April 30, 2024, 06:40:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #713 1/16 - 1/20/08  (Read 320148 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: January 19, 2008, 02:09:39 PM »

ldstlou,

I am pretty sure ignoring it would have been taken for having no defense and would have only encouraged them to continue with this purported documentary.

I don't have time to read all forums but is it true they are wrongly claiming Julia fled the island taking all their "evidence" with her?  And these two have the blessing of the Minister of Justice?  Bad Julia!   Rolling Eyes

Julia better watch out!  I wonder how it feels to her to be on the receiving end of this kind of smear for a change?  

Hello Anna, you look fabulous in your pink and blue by the way.
Yes they are accusing renho of grabbing the tape and running off the island. renho countered by saying she is still on the island and the two nuts are "indian givers"

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: January 19, 2008, 02:10:18 PM »

I agree, dennis, this is one lie that needs to be put to rest once and for all.  They are counting on that shock/hurt factor and have from the beginning of these smear campaigns.

The fear of what they might say or do next is supposed to silence this family and make them go away.  I think an "in your face" approach is what they are not counting on and so what they should have.

Where is that proof they kept demanding for the suspects when it comes to wild rumors about this family?  Seem to be a very different standard and rumor only is good enough in that case.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: January 19, 2008, 02:13:56 PM »

ldstlou,

I am pretty sure ignoring it would have been taken for having no defense and would have only encouraged them to continue with this purported documentary.

I don't have time to read all forums but is it true they are wrongly claiming Julia fled the island taking all their "evidence" with her?  And these two have the blessing of the Minister of Justice?  Bad Julia!   Rolling Eyes

Julia better watch out!  I wonder how it feels to her to be on the receiving end of this kind of smear for a change?  

Yes they are accusing renho of grabbing the tape and running off the island. renho countered by saying she is still on the island and the two nuts are "indian givers"

So I wonder why they didn't make the Canal90 radio program.  Julia stole their "evidence" so they no longer have any proof of all these claims?

Why would they give her their only copies of all these things and only proof?

Doesn't make sense even for those two fakes.  Especially with her saying, no, here I am, still right here.

And this is the basis likely for Renee Gielen's documentary?  And she is supposed to be a respected journalist?

It's all rather amazing!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: January 19, 2008, 02:16:17 PM »

I don't know what to make of these two " mediums ".
Can they be sued in the USA ? I hope so.
If I have a dream or a vision or a feeling based on what happened in my mind, I can't go and promote this as the truth about a situation and it does not give me any rights to broadcast to the public these thoughs as the truth. And damage people in the process. Some people will take this as the truth and Jug's reputation is damaged regardless.   
But, I do feel for Jug because there is no way to defend yourself against this type of stuff, except a libel suit. And that in itself gves it more publicity. 
I read here ages ago about these two and I just dismissed their nonsense.
I don't know why Rudy and the rest of the power brokers in Aruba would want to associate themselves with this stuff. My feeling is that it was to deflect the attention away from the real issues, that is, why was there no proper investigation by the ALE.
Here at SM, we have typed in all sorts of scenarios from the reasonable to the extreme far fetched category. I have been an offender in that regard also. But I have to say that I certainly did not want to hurt anyone. That was why when Astrid was dragged into this, I had to say something as I didn't like to participate in slamming her. I have some empathy for a woman whose spouse committed suicide
and felt that she must still be in pain over that and I wasn't going to type in anything that would cause her further distress.
Now, I have no problem being critical of the Sloots, the three supposed grown ups in that family, the Kalpoes, or anyone else that are either the prime suspects or the people who have aided and assisted them.
If the Sloots / Kaploes were able to present some credible facts or evidence as to their innocence, that I would listen to, but to drag out two misguided ??? people and put their impressions forward as facts to promote that Joran and the Kalpoes are innocent, well, then, if that's all they got, that says it. 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: January 19, 2008, 02:16:38 PM »

ldstlou,

So I wonder why they didn't make the Canal90 radio program.  Julia stole their "evidence" so they no longer have any proof of all these claims?

Why would they give her their only copies of all these things and only proof?

Doesn't make sense even for those two fakes.  Especially with her saying, no, here I am, still right here.

And this is the basis likely for Renee Gielen's documentary?  And she is supposed to be a respected journalist?

It's all rather amazing!

disgusting more like. Maybe the two quacks are getting a taste of what the Aruban govt is really like!!! Their plan didn't get the results the govt wanted so they probably sent the two home with their tails between their legs!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: January 19, 2008, 02:18:38 PM »

The story here is not about Jug.  Ru and Renfro have been trying to spread those
lies for years now......nobody has believed it.  The story to me is the stupidity
of the government of Aruba to involve themselves with these two scam artist.
Surely they could have found someone more reputable to spread their lies.

Magnolia ... I am with ya.

Currently ... Rudy Croes gives Daniel Young and Kelly Castillo credibility by referring to them as investigators.  According to Jossy ... a year ago Croes deemed the findings of these two as "Indian Stories".

Janet

++++++++++

Amigoe
January 17, 2008

Natalee abused by stepfather Jug

This time, the local media has paid plenty of attention to the story of Dan Young and Kelly Castillo.

ORANJESTAD — Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) of Justice is of the opinion that the findings of the two American investigators Daniel Young and Kelly Castillo in the disappearance case of Natalee Holloway, must be seriously considered. The two assert that Natalee’s stepfather Jug Twitty has abused and impregnated her and that her mother Beth knew about it. The two also say that Natalee had died from an overdose two weeks after the night on the beach with Joran van der Sloot when she disappeared. “Joran is innocent”, said the investigators.

<snipped>

The two private detectors could be elaborately heard and seen on radio and TV in local current affairs programs yesterday. TeleAruba spent half of her daily news program on an interview with Castillo and Young, who also call themselves ‘mediums’. They were also in Aruba last year, but there was hardly any attention paid to their stories. Not even Minister Croes, who at that time, two years ago, called them ‘Indian stories’.

It was Tourism-minister Edison Briesen that introduced them to Croes, because he thought that the information was important enough to be included in the judicial investigation.

Croes is of the opinion that now that the case against the suspects Joran and the brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe has brought no results, the Public Prosecution must also consider other scenarios. Castillo and Young’s findings must therefore be seriously investigated, said the minister. “After Beth has been in Oprah’s program, it will be good to tell the other side of the story.” Oprah Winfrey has spent some time on the Holiday-matter in her show yesterday.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amigoe.com%2Fartman%2Fpublish%2Fartikel_38773.php
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_38773.php
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2527.msg329756#msg329756

Jossy Mansur
EMAIL
January 18, 2008

I am aware of the two "spiritualists" trying to get some publicity. As far as we can tell, they seem to be men who claim to have contacts with the dead, and who hold dialogues with the nether regions. None of the stories they put out measure up to the truth, and their assessments of Natalee and Beth is way off course and totally false.

They were brought to Aruba by a member of this government, and we all know what that means! As far as we are concerned. it's just an act put on by two "spiritualists" that claim to belong to "the Guiding Light", whatever that is or means.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2527.msg329921#msg329921

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: January 19, 2008, 02:36:45 PM »

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #607 on: January 19, 2008, 02:41:11 PM »

Minister Briezen at birthday party Tierra del Sol mansion: THIS GIRL WAS IN A LOT OF PICTURES WITH MEN AT THIS BIRTHDAY PARTY WHERE BRIEZEN WAS IN ATTENDANCE:

money laundering.........North Korea to Aruba (p. 179 Beth Holloway 'Loving Natalee)

Finally!  There is someone out on the same limb I have been on for some time...connections, connections... Rolling Eyes
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: January 19, 2008, 02:49:02 PM »

It's all rather amazing!

[/quote]
roflmfao, anna, referring to gielen or renfro as "journalists" has caused real journalists, the world over, extreme periods of apoplexy, migraine class headaches, vomiting, and diarrhea.
dennisintn
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: January 19, 2008, 02:57:46 PM »

I may be the contrarian here, but knowing this is all bullshit and that two people are trying to get some attention at the expense of another family, I wish we would have ignored the latest sickening ploy coming from Aruba and left it to the refugees where it belongs, where all the trash belongs.
I just keep thinking that Jug has two children from his first marriage who are also affected by this bullshit. If I had to read that my father was accused of sexually assaulting my stepsister, I don't care who was doing the accusing, it would deeply affect me. There are 4 innocents in this mess. One, our beautiful Natalee lost her life as a result. Lets just be conscuois of the fact that there are still 3 other children of Jug and Beth that need to be protected from Aruba's slime.
This upsets me so much it is hard to even put it into words. Hope you all understand what I am trying to say. I just think by posting the story on the front page, we are giving more power to the ugly words and accusations these slimeballs are selling. Not that they are being believed, but that the more people who read them, the more people who are affected by them who would not be if they had stayed in the refugee trash section.

I get your point but somethings you can't ignore and this was one. Jug could deal with it, probably just ignore it as he is pretty self confident and comfortable in his skin. But even strong men can use a little public display of support, and as much as Jug helped Beth and Matt, I felt speaking out supporting him was the least I could do. I would like to deliver him their head on a platter, and I haven't ruled that out, but for the time being visible written support will have to do.

I know what you are saying PI, and I am sure Jug can handle it and I know he knows the Monkeys support him 110%. It just his kids I feel bad for. My Dad is my hero as I am sure Jug is to his kids, it would just bug me to no end reading this crap about mt Dad, you know what I mean? It is just beyond low. and it just unnerves me.
LTSTLOU, as much as I appreciate your continued support of SM and Jug, and keeping us in contact with Jug, who IMHO, was the real hero of this story early on, I think you miss the point about this being brought to SM.  Had it stayed at RU and not been defended by SM and the Monkeys, then it would have remained out there on RU for those who lurk there and trust me, there are many, many people not only from the Birmingham area, but the MB area, specifically who lurk there and report its findings in the beauty and gift shops of MB, and had it not been defended by SM, it would be hanging out there as truth.  Should anyone stand by and not defend himself/herself?  Of course, not.  The reason God gave us love for mankind and a temper to defend that which is right against that which is evil.  JMHO, but to each his own.  I am appreciative to know it was out there and find another pebble in this large mountain of stones that Beth, Jug, Dave, et al, have built based on rumors out of Devil's Island to press on and litigate for their right to truthful disclosure.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: January 19, 2008, 03:07:19 PM »

I may be the contrarian here, but knowing this is all bullshit and that two people are trying to get some attention at the expense of another family, I wish we would have ignored the latest sickening ploy coming from Aruba and left it to the refugees where it belongs, where all the trash belongs.
I just keep thinking that Jug has two children from his first marriage who are also affected by this bullshit. If I had to read that my father was accused of sexually assaulting my stepsister, I don't care who was doing the accusing, it would deeply affect me. There are 4 innocents in this mess. One, our beautiful Natalee lost her life as a result. Lets just be conscuois of the fact that there are still 3 other children of Jug and Beth that need to be protected from Aruba's slime.
This upsets me so much it is hard to even put it into words. Hope you all understand what I am trying to say. I just think by posting the story on the front page, we are giving more power to the ugly words and accusations these slimeballs are selling. Not that they are being believed, but that the more people who read them, the more people who are affected by them who would not be if they had stayed in the refugee trash section.

ldstlou ... I comprehend what you are saying but ... to allow these vile accusations against Jug and Beth to go unchallenged ... to continue ... gives room to speculation that there may be a foundation of truth.  Even Lenin recognized this principle and ... used it to his advantage.

A lie told often enough becomes the truth.
Vladimir Lenin

It does appear that the backlash against the "findings" of Daniel Young and Kelly Castillo which were spewed forth in the so-called press conference has worked.  These two did not appear for a scheduled news conference and ... their silence has been deafening.

I am not one who screams "lawsuit" at every indiscretion but ... I firmly believe that these two should be held accountable for their obvious defamation of character against both Jug and Beth.  They should not be allowed a free pass to carry on.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: January 19, 2008, 03:09:42 PM »

This is better  Wink

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #612 on: January 19, 2008, 03:13:30 PM »

This is better  Wink

Thanks Klasssend...We All need a good laugh...besides the Two Mediums!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: January 19, 2008, 03:16:47 PM »

ldstlou

It should be remembered that most Americans do not have an indepth knowledge of the Natalee Holloways case.

These two loonies have been given credibility by the Aruban Minister of Justice who refers to them as "investigators".  If the mainstream American media picks up on these despicable accusations against the mother and stepfather of Natalee Holloway and ... these accusations are not challenged ... the implications regarding perception ...

Janet

_____

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: January 19, 2008, 03:16:57 PM »

This is better  Wink

Exhibit A why Joran Van der Sloot refuses to do an interview with Scared Monkeys.  Very Happy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: January 19, 2008, 03:20:51 PM »

Just posted by MF at RU (talk about the pot calling the kettle black):

MF wrote:

My opinion:

A group of people is trying to use the hype of these mediums to discredit Julia, Renee, Kevin, Edward, the Ministers and make them collide with each other. I saw a political setup since one specific reporter started to question Julia in the press conference and calling her as a conspirator in hiding Natalee.

I would just be very skeptical right now, for anything coming out the local media.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: January 19, 2008, 03:21:37 PM »

Red - good one, lol 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #617 on: January 19, 2008, 03:25:48 PM »

Red - good one, lol 

LMAaaaooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: January 19, 2008, 03:26:32 PM »

The Aruban government and AHATA needs to be exposed for the libelous corrupt people they are. 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: January 19, 2008, 03:41:25 PM »

OT

Please light a candle in Hopes that the searchers find Clinton Nelson this weekend.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 03:43:38 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.