April 30, 2024, 02:28:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #713 1/16 - 1/20/08  (Read 320298 times)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: January 19, 2008, 09:31:34 AM »

You have to feed a little cheese to the rats. I do it because I enjoy it:)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: January 19, 2008, 09:32:13 AM »

I understand you were successful in a major something you wanted to accomplish, but probably tired from the work it caused, and have been extremely busy at work to boot. Thats not all bad once you recover:Smile)) Now if you could just get rid of that pest as work:)

guess what? I escaped the current leadership and interviewed for another internal role and got it? I have compassionate and  knowledgeable leadership now  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

counting my blessings  Very Happy

I continue to stand with the girl.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: January 19, 2008, 09:33:12 AM »

PE - I didn't know the Persistence search would be featured on Dateline, how terrific !!! You mean RU harrassed that captain and crew too.

I guess nothing they do should surprise me but WTH business is it of theirs what a private enterprise like the Persistence does? I certainly would not make such a presumption but then I don't believe the world revolves around me or my opinions, as THEY MUST.  Rolling Eyes

Well your opinion is pretty important to me:)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: January 19, 2008, 09:34:14 AM »

cycling off that this week I had to meet with 20 within an acquisition for career discussions, mostly male execs and one said to me "hey it's okay you have moved my cheese, I'll find it"

He has a great attitude don't ya think?  Laughing

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: January 19, 2008, 09:35:41 AM »

I understand you were successful in a major something you wanted to accomplish, but probably tired from the work it caused, and have been extremely busy at work to boot. Thats not all bad once you recover:Smile)) Now if you could just get rid of that pest as work:)

guess what? I escaped the current leadership and interviewed for another internal role and got it? I have compassionate and  knowledgeable leadership now  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

counting my blessings  Very Happy

So you should be on top of the world. Remember our discussion about the anthrax? soap?

I wonder if we could get enough made and see how it works on Aruba and RU????? If it kills anthrax, maybe it is strong enough to a least get them a little cleaner:)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: January 19, 2008, 09:37:08 AM »

cycling off that this week I had to meet with 20 within an acquisition for career discussions, mostly male execs and one said to me "hey it's okay you have moved my cheese, I'll find it"

He does, do you ever feel like you chose a male dominated field?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: January 19, 2008, 09:37:12 AM »

PE - I didn't know the Persistence search would be featured on Dateline, how terrific !!! You mean RU harrassed that captain and crew too.

I guess nothing they do should surprise me but WTH business is it of theirs what a private enterprise like the Persistence does? I certainly would not make such a presumption but then I don't believe the world revolves around me or my opinions, as THEY MUST.  Rolling Eyes

that's because you are a kind person, trust me, I never think I've got all the answers. It's good to see you this morning. Didn't Beth look absolutely beautiful on Oprah? Didn't Matt resonate as such a sincere and caring young man?

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: January 19, 2008, 09:38:42 AM »

He does, do you ever feel like you chose a male dominated field?

Why do I do this habitually?  Laughing Actually it all began in college with that urban planning and econ major  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Maybe I need some new cheese  Laughing

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: January 19, 2008, 09:42:40 AM »

that's because you are a kind person, trust me, I never think I've got all the answers. It's good to see you this morning. Didn't Beth look absolutely beautiful on Oprah? Didn't Matt resonate as such a sincere and caring young man?

I thought she did great, even if it was a little brief. Matt is just a good kid, in every sense of the word. My only complaint is that I wish he would be a little more demanding, a little more concerned about himself, and a little more needy. But he isn't, hasn't ever been, and I assume he won't ever be. Natalee was the achiever, but he took care of Natalee. He definitely had the common sense of the 2, or maybe he was the devoted brother is the better way to describe it. Of course, Matt is coming into his own and becoming quite the achiever himself.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: January 19, 2008, 09:43:52 AM »

PE- you know isn't it interesting that the typical tourist on Aruba has no idea what's underneath it all? Anthrax is likely a good synonym. I go to work everyday in a corporate entity that I know has less than honorable facets and how stupid would I be to think it does not?

I went to the Caribbean for the first time in high school, I was struck by the many in the street then who begged for your dollars whether it was with handmade goods or taxis - and I mean literally begged. The next time I went was in the 80's on a luxury cruise and I couldn't get past the children eating out of garbage cans as we walked through from the docks to the glittering streets with the likes of Cartiers for the tourists?

At least we here in the US can acknowledge our system isn't perfect nor always just. What I find both disgusting and mind-bending is that Aruba feels that lying up front washes away all the sins - just say it ain't so and it makes it okay?

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: January 19, 2008, 09:43:58 AM »

I thought she did great, even if it was a little brief. Matt is just a good kid, in every sense of the word. My only complaint is that I wish he would be a little more demanding, a little more concerned about himself, and a little more needy. But he isn't, hasn't ever been, and I assume he won't ever be. Natalee was the achiever, but he took care of Natalee. He definitely had the common sense of the 2, or maybe he was the devoted brother is the better way to describe it. Of course, Matt is coming into his own and becoming quite the achiever himself.

Of course I probably took that different than you offered it, but I think indeed it may be time for that:Smile)))
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: January 19, 2008, 09:46:23 AM »

PE - I think Beth did the best we could have hoped, with the limited platform that Oprah gave her. Matt is a kind and an old soul, he will impact the world for the better as a result. I just hope he can find a slice of happiness and his spot to shine, he so deserves that and the love and support he gave to Natalee is his forever - that never dies.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: January 19, 2008, 09:49:55 AM »

PE- you know isn't it interesting that the typical tourist on Aruba has no idea what's underneath it all? Anthrax is likely a good synonym. I go to work everyday in a corporate entity that I know has less than honorable facets and how stupid would I be to think it does not?

I went to the Caribbean for the first time in high school, I was struck by the many in the street then who begged for your dollars whether it was with handmade goods or taxis - and I mean literally begged. The next time I went was in the 80's on a luxury cruise and I couldn't get past the children eating out of garbage cans as we walked through from the docks to the glittering streets with the likes of Cartiers for the tourists?

At least we here in the US can acknowledge our system isn't perfect nor always just. What I find both disgusting and mind-bending is that Aruba feels that lying up front washes away all the sins - just say it ain't so and it makes it okay?

I think Aruba's response makes the governments of the Eastern Block before the wall crumbled appear caring and sophisticated. They have taken a tragic, very tragic, but simple crime committed by a bunch of their local yahoos, who are worthless as tits on a boar hog to their country and the world, and have made it into an international comedy of errors show casing their stupidity, immorality, and ownership by organized crime while at the same time trying to be a tourist haven billing its self as a "Happy Little island." And as tourism drops, the curtain fades exposing their money laundering and violent culture.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: January 19, 2008, 09:55:34 AM »

I agree and well said PE. It's like Aruba like Chavez thinks they can create a universe all of their own, and not need nor care about the world community.

When San alerted me to the DeVries wine incident, just watching it one has to wonder if Anita or Paulus are capable of any shame? Joran will go on to assault others who dare to make him accountable, my concern is his next outburst will be against another unsuspecting and undeserving female.

well have to go look at houses today, despite the snow and son came home to help so off we go to bundle up and get rolling........

so good to 'see' you PE, I hope we can talk soon, I've missed you and your sig other  Wink

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: January 19, 2008, 09:56:18 AM »

PE - I think Beth did the best we could have hoped, with the limited platform that Oprah gave her. Matt is a kind and an old soul, he will impact the world for the better as a result. I just hope he can find a slice of happiness and his spot to shine, he so deserves that and the love and support he gave to Natalee is his forever - that never dies.

Matt really has some great friends whom I have been fortunate to meet and his life is a happy one, and he is own course to be successful in his own right. He doesn't bother anyone, never talks bad about people, and as a result leads a very content existence. When this first happened, I talked to Matt trying to get him to open up, and he looked at me and said it is OK, Natalee has gone to a better place. Sure I miss her a lot, but I will be OK and she is where I want to go some day.

And that was that for that day:)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: January 19, 2008, 09:57:29 AM »

Talk to you later She is still in bed:)
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: January 19, 2008, 10:11:40 AM »

According to Renfro, the faux mediums are saying that the
people who hid Natalee away are Julia Renfro, Boeti, Pitbull
and Lorenzo. 

I think I remember Julia telling us this once before -- only she left HER name out of it. Right?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: January 19, 2008, 10:45:31 AM »

According to Renfro, the faux mediums are saying that the
people who hid Natalee away are Julia Renfro, Boeti, Pitbull
and Lorenzo. 

I think I remember Julia telling us this once before -- only she left HER name out of it. Right?

and scooby was in her place??
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: January 19, 2008, 10:48:34 AM »

Glenda  PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:25 pm         

HannieC wrote:
How about those other 2 clairvoyants, i forgot their names, who were also in Aruba in the beginning of the case.....

Or did they say something which was out of the "partyline"...?

Daniel and ??? and they were also here during the filming of the show.

Glenda

Daniel's story goes like this: Joran left Natalee at a sex party at his half-brother Lorenzo's house in Savaneta. Natalee hung out there on her own free will for 9 or 10 days all the while she knew her parents were on the island and looking for her. Then she was walking along some rocks by baby beach with "Pitbull", slipped and bonked her head and died. Pitbull, Scooby, Lorenzo and Boeti buried her near the Animal Cemetery and they told the ALE about this in 2006. Then the story goes that the ALE inclusive of Dennis Jacobs and Gerald Dompig, dug up and moved the body to the sand dunes at the Lighthouse to frame J2K.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: January 19, 2008, 11:00:00 AM »

Glenda  PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:25 pm         

HannieC wrote:
How about those other 2 clairvoyants, i forgot their names, who were also in Aruba in the beginning of the case.....

Or did they say something which was out of the "partyline"...?

Daniel and ??? and they were also here during the filming of the show.

Glenda

Daniel's story goes like this: Joran left Natalee at a sex party at his half-brother Lorenzo's house in Savaneta. Natalee hung out there on her own free will for 9 or 10 days all the while she knew her parents were on the island and looking for her. Then she was walking along some rocks by baby beach with "Pitbull", slipped and bonked her head and died. Pitbull, Scooby, Lorenzo and Boeti buried her near the Animal Cemetery and they told the ALE about this in 2006. Then the story goes that the ALE inclusive of Dennis Jacobs and Gerald Dompig, dug up and moved the body to the sand dunes at the Lighthouse to frame J2K.

I can definitely see Julia being a second string player in an orgy sex party.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.