April 30, 2024, 04:46:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #713 1/16 - 1/20/08  (Read 320082 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: January 18, 2008, 12:58:53 PM »

I think that most of us have looked for a little bit of decency from
someone in Aruba aside from Jossy and his wife and son.
There is no decency on that island.
For officials in Aurba to allow these two buffoons who call themselves
mediums to make the accusations that they have against Jug and
Beth and Natalee in the public media is totally absurd.
The Aruban police could have picked up the phone and called Carol Sandifer
just as quickly as Charlie Rat did.  Then to have the gaul to say that
since Beth went on Oprah they would have to counter attack shows
the mindset of the Aruban government.
It seems that it was fine for the V/DSloots to appear on Dutch television
but not for Beth to appear on Oprah.  Come on!
If the "good people of Aruba" don't have the backbone to tell what
they know and have heard, let them suffer.  I can't muster any
sympathy for them.
You cannot get decency from an indecent place.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: January 18, 2008, 01:10:43 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU regarding Rudy Croes press conference about Kelly and Castillo:

Lazlo wrote:

Rudy Croes jumped in to stop the press from this insanity

Unlike claimed before Rudy Croes did not say the "evidence" the Young&Castillo couple had against the family was valid, he called the media soon as he learned these two ppl telling these stories, claiming they had already been telling their stories to the OM last June.

He urged anyone in the Press to be extremely carefull, because what these ppl (Young&Castillo) were saying publicly, we cannot afford that, it may result in a devastating reaction from the American Press, so he pleaded to all involved in the Press please be extremely carefull and not let these ppl throw around stories as they did.

That is what Rudy Croes said. (as far as I can translate it)

Thanks Klaas

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: January 18, 2008, 01:16:10 PM »

http://www.eturbonews.com/865/us-still-drives-business-aruba-after-holloway-case-closed

Aruba
US still drives business to Aruba after Holloway case closed
By Hazel Heyer | Jan 16, 2008
Nassau, Bahamas (eTN) -

Aruba’s recent tourism numbers are expected to look positive compared to previous years. Travel & Tourism in Aruba was expected to rake in US$2354.9 million in economic activity as of 2007 end. Aruba's Travel & Tourism Economy (direct and indirect impact) is expected to account for 70.1 percent of GDP and for 52000 jobs (82.4 percent of total employment), according to the World Travel & Tourism Council. Despite a highly-sensationalized case involving tourist Natalee Holloway, an Alabaman teenager who traveled to the island but mysteriously disappeared two years ago, Aruba's Travel & Tourism is expected to report 2.1 percent growth in 2007 and 3.3 percent per annum, in real terms, between 2008 and 2017.

With good news about Aruba reported by the tourism authorities, last December however, the media revisited an old, but not long- forgotten story. Prosecutors closed the case on Holloway’s disappearance in May 2005 on the Dutch Caribbean island. Authorities said they do not have evidence to charge suspects Joran van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers, Satish and Deepak, who were last seen with Holloway. They have been notified by the public prosecutor that they will not be charged. The press was abuzz with the latest developments.

eTN caught up with Aruba’s minister of tourism and transportation, Edison Briesen, who said the island is back in business despite the revival of the Holloway incident, which has become fodder for the media. In an exclusive interview at the Caribbean Hotel Association Marketplace held January 13-15 on Paradise Island, Bahamas, Briesen confirmed the US remains strong as its number one market.

eTN: How is the Aruban tourism industry reacting to the developments on the Holloway case being over?

Minister Briesen: We were strongly hit by this incident. Unfortunately last year, they’ve closed the case. But in the Dutch justice system, the case is not close. It will remain a silent, open case should any lead come in. We have spent a lot of money bringing in experts from day one to the last day of December 2007, including Dutch investigation experts. We heard the mother and the Holloway family will seek publicity again in the US, which we’ll have to counter.[/u]

From 2005 to early 2006, Aruba was badly hit by the incident due to the negative publicity. In October 2006, Aruba tourism recovered. I think we’ve turned the corner.

eTN: With an image of being a peaceful island on the Caribbean, why do you think this incident has been lingering and has continued to impact the tourism industry of Aruba?

Briesen: I don’t know about the family problems they have which seem to be the reason behind this case. In the Caribbean, this is the first time an island has been pounded this long by a single event. It’s been over a year and a half now and the publicity has not ended. I don’t know what other reasons there exist. We’ve opened our doors to help the family solve their issue. We’ve been cooperative and have spent a lot of government money on the investigation.

eTN: Could this have been a bad example of security loophole?

Briesen: We’ve had the FBI, the Aruban special task force, F16’s and special recovery vessels searching the island. Nothing turned up. It’s really a strange mystery. The island is so small, social ties are strong. Everybody knows everybody in Aruba. For us, this has been a mystery as well. Unfortunately, there is no closure just yet.

eTN
: Has this been a big challenge to tourism?

Briesen: Among all challenges we’ve faced, including airlift, US economy slowdown, gas prices etc, this particularly has taken up our time and resources. Everybody got involved in this case. People from the tourism department have been moved to the justice department to help solve the disappearance. This incident has kept us ‘hostage’ for more than a year. In 2006, we even launched an ad campaign worth $5 M in the US to counter the negative broadcast. On the other side of the coin, more people now know about Aruba. But I would not want Aruba to be known in the same way Iraq is known. One reason why we think it has been a hard blow to us.We are the safest island in the  entire western hemisphere. Things like this don’t happen in Aruba.

eTN: Do you want closure for the family?

Briesen: Of course, we went out of our way to help them. We’ve been very cooperative.

eTN: What message do you have for the US travelers?

Briesen: What happened in Aruba has given us and the Caribbean a hard lesson to learn, which has become for us and everybody a model for crisis management on the islands. This is one case which we, as a member of the Caribbean Tourism Organization, have learned from and employed as a crisis model. We’ve received support from the CTO and the CHA through the years, with sustaining the US market, our loyal clients for over 30 years. Three of four visitors to Aruba are Americans. This is a case that boggles us. But we’d like to forget and move on.We got tremendous support from the US market. Forty-two percent of our rooms are timeshare, booked primarily by Americans. They’ve They’ve helped us turn the corner so Aruba can move on

Thank you *******.  Thank you Pearl.

Seven little words that says it all ...

"But we'd like to forget and move."

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: January 18, 2008, 01:26:31 PM »

OMG-Can't these people help themselves?

MF Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:18 pm   
A lot of doubts in Beth Twitty

Renee Gielen, who is working on a documentary about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, in which is exposed that Natalee was not as saint as her mother was saying, has been doubting her more and more lately in everything Twitty is saying and continues to say.

Gielen's documentary has shown that Natalee might have had problems with alcohol and drugs addiction and had been interned in a clinic.

Things that according to Gielen, Beth never mentioned to anyone.

Now that Beth Twitty wrote a book and according to Gielen this book is to repair the image of Natalee and the Holloway family.

In the book, there is a lot of speculation, that the mother wants them to pass as the truth.

"After reading the book, I feel in all senses, that it does not reflect reality", according to Gielen.

"The lies in the book and different other shacky (dubious) things in the last 2 and a half years, made me ask myself if Beth indeed wanted Natalee to be found."

All this according to Gielen, who thinks that Beth Twitty only wanted one thing, hide Natalee's questionable behavior and the way she disappeared.

For this, she needed a bait, and this resulted in Joran v/d Sloot, the last person that was seen with Natalee. 

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: January 18, 2008, 01:29:55 PM »

GEL - I just saw that.  MF hasn't stated yet if it's in the local papers or what.  Wonder who's paying MF?

MF is now implying it's in Diario.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 01:32:05 PM by klaasend » Logged
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: January 18, 2008, 01:33:23 PM »

http://www.eturbonews.com/865/us-still-drives-business-aruba-after-holloway-case-closed

Aruba
Nassau, Bahamas (eTN) -

Aruba’s recent tourism numbers are expected to look positive compared to previous years. Travel & Tourism in Aruba was expected to rake in US$2354.9 million in economic activity as of 2007 end. Aruba's Travel & Tourism Economy (direct and indirect impact) is expected to account for 70.1 percent of GDP and for 52000 jobs (82.4 percent of total employment), according to the World Travel & Tourism Council. Despite a highly-sensationalized case involving tourist Natalee Holloway, an Alabaman teenager who traveled to the island but mysteriously disappeared two years ago, Aruba's Travel & Tourism is expected to report 2.1 percent growth in 2007 and 3.3 percent per annum, in real terms, between 2008 and 2017.

With good news about Aruba reported by the tourism authorities, last December however, the media revisited an old, but not long- forgotten story. Prosecutors closed the case on Holloway’s disappearance in May 2005 on the Dutch Caribbean island. Authorities said they do not have evidence to charge suspects Joran van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers, Satish and Deepak, who were last seen with Holloway. They have been notified by the public prosecutor that they will not be charged. The press was abuzz with the latest developments.

eTN caught up with Aruba’s minister of tourism and transportation, Edison Briesen, who said the island is back in business despite the revival of the Holloway incident, which has become fodder for the media. In an exclusive interview at the Caribbean Hotel Association Marketplace held January 13-15 on Paradise Island, Bahamas, Briesen confirmed the US remains strong as its number one market.

eTN: How is the Aruban tourism industry reacting to the developments on the Holloway case being over?

Minister Briesen: We were strongly hit by this incident. Unfortunately last year, they’ve closed the case. But in the Dutch justice system, the case is not close. It will remain a silent, open case should any lead come in. We have spent a lot of money bringing in experts from day one to the last day of December 2007, including Dutch investigation experts. We heard the mother and the Holloway family will seek publicity again in the US, which we’ll have to counter.[/u]

From 2005 to early 2006, Aruba was badly hit by the incident due to the negative publicity. In October 2006, Aruba tourism recovered. I think we’ve turned the corner.

eTN: With an image of being a peaceful island on the Caribbean, why do you think this incident has been lingering and has continued to impact the tourism industry of Aruba?

Briesen: I don’t know about the family problems they have which seem to be the reason behind this case. In the Caribbean, this is the first time an island has been pounded this long by a single event. It’s been over a year and a half now and the publicity has not ended. I don’t know what other reasons there exist. We’ve opened our doors to help the family solve their issue. We’ve been cooperative and have spent a lot of government money on the investigation.

Briesen: We’ve had the FBI, the Aruban special task force, F16’s and special recovery vessels searching the island. Nothing turned up. It’s really a strange mystery. The island is so small, social ties are strong. Everybody knows everybody in Aruba. For us, this has been a mystery as well. Unfortunately, there is no closure just yet.

eTN

Briesen: Among all challenges we’ve faced, including airlift, US economy slowdown, gas prices etc, this particularly has taken up our time and resources. Everybody got involved in this case. People from the tourism department have been moved to the justice department to help solve the disappearance. This incident has kept us ‘hostage’ for more than a year. In 2006, we even launched an ad campaign worth $5 M in the US to counter the negative broadcast. On the other side of the coin, more people now know about Aruba. But I would not want Aruba to be known in the same way Iraq is known. One reason why we think it has been a hard blow to us.We are the safest island in the  entire western hemisphere. Things like this don’t happen in Aruba.

Briesen: Of course, we went out of our way to help them. We’ve been very cooperative.

Briesen: What happened in Aruba has given us and the Caribbean a hard lesson to learn, which has become for us and everybody a model for crisis management on the islands. This is one case which we, as a member of the Caribbean Tourism Organization, have learned from and employed as a crisis model. We’ve received support from the CTO and the CHA through the years, with sustaining the US market, our loyal clients for over 30 years. Three of four visitors to Aruba are Americans. This is a case that boggles us. But we’d like to forget and move on.We got tremendous support from the US market. Forty-two percent of our rooms are timeshare, booked primarily by Americans. They’ve They’ve helped us turn the corner so Aruba can move on

Janet
the answer from jossy about the "seers" was that they were unbelievable and were brought to the island by "a member of this government".  is this part of briesen's $5 mil. expenditures?  for some strange reason, i always thought  that tourism depts. were supposed to promote safe conditions and the opportunities to enjoy the lifestyle of the island.  briesen's ideas seem to promote keeping the potential tourist in the dark about what actually goes on and to incur the wrath of as many potential tourists as possible.
dennisintn
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: January 18, 2008, 01:36:53 PM »

I think that most of us have looked for a little bit of decency from
someone in Aruba aside from Jossy and his wife and son.
There is no decency on that island.
For officials in Aurba to allow these two buffoons who call themselves
mediums to make the accusations that they have against Jug and
Beth and Natalee in the public media is totally absurd.
The Aruban police could have picked up the phone and called Carol Sandifer
just as quickly as Charlie Rat did.  Then to have the gaul to say that
since Beth went on Oprah they would have to counter attack shows
the mindset of the Aruban government.
It seems that it was fine for the V/DSloots to appear on Dutch television
but not for Beth to appear on Oprah.  Come on!
If the "good people of Aruba" don't have the backbone to tell what
they know and have heard, let them suffer.  I can't muster any
sympathy for them.
You cannot get decency from an indecent place.

I think there are decent people there, but the decent people are not in control, are not being heard, and apparently in the minority. I really feel like Rudy is sorry, granted, but in this particular incident, he is innocent, but has been blackmailed by the Dutch locals because he is so dirty otherwise, and they, the prosecutor police judge know it. If Jossy's party had won, it MAY have been different, as they MAY not have had any dirt on his party's ministers. Rudy as the son of Betico, and the party with which he is affiliated, is so popular that Jossy's party could not win, and Rudy is so firmly entrenched because of his Dad that he dominates his party. I feel certain that the PM is dirty as well and thus impotent against the Dutch. The Dutch will have to uncover the dirt on Rudy to expose Rudy, who will then expose the local Dutch, then to get to the bottom.

Meanwhile, causing economic harm to the locals, including the innocent, is the only way to create enough unhappiness to cause the democracy to correct itself. The situation will have to implode itself, from either a Dutch investigation into Rudy, and thus cause Rudy to turn on the blackmailers, the local Dutch.

Boycott and economic pressure and or interfere with the drug traffic is the only means, and it is impossible to not harm the innocent. But there are some surely.

I feel as if what I just said is clear as mud:))))))))
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: January 18, 2008, 01:37:27 PM »

Renee Gielen, who is working on a documentary about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, in which is exposed that Natalee was not as saint as her mother was saying, has been doubting her more and more lately in everything Twitty is saying and continues to say.

Gielen's documentary has shown that Natalee might have had problems with alcohol and drugs addiction and had been interned in a clinic.

Now that Beth Twitty wrote a book and according to Gielen this book is to repair the image of Natalee and the Holloway family.

In the book, there is a lot of speculation, that the mother wants them to pass as the truth.

"After reading the book, I feel in all senses, that it does not reflect reality", according to Gielen.

"The lies in the book and different other shacky (dubious) things in the last 2 and a half years, made me ask myself if Beth indeed wanted Natalee to be found."

All this according to Gielen, who thinks that Beth Twitty only wanted one thing, hide Natalee's questionable behavior and the way she disappeared.

For this, she needed a bait, and this resulted in Joran v/d Sloot, the last person that was seen with Natalee. 

_____

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: January 18, 2008, 01:39:38 PM »

Aruba
Nassau, Bahamas (eTN) -

eTN

Janet
the answer from jossy about the "seers" was that they were unbelievable and were brought to the island by "a member of this government".  is this part of briesen's $5 mil. expenditures?  for some strange reason, i always thought  that tourism depts. were supposed to promote safe conditions and the opportunities to enjoy the lifestyle of the island.  briesen's ideas seem to promote keeping the potential tourist in the dark about what actually goes on and to incur the wrath of as many potential tourists as possible.
dennisintn

Rudy called for an investigation on the day before, based upon the very information in th einterview, and the next day called for the media not to play the interview he arranged to be played the day before, which he based his call for another investigation upon.

Rudy, make up your mind.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: January 18, 2008, 01:41:29 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU regarding Rudy Croes press conference about Kelly and Castillo:

Lazlo wrote:

Rudy Croes jumped in to stop the press from this insanity

Unlike claimed before Rudy Croes did not say the "evidence" the Young&Castillo couple had against the family was valid, he called the media soon as he learned these two ppl telling these stories, claiming they had already been telling their stories to the OM last June.

He urged anyone in the Press to be extremely carefull, because what these ppl (Young&Castillo) were saying publicly, we cannot afford that, it may result in a devastating reaction from the American Press, so he pleaded to all involved in the Press please be extremely carefull and not let these ppl throw around stories as they did.

That is what Rudy Croes said. (as far as I can translate it)

Thanks Klaas
is croes saying to be careful because they're lying through their teeth and we know it?  or is he saying we don't want the american press to pick up on this, thus incurring the wrath of the american public, when all we want to accomplish is to give our own population of peasants and nonothings another song and dance about why we have no intention of punishing the people who took natalee?
dennisintn
Ebb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #430 on: January 18, 2008, 01:42:22 PM »

Monkeys.
Here is something I can't get out of my head, probably just a misunderstanding of my own.
Ages ago I followed clues I read about here to a Zorpia =site, that I thought was Loco Stefi's personal page. But the name on the site was Stephanie Croes. The photos of her were very witchy, she professed to be studying 'the dark arts.' she showed her own paintings, and had a series of photos showing all the places then under discussion as places Joran, Deepak and Satish may have taken Natalie, alive, hurt or dead. She didn't state this, just showed the lighthouse, beach, and I forget what else now its been so long.

It was up for awhile, I checked back several times. Now it is gone. When I searched for photos of Loco Stefi, I never found one that looked like the girl on this Zorpia site! They aren't the same girl. I began to think maybe Stephanie Croes was on Loco Stefi's site as a friend, and maybe I went to Stephanie Croes site by accident, and THAT is where the lighthouse photos and the allusions to witchcraft were. This girl, called Stephanie Croes, did not look like Loco Stefi. She actually looked a lot like the Miss Aruba contestant of the same name.

Can anyone clear this up for me?
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: January 18, 2008, 01:46:56 PM »

another aruban "propaganda piece" by another paid shill of briesen's attack on natalee.
dennisintn
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #432 on: January 18, 2008, 01:48:00 PM »

I have devoted a lot of my time to Native Americans.  I also have the priveledge of knowing the Chief of the Cherokee Nation.  I attend many ceremonies, have done prayer ties, visited schools, have many friends who go on resevations after having established schools in their area.  I could go on and on talking about participating in ceremonies blessing the earth, watching their spiritual dancing and drumming, but I am going to stop here.  I have never, ever seen one of them act like the two who washed up on the shores of Aruba. 

I think they are an insult to Native Americans everywhere and I hope the Tribes and Nations let them know just what they think.  I have never seen one Native American practice the evil that those two talk about or spew the vile untruths they spout.  Native Americans are a very spiritual people very much unlike those quacks that landed in Aruba.  I have seen poor, I have seen oppressed and believe me, they don't have money to spare to fly to Aruba and spout lies.  They are busy taking care of their own and the earth.

I agree.  Somebody ought to drop them in Wounded Knee, SD for a week or so and let the Native Americans show them around.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #433 on: January 18, 2008, 01:51:43 PM »

Post from the person at BFN who contacted Jossy re: boat distress call
I just received this response: (I had asked both about the vessel-in-distress call and the two psychics)

dateJan 18, 2008 11:13 AM
subjectRe: Interesting Diversion

I wasn't aware of that incident because when it happened I was in Montreal, Canada. But, I'm glad you brought it to my attention. We will now look into it at the DIARIO.

I am aware of the two "spiritualists" trying to get some publicity. As far as we can tell, they seem to be men who claim to have contacts with the dead, and who hold dialogues with the nether regions. None of the stories they put out measure up to the truth, and their assessments of Natalee and Beth is way off course and totally false.

They were brought to Aruba by a member of this government, and we all know what that means! As far as we are concerned. it's just an act put on by two "spiritualists" that claim to belong to "the Guiding Light", whatever that is or means.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: January 18, 2008, 01:52:19 PM »

"But we'd like to forget and move on."

That statement really infuriated me!

Of course Aruba would like to forget and move on. But guess what.....WE WON'T EVER LET THAT HAPPEN!!!!!!
Aruba just continues to belittle the loss that Beth and Dave suffered, and the injustice done to Natalee and her family. No one can "just move on" from the loss of a child, especially when the family has no answers. Aruba seems to feel that Natalee was no more than a little favored toy that got misplaced, instead of a human being, a girl who was so loved by her family that life will never be the same now that she's gone.

The more they say, the more the Arubans disgust me. I didn't think it was possible to feel any more revolted by the attitude that prevails on that island.... but here they go again....making a statement like that, and thinking it was appropriate. It just defies the odds that one group of people can continue to be so crass and heartless.

Aruba - since you have a comprehension problem, let me repeat - it's too late to put it behind you. We will not forget or let it go. 
Give Natalee back to Beth and Dave, and prosecute Joran and the Kalpoe brothers.  Then get down on your knees and beg Natalee's family for forgiveness.  That's the ONLY thing that can help you in any way.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: January 18, 2008, 01:55:37 PM »

Rudy we all know you are corrupt, its a given, so why let the Dutch blackmail you? Give us the guilty, give us Natalee's remains, and then lets move on like you say. Its so sooooooooooo simple even an idiot like you can get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: January 18, 2008, 01:57:19 PM »

Monkeys.
Here is something I can't get out of my head, probably just a misunderstanding of my own.
Ages ago I followed clues I read about here to a Zorpia =site, that I thought was Loco Stefi's personal page. But the name on the site was Stephanie Croes. The photos of her were very witchy, she professed to be studying 'the dark arts.' she showed her own paintings, and had a series of photos showing all the places then under discussion as places Joran, Deepak and Satish may have taken Natalie, alive, hurt or dead. She didn't state this, just showed the lighthouse, beach, and I forget what else now its been so long.

It was up for awhile, I checked back several times. Now it is gone. When I searched for photos of Loco Stefi, I never found one that looked like the girl on this Zorpia site! They aren't the same girl. I began to think maybe Stephanie Croes was on Loco Stefi's site as a friend, and maybe I went to Stephanie Croes site by accident, and THAT is where the lighthouse photos and the allusions to witchcraft were. This girl, called Stephanie Croes, did not look like Loco Stefi. She actually looked a lot like the Miss Aruba contestant of the same name.

Can anyone clear this up for me?

Loco Stef and Stephanie Croes are definately two different people.  Here is a current link to Loco Stef's Hi5:

http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displayProfile.do?userid=14265404

I do remember something about one of the Stephanie Croes sites being "dark".  Croes is such a common name in Aruba though I wouldln't want to swear there isn't more than one.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: January 18, 2008, 01:59:46 PM »

An attempt by an Aruban publication to give those two loonies credibility to further an Aruban agenda to discredit Natalee ... her mother ... her stepfather as well as ... uphold Paulus and Joran.

It is said that lies are eventually regarded as truth if they are repeated time and time again.

Janet

+++++++++++

http://www.scrux.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=386
April 19, 2006

To Whom This May Concern,

I am writing this letter to put an end to all of the speculation of what happened to Natalee Holloway.  My name is Kelly Castillo. This letter is from myself and Daniel Young; we work together and are put in a category of being a "medium". We are able to communicate with people that have passed away, and we help bring comfort or messages to people still living with the help from our Indian spirit guides.

_____

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: January 18, 2008, 02:09:08 PM »

[/quote]
[/quote]

Janet
[/quote]
american tourists, you've been warned by the aruban minister of tourism.  here is the model of what happens on aruba, and briesen says, the total of the islands of the caribbean. 
here's what you can expect when a tourist "vanishes".
l. l.e. will deny anyone's disappeared. (they're off partying, happens all the time, they're in a choller house somewhere and will come back when all their money's been taken by the chollers.
2. if you raise enough cain, american press will come and they and you will be lied to constantly about what's being done to find your loved one.
3.  they will make promises they have no intention of making good on.
4.  natives of the island will be warned publicly by the pm that a crime against a tourist will take the money out of your mouth if you talk.
5.  the press will be blamed for not being able to solve the non-existent crime.
6.  you will be told that the victim just ran away
7.  you will be told that her companions were responsible for her being missing.
8.  the last people seen with the victim will be pampered and protected by their press and le officials
9.  you will be told that the victim "just vanished".  too bad, go home, shut up, and get over it.
l0.  the victim will be ostracized, the parents will be ostracized and everyone will be blamed for the disappearance except the people who are guilty.
the list goes on and on and on, and now briesen says that all the caribbean island are adopting this model of operation.  scary thought, isn't it.
dennisintn
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: January 18, 2008, 02:16:20 PM »

I have devoted a lot of my time to Native Americans.  I also have the priveledge of knowing the Chief of the Cherokee Nation.  I attend many ceremonies, have done prayer ties, visited schools, have many friends who go on resevations after having established schools in their area.  I could go on and on talking about participating in ceremonies blessing the earth, watching their spiritual dancing and drumming, but I am going to stop here.  I have never, ever seen one of them act like the two who washed up on the shores of Aruba. 

I think they are an insult to Native Americans everywhere and I hope the Tribes and Nations let them know just what they think.  I have never seen one Native American practice the evil that those two talk about or spew the vile untruths they spout.  Native Americans are a very spiritual people very much unlike those quacks that landed in Aruba.  I have seen poor, I have seen oppressed and believe me, they don't have money to spare to fly to Aruba and spout lies.  They are busy taking care of their own and the earth.

I agree.  Somebody ought to drop them in Wounded Knee, SD for a week or so and let the Native Americans show them around.
  Good one Peaches.  The visual on that is great.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.