April 30, 2024, 02:26:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #713 1/16 - 1/20/08  (Read 320016 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #200 on: January 17, 2008, 04:56:07 PM »

I have no idea which one is which, but my guess is the one on the right is "wolf". The reason he's "Lone" is pretty obvious.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: January 17, 2008, 04:56:15 PM »

Lazlo wrote:

This is not a document but a vague print that anyone can make the way they desire. For info contact hakers_rule@hotmail.com

Btw, official documents (or prints of those) do not have the smaller/bigger/close option in the upper right corner

Wasn't this the same email involved in the Joran photoshopped pic of Natalee??
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: January 17, 2008, 04:56:24 PM »

I can honestly say that despite their extreme dislike for Beth or her acts or position, by and large they all seem to be genuinely hopeful that Natalee's remains are found and think Beth deserves the answers. Now they may severely disagree with what those anwers might be when we find them, whatever the truth is they think Beth deserves them. It took me a long time to realize that, but I do believe that is true.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: January 17, 2008, 04:59:26 PM »

I have the pleasure of knowing Jug, and I apologize for not thinking to post this sooner. That Jug molested Natalee or anyone else is absolutely a false statement, a big fat lie, a pile of crap etc.

Beth's family knows Natalee had a very close and appropriate relationship with Natalee and he has one with Matt. They also know that he is an excellent father to his own 2 children. He has been and is still there helping Beth in her search for Natalee, and he couldn't have done more if it had been his own children. Matt loves, respects, and has a great friendship with Jug, as did Natalee. I guess I assumed it was so taken for granted that I didn't even consider the need to state the obvious.

Jug I promise you that I have talked to Beth's Mother, brother, nieces, nephews, and cousins, as well as all of their friends, and not a one of them has even one little sliver of doubt that you aren't a damn good man and friend, that you weren't a great father to Beths and your kids, and that they still consider you family.

Furthermore, Daniel and Kelly, if you ever utter those remarks in the presence of any of them, it isn't going to take a psychic to read your future. It is going to take a shovel, broom, and mop to clean up your remains. And yes, I know that sounds like a threat, but it isn't. It's a promise.

PI ... I am honored to posting with you in the Monkey cage.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: January 17, 2008, 05:06:45 PM »

I am with you all of the way until we get to the last line in that song before the chorus:Smile)) Its a great song and very applicable minus that::::::::Smile))))))))))))

LOL...well it's almost perfect

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #205 on: January 17, 2008, 05:07:43 PM »

Hey, Buckeye!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/vbk.gif
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #206 on: January 17, 2008, 05:08:38 PM »

Lazlo wrote:

This is not a document but a vague print that anyone can make the way they desire. For info contact hakers_rule@hotmail.com

Btw, official documents (or prints of those) do not have the smaller/bigger/close option in the upper right corner

Wasn't this the same email involved in the Joran photoshopped pic of Natalee??

Nice catch Buckeye!! Indeed....I believe so!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: January 17, 2008, 05:13:41 PM »

The two psychics on Telearuba yesterday (no wonder Renfro doesn't like them):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25-LfFkzgas

horse apples.  barrels and barrels of fermented horse apples.  and don't forget, these people can come "smudge" your house and get rid of homeless spirits who are terrorizing you.  any native american relatives these 2 people have are spinning in their graves over this crap.
dennisintn

Any Hospice patients this man may have had are spinning in their graves while your FICA and Medicare taxes are spinning them on trips where they lie and subjugate in order to make more money for their lavish lifestyle.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: January 17, 2008, 05:15:08 PM »

Although Charlie has said some mean things in the past, he has at times seemed to be about the only one over there with any sense.

Once a poster has disrespectfully dispicably underminded the words, actions and intentions of Beth Holloway Twitty ... I will not give them the benefit of the doubt that they do not have an Aruban agenda unless ... there is "genuine" repentence.  In my opinion ... the line in the sand regarding forgiveness was drawn a long time ago ... repentence and forgiveness are a package deal.

Janet

+++++++++++

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: January 17, 2008, 05:25:46 PM »

Although Charlie has said some mean things in the past, he has at times seemed to be about the only one over there with any sense.

Once a poster has disrespectfully dispicably underminded the words, actions and intentions of Beth Holloway Twitty ... I will not give them the benefit of the doubt that they do not have an Aruban agenda unless ... there is "genuine" repentence.  In my opinion ... the line in the sand regarding forgiveness was drawn a long time ago ... repentence and forgiveness are a package deal.

Janet

+++++++++++
 god says we
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Janet, do you read at RU?  I do and see all the craziness that they post.  I was simply stating Charlie did not always go along with some of the craziness of others.  I never mentioned forgiveness, repentance or that he along with others did not have an Aruban agenda.  You being the Godly person that you are should also know that God says we are to forgive our enemies whether they ask for it or not.  I think Beth has done a great job at doing this and we should take a lesson from her.
kooolkatt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #210 on: January 17, 2008, 05:34:09 PM »

Good Morning!…..A poster asked a couple of days ago, way back on the last thread, about the drinks and the bartenders (sorry I don’t recall who asked) and didn’t see it answered….this is what I came across…

Twitty thinks it is a possibility that she could have been drugged. But if Hollway was drugged, Deepak Kalpoe said he did not do it. "Let me ask you this," Skeeters said to Deepak Kalpoe. "I hear you can pay a bartender to slip a date rape drug in her drink."

"I've never drugged someone," Deepak Kalpoe said.

"Have you heard that happen?" Skeeters asked.

"I haven't heard the bartender story," Deepak Kalpoe said. "I have heard the drug ecstasy. I've heard they slip that into drinks."

LINK NO LONGER WORKS…IIRC this was on Scared Monkeys Radio, but I haven’t had time to look. Again IIRC, this is where Jossy mentions the $20.00

Joining us in Miami is Jossy Mansur, editor of EL DIARO, ... that in certain bars and nightclubs that if you slip a bartender or an assistant bartender, ...

That was me MumInOhio. Thank you so much for responding. I appreciate your help. I'm sorry I missed you 

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon and the truth ~Buddha
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: January 17, 2008, 05:38:13 PM »

I have the pleasure of knowing Jug, and I apologize for not thinking to post this sooner. That Jug molested Natalee or anyone else is absolutely a false statement, a big fat lie, a pile of crap etc.

Beth's family knows Natalee had a very close and appropriate relationship with Natalee and he has one with Matt. They also know that he is an excellent father to his own 2 children. He has been and is still there helping Beth in her search for Natalee, and he couldn't have done more if it had been his own children. Matt loves, respects, and has a great friendship with Jug, as did Natalee. I guess I assumed it was so taken for granted that I didn't even consider the need to state the obvious.

Jug I promise you that I have talked to Beth's Mother, brother, nieces, nephews, and cousins, as well as all of their friends, and not a one of them has even one little sliver of doubt that you aren't a damn good man and friend, that you weren't a great father to Beths and your kids, and that they still consider you family.

Furthermore, Daniel and Kelly, if you ever utter those remarks in the presence of any of them, it isn't going to take a psychic to read your future. It is going to take a shovel, broom, and mop to clean up your remains. And yes, I know that sounds like a threat, but it isn't. It's a promise.

PI ... I am honored to posting with you in the Monkey cage.

Janet

I assure you the honor to be posting with and thus associated with all of you in mine:)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: January 17, 2008, 05:41:25 PM »

Janet

+++++++++++
 god says we

Janet, do you read at RU?  I do and see all the craziness that they post.  I was simply stating Charlie did not always go along with some of the craziness of others.  I never mentioned forgiveness, repentance or that he along with others did not have an Aruban agenda.  You being the Godly person that you are should also know that God says we are to forgive our enemies whether they ask for it or not.  I think Beth has done a great job at doing this and we should take a lesson from her.

Casa ... I apologize.  I was not responding directly to your post ... I was just sharing my position regarding those with an Aruban agenda who have disrespectly dispicably undermined Beth.  I was sharing my position regarding repentence and forgiveness.

Sincerely, Janet

_____

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: January 17, 2008, 05:49:11 PM »

Janet

+++++++++++
 god says we

Casa ... I apologize.  I was not responding directly to your post ... I was just sharing my position regarding those with an Aruban agenda who have disrespectly dispicably undermined Beth.  I was sharing my position regarding repentence and forgiveness.

Sincerely, Janet

Thank you Janet!  I am sickened by the things that have been said and done toward Beth and other members of the family.  At times I have been enraged and beside myself at some of the things I have read.  My 21 year old daughter reminded me one day that God would handle evil in his own time and that those people are evil and God would take care of them.  I knew this!!! Actually, I think it was me who taught her that!  haha But she had to remind me.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: January 17, 2008, 05:49:43 PM »

Well, if they really are psychic, then LonelyRunningBrownStuff and FrozenBrokenHair will know which finger I will be holding up at them

Save "our" oil!

FlingingPoopnUrin=guess who?

Buckeye, Do you mean that "document" of a false arrival for Beth was done by same person who photoshopped for jurin? or was it a file accessed from his hard drive?
I could definitely believe that FlingingPoopnUrin is behind this intelligent strategy.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: January 17, 2008, 05:53:30 PM »

Well, if they really are psychic, then LonelyRunningBrownStuff and FrozenBrokenHair will know which finger I will be holding up at them

Save "our" oil!

Buckeye, Do you mean that "document" of a false arrival for Beth was done by same person who photoshopped for jurin? or was it a file accessed from his hard drive?
I could definitely believe that FlingingPoopnUrin is behind this intelligent strategy.

I think it's the same email.  We need Klaas to check the old FP photo posted of the email that went with the pic.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: January 17, 2008, 05:55:13 PM »

CBB

Thanks....you're all heart  , however, I will keep my simple candle until Natalee is found.......and then......I would like a lovely fireworks display....... Wink
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: January 17, 2008, 05:57:21 PM »

Janet

+++++++++++

I know I appreciated Charlie calling foul on the radio interview, on his own, just because he felt that he should. I can't demand that the world see things as I do, and I respect peoples rights to oppose and think as they do, to oppose me and play for the other team so to speak, but this was universally wrong, the radio interview, and I respect Charlie for calling a timeout, and speaking against the wrongness of this particular play.

Don't think that I don't feel as strongly as all of you together that our position is the correct position, but I do acknowledge other's people right to have a different position and I truly respect a player on the opposing team who despite playing hard for his side, will call time out and foul on his own side when it is appropriate. His words on this issue were most important and appreciated, and I do not view him as a weak player for them. Quite the opposite, in my eyes it makes him a much stronger player for the other team,

Unless you have been in a lot of sports, physical fights, or competitive situations, it may not make sense what I am saying or I may be not saying it correctly, but I think Charlie understands my intent, or I hope he does. And I don't expect him to lighten up and I am sure he doesn't expect me to either.

It would be a good thing though if the 2 sides could put aside their differences, demand justice for Natalee, and thus provide relief for the INNOCENT ARUBANS. HOW MANY THERE ARE, WHO THEY ARE, IS ALL OPEN FOR DISCUSSION AND DEBATE, BUT THERE ARE SOME INNOCENT PEOPLE BEING HARMED BY THIS. BETH DOES NOT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN ANYMORE THAN CHARLIE, HOWEVER AT THIS POINT SHE FEELS THE BOYCOTT IS THE ONLY MEANS TO FIND JUSTICE FOR NATALEE, AND AS MUCH AS SHE REGRETS THE HARM TO THE INNOCENT, HER FIRST PRIORITY IS TO PROTECT HER DAUGHTER. AND,,,,,,,, ARUBANS, BETH SUPPORTERS, BETH HATERS, CAN ALL IDENTIFY AND UNDERSTAND THAT.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: January 17, 2008, 06:01:20 PM »

Frozenbrokenhair! 

Anna, way to tell it over at ZoltanZion! 

It seems TJ Ward smacked down Michael Archer on Star Jone's show.  Sorry I missed it. 

You guys remember Michael Archer, the famous forensic scientist we can't find any info or CV for that Joe Tacopina took to Aruba?  You know, the one whose bio was on Wikipedia until even that disappeared some time ago?

Not only does he have no credentials that we can find, he has sent a "cease and desist" letter to TJ Ward.......from himself! 

OMG.....too funny!

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: January 17, 2008, 06:02:24 PM »

Save "our" oil!

I think it's the same email.  We need Klaas to check the old FP photo posted of the email that went with the pic.
Thanks  Buckeye!
I was just looking for the youtube links in the last thread and saw your request for them.  Just in case you didn't get to them yet.
OPRAH - PART 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkQykmHv6TQ&feature=user

OPRAH - PART 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3FG0CmHnxA&feature=user

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.