April 30, 2024, 05:01:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #713 1/16 - 1/20/08  (Read 320094 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2008, 12:16:09 AM »

Ok, let's think about this.

MF = very happy about this "new" information and happy about Rudy Croes wanting to investigate it

Glenda/Siddalee = not happy and claim the two psychics are BS

Renfro must be affraid something in the Kelly and Castello BS will come back and bite her in the ass.

MF is happy because he/she is an ass

EXACTLY!!! MF you can read like a book. Anything to make Aruba look good   Rolling Eyes
Renho talks out of both sides of her mouth. When her Julia personna talks she feels one way, when the Glenda personna opens it mouth she spins the other way. I hope she is worrying about just exactly what may come out about her involvement. She needs a few more wrinkles to add to her ugly mug look. MOO

Oh Julia.......your butt's in a sling!  Keep talking!

Julia is saying that all of the "psychic" information came from the monkeys.
I don't think one bit of that stuff has been posted here. 
Check RU, Julia.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2008, 12:17:55 AM »

CBB they should change the name of the rock to ONE SMELLY ISLAND!!!
It has to stink to high heaven with all the BS they throw at the walls, trees, blogs & airwaves just to see what sticks.

No money to invest in medical supplies!  What the hell is going on with this place?  Do they reuse catheters?  Do they have sharp containers?  How patients infect other patients from the use of nonsterile instruments?  Do they own an autoclave?  Just wondering.  It does not seem they care one whit about their citizens and their healthcare, only about that precious pharmacy, laundromat and trafficking.  Thus, the reason they try to point the finger at someone else.  I know a POS when I see it, and that whole island is smelling.  If Julia and her cohorts continue throwing these stink bombs, pretty soon, Ralph, my favorite skunk is going to be snuggling with her.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2008, 12:20:35 AM »

MF = very happy about this "new" information and happy about Rudy Croes wanting to investigate it

Renfro must be affraid something in the Kelly and Castello BS will come back and bite her in the ass.

EXACTLY!!! MF you can read like a book. Anything to make Aruba look good   Rolling Eyes
Renho talks out of both sides of her mouth. When her Julia personna talks she feels one way, when the Glenda personna opens it mouth she spins the other way. I hope she is worrying about just exactly what may come out about her involvement. She needs a few more wrinkles to add to her ugly mug look. MOO

Julia is saying that all of the "psychic" information came from the monkeys.
I don't think one bit of that stuff has been posted here. 
Check RU, Julia.

Boy, that's a stretch, even for the hag-ho. She's the first to know that the monkey site has always been supportive of Natalee's family!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2008, 12:23:39 AM »

That Kelly Castillo is not from Arkansas. According to their
website,(guidedlight.com) they are both from California

Daniel, known as "Lone Wolf", is of Apache Mescalero Indian descent, lives in San Diego California and volunteers at San Diego Hospice & Palliative Care.   Kelly, known as "Running Deer", is of Cherokee Indian descent, and lives in Chico California.

He's probably euthanising the Hospice patients and keeping the government money that he is supposed to be spending on their care.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2008, 12:24:43 AM »

Note to Julia:  Before flinging poo, make sure the wind isn't blowing in your direction or it will come back to splatter all over your face.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2008, 12:27:58 AM »

That Kelly Castillo is not from Arkansas. According to their
website,(guidedlight.com) they are both from California

Daniel, known as "Lone Wolf", is of Apache Mescalero Indian descent, lives in San Diego California and volunteers at San Diego Hospice & Palliative Care.   Kelly, known as "Running Deer", is of Cherokee Indian descent, and lives in Chico California.

He's probably euthanising the Hospice patients and keeping the government money that he is supposed to be spending on their care.

Well any adult who calls themselves Lone Wolf and Running Deer certainly begins with a load of credibility. I think I'll call myself Goddess. My Great Grandmother was part Cherokee, so I should qualify for never, never land, right?
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2008, 12:29:06 AM »

Not me. I quit. I know sh*t when I see it, and enough to scrape it off my shoe when the stench won't go away.
How to find Aruba:
Go south until you smell it then east until you step in it.
[/quote]
well said, except that the way the stench is growing, it's beginning to cover the entire caribbean.
dennisintn

klaas.  everything is loading slower and slower as the night progresses.

[/quote]

The page loading got worse and worse for me until they finally stopped loading tonight. I believe it is a adware or spyware problem since not everyone had a issue like me. I ran a system scan and seems to be ok at the moment. Hopefully that is it and not a problem on the server end.
[/quote]
klaas, i used a ball peen hammer and hacksaw on some stuff in the back and it didn't help at all.  just a bunch of sparks and cuss words.  i did the anti-spyware and file cleaning and it didn't help much. 
dennisintn
crazybabyborg
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2008, 12:34:22 AM »

Note to Julia:  Before flinging poo, make sure the wind isn't blowing in your direction or it will come back to splatter all over your face.

Uh-Huh. It's a  "POO-MER-ANG!"   Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2008, 12:36:52 AM »

Dennis - I emailed Dugga that's all I can do.  *******, IBE and a few others have been having problems off and on too.  I don't know what the problem is. 
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2008, 12:40:28 AM »

Dennis - I emailed Dugga that's all I can do.  *******, IBE and a few others have been having problems off and on too.  I don't know what the problem is. 
thank you ma'am.  this downloaded just fine.  must have been the final blow from the hammer that did it.
dennisintn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2008, 12:44:31 AM »

thank you ma'am.  this downloaded just fine.  must have been the final blow from the hammer that did it.
dennisintn

Good  Laughing
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2008, 12:45:59 AM »

These two "mediums" ... could be dismissed as kooks ... not credible but ... the unbelieveable aspect is ... Rudy Croes has announced today that he is requesting the prosecutor to open the Natalee Holloway case based on info which was originally presented to Karin Janssen in April, 2006.  In other words ... Kelly Castillo and Daniel Young are being afforded credibility by the Aruban Justice Minister.

Janet

++++++++++++++

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2006_04_09_archive.html
Bon Dia Aruba
April 10, 2006

The Public Prosecution, specifically chief prosecutor Janssen, and investigators in these past few days, including yesterday, met with two people, Kelly Castillo and Daniel Young, who said they have key information of what could have happened to Natalee, and they are willing to help authorities in giving them the necessary clues.

http://www.scrux.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=386
April 19, 2006

To Whom This May Concern,

I am writing this letter to put an end to all of the speculation of what happened to Natalee Holloway.  My name is Kelly Castillo. This letter is from myself and Daniel Young; we work together and are put in a category of being a "medium". We are able to communicate with people that have passed away, and we help bring comfort or messages to people still living with the help from our Indian spirit guides.

January 16, 2008
Minister of Justice is asking to investigate NH further.

Rudy Croes is asking Prosecutor's Office and the Police to further investigate the Natalee Holloway case since, some people went public with informations, tips and evidence about the family and he is telling that their evidence is valid and they have been known for a long time already. This is just to clear up what really happened the first days and what the family knew or not.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2008, 12:47:22 AM »

How many of those having problems tuned in to ArubaZone garbage?                               

Not me.  Felt yukky and I backed out. Very Happy

crazybabyborg
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2008, 12:49:41 AM »

crazybabyborg
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2008, 12:52:52 AM »

Putting the Hag-Ho back in her Hidey Hole:

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2008, 12:54:10 AM »

Uh-Huh. It's a  "POO-MER-ANG!"   Wink
i'd like to see a cost accounting on the amount of time and money a.l.e. has spent running down the lies and weirdo stories julia and people like this pair of ca. wingnuts and the "fighting back" scenarios cruez and his followers have generated. 
jossy seems to be the only person with a voice on the island that realizes that solving the crime and finding the body would have been a whole lot cheaper and quicker in the long run than incurring the wrath of a nation and ruining the island's credibility by blaming the victim and protecting the criminals in this case.  aruba will be paying through the nose for this case for l0 yrs. after natalee is found and the criminals prosecuted and put in jail where they belong. there are probably another dozen people on the island who need jail time for obstruction of justice.  the rest of aruba deserves whatever it gets for allowing these people to get away with the obvious lies and deflections from the truth.
dennisintn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2008, 12:54:19 AM »

Posted at RU - oh this is "rich", Glenda talking about the Hootie poster:

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2008, 12:58:17 AM »

I am going to go and listen to arubazone now, but I was just told those 2 said that Julia has evidence that she never gave back to Beth.  That is why it may come back in her face.  Julia, did you tell them that?  YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU DIDNT GIVE BACK?   Isn't that witholding evidence?????  OK, going to listen now.  All the above was from a person from Aruba who just watched it. 

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2008, 12:59:43 AM »

I am going to go and listen to arubazone now, but I was just told those 2 said that Julia has evidence that she never gave back to Beth.  That is why it may come back in her face.  Julia, did you tell them that?  YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU DIDNT GIVE BACK?   Isn't that witholding evidence?????  OK, going to listen now.  All the above was from a person from Aruba who just watched it. 

Hotshot - that person in Aruba you just spoke to isn't trying to help, he/she is just trying to spread this BS.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2008, 01:01:23 AM »

Hotshot - that person in Aruba you just spoke to isn't trying to help, he/she is just trying to spread this BS.
No Doubt, just passing on what was just told to me...  Ticked me off a bit.  Why are they rehashing this crap?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.