June 23, 2024, 01:36:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #712 1/12 - 1/16/08  (Read 240347 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #620 on: January 15, 2008, 11:52:39 PM »

I think Robots and me were the staunchest supporters of Mos and Holland -- only to be knocked to reality. No, I don't think there is any alterior motives to Mos' approach. If he sensed a "cover-up" -- all he had to do was SAY so. The public sentiment would have FORCED justice. I respect your optimism P.I. --- but an outcry from The Netherlands is only going to come fom Joran "hanging" himself like he did a few nights ago. My only hope is for Natalee to be found and brought home. There will never be justice from Aruba or The Netherlands.  Neutral

Oh, Wreck; count me among the hook, line , and sinker crowd! I was absolutely, totally, a believer in Mos!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: January 15, 2008, 11:54:50 PM »

Hey Monkeys... been lurking but I missed what was said about Jossy...

if it was bad, hey he has been Beth's support in Aruba... so I agree with all of your thoughts that he is good.

will one of you please please transcribe Oprah tomorrow.... ??? Lately I am working until 8 or 9 every night and I never get to see Oprah

I'm sure Heli will transcribe it  Wink Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: January 16, 2008, 12:05:49 AM »

TRUE - BREAKING NEWS

Oprah's people want to talk to RED about the case!  They have left a message for him to call them.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: January 16, 2008, 12:09:04 AM »

Not kidding, for real!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #624 on: January 16, 2008, 12:12:09 AM »

Not kidding, for real!
WOW! For Real?

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: January 16, 2008, 12:13:21 AM »

I think Robots and me were the staunchest supporters of Mos and Holland -- only to be knocked to reality. No, I don't think there is any alterior motives to Mos' approach. If he sensed a "cover-up" -- all he had to do was SAY so. The public sentiment would have FORCED justice. I respect your optimism P.I. --- but an outcry from The Netherlands is only going to come fom Joran "hanging" himself like he did a few nights ago. My only hope is for Natalee to be found and brought home. There will never be justice from Aruba or The Netherlands.  Neutral
Me Too CBB!

Oh, Wreck; count me among the hook, line , and sinker crowd! I was absolutely, totally, a believer in Mos!

In God We Trust!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: January 16, 2008, 12:13:44 AM »

Yep, for real.  He'll be talking to them tomorrow before the show airs.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #627 on: January 16, 2008, 12:18:10 AM »

OMG!!! She may actually be well informed before Beth gets there?????  Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

YEAH!!!!!!!! RED, YOU'LL DO A GREAT JOB AND i'M so GLAD SHE CONTACTED YOU!!!!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: January 16, 2008, 12:18:32 AM »

GO RED GO! I'm like alot of others I don't watch Oprah normally but I will tomorrow for sure! Good Nite Monkeys!

In God We Trust!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: January 16, 2008, 12:19:50 AM »

OMG!!! She may actually be well informed before Beth gets there?????  Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

YEAH!!!!!!!! RED, YOU'LL DO A GREAT JOB AND i'M so GLAD SHE CONTACTED YOU!!!!

CBB - the show actually taped today so they would have to edit stuff in I guess. 
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: January 16, 2008, 12:19:53 AM »

Not kidding, for real!
WOW! For Real?

Yup ,,, for real. I received a couple of messages today from Oprah's producer. It seems that Oprah's people have been on SM looking at posts and witness statements.

Should be speaking to them in the AM. Will let you know how it turns out tomorrow.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #631 on: January 16, 2008, 12:20:29 AM »

oooops! I almost forgot what I was going to post before I saw the news! I was skimming through some videos, and ran across this. It isn't new but Beth's message and request is as timely today as it was then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko3XpZOBod0&NR=1
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: January 16, 2008, 12:22:03 AM »

I think that Jossy led us out of the forest and did his part, at great risk to himself. Is Jossy completely clean? Probably not, but he is not ethically challenged, and if he did skirt some laws it was probably in the past and was totally unrelated to this case. But Aruba owes him a big apology because he tried to step up and lead a country he obviously cares very much for in the right direction, he tried to expose the illegal Dutch friends who were in a position to blackmail for instance Rudy Croes and the Arubian government into shutting up and cooperating with and allowing the cover up of the Dutch boy, and he apparently was clean enough that the local Dutch had no blackmail material on him. Jossy's path would have preserved the tourism business that the locals depend on for their income. He was protecting them as much as he was helping Beth. The two had similar goals in that the right thing solved both the locals and Beth's problems.

The MEP, the controlling party was founded by Betico Croes, the liberator of Aruba, and as his son, Rudy, had entirely too much influence with the locals for Jossy to win against the MEPs. But despite the great influence that Rudy had with the locals, and his dominance in the political arena too great for Jossy, he was too weak to handle the Dutch investigation due to his own criminal activities, unrelated to Natalee, of which the local Dutch boys were aware, as they control the key positions at the police, and the prosecutors office, and they had friends who were the judges. But the judges could only consider the case developed by the prosecutor and police, so in reality they had little to with which to work.

Maybe even at first Jossy was going to play the cover up as evidenced by his infamous tale that the FBI was chasing a car with Natalee in it, he soon realized that Beth was not going on, and he reversed strategy and became Beth's strongest supporter there. And for that he has my undying admiration, respect, and friendship, even though I will never meet him, and I sincerely wish him the best with his family's trouble and wish there was something I could do to help him. He stood tall and strong for Beth.

And I realize that this is speculation, and I apologize to Mr Mansur if I have it wrong. But I know I am not wrong for thanking him for supporting Beth and for wishing him the best. I also hope that he stays silent on this from here on out and concentrate on his and his family's future. They apparently need him.

Thank you PI.  Your post is definite food for thought.

Nevertheless ... it grieves me to think that there is not one person on that Island who is exposing those ... within the corrupt Aruban investigation ... within the Aruban government ... within the judiciary ... who are denying Natalee Holloway justice and ... forcing the the family into a nightmare that is neverending.

Jossy Mansur is the ONLY Aruban who is in a position to make a difference that has been there for the family since day one.  The family need him and ... justice for Natalee is counting on him.

Janet

++++++++++++++++++

BETH TWITTY
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
September 14, 2005

TWITTY: Well, you know, I‘ll be forever grateful for Jossy Mansur, who is there. And he has been so instrumental. And he‘s just a hero to all of us. And, you know, he‘s my only hope on the island. And we‘ll be forever grateful to him.

DAVE HOLLOWAY
Dana Pretzer Show
September 8, 2006

HOLLOWAY: Jossy has been very helpful to try to find the truth, the fact he lives in Aruba and publishes a newspaper, they're attacking him because he's looking for-- fighting for-- the truth. That’s what a good journalist does--He's going to go after the people, regardless, and try to find the truth

STEVE HOLLOWAY
Scared Monkey - FP Comments
April 6, 2007

Comment #20 ... I think he is a good man looking for the truth. He will not let them push him around. This is his home and is probably sick of the corruption that happens every day on such a large scale on such a small island.
Comment by Steve Holloway | April 6, 2007, 1:02 pm

JUG TWITTY
Scared Monkey - FP Comments
December 5, 2005

Comment #6 ... THANK YOU JOSSY I DON’T KNOW HOW YOU DO IT BUT YOU HAVE BEEN THERE FOR US FROM THE BEGENNING AND THE PEOPLE OF ARUBA SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOU.
Comment by JUG TWITTY | December 5, 2006, 10:57 am

I honestly think I am close to understanding the dynamics of the cover up, but I realize that I could easily be way off target.

But I do feel that Mr. Mansur gave Beth all he could afford to give, and I feel that a man's first responsibility is to take care of his own family first, so I want to support him in that regard and make sure he knows how much his help was appreciated.

I know that many disagree with me, but Mos and Holland seems to have finally taken notice of the cover up, and with Joran's latest wine-y interview, I hope his infrastructure of support will implode on its own. Even if it doesn't, and I am wrong about Mos and Holland, I can't in good conscious want Mr. Mansur's family to suffer any more harm or take any more risks than he feels he can afford.I also want him to know that I am sure Beth understands his first obligation is to his family despite her desperately needing help still. Sometime it is best to be appreciative of what has been given instead of resentful that more wasn't given. I think professionally his newspaper will still provide unbiased coverage, and when he feels he can, I am sure he will step up again. His island needs his leadership, as does Beth, and he will lead when he can.
AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN[/b]

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #633 on: January 16, 2008, 12:22:48 AM »

Not kidding, for real!
WOW! For Real?

Yup ,,, for real. I received a couple of messages today from Oprah's producer. It seems that Oprah's people have been on SM looking at posts and witness statements.

Should be speaking to them in the AM. Will let you know how it turns out tomorrow.

Well alright! When will you know something Red? I know tomorrow, but when? How did the show go? Anyone know?
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: January 16, 2008, 12:30:00 AM »

TRUE - BREAKING NEWS

Oprah's people want to talk to RED about the case!  They have left a message for him to call them.

Yippee! The media is talking to someone who knows, Red!

Been telling you guys for years this blog will go down in Internet history for not only helping the Natalee Holloway case but bringing more missing adults and children to the media and public!

Go Red, Go!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #635 on: January 16, 2008, 12:32:03 AM »

GREAT NEWS!  GO RED GO!  RED'S THE MAN!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: January 16, 2008, 12:32:57 AM »

Not kidding, for real!
WOW! For Real?

Well alright! When will you know something Red? I know tomorrow, but when? How did the show go? Anyone know?

Show went well, I didn't ask Beth too many questions along those lines becuase technically its supposed to be confidential until airing. Caught her at the airport when I spoke with her.

You will know as soon as I do tomorrow.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: January 16, 2008, 12:34:29 AM »

IBE - good to see you!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: January 16, 2008, 12:36:06 AM »

RED - I know that Beth will only be part of tomorrows show but I wonder how much time Oprah gave her? 

P.S. If Beth happened to mention SM on Oprah we are going to get slammed tomorrow  Shocked
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #639 on: January 16, 2008, 12:37:04 AM »

AOD

So you go to talk to "OPRAH" --

Then you should gain knowledge and authority pertaining to ALCOHOL AND OTHER DEPENDENCIES   (AOD) and the trigger factors attached to same.

What would he (jvds) do when faced with rejection from incapicitated female who was half his size, in view that he "called out" in "plain view" noted crime reporter by throwing wine in his face?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.