April 26, 2024, 09:17:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #713 1/16 - 1/20/08  (Read 319706 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: January 17, 2008, 09:39:42 PM »

Why did they allow Kelly and Castillo to go on TV and tell their fictional story right now?

1.  Someone is affraid the ocean search will be successful in finding Natalee's body?
2.  Joran's wine throwing stunt was too much in the news?
3.  Beth was going to be on Oprah with over 20 million viewers?
4.  All of the above
5.  ??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: January 17, 2008, 09:42:18 PM »

Why did they allow Kelly and Castillo to go on TV and tell their fictional story right now?

1.  Someone is affraid the ocean search will be successful in finding Natalee's body?
4.  All of the above
5.  ??

In case you missed it, here is the Telearuba broadcast.  I don't think Renfo is too happy about it   Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25-LfFkzgas
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: January 17, 2008, 09:43:18 PM »

Seeing that this jerk works at San Diego Hospice just shocks me.  My Dad died there about 10 years ago, and the facility is amazingly wonderful.  This guy might work in the back -very far back-kitchen or do maintenance there, but I never saw anyone that even remotely resembled anyone looking like that.  I can assure you that my Dad wouldn't have been allowed to stay.  We were within him 24/7 for 2 months.  We met and saw everyone. 

AZSunny, there are good Hospice entities and terrible, horrible ones.  There are many in San Diego, branches, if you will, of one another and some independent of the other.  You can judge right away based on how they talk when you first contract with them, if there are POS's there, but some people are too sad and downbeaten at the time to recognize it.  I suspect any patients he has had would like to arise from the grave and take back their obligation and contract.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: January 17, 2008, 09:43:52 PM »

OK, since I'm talking to myself I'll go back to working and lurking while you guys think about it 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: January 17, 2008, 09:45:32 PM »

4.  All of the above
5.  ??

#4 All of the above plus #5 should be Anita & Paulus' feeble attempt at justifying Joran's behavior by trashing Natalee. (failed miserably-backfired on them big time).

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: January 17, 2008, 09:47:47 PM »

Klaas, you are not alone here.  Been reading and catching up. Between work, cooking, washing clothes, it all is taking away from my MONKEY time.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: January 17, 2008, 09:50:51 PM »

Seeing that this jerk works at San Diego Hospice just shocks me.  My Dad died there about 10 years ago, and the facility is amazingly wonderful.  This guy might work in the back -very far back-kitchen or do maintenance there, but I never saw anyone that even remotely resembled anyone looking like that.  I can assure you that my Dad wouldn't have been allowed to stay.  We were within him 24/7 for 2 months.  We met and saw everyone. 

AZSunny, there are good Hospice entities and terrible, horrible ones.  There are many in San Diego, branches, if you will, of one another and some independent of the other.  You can judge right away based on how they talk when you first contract with them, if there are POS's there, but some people are too sad and downbeaten at the time to recognize it.  I suspect any patients he has had would like to arise from the grave and take back their obligation and contract.

You are right.  The one my Dad was in was built by the wife of the McDonald's owner, and his care for 6 months of home visits, and the two months in the facility were beyond any expectation any of us had when we called.  I feel we were blessed to have been referred to this facility.  My Dad was in a room that looked like a suite at a resort hotel.  He kept asking how much it was costing, and did we have to pay for parking!  LOL

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: January 17, 2008, 09:55:09 PM »

4.  All of the above
5.  ??

Sorry, Klaas.  Pizza time is now over.....

Yes to all of the above.  Additionally, WHOSE IDEA WAS IT TO DRAG THESE TWO OUT FOR THE NEW OLD NEWS SHOW?

Who is getting nervous enough to think this was a good idea?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: January 17, 2008, 10:05:59 PM »

4.  All of the above
5.  ??

#4 All of the above plus #5 should be Anita & Paulus' feeble attempt at justifying Joran's behavior by trashing Natalee. (failed miserably-backfired on them big time).

They are VERY LUCKY this has not been shown in the U.S.-- yet. I smell Rudy and the van der Sloots all over this. A distraction for local consumption that once again shows their Anti-American sentiment! Aruba doesn't deserve a dime from this country.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: January 17, 2008, 10:07:02 PM »

another 35 plus people that are NOT going to aruba....heheheheeh

single handedly stopped by one ROBOTS

ohhhhhhhhhhhh  myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

im a wanted robots by a travel agency

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

like a i really give a S _ _ _

35 people going to florida !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: January 17, 2008, 10:08:35 PM »

4.  All of the above
5.  ??

Yes to all of the above.  Additionally, WHOSE IDEA WAS IT TO DRAG THESE TWO OUT FOR THE NEW OLD NEWS SHOW?

Another indian........................."Flaming Idiot"  aka Rudy Croes

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: January 17, 2008, 10:11:02 PM »

4.  All of the above
5.  ??

This was all planned before the Wine throwing because Paulus and Anita
mentioned it during the show...indirectly
I don't think they realize the impact that the Oprah Show could have.
So that leaves #1...and I hope that is the correct answer.
The Sloots going out to see the ship and search before they left for
NL is telling to me.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #272 on: January 17, 2008, 10:11:23 PM »

4.  All of the above
5.  ??

#4 is my answer, the fact that this is the best Rudy Croes and Co. can come up with says A LOT!  It also says a lot about how much RC tries to accomodate the VDS family since I have no doubt that all of this bloomed from their accusations on P & W's show.  Rehashing this garbage proves to the world that they couldn't legitimately tarnish Natalee or her family.  It really makes them look like fools if this is the reason for their remarks during the interview, and RC for going forward with it.  I don't think that interview would have ever taken place if it hadn't been for the presence of the Persistence and #3.  JMO

PRESS ON PERSISTENCE!      

PERSISTENCE=HOPE FOR JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: January 17, 2008, 10:12:58 PM »

4.  All of the above
5.  ??

Another indian........................."Flaming Idiot"  aka Rudy Croes

I thought he was Stinking Goat.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: January 17, 2008, 10:14:24 PM »

4.  All of the above
5.  ??

In case you missed it, here is the Telearuba broadcast.  I don't think Renfo is too happy about it   Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25-LfFkzgas

Questions, questions, questions...

When is Julia Renfro going to come forward with this information the two psychics speak of and why hasn't she done it by now if she wants the case solved?

Didn't her friend Gerold Dompig say they already looked into this and it doesn't wash? I thought they were close friends. Didn't Julia and Gerold talk about what she knows?

What is Julia's connection to these two psychics? They seem to know her and care very much for her.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: January 17, 2008, 10:16:26 PM »

So....tell us how one Robots could accomplish such a miracle,

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #276 on: January 17, 2008, 10:19:29 PM »

WAY TO GO ROBOTS!!!!!!
Since I don't have access to the "kiss my butt" monkey this is what I have to say to the travel agency...

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: January 17, 2008, 10:19:56 PM »

If they really are psychics, they should have seen in to the future and seen that this was a bad idea:Smile))))))))
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: January 17, 2008, 10:21:27 PM »

Ways to prevent them from going:  Our economy needs the money; you can and might not return from Aruba and if you do, you will have a strange story to tell which is a living nightmare.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: January 17, 2008, 10:21:35 PM »

Or do like I do, ask Klaas for her opinion:)))))))) She may not be psychic, but she has an excellent sense of appropriateness and good taste:::::::Smile))))))))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.