April 30, 2024, 02:13:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #713 1/16 - 1/20/08  (Read 320010 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: January 17, 2008, 06:03:51 PM »

Charlie from refugees did the right thing

thank you Charlie  Cool from the bottom of my metal heart 

Even after all the mean things he has said about me and all the monkeys, I will have to give CharlieRat credit for doing the right thing in this regard.

Thank you, CharlieRat.

Of all the lies told in all this mess, this has to be one of the most vile.  This needs to be stopped and stopped now.  What I believe we have is an example of people applying their own low subhuman standards to others.  It's just inexcusable for any reason.

Charlie knows the consequences of litigation when forged documents are presented as fact.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: January 17, 2008, 06:08:10 PM »

Charlie from refugees did the right thing

thank you Charlie  Cool from the bottom of my metal heart 

Even after all the mean things he has said about me and all the monkeys, I will have to give CharlieRat credit for doing the right thing in this regard.

Thank you, CharlieRat.

Of all the lies told in all this mess, this has to be one of the most vile.  This needs to be stopped and stopped now.  What I believe we have is an example of people applying their own low subhuman standards to others.  It's just inexcusable for any reason.

Charlie knows the consequences of litigation when forged documents are presented as fact.

I think this time he did it just because it was the right thing to do though.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: January 17, 2008, 06:13:54 PM »

Heli, that was not a broad based promise, it was specific to those two, claiming Natalee was molested, specifically by Jug. And I meant it. Sincerely.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: January 17, 2008, 06:14:04 PM »

Frozenbrokenhair! 

Anna, way to tell it over at ZoltanZion! 

It seems TJ Ward smacked down Michael Archer on Star Jone's show.  Sorry I missed it. 

You guys remember Michael Archer, the famous forensic scientist we can't find any info or CV for that Joe Tacopina took to Aruba?  You know, the one whose bio was on Wikipedia until even that disappeared some time ago?

Not only does he have no credentials that we can find, he has sent a "cease and desist" letter to TJ Ward.......from himself! 

OMG.....too funny!

Hi Helen Back,
Maybe he stayed at a Holiday Inn Express!

Is this for real? I mean is it possible to be as stupid as these things happening?

Anna's description of the hair was too funny.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: January 17, 2008, 06:17:47 PM »

NM

Thanks....but I wasn't the one looking for the links.   
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: January 17, 2008, 06:24:05 PM »

From FP (old)

Crioyo on November 27th, 2006 8:44 pm

Saw the whole show sunday…Pretty good..even if it was just a summary of what we already knew. It’s the first decent attempt to put it all on mainstream tv. The last time opsporing verzocht did it, they made it look as if joran & co were just witnesses rather than suspects. This time around it was good.

I didn’t know though that Joran had paid someone 200euro’s to photoshop pics of him and natalee to pretend as if they already knew eachother. They showed the email and the account hakers_rule@

and when peter asked paulus on the phone, paulus also said the ”we have more information but will bring it out when the time is right, that is when she is found or in such a case” speech. same thing joran said on 60 minutes was it?

etc etc…pretty good show and there seems to be a part 2 this week according to me…

will keep an eye out.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/11/26/peter-de-vries-investigates-the-natalee-holloway-disappearance-in-aruba-lies-and-conflicts-of-interest/

IIRC....We have a picture of the email...somewhere....Klaas???
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: January 17, 2008, 06:29:34 PM »

Julia Renfro and Charlierat's mindsets are one this issue.

I believe that Julia and Charlierat's condemnation of Castillo and Young's actions are motivated by the realization that their past  insinuations that undermine the words, actions and intentions of Natalee's family is one thing but ... the outright accusations of these two loonies in the audio recording are another ... especially when the legally implications in regards to lawsuits are taken into consideration.

Tamikosmom is not giving Julia Renfro and Charlierat any slack.  They have not diverted from their  long established agenda to distance Joran and Paulus by sifting the focus of blame on the victim and her family.

Monkeys ... I have accumulated Julia and Charlierat's dispicable posts in regards to Natalee and Beth.  I would feel that I am betraying the Natalee's family and Natalee's memories by giving them the benefit of the doubt without reading in a submitted  post that there was "genuine" repetence for their dispicable words ... for their cruel insinuations.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: January 17, 2008, 06:38:44 PM »

I believe that Julia and Charlierat's condemnation of Castillo and Young's actions are motivated by the realization that their past  insinuations that undermine the words, actions and intentions of Natalee's family is one thing but ... the outright accusations of these two loonies in the audio recording are another ... especially when the legally implications in regards to lawsuits are taken into consideration.

Tamikosmom is not giving Julia Renfro and Charlierat any slack.  They have not diverted from their  long established agenda to distance Joran and Paulus by sifting the focus of blame on the victim and her family.

Monkeys ... I have accumulated Julia and Charlierat's dispicable posts in regards to Natalee and Beth.  I would feel that I am betraying the Natalee's family and Natalee's memories by giving them the benefit of the doubt without reading in a submitted  post that there was "genuine" repetence for their dispicable words ... for their cruel insinuations.

IMO

Janet

Janet....I totally agree with you.
I will give credit when credit is due.  IMO none is due regarding those two.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: January 17, 2008, 06:41:53 PM »

IMO

Janet

Charlie has not apologized for anything he did or any of his words, or for his position, and I know that. He has the right not to as far as I am concerned. He apologized for, or he worked to discredit, or however else anyone wants to phrase it, this one specific "act." And it was that one specific work on his part that I appreciated him doing. I know how I think he feels, I know how he has posted, and as I have said he is entitled to his opinions. I have posted just as harshly as him, or have tried, and it is my right to completely disagree with his post and to even be angered by them, just as his right is with us. But this one act was so clearly out of bounds, legally and ethically, and he had the balls to say so. I am not going soft on Charlie and he is already chewing my ass again, but even it hotly debated debates there are limits, and he is pointed that out in his own way. Don't make too much of this, as he hasn't, but if someone does a kind act and you notice it, then the person noticing it should give credit where it is due. I noticed it.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: January 17, 2008, 06:42:07 PM »

From RU:

MF Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:06 pm   
Dompig's reaction to the American couple's conference.

He said that he never met with them, but knew who they were. He thought of them like "Wild Cowboys". During that time he get so much information, that he got no indications to investigate their findings. The story about the sexual abuse, explain at least Jug's behavior. "He was very aggresive and threatened me and my agents."

The police had indications just like the first poster that Beth handed out and from girlfriends that the relation between the mother and daughter damaged (verstoord) was.

That the mother lied about her arrival time he is not aware of.

"We have investigated the timeline and we know based on telephonecalles, flightinformation and airtraffic, that these must fit the theory and thus Beth on the time arrives that she had said."

If the two are integer, Dompig does not dare to say, but he does know from his old colleagues at the FBI that Castillo and Young never had a serious case. "Anybody can call himself a private investigator in the USA and possibly searching for their 15 minutes of fame." Nevertheless they might have discovered some things according to Dompig. "You never know. Moreover, they say that crazy people and children do speak the truth."

Last edited by MF on Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:21 pm; edited 2 times in total 

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: January 17, 2008, 06:45:37 PM »

Monkeys ... I have accumulated Julia and Charlierat's dispicable posts in regards to Natalee and Beth. I would feel that I am betraying the Natalee's family and Natalee's memories by giving them the benefit of the doubt without reading in a submitted  post that there was "genuine" repetence for their dispicable words ... for their cruel insinuations.

IMO

Janet

Janet...I am 100 million percent with you on this.....and we know this is never going to happen...I was sent the rat's post on RU re: PI's post....I will not post it here...but it is his usual nasty self posting....
I still can't understand, and have given up trying, how those people can be so ugly and nasty about a mother trying to find out what happened to her daughter and seeing those responsible brought to justice....such a 'soul' sick group of people Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: January 17, 2008, 06:46:17 PM »

aruba should be getting nervous!  Afterall, they are close to chavez, the Persistance and Crew are using oil exploration technology around the island.  Who knows, they may also find oil.  Then, it's just a matter of time before we start finding weapons of mass destruction there or something else like that and we have to invade and 'save' our oil!!!!

Good to see you, AGS and you hit the nail on the proverbial head!

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: January 17, 2008, 06:46:44 PM »

I can't seem to get it right but in my mind Charley and I had the same position on one claim in that interview. The allegation against Jug was over the top and not supported by any truth and we both felt it should be refuted. Nothing more nothing less.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: January 17, 2008, 06:51:16 PM »

Frozenbrokenhair! 

It seems TJ Ward smacked down Michael Archer on Star Jone's show.  Sorry I missed it. 

You guys remember Michael Archer, the famous forensic scientist we can't find any info or CV for that Joe Tacopina took to Aruba?  You know, the one whose bio was on Wikipedia until even that disappeared some time ago?

Not only does he have no credentials that we can find, he has sent a "cease and desist" letter to TJ Ward.......from himself! 

OMG.....too funny!

Hi Helen Back,
Maybe he stayed at a Holiday Inn Express!

Is this for real? I mean is it possible to be as stupid as these things happening?

Anna's description of the hair was too funny.

Smile

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: January 17, 2008, 06:59:12 PM »

Monkeys ... I have accumulated Julia and Charlierat's dispicable posts in regards to Natalee and Beth. I would feel that I am betraying the Natalee's family and Natalee's memories by giving them the benefit of the doubt without reading in a submitted  post that there was "genuine" repetence for their dispicable words ... for their cruel insinuations.

IMO

Janet

Janet...I am 100 million percent with you on this.....and we know this is never going to happen...I was sent the rat's post on RU re: PI's post....I will not post it here...but it is his usual nasty self posting....
I still can't understand, and have given up trying, how those people can be so ugly and nasty about a mother trying to find out what happened to her daughter and seeing those responsible brought to justice....such a 'soul' sick group of people Shocked

I saw the post, but I think I had already addressed his "point" in a later post:) But I don't care what he says about me, I was interested in his "fairness" to Jug, on this one issue. I still think he is wrong and he still thinks he is right. Anyway, much ado about nothing I promise you. I have not softened and he certainly hasn't and anyone who attacks Beth will get my disapproval full blast, because that is what I do.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: January 17, 2008, 07:08:32 PM »

I still wonder if that Michael Archer is the failed mortician, the one being sued.  Anyway, looks as though he is trying to silence TJ Ward presenting his information concerning PVDS/SweatyManWhoRunsLikea Girl.

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/

Check out his threatening to sue TJWard.  I wonder if he knew about the Sloots promoting these two psychics when he started threatening others with slander/libel suits. 

Whoa, Bob Barr.  I think a barr trumps a taco any day.  Bob Barr of impeachment fame.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: January 17, 2008, 07:09:55 PM »

This was just emailed to me.  Posted by Charlierat at the BNH site.  Remember Charlierat met Carol at the Birmingham book signing:

Thank you Klaas.

It is a wonder that Carol was gracious enough to give Charlierat the time of day.

Anyways ... my concern ... if this meeting that Carol had with Castillo and Young was recorded ... it is possible that this recording has been manipulated ... manipulated in a way that directs defamation against Jug.

When I listed to that so-called press conference yesterday ... the press conference that spew nothing but lies ... I would not put anything past these friends of the VDS'.

Janet

I think Charlie is a lot more personable in person and he feels the same way about Beth I gather from one of his posts. I really don't understand how he arrived at his "opposition" but I feel like if he knew what Beth knew the difference would not be so great. Or if he knew Beth as I do. Perfect, certainly not, but she is a simply a nice person, stronger than most, whose daughter is missing and she is doing the best she can.

I think Charlie supports Aruba more than he dislikes Beth. Anyway, I don't mean to put words in his mouth or post for him, as he is certainly a better source to describe his position than I.

If you are not from Birmingham, you don't understand that "over the mountain" mentality between MB and SS.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: January 17, 2008, 07:19:13 PM »

Frozenbrokenhair! 

OMG.....too funny!

Is it just me or do others find it just plain darned odd that Joe T would take this grossly obese, failed mortician to Aruba masquerading as a forensic scientist?  I mean odd even for a mob lawyer, ChiefWhoseClientsSleepWithThe Fishes?  Try to get a visual of those two prancing around Aruba to see what I mean.

And he is concerned that TJ Ward is talking too much?  Sounds as though TJ got the best of him on the program and he is still steamed about it.  Suing TJ would be the best thing they could do as it would allow TJ to present his evidence in court and it would become public record for the whole world to see.

ClientsSleepWithTheFishes might want to think about that before taking these drastic threatened measures.

Or maybe he can lie again and claim TJ made a crude comment after the program as he did with Peter Devries when we all saw the tape and know that didn't happen.  Also odd this joker wrote the letter to TJ Ward himself saying if TJ doesn't stop saying that, Joe T is gonna sue him.  Don't attorneys normally make those kind of threats themselves.  Maybe MorticianBoy forgot to mention this to his boss? 

More clowns in action.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: January 17, 2008, 07:22:29 PM »

I can't seem to get it right but in my mind Charley and I had the same position on one claim in that interview. The allegation against Jug was over the top and not supported by any truth and we both felt it should be refuted. Nothing more nothing less.

PI ... same position but ... different motivations.

I believe that your position is unselfishly motivated by a strong sense of what is right.

However ... when I consider Julia and Charlierat's dispicable insinuations submitted in the past posts ... posts that demean the character of Natalee, Beth and Jug ... I conclude that Charlierat and Julia's positions are selfishly motivation ... a motivation that will distance them from being associated with a possible defamation of character lawsuit.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: January 17, 2008, 07:22:34 PM »

I saw the post, but I think I had already addressed his "point" in a later post:) But I don't care what he says about me, I was interested in his "fairness" to Jug, on this one issue. I still think he is wrong and he still thinks he is right. Anyway, much ado about nothing I promise you. I have not softened and he certainly hasn't and anyone who attacks Beth will get my disapproval full blast, because that is what I do.

And you have the monks backing you all the way

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.