave the spin cycle on? 

PS I think you need a new cleanup crew, this one is worn out from putting in so much overtime.

I am glad you made that point, Bearlyhere.  It just gripes me that people would defend that poor excuse for a human being, and have absolutely no sympathy, empathy, time or care about Natalee's family, especially her parents.  I wonder how Anita would feel if someone murdered Joran, she never got any answers to how, why, who or where, and couldn't even put his body to rest because they didn't want to lose any money over it.  No where to visit him, talk to him or imagine him.  And then a whole bunch of crazies start saying the cruelest things to her, blaming her for him being dead, and telling her he deserved it.  Anita, why can't you put yourself in Beth's shoes?  Because she truly had a wonderful daughter, full of light and promise?  Not a touch of darkness in her.  Everything your son is not.  So you let your "friends" and husband torture her with the most evil things they can think of so that your son will not be exposed for what he really is?   Everything Natalee did brought people joy and laughter.  What is Joran giving?
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #450 on: January 15, 2008, 03:03:01 AM »

Good nite to anyone who is still up!! 

Many many great posts today and tonight.  God bless you all.  Welcome to Enough and all the other new Monkeys out there! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: January 15, 2008, 03:09:00 AM »

Good nite to anyone who is still up!! 

Many many great posts today and tonight.  God bless you all.  Welcome to Enough and all the other new Monkeys out there! 

Nite SS and thanks for reading my posts.

I believe in miracles!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #452 on: January 15, 2008, 03:25:35 AM »

HI Bearlyhere....This picture of poor Beth really is about the saddest thing to look at....Bless Her Heart....No One can really know what She feels like....I had a friend whose daughter went missing a long time ago and it was 6 months before Her remains were found the guy that killed Her was sent to prison and got 60 years and will soon be released after 25 years.....I can not imagine not ever knowing what happened to Your Daughter.....when knowing would be bad enough..... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: January 15, 2008, 03:38:43 AM »

Peter De Vries said on Fox we have seen the real Joran and this is how he is.  He said he wasn't surprised at what he did and he knows Joran very well since he investigated this case.

Joe T. issued a statement:

"While Joran's conduct with the journalist is not excusable, he and his family have been under tremendous pressure over the last two and a half years.  He has been the subject of false accusations, for which he has been exonerated, liable and slanderous statements, and even death threats to him and his family.  The reporter in questions, at the conclusion of the interview, made a rather crude remark which caused a reaction from Joran that he now regrets.  This incident does not change the fact that he had nothing to do with Natalee's disappearance, as proven by the evidence or lack thereof and the dismissal of the investigation against Joran."

Joe Tacopina
Joran van der Sloot's Attorney

Taco cops out! You know when a lawyer issues a statement rather than coming on to defend him his client is G-U-I-L-T-Y!

Glad to see Megan handle this instead of Greta because she's not afraid to hardball it and is "inclined to believe" Joran is guilty. Good to have DeVries on!

Joran just got ripped again.

I disagree.  I think when Taco saw what Joran did, he $h1t himself and didn't want to appear on camera with dirty drawers., so he wrote a statement instead.  JMO Of course.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: January 15, 2008, 03:41:59 AM »

HI Bearlyhere....This picture of poor Beth really is about the saddest thing to look at....Bless Her Heart....No One can really know what She feels like....I had a friend whose daughter went missing a long time ago and it was 6 months before Her remains were found the guy that killed Her was sent to prison and got 60 years and will soon be released after 25 years.....I can not imagine not ever knowing what happened to Your Daughter.....when knowing would be bad enough..... 

Hi hotping, I can't imagine anything worse.  How Beth puts her feet on the floor day after day is beyond me.  I hope no one else ever has to know the extent of this woman's pain, yet it happens to parents every day.

I believe in miracles!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: January 15, 2008, 03:44:07 AM »

Please disregard Joran's latest shenanigans as he is under a lot of stress

No problem,
Joe Q. Public

Perfect!

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: January 15, 2008, 03:54:50 AM »

Well Goodnite Monkeys....Its been a very interesting last couple of days....and IMO I think things are going to get alot more interesting very soon....I believe that Natalee will soon be found and brought home...Lord Knows that is what We all are praying for....God Bless the Persistence.

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: January 15, 2008, 03:57:57 AM »

Peter De Vries said on Fox we have seen the real Joran and this is how he is.  He said he wasn't surprised at what he did and he knows Joran very well since he investigated this case.

Joe T. issued a statement:

"While Joran's conduct with the journalist is not excusable, he and his family have been under tremendous pressure over the last two and a half years.  He has been the subject of false accusations, for which he has been exonerated, liable and slanderous statements, and even death threats to him and his family.  The reporter in questions, at the conclusion of the interview, made a rather crude remark which caused a reaction from Joran that he now regrets.  This incident does not change the fact that he had nothing to do with Natalee's disappearance, as proven by the evidence or lack thereof and the dismissal of the investigation against Joran."

Joe Tacopina
Joran van der Sloot's Attorney

Taco cops out! You know when a lawyer issues a statement rather than coming on to defend him his client is G-U-I-L-T-Y!

Glad to see Megan handle this instead of Greta because she's not afraid to hardball it and is "inclined to believe" Joran is guilty. Good to have DeVries on!

Joran just got ripped again.

I disagree.  I think when Taco saw what Joran did, he $h1t himself and didn't want to appear on camera with dirty drawers., so he wrote a statement instead.  JMO Of course.
I think You Pegged It.....LOL

In God We Trust!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #458 on: January 15, 2008, 06:54:21 AM »

Well, it's not the whole thing, but this is a link to the video with subtitles. There is a snippet here that has sound and you can at least hear Anita with her "NO......" It actually sounds like a cat. Also shows DeVries wife telling Anita what she thinks about how Joran was raised.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-CF-2TBK64

Maybe the whole thing will be re-posted!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: January 15, 2008, 07:25:48 AM »

I am glad you made that point, Bearlyhere.  It just gripes me that people would defend that poor excuse for a human being, and have absolutely no sympathy, empathy, time or care about Natalee's family, especially her parents.  I wonder how Anita would feel if someone murdered Joran, she never got any answers to how, why, who or where, and couldn't even put his body to rest because they didn't want to lose any money over it.  No where to visit him, talk to him or imagine him.  And then a whole bunch of crazies start saying the cruelest things to her, blaming her for him being dead, and telling her he deserved it.  Anita, why can't you put yourself in Beth's shoes?  Because she truly had a wonderful daughter, full of light and promise?  Not a touch of darkness in her.  Everything your son is not.  So you let your "friends" and husband torture her with the most evil things they can think of so that your son will not be exposed for what he really is?   Everything Natalee did brought people joy and laughter.  What is Joran giving?

I think the two of you combined for a powerful post that explains just how selfish the Van Der Sloots are. A picture is worth a 1000 words if someone thinks to display it at the proper moment, but the timing and thought to retrieve this photo combined with the words that act as icing to the cake are much better than wine in the face of the Van Der Sloots. Together they place this sordid affair in its proper perspective. Excellent post and followup post.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.