April 23, 2024, 01:30:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #713 1/16 - 1/20/08  (Read 319610 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: January 16, 2008, 09:29:32 PM »

« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 02:22:02 PM by klaasend » Logged
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 11:03:06 PM »

where's robots?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 11:03:12 PM »

That calendar Natalee had with all the things she had to look forward to sure sounded like she was about to run away, didn't it? Hell, if Natalee WAS looking forward to leaving home (and she wasn't in any way other than normal anticipation and excitement of college life), she was about to do just that! She had college with great friends just ahead of her!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 11:04:54 PM »

23 million saw Beth on Oprah today where they heard even if did not see Joran's stunt.  Having these two crackpots in Aurba spouting nothing is going to do very little to effect that at all.  How many even heard them?  How many would believe?

These are just annoying flies to be swatted aside by Beth in searching for justice and closure in the disappearance of her child.

She will prevail no matter what they do and we all know why that is true.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2008, 11:05:30 PM »

where's robots?

Still in the previous thread, lol  Laughing
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2008, 11:06:30 PM »

Maybe Renfro is on "the tape".
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2008, 11:08:39 PM »

Wreck,
Harry should have gotten a patent on his Prom Dress Pregnancy Test.  He could have sold it in Aruba anyway.  They will believe anything there as long as it is sleaze about an American.  That's why we should stay away from these kinds of people.

Odd Julia is not jumping on this bandwagon, however.  Could be she knowns she is hung out to dry on so many of those wild claims like the Hootie poster with HER cell number right on it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2008, 11:10:54 PM »

Every time something about this case comes up none other than renho's name is brought up. She seems to be in the damn middle of everything to do with Natalee & Aruba. MOO

http://www.vanityfair.com/fame/features/2006/01/natalee200601?currentPage=4
<snip>

The first flyers posted around the island carried two numbers people could call with tips: Renfro's and Munzenhofer's cell phones.

Birmingham Meeting
October 28, 2006

Questions and Answers:

20. The "Call me Hootie" poster... what is the explanation of that?

BETH: This poster is the first that was distributed in Aruba. The Kidnapped posters that were made up to be put up were not allowed to be used. The Call me Hootie poster idea came from Julia Renfro.
Credit: Debbie (BFN)

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2008, 11:13:11 PM »

But Beth saying she didn't care who Natalee was with, just give her child back is the same as "Juggs" said several times in MSM.  In their frustration, they were willing for forego justice just to get her back.  There is nothing to that and it is no secret and everybody in America heard him saying it two years ago.  This is hardly anything new or noteworthy.

What are they talking about?  I don't get it.  What am I missing?

And this totally contradicts their little theory Beth was just out to get Joran the Poo Wine Flinger.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2008, 11:14:06 PM »

where's robots?

Most everyone is still there reading and digesting the BS in the last thread..Must be slow going while holding a barf bag  Wink

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2008, 11:15:24 PM »

Maybe Renfro is on "the tape".

She is on that poster for sure.  Anita is going to be really mad at her when she finds out that was not Beth at all but Julia and everybody knows it.

How much more foolish can these Sloots look?  No wonder they have a child like Joran.  Integrity is certainly not in their gene pool anywhere.

PERSONA NON GRATA

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2008, 11:15:34 PM »

Wreck,
Harry should have gotten a patent on his Prom Dress Pregnancy Test.  He could have sold it in Aruba anyway.  They will believe anything there as long as it is sleaze about an American.  That's why we should stay away from these kinds of people.

Odd Julia is not jumping on this bandwagon, however.  Could be she knowns she is hung out to dry on so many of those wild claims like the Hootie poster with HER cell number right on it.

I'm gifted too!!! I can "divine" NIMRODNESS with about 5 words of a single post!  Neutral

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2008, 11:16:56 PM »

Quote from: AZLady on Today at 10:07:00 PM
Anita and Paulus might very well be afraid of Joran.  Would you want to live in the same household with him?  I would not sleep at night.

Quote from: Anna on Today at 10:11:41 PM
I have thought this several times lately after watching his glaring at his mother when he was not glaring at deVries.  No wonder they put him in the shed out back.  Maybe the reason the judge didn't order search of the main house is because they lock Joran out at night in order to be able to close their eyes.

For sure I would not want to live in the same house with him either but then neither did the rest of the Sloots.

From BH:
I also noticed his anger at his mother.  Maybe his hesitation was in deciding who to throw wine at, deVries or his Mommy.  She contradicted him and doubted him on the air right in front of him.  How dare she question the authority Joran has to change history at any given moment?

One other thing that bothered me was the way Joran continually shrugged his left shoulder as if to say, Who gives a ****?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2008, 11:22:44 PM »

post by crazybabyborg on prior thread
OMG! Maybe I don't want to catch up! You've GOT to be kidding me!

FIRST..........if psychics could "conjure" up anything that remotely resembles what they claim, then why haven't they located Natalee? Talk about a claim to fame, that would do it!

SECOND.......Natalee's cell phone did not have international calling, a fact that Beth sorely regrets and is one of the things she always talks about when she addresses a group. Natalee did not call Beth.

THIRD.......None of this bunch of asswipes is fit to so much as speak Beth's name. Taking shots at a grieving Mother who has lost her life as she knew it because of what those three SOB's did and, so far, have gotten away with is the epitome of the no class, ignorant, Sloot patsies, they are. Side on up to Joran, he's going to be even more famous before it's over with: just like Jack The Ripper. 

Great Post CBB!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2008, 11:24:57 PM »

where's robots?

Most everyone is still there reading and digesting the BS in the last thread..Must be slow going while holding a barf bag  Wink

Not me. I quit. I know sh*t when I see it, and enough to scrape it off my shoe when the stench won't go away.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2008, 11:29:05 PM »

where's robots?

Not me. I quit. I know sh*t when I see it, and enough to scrape it off my shoe when the stench won't go away.
How to find Aruba:
Go south until you smell it then east until you step in it.

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2008, 11:30:20 PM »

CBB they should change the name of the rock to ONE SMELLY ISLAND!!!
It has to stink to high heaven with all the BS they throw at the walls, trees, blogs & airwaves just to see what sticks.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2008, 11:33:52 PM »

I'm glad we're taking a look at this stupid letter again.  It reminds me that Paulus and Drew Peterson have a lot in common.  They both receive letters sent to them from the missing person or those who have seen and talked to the missing person.

Aren't they both so special.   Rolling Eyes

View Profile

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #712 1/12
« Reply #959 on: Today at 09:25:12 PM »

Quote from: yapperz1 on Today at 08:47:11 PM
Hiya Monkeys

I find it strange this Kelly Castillo & Daniel Young profess to be friends of the slootytoots.

Remember the letter Paulus claimed he got from Natalee? It was mailed from Arkansas, well Kelly Castillo is from Arkansas. Things that make you go hhmmmm

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2006/04/harrytho_410_na.php
<snip>
On the Aruba front itself, we have a revelation from MF over at the Freedom Blog that a Kelly Castillo of Arkansas and a friend visited Police Chief Dompig and declared that Natalee was alive on the island of Aruba a few days after Beth and her posse landed. Natalee refused to go back to Alabama, because of the abuse that she suffered there. Although this declaration reads a little suspicious, it does conform to revelations in Natalee's alleged pregnancy letter that coincidentally was postmarked form Arkansas. Interestingly, Kelly Castillo's declaration resembles the suspicions of Aruban Detective Nicholaas' hunches, aired in the first few days of the investigation.

Yapper ... that was a great catch!!!

Janet

+++++++++++

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=212.msg33814;topicseen#msg33814

August 1, 2005

To whom it may concern,

The problems for the people of Aruba has gone on long enough.

Natalee is alive, well and safe from Jug. We are staying with my family where Mrs. Holloway cannot find her and she is protected from Jug's sexual advances.

First Natalee and I would like to apologize to the people of Aruba for the troubles that they have endured, we did not believe that Mrs. Holloway and her husband would carry things this far just to get attention for themselves.

We sent a letter to Mrs. Holloway before leaving to explain what we were doing and why.

We believe that she must have received the letter shortly before Natalee was reported as missing since she made such a quick trip to Aruba and started looking for some one to blame right away, to take the responsibility away from Jug.

We are certain that you will understand why Natalee had to do this when Mrs. Holloway and Jug finally admit to truth and allow it to come out to the public.

We are requesting that the reward for Natalee's safe return be given to the people of Aruba when Natalee comes back. But several things will need to take place and change before that happens.

We had this planned for several weeks, but did not believe it would work this well.

It most likely would not have if the boys had not mistakenly claimed that they had picked Natalee up in the morning of her disappearance and Mrs. Holloway had not jumped on too that and held on like a bulldog, sending the police and other search teams off in the wrong direction.

Natalee got into a car with me and the two persons that aided us in getting off Aruba after leaving Carlos and Charlie's. We apparently succeeded in not being seen together before we left, although we were seeing each other almost every day to complete our plans and make final preparations.

Natalee did not want to spoil the trip for the rest of her classmates by leaving any sooner although we were ready earlier.

You can try to locate us if you want. But we are sending these letters through five different friends in different areas in sealed, preaddressed and prepaid packages with instructions for each to send the next package of envelopes to the next person, so only the first person will know where the original was mailed from and no one will know if he/she was the first. The final person will then send the individual letters to Aruba, Holland and the United States.

Since three persons have suffered the most at the hands of Mrs. Holloway and her husband we want to reward the information of Natalee's location to go to these persons.

Joran and the two other boys made a mistake by saying that Natalee was the person that they were with. At the time that they were describing as being with Natalee we were completely off Aruba and on our way home, although their mistaken identity and Mrs. Holoway and her husband's persecution of innocent boys definitely helped as we were held up for eighteen days trying to get out of the country we went to, we were afraid that we would be found at any time.

Except for Mrs. Holloway's persistence to cover the fact that Natalee had left on her own that led the police in the wrong direction the police would have been able to find when, where and how we left Aruba and we would have most likely been located before we got back into the United States, and then to our present location.

We were very glad to see that two of the boys were released and hope that the third boy will be released soon.

If any of the reports of statements alleged to have been made by Joran are true Aruba has a problem with Joran but it does not involve Natalee.

If you will pay attention to Natalee's friends and classmates you might get the message that Joran and the two other boys are not involved in Natalee's disappearance. In every interview that they have taken part in they have all said that they have not seen Natalee and Joran together, only that Natalee left in a car with three persons.

Please advise if these conditions are acceptable to Mrs. Holloway and her husband.

When Natalee is ready to let you know where she is we will send another letter, although is will most likely be after she delivers what she believes to be Jug's baby by rape.

The baby is due in mid December. Natalee is doing well and has a good doctor.

To assure authenticity you will find Natalee's finger prints and a sample of her DNA on some if not all of the twenty letters we sent. We know for certain that the letters to the police labs in the United States and Holland contain these items.

David & Natalee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2008, 11:36:22 PM »

Ok, let's think about this.

MF = very happy about this "new" information and happy about Rudy Croes wanting to investigate it

Glenda/Siddalee = not happy and claim the two psychics are BS

Renfro must be affraid something in the Kelly and Castello BS will come back and bite her in the ass.

MF is happy because he/she is an ass
crazybabyborg
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2008, 11:37:44 PM »

I wish that the entire world would just take away all the words surrounding this whole case. Joran, Deepak, Satish, Beth, Dave, and Jug have just magically rendered totally Mute.

THEN look at the actions. Look at the behavior. Look at the accomplishments, and the failures. Look at the past and the promises of the future. Compare dog killing, exile from homeland, psychiatric intervention, where time is spent, relationships within the families, presence at gambling establishments, hours kept "sneaking out", scholorships, grade averages, time given to charities and church, temper tantrums, respect for authority, tears, reaction to bad news, energy spent, determination, miles walked, sacrifices made, and all the rest. The entire story is there.

WHAT YOU DO SPEAKS SO LOUDLY I CANNOT HEAR WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.