June 23, 2024, 01:33:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #712 1/12 - 1/16/08  (Read 240343 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: January 16, 2008, 02:26:54 PM »

mmmmmmmmm........has this been discussed this morning or today at all?? I tried to translate, but it still makes no sense to me. LOTS of pictures....

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=538&Itemid=30

24ora has an article on it too.  I believe it pertains to the missing young man

Den oranan di mainta trempan e team cu ta investigando e caso di e hoben cu ja caba tin basta dia perdi, a bolbe bay na e sitio cu nan a ricibi un tip cu e hoben probablemente lo ta dera. Sinembargo nan no a hanja nada den e buskeda y cobamento. Click pa mas di e relato.

E hoben Jose Manuel Vicenzo Tromp a bay for di cas dia 27 di november parti di mainta y no a bolbe mas. Mayornan ta hopi preocupa y ta buscando e tur caminda. Ministerio publico tambe ta dunando un man den e caso aki pa asina por logra encontra e hoben aki mas pronto cu ta posibel

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #741 on: January 16, 2008, 02:46:37 PM »

Oh yea.....him. Is it a grave??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #742 on: January 16, 2008, 02:48:07 PM »

Thank you, CBB.  Now I look lovely.  Red's people with Oprah's people.  Is that our already somewhat famous Klaas who made news on Greta?  Laughing  Whether or not Klaas is famous, she is FANTASTIC and has the memory of an elephant and the grace of a princess.

Shocked Razz  Hey!  I missed that!  When was Klaas on Greta???  Shoot, Klaas oughta have her own show!  Wink

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: January 16, 2008, 02:52:09 PM »

LOL kkate  Laughing  Cool

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: January 16, 2008, 02:52:19 PM »

I think Robots and me were the staunchest supporters of Mos and Holland -- only to be knocked to reality. No, I don't think there is any alterior motives to Mos' approach. If he sensed a "cover-up" -- all he had to do was SAY so. The public sentiment would have FORCED justice. I respect your optimism P.I. --- but an outcry from The Netherlands is only going to come fom Joran "hanging" himself like he did a few nights ago. My only hope is for Natalee to be found and brought home. There will never be justice from Aruba or The Netherlands.  Neutral

yep

mos is mud

total mud

he had his chance - he blew it

he is as bad as the rest of them

mooooooooooooo Cool

or smarter then any of them

Your green color of spring and your encouragement, "hope springs eternal." 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: January 16, 2008, 02:52:59 PM »

mmmmmmmmm........has this been discussed this morning or today at all?? I tried to translate, but it still makes no sense to me. LOTS of pictures....

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=538&Itemid=30

Julia Renfros' foot print? Idea

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: January 16, 2008, 02:54:09 PM »

24ora has an article on it too.  I believe it pertains to the missing young man

What, he never showed up at Carlos & Charlies?????!!!

Congrats to Red, can't wait for the Oprah show!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: January 16, 2008, 02:55:31 PM »

Thank you, CBB.  Now I look lovely.  Red's people with Oprah's people.  Is that our already somewhat famous Klaas who made news on Greta?  Laughing  Whether or not Klaas is famous, she is FANTASTIC and has the memory of an elephant and the grace of a princess.

I 2nd that!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: January 16, 2008, 02:56:04 PM »

Looks like a sasquatch print...  Laughing

Careful Kkate, some us have sensitivities.  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: January 16, 2008, 03:00:38 PM »

Hey Good Morning guys........  Kyle and crew are OK, Kyle just had to take some time for himself for a bit off the boat.  He is ALIVE!

Red, congrats......Can't wait for the show today!  OK off to do some real work....
Bye for now

Thanks for the update hotshot!!!
With the level of intensity these guys are doing this search, trying with all that they have to find Natalee and bring her HOME...it has got to be emotionally, physically and spiritually draining. Glad they stopped to recharge their batteries. Our prayers are always with you Persistance Crew!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: January 16, 2008, 03:04:42 PM »

FYI - Red was not on Oprah, Oprah's people called him yesterday and I suspect Red spoke with them today.  They were looking for some information.  Also, they did come and look through statements etc in the Important Case Document area.

Some have already seen the show today.  It was short but good exposure as Oprah has over 20 million viewers.  They did mention Joran's wine stunt  Wink
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: January 16, 2008, 03:09:45 PM »

FYI - Red was not on Oprah, Oprah's people called him yesterday and I suspect Red spoke with them today.  They were looking for some information.  Also, they did come and look through statements etc in the Important Case Document area.

Some have already seen the show today.  It was short but good exposure as Oprah has over 20 million viewers.  They did mention Joran's wine stunt  Wink

Whew! Hi Everyone!  I hope I am not using my invisible type today. I finally got caught up!  Way to go RED!! I didn't read the reports about the show as I want to see it!  Can't wait to hear from Red!! Don't ya know the RUers are are just besides themselves...and renho must be hitting the bottle hard! Laughing

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: January 16, 2008, 03:12:12 PM »

hi Sunny ...I see you  Razz

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: January 16, 2008, 03:14:15 PM »

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=13&Itemid=30&limit=9&limitstart=9

Link is to Local section of Diario.

Turistanan disgusta na compania di tour       

acaso the thief owing to corda cu the “tin one mama” hour cu the is kibrando in cas y negoshinan rond of aruba?  *

thanks Ms Marple....even with the translations I still can't make heads or tails of it.....Will someone give a brief synopsis of the translation for me?  thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: January 16, 2008, 03:15:01 PM »

hi Nut!  Thanks...I hate that darn invisible type Confused

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: January 16, 2008, 03:19:49 PM »

If I don't respond it's because I'm working and lurking  Wink
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: January 16, 2008, 03:30:51 PM »

If I don't respond it's because I'm working and lurking  Wink

I know Laughing

Rest in Peace Caylee

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: January 16, 2008, 03:49:00 PM »

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=13&Itemid=30&limit=9&limitstart=9

acaso the thief owing to corda cu the “tin one mama” hour cu the is kibrando in cas y negoshinan rond of aruba?  *

thanks Ms Marple....even with the translations I still can't make heads or tails of it.....Will someone give a brief synopsis of the translation for me?  thanks

I think you're quoting the headline for one story, and a snip of text from another story.

In one story, a tourist complained (to the point of involving polis) about a "company tour" that was unsatisfactory. The company advertises a "money back guarantee if not completely satisfied" and refused to return the money. Polis calmed the parties; not known whether a refund materialized.

In the other article, someone broke into a club (Club Portuguese? IIRC) and stole some stuff. Apparently polis think they have useful fingerprints. The article goes on into the bit about someone's mama - I *think* the writer is saying that there have been complaints about publishing suspect's pictures/names because those people all have mothers ... 

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: January 16, 2008, 03:55:40 PM »

I think you're quoting the headline for one story, and a snip of text from another story.

In one story, a tourist complained (to the point of involving polis) about a "company tour" that was unsatisfactory. The company advertises a "money back guarantee if not completely satisfied" and refused to return the money. Polis calmed the parties; not known whether a refund materialized.

In the other article, someone broke into a club (Club Portuguese? IIRC) and stole some stuff. Apparently polis think they have useful fingerprints. The article goes on into the bit about someone's mama - I *think* the writer is saying that there have been complaints about publishing suspect's pictures/names because those people all have mothers ... 

Thanks Ms. Marple....I just snipped most of the text to save space....sorry.....but thanks for the translations......

IMO....too damn bad those suspects have mother's...so does Natalee...and she has been treated like crap and her daughter has been trashed all over that hell hole island....I am out of sympathy for anyone connected to aruba

Rest in Peace Caylee

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: January 16, 2008, 03:57:32 PM »

I think Robots and me were the staunchest supporters of Mos and Holland -- only to be knocked to reality. No, I don't think there is any alterior motives to Mos' approach. If he sensed a "cover-up" -- all he had to do was SAY so. The public sentiment would have FORCED justice. I respect your optimism P.I. --- but an outcry from The Netherlands is only going to come fom Joran "hanging" himself like he did a few nights ago. My only hope is for Natalee to be found and brought home. There will never be justice from Aruba or The Netherlands.  Neutral

yep

mos is mud

total mud

he had his chance - he blew it

he is as bad as the rest of them

mooooooooooooo Cool

or smarter then any of them

Your green color of spring and your encouragement, "hope springs eternal." 

ribbit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.