April 30, 2024, 10:56:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #713 1/16 - 1/20/08  (Read 320235 times)
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: January 17, 2008, 01:50:47 PM »

That skanky Siddalee is now saying that Beth hired the so called psychics
and paid them to make the statement to make Aruba look bad.

Well Charlierat said this:

According to Carol, Daniel and Kelly went to Aruba on their own dime with Beth's knowledge but Beth did not approach them and ask them for any help. It happened the other way around - they called Beth and offered to go.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: January 17, 2008, 01:54:36 PM »

According to Carol, Daniel and Kelly went to Aruba on their own dime with Beth's knowledge but Beth did not approach them and ask them for any help. It happened the other way around - they called Beth and offered to go.

Back then there were all kinds of people and psychics offering help to the family.  If these two came to you claiming to be "psychics" that knew what happened to Natalee would you trust them?

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #162 on: January 17, 2008, 01:59:56 PM »

Back then there were all kinds of people and psychics offering help to the family.  If these two came to you claiming to be "psychics" that knew what happened to Natalee would you trust them?

He!! No! Did You look at Their website....LOL!!!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: January 17, 2008, 02:04:16 PM »

I did find this new sign for Rudy Croes' Office

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: January 17, 2008, 02:08:30 PM »

Yeah, like Aruba needs help to look bad??  They are very good at doing just that all on their own!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: January 17, 2008, 02:10:55 PM »

I did find this new sign for Rudy Croes' Office

do you  have another sign for Rudy? : "Pimpmaster General"

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: January 17, 2008, 02:14:30 PM »

Charlie from refugees did the right thing

thank you Charlie  Cool from the bottom of my metal heart 

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: January 17, 2008, 02:18:37 PM »

MF sent Heli a photo of the supposed document showing that Beth arrived in Aruba earlier than she said:

Here is Lazlo's comment on the above "official" document:

Lazlo wrote:

This is not a document but a vague print that anyone can make the way they desire. For info contact hakers_rule@hotmail.com

Btw, official documents (or prints of those) do not have the smaller/bigger/close option in the upper right corner

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: January 17, 2008, 02:41:14 PM »

Even after all the mean things he has said about me and all the monkeys, I will have to give CharlieRat credit for doing the right thing in this regard.

Thank you, CharlieRat.

Of all the lies told in all this mess, this has to be one of the most vile.  This needs to be stopped and stopped now.  What I believe we have is an example of people applying their own low subhuman standards to others.  It's just inexcusable for any reason.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: January 17, 2008, 02:43:19 PM »

Oh, looks as though Daniel and Kelly might have Photoshop!

Falsified documents--how original!   Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: January 17, 2008, 02:48:29 PM »

Oh, looks as though Daniel and Kelly might have Photoshop!

Falsified documents--how original!   Rolling Eyes

That's what Lazlo is saying, yes.

Back to working and lurking  Wink
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: January 17, 2008, 02:49:23 PM »

Even after all the mean things he has said about me and all the monkeys, I will have to give CharlieRat credit for doing the right thing in this regard.

Thank you, CharlieRat.

Of all the lies told in all this mess, this has to be one of the most vile.  This needs to be stopped and stopped now.  What I believe we have is an example of people applying their own low subhuman standards to others.  It's just inexcusable for any reason.

Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: January 17, 2008, 02:53:45 PM »

When I wear this costume I can determine the true Native American names of people.

These two are not being truthful  Their names are really LieLikeARug and RunningBeer.

PERSONA NON GRATA

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: January 17, 2008, 02:54:50 PM »

Thank you, CharlieRat.

Wink

What do you expect from him.  He lives on southside!

Existence is futile.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: January 17, 2008, 03:03:11 PM »

Nice to see you, Gunslinger!

Yes, you can tell a lie is pretty vile when not even the RU'ers will go with it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: January 17, 2008, 03:06:49 PM »

MF sent Heli a photo of the supposed document showing that Beth arrived in Aruba earlier than she said:

Here is Lazlo's comment on the above "official" document:

Lazlo wrote:

This is not a document but a vague print that anyone can make the way they desire. For info contact hakers_rule@hotmail.com

Btw, official documents (or prints of those) do not have the smaller/bigger/close option in the upper right corner

Hiya Monkeys

Most official docs don't have the option of incresing the size or making it smaller. PLUS if it is on a computer program (looks like windows) anyone could go in & change the time of arrival or what the purpose for the trip was. MOO

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: January 17, 2008, 03:19:00 PM »

(Papi Translation)Thursday, 17 January 2008
Acusacionan earnest against beth holloway

in oranan of morning did take place at one conference where cu sr give young and sra kelly cu castillo is work for her company of guided light cu owing to wordo aserca door of beth twitty owing to give some declaracion strong environment supuesto mentiranan big and berdadnan of the mother of the family and natalee. Ja end owing to happen 2 year and mey of investigacion y at where cu sr. Young and sra. Castillo is bring front cu the mother of natalee holloway at several occacion owing to talk lie. Also owing to tell cu being the mother owing to talk cu his yui natalee holloway after cu owing to the will disappears. According the young mother of natalee was holoway know cu joran v / d sloot, satish and deepak not have nothing of having the bottom desaparecion of natalee holloway. According sr young and sra castillo, was natalee will have intencion of bek cas not go back and cu natalee owing to jega of core bay for several of cas end at occacion. The motibo for what is natalee acts of the so here is cu his padrastro jug was twitty abuses of dje sexsualmente and at where cu natalee holloway was pregnant of his padrastro also. They also owing to tell cu natalee holoway is dead but the bottom die owing to the consequence of overdose but in hand of another hendenan cu was help the mother sconde natalee. Come across

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3504/5/

This dude surely puts me in mind of the man arrested with Lorenzo at the home of Lorenzo during the drug bust.  They are all a bunch of pirates and pirate molls.      jack
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: January 17, 2008, 03:25:26 PM »

How strange that the evil-side would be falsifying flight arrival times for Beth, when pvds' alibi probably depends on falsifying that the 2 younger vds' were in aruba instead of nl with avds.

Moo back at you Yapperz (love your avi) Makes me humm "Singin' a cow cow boogie, Singin' a yippi yi eh. Singin' this cowboy song..."

Klaas, I'm still laughing at your post ....MF...ass.  too funny.

RE: the "buzz" in aruba of the "amazing" info unearthed by RunningBrownStuff and IGotNoBrains, wow! how embarrasing.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: January 17, 2008, 03:28:30 PM »

Oh wait does MOO mean something more than a cow sound?

I meant MOO, like what a cow says bc of Yapperz cute cow avatar.

I remember a post that it means something but didn't read back to see what.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #179 on: January 17, 2008, 03:31:47 PM »

Oh wait does MOO mean something more than a cow sound?

I meant MOO, like what a cow says bc of Yapperz cute cow avatar.

I remember a post that it means something but didn't read back to see what.

I believe it's 'my opinion only', but it's okay...we understood...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.