April 30, 2024, 01:40:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #713 1/16 - 1/20/08  (Read 320286 times)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: January 17, 2008, 12:41:25 PM »

Please do not give those two at Guided Light ANY more attention.  I just saw them on the local news station here in Aruba.  They are CLEARLY con artists and evil people IMO.  It's no surprise this comes out now.  We must be getting people nervous.  The crew and search team on board the Persistence is not phased.  It's one more of many attempted diversions.

Hi Kyle - we are actually laughing at them.  This is old information that was in the Aruban papers back in April 2006.  You are right, something is making Aruba nervous right now.  Keep up the great work you all are doing.

I expect the tide must be high in Aruba if Aruba is sweatting like and with Paulus!!!!!!!!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: January 17, 2008, 12:44:00 PM »

I just feel so badly for Jug Twitty whenever they start with this crap!  He deserves better than this!  I don't believe for one moment he did anything except love and try to protect his family and this is what Julia was saying at one time would be the subject of her book.

At RU they even had a joke cover for the book.  Then Larry Garrison outed her on it and the denials started pouring out.  This is ludicrous.  I don't believe Beth would ever have allowed anybody to harm either of her children in any way . . . and live!  But Jug went far above and beyond what is normally done as did Dave Holloway and Natalee was blessed to have had two fathers who loved her dearly.

IF these two clowns don't stop this ore even if they do, I think there are grounds for a tremendous slander and libel suit.  They are always suing Jossy so I know it can be done even in lawless Aruba.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: January 17, 2008, 12:47:26 PM »

Attention all Arubian Mother's With Young Boys

Please take your boys to meet the crew of the Persistence. Since there are No Real Men In Aruba it would be a treat for your boys to get to meet some and the crew is only there for a short term assignment. It is important as boys need Real Men As Role Models to properly develop.

Don't Let Your baby's Grow Up To Be Joran/Depak/Satish/Paulus
[/b]
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: January 17, 2008, 12:48:38 PM »

DUE TO WRITER'S STRIKE:

ARUBA = NEW LOCATION FOR "WITHOUT A TRACE"

NO WRITERS NEEDED.........PLENTY ON ARUBA MAKING UP SH*T ALL DAY LONG FOR FREE

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: January 17, 2008, 12:50:17 PM »

Please take your boys to meet the crew of the Persistence. Since there are No Real Men In Aruba it would be a treat for your boys to get to meet some and the crew is only there for a short term assignment. It is important as boys need Real Men As Role Models to properly develop.

[/b]
great idea, p.e.  it might be their last chance they'll ever have on the vile isle.
dennisintn
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: January 17, 2008, 01:01:53 PM »

I have the pleasure of knowing Jug, and I apologize for not thinking to post this sooner. That Jug molested Natalee or anyone else is absolutely a false statement, a big fat lie, a pile of crap etc.

Beth's family knows Natalee had a very close and appropriate relationship with Natalee and he has one with Matt. They also know that he is an excellent father to his own 2 children. He has been and is still there helping Beth in her search for Natalee, and he couldn't have done more if it had been his own children. Matt loves, respects, and has a great friendship with Jug, as did Natalee. I guess I assumed it was so taken for granted that I didn't even consider the need to state the obvious.

Jug I promise you that I have talked to Beth's Mother, brother, nieces, nephews, and cousins, as well as all of their friends, and not a one of them has even one little sliver of doubt that you aren't a damn good man and friend, that you weren't a great father to Beths and your kids, and that they still consider you family.

Furthermore, Daniel and Kelly, if you ever utter those remarks in the presence of any of them, it isn't going to take a psychic to read your future. It is going to take a shovel, broom, and mop to clean up your remains. And yes, I know that sounds like a threat, but it isn't. It's a promise.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: January 17, 2008, 01:03:26 PM »

I have the pleasure of knowing Jug, and I apologize for not thinking to post this sooner. That Jug molested Natalee or anyone else is absolutely a false statement, a big fat lie, a pile of crap etc.

Beth's family knows Jug had a very close and appropriate relationship with Natalee and he has one with Matt. They also know that he is an excellent father to his own 2 children. He has been and is still there helping Beth in her search for Natalee, and he couldn't have done more if it had been his own children. Matt loves, respects, and has a great friendship with Jug, as did Natalee. I guess I assumed it was so taken for granted that I didn't even consider the need to state the obvious.

Jug I promise you that I have talked to Beth's Mother, brother, nieces, nephews, and cousins, as well as all of their friends, and not a one of them has even one little sliver of doubt that you aren't a damn good man and friend, that you weren't a great father to Beths and your kids, and that they still consider you family.

Furthermore, Daniel and Kelly, if you ever utter those remarks in the presence of any of them, it isn't going to take a psychic to read your future. It is going to take a shovel, broom, and mop to clean up your remains. And yes, I know that sounds like a threat, but it isn't. It's a promise.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: January 17, 2008, 01:04:44 PM »

I was so pleased to see Charley Rat discredit those 2 quacks and go right to the source, by asking Carol Standiser the real story.
Thanks GEL and Klaas for bringing those post here.

Just a swinging with the tribe
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: January 17, 2008, 01:07:13 PM »

[/b]
great idea, p.e.  it might be their last chance they'll ever have on the vile isle.
dennisintn

Civilization has not been kind to Aruba. A Banana Republic gone wild.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: January 17, 2008, 01:08:53 PM »

[/b]
dennisintn

So true!  Many thanks to the brave search team on board the Persistence.  It seems that the brighter the light of the Persistence shines, the more the cockroaches scramble and scurry. 

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: January 17, 2008, 01:09:16 PM »

I just feel so badly for Jug Twitty whenever they start with this crap!  He deserves better than this!  I don't believe for one moment he did anything except love and try to protect his family and this is what Julia was saying at one time would be the subject of her book.

At RU they even had a joke cover for the book.  Then Larry Garrison outed her on it and the denials started pouring out.  This is ludicrous.  I don't believe Beth would ever have allowed anybody to harm either of her children in any way . . . and live!  But Jug went far above and beyond what is normally done as did Dave Holloway and Natalee was blessed to have had two fathers who loved her dearly.

IF these two clowns don't stop this ore even if they do, I think there are grounds for a tremendous slander and libel suit.  They are always suing Jossy so I know it can be done even in lawless Aruba.

Great post Anna yours also Private eye

Just a swinging with the tribe
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: January 17, 2008, 01:09:22 PM »

Private Eye.....

God Bless the crew of the Persistence

Justice for Natalee
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: January 17, 2008, 01:13:06 PM »

I was so pleased to see Charley Rat discredit those 2 quacks and go right to the source, by asking Carol Standiser the real story.
Thanks GEL and Klaas for bringing those post here.

I second that. And I would like to say to Charlierat, I appreciate your effort, sincerely. I respect your right to disagree and I respect you as a man for being fair enough to say this was out of bounds. Thanks and yes I know you will probably hit me or my team for a good lick in the future and vice versa, but I will now respect you as a man:)
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: January 17, 2008, 01:13:49 PM »

You know, I never read at other sites because I can't handle the lies and horror inflicted on Natalee's family.  I just get too pizzed!

Having said that, I should thank the brave monkeys who are willing to go into the dark depths and bring back helpful information.  Thanks for doing that from one of us who can't stomach it.

salut

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: January 17, 2008, 01:18:57 PM »

That skanky Siddalee is now saying that Beth hired the so called psychics
and paid them to make the statement to make Aruba look bad.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: January 17, 2008, 01:19:56 PM »

Great post Anna yours also Private eye

I am embarrassed that I didn't think to post this sooner, and am grateful for Anna having the insight and thoughtfullness to post it first.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: January 17, 2008, 01:22:05 PM »

Let's not forget the Persistence is still searching, Beth had a wonderful interview on Oprah and Joran has shown the entire world the real face of Aruba and how it treats others.

Working and lurking and hoping and praying the Persistence is successful in order to give this family some closure.  We can all see it's sure not going to come from Aruba, the source of the problem.  Aruba failed to control their thugs and now they throw poo wine in the faces of their victim and her family. 

This is just so wrong on so many levels.  The Netherlands needs to call in Interpol or someone with the authority to find out why a minister of justice would be encouraging this kind of libelous attack on crime victims and clean up that cesspool.

MOO back to work. . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: January 17, 2008, 01:22:20 PM »

Siddalee, one of these days Rudy is going to see you for the pimple you are on his butt, and pop you:(((((
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: January 17, 2008, 01:29:38 PM »

Siddalee, one of these days Rudy is going to see you for the pimple you are on his butt, and pop you:(((((

Private Eye, I have been reading all your posts, and you are one awsome person

Kyle and Crew, HELLO, and go run over those 2 idiots before they do anymore damage 

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: January 17, 2008, 01:49:58 PM »

Beth's family knows Natalee had a very close and appropriate relationship with Natalee and he has one with Matt. They also know that he is an excellent father to his own 2 children. He has been and is still there helping Beth in her search for Natalee, and he couldn't have done more if it had been his own children. Matt loves, respects, and has a great friendship with Jug, as did Natalee. I guess I assumed it was so taken for granted that I didn't even consider the need to state the obvious.

PE...thank you so much for this post.....every time I think of Jug, I think of a song....Wind Beneath My Wings....I feel he was and still is Beth's 'Hero'

THE WIND BENEATH MY WINGS (Bette Midler)

It must have been cold there in my shadow,
to never have sunlight on your face.
You were content to let me shine, that's your way,
you always walked a step behind.

So I was the one with all the glory,
while you were the one with all the strength.
A beautiful face without a name -- for so long,
a beautiful smile to hide the pain.

CHORUS:
Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and ev'rything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

It might have appeared to go unnoticed,
but I've got it all here in my heart.
I want you to know I know the truth, of course I know it,
I would be nothing with out you.

(CHORUS)

Fly, fly, fly away,
you let me fly so high.
Oh, fly, fly,
so high against the sky, so high I almost touch the sky.
Thank you, thank you, thank God for you,
the wind beneath my wings.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.