April 30, 2024, 11:06:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #713 1/16 - 1/20/08  (Read 320241 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2008, 01:03:04 AM »

January 16, 2008
Minister of Justice is asking to investigate NH further.

Rudy Croes is asking Prosecutor's Office and the Police to further investigate the Natalee Holloway case since, some people went public with informations, tips and evidence about the family and he is telling that their evidence is valid and they have been known for a long time already. This is just to clear up what really happened the first days and what the family knew or not.

Perhaps Rudy is referring to the Van der Sloot family.  I do believe a couple Dutch bloggers/investigators got copies of Anita's faux pas and Freddy's PV.  Wink
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2008, 01:05:22 AM »

Posted at RU - oh this is "rich", Glenda talking about the Hootie poster:

Damage control attempt a little late, Glenda.

LOL "someone else" made it.   Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

She said YOU made it, Julia.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2008, 01:06:43 AM »

I am going to go and listen to arubazone now, but I was just told those 2 said that Julia has evidence that she never gave back to Beth.  That is why it may come back in her face.  Julia, did you tell them that?  YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU DIDNT GIVE BACK?   Isn't that witholding evidence?????  OK, going to listen now.  All the above was from a person from Aruba who just watched it. 

Hotshot - that person in Aruba you just spoke to isn't trying to help, he/she is just trying to spread this BS.
No Doubt, just passing on what was just told to me...  Ticked me off a bit.  Why are they rehashing this crap?

I can only guess it's to offset Joran's wine throwing incident and Beth's being on Oprah.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2008, 01:07:00 AM »

January 16, 2008
Minister of Justice is asking to investigate NH further.

Rudy Croes is asking Prosecutor's Office and the Police to further investigate the Natalee Holloway case since, some people went public with informations, tips and evidence about the family and he is telling that their evidence is valid and they have been known for a long time already. This is just to clear up what really happened the first days and what the family knew or not.

Perhaps Rudy is referring to the Van der Sloot family.  I do believe a couple Dutch bloggers/investigators got copies of Anita's faux pas and Freddy's PV.  Wink
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2008, 01:08:03 AM »

I am going to go and listen to arubazone now, but I was just told those 2 said that Julia has evidence that she never gave back to Beth.  That is why it may come back in her face.  Julia, did you tell them that?  YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU DIDNT GIVE BACK?   Isn't that witholding evidence?????  OK, going to listen now.  All the above was from a person from Aruba who just watched it. 

Hotshot - that person in Aruba you just spoke to isn't trying to help, he/she is just trying to spread this BS.
No Doubt, just passing on what was just told to me...  Ticked me off a bit.  Why are they rehashing this crap?

I can only guess it's to offset Joran's wine throwing incident and Beth's being on Oprah.

I wanna know who paid these people....  It's so much BS

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2008, 01:13:31 AM »

I wanna know who paid these people....  It's so much BS

Yep, follow the money.  Probably AHATA under the instruction of either Rudy Croes or Oduber.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2008, 01:26:17 AM »

Well, it sounds like they have more to say.  I am sure we havent heard the last of them.  So they say a person she stayed with is still in prison?  the only one we know of now is Rene's wife.  No-one is doing time for Pitbulls murder, but I am assuming they are talking about that being related.  I say let em spin, and yes.....Follow the money.  Lets investigate this the right way, and the send them back to where they come from, only to never let them back in again.  Isn't that what they do to liers?  Where is that guy who suppoably saw joran walking into the water in arachi?  Is he in jail?  We know Dompigs BIL is in an assylum, he says he helped bury her.  Oh man, we could go on and on here.  What about the person who is no longer in Aruba?  Hell, anyone with this case is no longer in aruba, well at least most of them are not.  Leaves people with a whole lot to go on......LOLOL  OK, gotta go to bed.  Just had to rant before I did.  Night all

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2008, 01:29:39 AM »

Nite Hotshot
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2008, 01:31:49 AM »

Nite Hotshot

Nite

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2008, 01:41:56 AM »

nighty night, monkeys.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2008, 01:41:57 AM »

My nice snow changed to freezing rain so had to shower, run a load of dishes and two loads of laundry in case the ice causes power outage!

23 million saw Beth's wonderful interview on Oprah.  Probably three times that many saw Joran's tantrum and lack of control.  And this is Aruba's response, to once again attack the victim and her family with these outrageous claims?

I wouldn't believe it if I had not seen Aruba's previous stupidity in the handling of this tragedy.  They are just compounding the damage with this response.  No one is going to fall for two alleged psychics trying to fabricate all of this at this late date.  There is a very good reason they were ignored before and they will get no where with this.

However, Rudy just may have outdone himself this time.  Is he telling Hans Mos to reopen the investigation?  Is he really sure this is what he wants because I don't believe it is going to take him where he thinks it will but it could be a very good thing to reopen it if that includes all aspects and not just these silly lies.

For the Aruban suspects, they need forensic proof.  For the family of the victim, unsubstantiated rumors out of thin air are good enough?

I will predict that if Aruba goes forward with any kind of an attack on the victim, Natalee, or her mother, they are putting the final nail in their own coffin as far as their reputation.

Just when you think they couldn't look any worse, they prove you wrong and do.  This crime is just what it appears to be and has from the very start.  Nothing has changed except it would appear the one in five using cocaine in Aruba may have just increased to an even higher percentage if they think this will fly.

Beth can handle this also and will.  She has the support of pretty much this entire country and if they don't stop with these kinds of lies, Aruba is going to resemble Haiti and Jamaica very soon.  Just what they deserve, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2008, 01:43:28 AM »

Nite Helen Back
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2008, 01:45:07 AM »

My nice snow changed to freezing rain so had to shower, run a load of dishes and two loads of laundry in case the ice causes power outage!

23 million saw Beth's wonderful interview on Oprah.  Probably three times that many saw Joran's tantrum and lack of control.  And this is Aruba's response, to once again attack the victim and her family with these outrageous claims?

I wouldn't believe it if I had not seen Aruba's previous stupidity in the handling of this tragedy.  They are just compounding the damage with this response.  No one is going to fall for two alleged psychics trying to fabricate all of this at this late date.  There is a very good reason they were ignored before and they will get no where with this.

However, Rudy just may have outdone himself this time.  Is he telling Hans Mos to reopen the investigation?  Is he really sure this is what he wants because I don't believe it is going to take him where he thinks it will but it could be a very good thing to reopen it if that includes all aspects and not just these silly lies.

For the Aruban suspects, they need forensic proof.  For the family of the victim, unsubstantiated rumors out of thin air are good enough?

I will predict that if Aruba goes forward with any kind of an attack on the victim, Natalee, or her mother, they are putting the final nail in their own coffin as far as their reputation.

Just when you think they couldn't look any worse, they prove you wrong and do.  This crime is just what it appears to be and has from the very start.  Nothing has changed except it would appear the one in five using cocaine in Aruba may have just increased to an even higher percentage if they think this will fly.

Beth can handle this also and will.  She has the support of pretty much this entire country and if they don't stop with these kinds of lies, Aruba is going to resemble Haiti and Jamaica very soon.  Just what they deserve, too.

Well said Anna! 
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2008, 01:47:39 AM »

Nite Hotshot!  You know I haven't been on this forum very long and I certainly don't know as much as most of the Monkeys but this whole thing with these mediums tonight just blows Me away.....I can not imagine how they expect anyone to believe this crap....It is just unbelievable to me....I guess I can say that I'm flabergasted at the audiacity of these people....I'm so pissed off that I can't even think of what I want to say......other than can anyone say what happened with Red and Oprah's People.....sorry about the ranting but truly it is unreal to Me some of the things that have happened in this case.  Thanks PC

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2008, 01:51:29 AM »

Nite Hotshot!  You know I haven't been on this forum very long and I certainly don't know as much as most of the Monkeys but this whole thing with these mediums tonight just blows Me away.....I can not imagine how they expect anyone to believe this crap....It is just unbelievable to me....I guess I can say that I'm flabergasted at the audiacity of these people....I'm so pissed off that I can't even think of what I want to say......other than can anyone say what happened with Red and Oprah's People.....sorry about the ranting but truly it is unreal to Me some of the things that have happened in this case.  Thanks PC

Oprah's people called Red yesterday but it was too late for Red to get the call.  I'm sure they spoke today but it may have been too late for the show since it was taped yesterday.  In the meantime, yesterday Oprah's people came and looked through the Statements and stuff posted here at SM.  I didn't ask Red about if he spoke with Oprah's people today because of all this "psychic" stuff that came up.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2008, 01:55:14 AM »

Thanks Klass! I believe I will call it a night! Good Night Monkeys!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2008, 01:59:26 AM »

Nite Hotping
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2008, 02:08:52 AM »

Hey  peoples !

Took me forever to catch up reading !

CARPE     TY  for capturing Oprah.  My heart really broke when Beth was going through the hope chest. Sad

Also listened to the Arubazone thingy..   Shocked   made me sick.. and IMO  Renho di**ylicker fluffa wench is behind that all.. and her MAMA  SID skank wench has to protect her fluffa lipped sl** daughter on RU?  Gimme a break.  Rolling Eyes
 How old is Renho? Her MOMMY has to always protect her on RU.. its apparent. a BLIND person can see that.
 Maybe thats why RENHO is so "F"D up too... mama had to protect her sorry ass just like Anita did to JVDS.. just like my ex MIL did to her Whacko kid too. DENIAL will get you NO WHERE.. trust me.  Mad Mad
 Perhaps my post will be edited and thats fine. I hardly have time to post ..Sad Not that I dont care about the case anymore.
 Renho. Sidalee,, Daniels and your sidekicks on that link.. you all suck donkey *** ***'*and as PI would say,. Goats ass.  I dont like to call anyone ugly.. some cant help their looks.. but Rudy is one fugly man.. as are alot of others.. maybe not looks wise.. but ugly skin deep to the bone.  Mad
   OT.. in the next  2 months or so.. I will be moving  Smile   Dunno how soon I will have my net hooked back up and will probably have to re register here .. I'm sure my IP will change.  Sad  Not sure?  PC dumb here.
Klaas. I got your email.. read it earlier. TY and will write back in the next few days.   
 Hugs to NEMO and CP  Smile

« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 02:11:38 AM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2008, 02:09:28 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2008, 02:09:54 AM »

PS..   Kewl to Red for getting a call form Oprahs producer. Congrats
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.