April 30, 2024, 04:37:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #713 1/16 - 1/20/08  (Read 320075 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: January 18, 2008, 07:45:35 PM »

Now Getagrip has the news conference called by Young and Castillo posted with video.  Very good format.

So angry!  These two need to be sued and made to retract every lying word they have said.  You can bet they have been well paid for their lame lying efforts in this regard.

Reposted to correct the name of the male liar.

Well, they are US citizens....and civil cases, in the US, can be worthwhile.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: January 18, 2008, 07:49:38 PM »

Now Getagrip has the news conference called by Young and Castillo posted with video.  Very good format.

So angry!  These two need to be sued and made to retract every lying word they have said.  You can bet they have been well paid for their lame lying efforts in this regard.

They may not have a lot to sue for, but as they say,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

you can't get blood out of a turnip,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

but you can sure stomp the hell out of the greens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: January 18, 2008, 08:23:48 PM »

I wouldn't sue for money....just disclosure regarding who is really paying the tab and their connection to Joe's "forensic scientist".
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: January 18, 2008, 08:35:07 PM »

A few pics of Sander Gottenbos from July 2007 on team Aruba. He is listed as playing for a team in Eindhoven Holland for the 2007-2008 season.

http://www.dac-image.com/displayimage.php?album=20&pos=19

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: January 18, 2008, 08:38:40 PM »

ARUBA CONTINUES to SHOW what a HORRIBLE LITTLE FILHTY SCUM INFESTED ISLAND IT IS.[/color][/size]

WRETCHED

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: January 18, 2008, 08:39:45 PM »

ARUBA CONTINUES to SHOW what a HORRIBLE LITTLE FILHTY SCUM INFESTED ISLAND IT IS.

- A Horse's Tale
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: January 18, 2008, 08:43:19 PM »

I wouldn't sue for money....just disclosure regarding who is really paying the tab and their connection to Joe's "forensic scientist".

I agree, it would be pretty revealing to see who is payrolling them
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #487 on: January 18, 2008, 08:45:37 PM »

A few pics of Sander Gottenbos from July 2007 on team Aruba. He is listed as playing for a team in Eindhoven Holland for the 2007-2008 season.

Is that Koen in the background with the white hat?

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: January 18, 2008, 08:48:05 PM »

"we just want it to go away"
ARUBA

"I just want you to SHUT THE _ _ _ _  UP"

ROBOTS

- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: January 18, 2008, 08:53:01 PM »

[/quote/]

Last few images I saw of Koen he looked heavier,but it looks like him to me..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: January 18, 2008, 08:54:52 PM »

ARUBA

ROBOTS

ROBOTS I like you and your message:)))))))))
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: January 18, 2008, 09:07:56 PM »

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

Update: Fri 18-Jan 2133 hrs
The Persistence pulls away from the dock at 1300 hrs heading northwest into deep water. The seas and winds have greatly diminished through the early morning hours. The crew grabs a few hours rest taking full advantage of the calm waters at the dock.
1655 hrs - the seas build to 6-9ft with the occasional 12ft+. Winds 35kts sustained with stronger gusts.

2130hrs - the seas were building steadily all day. We're forced to dead-head lines running acquisition with the seas at our stern. To maintain heading along the line the captain holds a 37-40 degree crab angle due to swift currents and strong winds.
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #492 on: January 18, 2008, 09:24:03 PM »

The crab angle of the boat on the last line we ran was 47 degrees for a while just to maintain constant heading.  We're being pushed sideways! I'll post a picture shortly of a screen shot of the navigation screen.  I think it's interesting.  On most any other job, we would be waiting on weather.  We don't have that luxury here.  We'll push through it until it becomes a safety issue.  We'll find her. 

On another note... just found another wreck.  From two sonar lines it appears to be an approx. 50ft schooner in about 900ft of water.   

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: January 18, 2008, 09:27:17 PM »

The crab angle of the boat on the last line we ran was 47 degrees for a while just to maintain constant heading.  We're being pushed sideways! I'll post a picture shortly of a screen shot of the navigation screen.  I think it's interesting.  On most any other job, we would be waiting on weather.  We don't have that luxury here.  We'll push through it until it becomes a safety issue.  We'll find her. 

On another note... just found another wreck.  From two sonar lines it appears to be an approx. 50ft schooner in about 900ft of water.   

Cool, look forward to the screen shot of the navigation screen.  Another wreck! Any sonar pics of that?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: January 18, 2008, 09:33:24 PM »

Sorry - just found out Dana has a show tonight - it's 1/2 over now:

The Dana Pretzer Show - Friday, January 18, 2008 - LISTEN LIVE TONIGHT AT 9PM EASTERN - Guests Include Wendy Murphy, Robin Sax and Drew Kesse
 (Edit Post)
This week, Dana welcomes:

Wendy Murphy, former District Attorney, Law Professior and author of the book And Justice For Some: An Expose of the Lawyers and Judges Who let Dangerous Criminals Go Free.
Robin Sax, author, speaker, media analyst and Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney
Drew Kesse, father of missing person Jennifer Kesse discusses the case 2 years following Jennifer’s disappearance.
Dana’s first two guests have a panel discussion about today’s biggest stories and how they affect our children. Later, Dana will be joined by the parent of missing person Jennifer Kesse.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #495 on: January 18, 2008, 09:33:39 PM »

Cool, look forward to the screen shot of the navigation screen.  Another wreck! Any sonar pics of that?
We know You will find Her! Stay Safe! God Bless You All!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: January 18, 2008, 09:35:32 PM »

DANA talking to Wendy Murphy right now about Joran's wine throwing incident
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #497 on: January 18, 2008, 09:39:28 PM »

Thanks for the update Kyle, you guys be careful out there! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: January 18, 2008, 09:40:33 PM »

I am sure it is hard work and long hours, but I would love to be a part of that crew. Fascinating work and good company, what else could a man want!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just be safe first, the last thing anyone needs or wants is for any of you to get injured or worse!!!!!!!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: January 18, 2008, 09:45:54 PM »

ARUBA

ROBOTS

ROBOTS I like you and your message:)))))))))
Cool Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.