April 30, 2024, 02:03:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #713 1/16 - 1/20/08  (Read 320005 times)
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: January 17, 2008, 03:32:51 PM »

Nice to see you, Gunslinger!

Yes, you can tell a lie is pretty vile when not even the RU'ers will go with it.

Thank you Anna!  It's good to be recognized!

Are you suggesting the ru'ers have limits???

Existence is futile.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: January 17, 2008, 03:42:44 PM »

Thanks 2NJ. After I hear what those initial things mean it's like, duh. meaning duh not abrev. for something. Very Happy

Hi Gunslinger. Good to see you.

I think it is snowing/sleeting/raining where I am.

I am speachless regarding rudy wanting to investigate the "big" info. It is bed, bath and beyond comprehension!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #182 on: January 17, 2008, 03:43:39 PM »

All the hatred and nonsense being spewed by these bags of trash is doing nothing but keeping this cover up in the media. Bad things will happen to bad people, and when you have parents who condone actions of their children, such as Anita and SweatyMan, karma will bite you back. We may never see the closure we all look for, but we will certainly be around to see the closure of the resorts and beaches. Keep up the good work Aruba, your end is near...check your "Bucuti Cam"!!
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: January 17, 2008, 03:52:32 PM »

Thanks 2NJ. After I hear what those initial things mean it's like, duh. meaning duh not abrev. for something. Very Happy

I am speachless regarding rudy wanting to investigate the "big" info. It is bed, bath and beyond comprehension!

Hi NM!  Good to see you as well!

Existence is futile.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: January 17, 2008, 03:52:38 PM »

Please do not give those two at Guided Light ANY more attention.  I just saw them on the local news station here in Aruba.  They are CLEARLY con artists and evil people IMO.  It's no surprise this comes out now.  We must be getting people nervous.  The crew and search team on board the Persistence is not phased.  It's one more of many attempted diversions.

Hi Kyle - we are actually laughing at them.  This is old information that was in the Aruban papers back in April 2006.  You are right, something is making Aruba nervous right now.  Keep up the great work you all are doing.

These people need a real job.  Their qualifications are waning with age.  It seems they think and have thought they were just to cute to work.  I hear McDonalds is hiring or being a greeter at Wal Mart would be, at least an honerable job.  People like these leech off the public and just go on until they finally run out of an audience.    Jack Blue
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: January 17, 2008, 03:59:19 PM »

That skanky Siddalee is now saying that Beth hired the so called psychics
and paid them to make the statement to make Aruba look bad.

Siddalee, one of these days Rudy is going to see you for the pimple you are on his butt, and pop you:(((((

Private Eye, I have been reading all your posts, and you are one awsome person

Kyle and Crew, HELLO, and go run over those 2 idiots before they do anymore damage 

I appreciate the kind words, but it is easy to appear good with such an easy position to defend. The truth is that when I watch everyone involved in helping Beth I feel pretty lacking in effort and I wonder how many times I have failed to stop and lend a hand when people are in need of help. I thought I was a pretty helpful guy, but everyone involved has raised the bar as far as defining "helping their neighbor."

I literally am amazed by everyone involved, and I know Beth is immensely blessed, despite her huge loss, and she knows it.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: January 17, 2008, 04:02:56 PM »

Let The Investigation Begin By All Means
[/b][/b]

Rudy, roll out Joran, Paulus, Depak, Satish, yourself, and we will roll out Beth, Jug, Dave and who ever else you want and lets strap everyone into lie detector systems, and let the questions roll. We are certainly not afraid of the truth. I just wonder, how well you in particular will shine in this testing!!!!!!!!!!!!
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: January 17, 2008, 04:06:54 PM »

aruba should be getting nervous!  Afterall, they are close to chavez, the Persistance and Crew are using oil exploration technology around the island.  Who knows, they may also find oil.  Then, it's just a matter of time before we start finding weapons of mass destruction there or something else like that and we have to invade and 'save' our oil!!!!

Existence is futile.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: January 17, 2008, 04:16:23 PM »

In honor of Aruba's new found psychics -- Rudy has adopted the name "Flaming Idiot".  ( I bet we can find an indian name for all the players as well) Wink

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: January 17, 2008, 04:17:06 PM »

aruba should be getting nervous!  Afterall, they are close to chavez, the Persistance and Crew are using oil exploration technology around the island.  Who knows, they may also find oil.  Then, it's just a matter of time before we start finding weapons of mass destruction there or something else like that and we have to invade and 'save' our oil!!!!

Yeah, Oduber is just too chummy with the ChiComs, too, might be letting them slant drill into OUR oil, lol!

We takes our oil supply very, very seriously, too!  No telling what lenghts we crazy 'Mericans will go to to protect it!

Very Happy Laughing Very Happy

Cool

Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: January 17, 2008, 04:19:04 PM »

That Kelly person appears to have the same hairdresser as Julia!

Looks like it was frozen and then broken off some how.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: January 17, 2008, 04:20:15 PM »

New Announcement On Fox News

Aparently the US has determined that Venezuela is shipping huge amounts, tons, of cocaine into the US, and the amount rivals their oil sales oR something like that in dollar amounts. They are blaming Venezuela's President for the increase.

However, all of us Monkeys know that it doesn't ship directly from Venezuela to the US. It crosses over to Aruba INTO their free port, the staging area for all shipments into the US and Europe, where the drug lords also are busy washing their dirty greenbacks. So though it is being done indirectly by Aruba, IT IS ARUBA WHO ACCOMPLISHES THE SHIPPING OF COCAINE INTO THE US AND OUR GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO BLOCKADE ALL BOATS INTO AND OUT OF ARUBA, SEARCHING ALL BOATS FOR ILLEGAL DRUGS AS WELL AS ALL AIR TRAFFIC INTO AND OUT OF ARUBA, WHERE POSSIBLE. AND LETS NOT FORGET THE CRUISE SHIPS. OUR GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO ALSO MONITOR ARUBA FOR FANTHOM ROOM RENTALS IN OBSERVATION OF OUR AGREEMENTS WITH ARUBA CONCERNING MOMEY LAUNDERING.

If we do this we stop significantly the shipment of cocaine into the US and Aruba will quickly find justice for Natalee. This is their real livilyhood. Their justice for Joran will be administered in court or thru an out of court settlement with him, it is strictly up to Anita. Do you trust his fate to be determined by the drug lords Anita? How many times do you think they will tolerate him blowing off their hard work on your behalf?

Aruba, the US wants your friendship. We want to support your economy, we want to visit your beaches. But friends don't allow this to happen to their friend's children, and it is up to you to show us you value our friendship. We sent you ours children in a show of faith and we expect you to prove to us you deserve that faith. We don't expect you to be responsible for ensuring no accidents befall our children while there as kids will be kids, but we do expect you to do the right thing and take responsibility when an ill fate befalls our children while they are playing at your house. DO SOMETHING WITH JORAN AND CO TO PROVE YOUR WORTHY TO BE OUR FRIEND. FIND JUSTICE FOR NATALEE. IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW, WE WOULDN'T EXPECT YOU TO PROVIDE US WITH THE ANSWERS, BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: January 17, 2008, 04:20:30 PM »

In honor of Aruba's new found psychics -- Rudy has adopted the name "Flaming Idiot".  ( I bet we can find an indian name for all the players as well) Wink

Oh, I just know we could!

Paulus already has his of SweatyRunningMan.  And he did it again after Joran's flinging tantrum. 

So many have earned these names completely.

They aren't just random.

PERSONA NON GRATA

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: January 17, 2008, 04:24:22 PM »

All the hatred and nonsense being spewed by these bags of trash is doing nothing but keeping this cover up in the media. Bad things will happen to bad people, and when you have parents who condone actions of their children, such as Anita and SweatyMan, karma will bite you back. We may never see the closure we all look for, but we will certainly be around to see the closure of the resorts and beaches. Keep up the good work Aruba, your end is near...check your "Bucuti Cam"!!

That sounds kind of nasty, kind of Aruban:))))))))
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: January 17, 2008, 04:33:22 PM »

I still wonder if that Michael Archer is the failed mortician, the one being sued.  Anyway, looks as though he is trying to silence TJ Ward presenting his information concerning PVDS/SweatyManWhoRunsLikea Girl.

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/

Check out his threatening to sue TJWard.  I wonder if he knew about the Sloots promoting these two psychics when he started threatening others with slander/libel suits. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: January 17, 2008, 04:34:23 PM »

This was just emailed to me.  Posted by Charlierat at the BNH site.  Remember Charlierat met Carol at the Birmingham book signing:

Thank you Klaas.

It is a wonder that Carol was gracious enough to give Charlierat the time of day.

Anyways ... my concern ... if this meeting that Carol had with Castillo and Young was recorded ... it is possible that this recording has been manipulated ... manipulated in a way that directs defamation against Jug.

When I listed to that so-called press conference yesterday ... the press conference that spew nothing but lies ... I would not put anything past these friends of the VDS'.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: January 17, 2008, 04:40:21 PM »

I have the pleasure of knowing Jug, and I apologize for not thinking to post this sooner. That Jug molested Natalee or anyone else is absolutely a false statement, a big fat lie, a pile of crap etc.

Beth's family knows Natalee had a very close and appropriate relationship with Natalee and he has one with Matt. They also know that he is an excellent father to his own 2 children. He has been and is still there helping Beth in her search for Natalee, and he couldn't have done more if it had been his own children. Matt loves, respects, and has a great friendship with Jug, as did Natalee. I guess I assumed it was so taken for granted that I didn't even consider the need to state the obvious.

Jug I promise you that I have talked to Beth's Mother, brother, nieces, nephews, and cousins, as well as all of their friends, and not a one of them has even one little sliver of doubt that you aren't a damn good man and friend, that you weren't a great father to Beths and your kids, and that they still consider you family.

Furthermore, Daniel and Kelly, if you ever utter those remarks in the presence of any of them, it isn't going to take a psychic to read your future. It is going to take a shovel, broom, and mop to clean up your remains. And yes, I know that sounds like a threat, but it isn't. It's a promise.

PE...thank you so much for this post.....every time I think of Jug, I think of a song....Wind Beneath My Wings....I feel he was and still is Beth's 'Hero'

THE WIND BENEATH MY WINGS (Bette Midler)

It must have been cold there in my shadow,
to never have sunlight on your face.
You were content to let me shine, that's your way,
you always walked a step behind.

So I was the one with all the glory,
while you were the one with all the strength.
A beautiful face without a name -- for so long,
a beautiful smile to hide the pain.

CHORUS:
Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and ev'rything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

It might have appeared to go unnoticed,
but I've got it all here in my heart.
I want you to know I know the truth, of course I know it,
I would be nothing with out you.

(CHORUS)

Fly, fly, fly away,
you let me fly so high.
Oh, fly, fly,
so high against the sky, so high I almost touch the sky.
Thank you, thank you, thank God for you,
the wind beneath my wings.

I am with you all of the way until we get to the last line in that song before the chorus:Smile)) Its a great song and very applicable minus that::::::::Smile))))))))))))
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: January 17, 2008, 04:47:05 PM »

This was just emailed to me.  Posted by Charlierat at the BNH site.  Remember Charlierat met Carol at the Birmingham book signing:

Thank you Klaas.

It is a wonder that Carol was gracious enough to give Charlierat the time of day.

Anyways ... my concern ... if this meeting that Carol had with Castillo and Young was recorded ... it is possible that this recording has been manipulated ... manipulated in a way that directs defamation against Jug.

When I listed to that so-called press conference yesterday ... the press conference that spew nothing but lies ... I would not put anything past these friends of the VDS'.

Janet

I think Charlie is a lot more personable in person and he feels the same way about Beth I gather from one of his posts. I really don't understand how he arrived at his "opposition" but I feel like if he knew what Beth knew the difference would not be so great. Or if he knew Beth as I do. Perfect, certainly not, but she is a simply a nice person, stronger than most, whose daughter is missing and she is doing the best she can.

I think Charlie supports Aruba more than he dislikes Beth. Anyway, I don't mean to put words in his mouth or post for him, as he is certainly a better source to describe his position than I.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: January 17, 2008, 04:52:23 PM »

Although Charlie has said some mean things in the past, he has at times seemed to be about the only one over there with any sense.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #199 on: January 17, 2008, 04:54:26 PM »

The two psychics on Telearuba yesterday (no wonder Renfro doesn't like them):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25-LfFkzgas

I guess there was a disturbance in the force that blocked what their hairdressers would do to them, huh?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.