April 30, 2024, 07:16:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #713 1/16 - 1/20/08  (Read 320158 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: January 17, 2008, 07:25:15 PM »

Frozenbrokenhair! 

Anna, way to tell it over at ZoltanZion! 

It seems TJ Ward smacked down Michael Archer on Star Jone's show.  Sorry I missed it. 

You guys remember Michael Archer, the famous forensic scientist we can't find any info or CV for that Joe Tacopina took to Aruba?  You know, the one whose bio was on Wikipedia until even that disappeared some time ago?

Not only does he have no credentials that we can find, he has sent a "cease and desist" letter to TJ Ward.......from himself! 

OMG.....too funny!

Is it just me or do others find it just plain darned odd that Joe T would take this grossly obese, failed mortician to Aruba masquerading as a forensic scientist?  I mean odd even for a mob lawyer, ChiefWhoseClientsSleepWithThe Fishes?  Try to get a visual of those two prancing around Aruba to see what I mean.

And he is concerned that TJ Ward is talking too much?  Sounds as though TJ got the best of him on the program and he is still steamed about it.  Suing TJ would be the best thing they could do as it would allow TJ to present his evidence in court and it would become public record for the whole world to see.

ClientsSleepWithTheFishes might want to think about that before taking these drastic threatened measures.

Or maybe he can lie again and claim TJ made a crude comment after the program as he did with Peter Devries when we all saw the tape and know that didn't happen.  Also odd this joker wrote the letter to TJ Ward himself saying if TJ doesn't stop saying that, Joe T is gonna sue him.  Don't attorneys normally make those kind of threats themselves.  Maybe MorticianBoy forgot to mention this to his boss? 

More clowns in action..

I find everything they do odd...love the More clowns in action statement!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: January 17, 2008, 07:36:08 PM »

I can't seem to get it right but in my mind Charley and I had the same position on one claim in that interview. The allegation against Jug was over the top and not supported by any truth and we both felt it should be refuted. Nothing more nothing less.

PI ... same position but ... different motivations.

I believe that your position is unselfishly motivated by a strong sense of what is right.

However ... when I consider Julia and Charlierat's dispicable insinuations submitted in the past posts ... posts that demean the character of Natalee, Beth and Jug ... I conclude that Charlierat and Julia's positions are selfishly motivation ... a motivation that will distance them from being associated with a possible defamation of character lawsuit.

IMO

Janet

That's what I'm saying and have said ... the hot smell of litigation swaying opinion.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: January 17, 2008, 07:43:56 PM »

Next they will be claiming that Julia/Glenda never planned to write a book about Natalee being pregnant with Jug's child and all of them chiming in on jacket cover suggestions!

Somebody somewhere still have that obscene thing they photoshopped as verification of not only the plans but the group participation and encouragement.  I don't ever want to see it again but like the truth always is, it's out there somewhere.

And Larry Garrison I am sure has all the smarmy details as he went public on those book plans long, long ago.  I mean the book plans of Julia with her big expose that she made up on the spot out of whole cloth and her own perverted mind.

And unfortunately for the CharlieRat, he is located where a judge could easily access him and any assets he might have in the event of a slander/libel suit being filed.  Tsk, tsk, should have thought about all that when the fun was being had smearing Natalee and Jug in this reprehensible manner.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: January 17, 2008, 07:45:01 PM »

From RU:

MF Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:06 pm   
Dompig's reaction to the American couple's conference.

He said that he never met with them, but knew who they were. He thought of them like "Wild Cowboys". During that time he get so much information, that he got no indications to investigate their findings. The story about the sexual abuse, explain at least Jug's behavior. "He was very aggresive and threatened me and my agents."

The police had indications just like the first poster that Beth handed out and from girlfriends that the relation between the mother and daughter damaged (verstoord) was.

That the mother lied about her arrival time he is not aware of.

"We have investigated the timeline and we know based on telephonecalles, flightinformation and airtraffic, that these must fit the theory and thus Beth on the time arrives that she had said."

If the two are integer, Dompig does not dare to say, but he does know from his old colleagues at the FBI that Castillo and Young never had a serious case. "Anybody can call himself a private investigator in the USA and possibly searching for their 15 minutes of fame." Nevertheless they might have discovered some things according to Dompig. "You never know. Moreover, they say that crazy people and children do speak the truth."

Last edited by MF on Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:21 pm; edited 2 times in total 

And of course, how could he go back on his comment that he thinks Joran and the Kalpoe brothers are "guilty as hell." And that it "always comes back to the three."

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #244 on: January 17, 2008, 07:47:58 PM »

CBB

Thanks....you're all heart  , however, I will keep my simple candle until Natalee is found.......and then......I would like a lovely fireworks display....... Wink

I'll work OVERTIME for you and ALL the monkeys if that can just be accomplished!  Wink
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: January 17, 2008, 07:53:39 PM »

New Announcement On Fox News

Aparently the US has determined that Venezuela is shipping huge amounts, tons, of cocaine into the US, and the amount rivals their oil sales oR something like that in dollar amounts. They are blaming Venezuela's President for the increase.

However, all of us Monkeys know that it doesn't ship directly from Venezuela to the US. It crosses over to Aruba INTO their free port, the staging area for all shipments into the US and Europe, where the drug lords also are busy washing their dirty greenbacks. So though it is being done indirectly by Aruba, IT IS ARUBA WHO ACCOMPLISHES THE SHIPPING OF COCAINE INTO THE US AND OUR GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO BLOCKADE ALL BOATS INTO AND OUT OF ARUBA, SEARCHING ALL BOATS FOR ILLEGAL DRUGS AS WELL AS ALL AIR TRAFFIC INTO AND OUT OF ARUBA, WHERE POSSIBLE. AND LETS NOT FORGET THE CRUISE SHIPS. OUR GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO ALSO MONITOR ARUBA FOR FANTHOM ROOM RENTALS IN OBSERVATION OF OUR AGREEMENTS WITH ARUBA CONCERNING MOMEY LAUNDERING.

If we do this we stop significantly the shipment of cocaine into the US and Aruba will quickly find justice for Natalee. This is their real livilyhood. Their justice for Joran will be administered in court or thru an out of court settlement with him, it is strictly up to Anita. Do you trust his fate to be determined by the drug lords Anita? How many times do you think they will tolerate him blowing off their hard work on your behalf?

Aruba, the US wants your friendship. We want to support your economy, we want to visit your beaches. But friends don't allow this to happen to their friend's children, and it is up to you to show us you value our friendship. We sent you ours children in a show of faith and we expect you to prove to us you deserve that faith. We don't expect you to be responsible for ensuring no accidents befall our children while there as kids will be kids, but we do expect you to do the right thing and take responsibility when an ill fate befalls our children while they are playing at your house. DO SOMETHING WITH JORAN AND CO TO PROVE YOUR WORTHY TO BE OUR FRIEND. FIND JUSTICE FOR NATALEE. IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW, WE WOULDN'T EXPECT YOU TO PROVIDE US WITH THE ANSWERS, BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW.

I agree, it is time to shut off the flow of drugs through Aruba through US sanctions. Start with a tourism ban and work up from there. Personally speaking Chavez can have those shits. They deserve him.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: January 17, 2008, 07:54:53 PM »

Frozenbrokenhair! 

It seems TJ Ward smacked down Michael Archer on Star Jone's show.  Sorry I missed it. 

You guys remember Michael Archer, the famous forensic scientist we can't find any info or CV for that Joe Tacopina took to Aruba?  You know, the one whose bio was on Wikipedia until even that disappeared some time ago?

Not only does he have no credentials that we can find, he has sent a "cease and desist" letter to TJ Ward.......from himself! 

OMG.....too funny!

Is it just me or do others find it just plain darned odd that Joe T would take this grossly obese, failed mortician to Aruba masquerading as a forensic scientist?  I mean odd even for a mob lawyer, ChiefWhoseClientsSleepWithThe Fishes?  Try to get a visual of those two prancing around Aruba to see what I mean.

And he is concerned that TJ Ward is talking too much?  Sounds as though TJ got the best of him on the program and he is still steamed about it.  Suing TJ would be the best thing they could do as it would allow TJ to present his evidence in court and it would become public record for the whole world to see.

ClientsSleepWithTheFishes might want to think about that before taking these drastic threatened measures.

Or maybe he can lie again and claim TJ made a crude comment after the program as he did with Peter Devries when we all saw the tape and know that didn't happen.  Also odd this joker wrote the letter to TJ Ward himself saying if TJ doesn't stop saying that, Joe T is gonna sue him.  Don't attorneys normally make those kind of threats themselves.  Maybe MorticianBoy forgot to mention this to his boss? 

More clowns in action..

Oh, the hits just keep on comin!

You couldn't make this stuff up.  I think Runningbeer, Frozenbrokenhair, ClientsSleepWiththeFishes, Whiningwineslinger, Pauluslieswhentalking, womanwithcrazyclownhair, wordonthestreetho and the rest been smoking the peace pipe too much!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: January 17, 2008, 07:57:37 PM »

Back then there were all kinds of people and psychics offering help to the family.  If these two came to you claiming to be "psychics" that knew what happened to Natalee would you trust them?

They look like a Holiday Inn bar band. I wouldn't trust them to do a decent rendition of "Satisfaction", much less anything of consequence.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: January 17, 2008, 07:59:35 PM »

Frozenbrokenhair! 

OMG.....too funny!

More clowns in action..

Oh, the hits just keep on comin!

You couldn't make this stuff up.  I think Runningbeer, Frozenbrokenhair, ClientsSleepWiththeFishes, Whiningwineslinger, Pauluslieswhentalking, womanwithcrazyclownhair, wordonthestreetho and the rest been smoking the peace pipe too much!

I think Anna has put them in the world they built for themselves.

Incidentally, have you see the girl missing on St Marteen from California, who has the same physical characteristics as Natalee?  Wonder if Paulus has been St Marteen latley.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #249 on: January 17, 2008, 08:02:24 PM »

I can't seem to get it right but in my mind Charley and I had the same position on one claim in that interview. The allegation against Jug was over the top and not supported by any truth and we both felt it should be refuted. Nothing more nothing less.

PI ... same position but ... different motivations.

I believe that your position is unselfishly motivated by a strong sense of what is right.

However ... when I consider Julia and Charlierat's dispicable insinuations submitted in the past posts ... posts that demean the character of Natalee, Beth and Jug ... I conclude that Charlierat and Julia's positions are selfishly motivation ... a motivation that will distance them from being associated with a possible defamation of character lawsuit.

IMO

Janet

Exactly!  My feelings  exactly.   Thanks for putting them in words.   
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: January 17, 2008, 08:04:21 PM »

I think Charlierat has some good karma coming his way.

The year of the Rat starts on Februray 7 -

"Rat: You are imaginative, charming, and truly generous to the person you love. However, you have a tendency to be quick-tempered and overly critical. You are also inclined to be somewhat of an opportunist. Born under this sign, you should be happy in sales or as a writer, critic, or publicist."

Happy New Years!! Just when you thought that New Years is over, you discover that the real New Years is just about to begin. While the rest of the world is still in it's infancy.... a mere 2,008 years old, the Chinese New Years is 4706. New Years this year falls on February 7, 2008. It is the year of the  Rat, a positive Yang year. Chinese New Years, also called the "Spring Festival", is the largest and most festive celebration of the year.

Chinese New Years celebrations last 15 days, and ends with the Kite Festival. New Years is the most festive holiday of the year. It is a time to be home with family and fiends. It is a time to cook and enjoy food together.

http://www.chinaunique.com/fun/newyear.htm

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: January 17, 2008, 08:04:35 PM »

From FP (old)

Crioyo on November 27th, 2006 8:44 pm

Saw the whole show sunday…Pretty good..even if it was just a summary of what we already knew. It’s the first decent attempt to put it all on mainstream tv. The last time opsporing verzocht did it, they made it look as if joran & co were just witnesses rather than suspects. This time around it was good.

I didn’t know though that Joran had paid someone 200euro’s to photoshop pics of him and natalee to pretend as if they already knew eachother. They showed the email and the account hakers_rule@

and when peter asked paulus on the phone, paulus also said the ”we have more information but will bring it out when the time is right, that is when she is found or in such a case” speech. same thing joran said on 60 minutes was it?

etc etc…pretty good show and there seems to be a part 2 this week according to me…

will keep an eye out.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/11/26/peter-de-vries-investigates-the-natalee-holloway-disappearance-in-aruba-lies-and-conflicts-of-interest/

IIRC....We have a picture of the email...somewhere....Klaas???
Buckeye,
Is this it
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/11/27/so-why-does-an-innocent-man-pay-for-a-fauxtograph-of-joran-van-der-sloot-with-natalee-holloway/

I found it from
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/11/

sorry about the other links!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #252 on: January 17, 2008, 08:06:02 PM »

I agree, it is time to shut off the flow of drugs through Aruba through US sanctions. Start with a tourism ban and work up from there. Personally speaking Chavez can have those shits. They deserve him.

Amen, brother!!  You all are on a roll.  Great thinking.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: January 17, 2008, 08:18:15 PM »

Amen, brother!!  You all are on a roll.  Great thinking.

I wouldn't wish Chavez on anyone. The hard working Arubans do not deserve that. IMO

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: January 17, 2008, 08:22:19 PM »

Yep....thanks NM

Lazlo's comment may have been tongue-in-cheek.  Just emphasizing a fake capture. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: January 17, 2008, 08:36:51 PM »

More on Hugo and increase in cocaine traffic through Venezuela even by OIL barges and freighters.

http://housley.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/01/17/hugo-and-the-cartels/#more-441

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: January 17, 2008, 08:41:51 PM »

Seeing that this jerk works at San Diego Hospice just shocks me.  My Dad died there about 10 years ago, and the facility is amazingly wonderful.  This guy might work in the back -very far back-kitchen or do maintenance there, but I never saw anyone that even remotely resembled anyone looking like that.  I can assure you that my Dad wouldn't have been allowed to stay.  We were within him 24/7 for 2 months.  We met and saw everyone. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: January 17, 2008, 08:43:33 PM »

One of those CSI shows has a story on now about something
called Halo Parties or Liquid Halo Parties.
There is a group of men...one scopes out a nice clean cut girl.
He then calls all of his buddies and then first guy gives the
girl roofies.  Then the group rapes the girl and they video the rape.
Then they dump the girl out and she has no idea what has happened.
One lovely young girl died because they gave her an accidental over
dose of the roofie. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: January 17, 2008, 09:18:33 PM »

Yikes that guy looks like Charles Manson!!!!

A little bit...yes (klaasend)  Wink

« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 09:29:55 PM by klaasend » Logged

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: January 17, 2008, 09:33:42 PM »

Ok, let's think about this.

MF = very happy about this "new" information and happy about Rudy Croes wanting to investigate it

Glenda/Siddalee = not happy and claim the two psychics are BS

Renfro must be affraid something in the Kelly and Castello BS will come back and bite her in the ass.

MF is happy because he/she is an ass

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.