April 30, 2024, 03:19:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #713 1/16 - 1/20/08  (Read 320039 times)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: January 19, 2008, 03:42:25 PM »

Jug treats his 2 children as if they are the most important, special people in the entire world, because to Jug they are, without a doubt. He treated Natalee and treats Matt the same way. Ask Matt about Jug and without hesitation Matt will tell you he respects, admires, and well he never says he loves anyone but his actions show that he loves Jug. Of course he is definitely a Daddy's (Dave's) boy but he has a lot of love to give:)They have absolutely nothing in their lifetime with Jug to give even an ounce, or a sliver, of credibility to this trash. They knew Natalee, were a part of Jug's life with Natalee, Matt, and Beth and they know there was no such crap even thought about. And they know Beth and her family well enough to know that IF it were true, they would have heard it from them, not from a bunch of refugee fo**ers and island idiots. BETH'S FAMILY CATEGORICALLY STATES THAT THERE IS NO TRUTH TO THAT RUMOR, FEEL LIKE JUG, AND HIS TWO KIDS ARE PART OF THEIR FAMILY, AND ARE PROUD TO CLAIM JUG, EVEN IF HE AND BETH HAVE SEPARATED. JUG IS A GOOD MAN, PERIOD, AS FAR AS THEY ARE CONCERNED. AND I GOT THAT FROM BETH AND HER MOM DIRECTLY, EMPHATICALLY.

JUGS 2 CHILDREN HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE PROUD OF JUG, AND THEY ARE, AND THEY SHOULD BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND JUG IS UNDENIABLY PROUD OF THEM. BETH'S FAMILY THINKS THE WORLD OF JUG'S CHILDREN AS WELL.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: January 19, 2008, 03:43:19 PM »

I would love to have Joran tangle with the likes of  Klaas, Anna, Janet, Kermit, et al, any day. It does not even have to be Red.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: January 19, 2008, 03:52:54 PM »

Red - good one, lol 

Come on JVDS ... enter the Monkey Cage ... I dare ya!

I will set up an interview with you, Jossy and myself. You can even bring Joey T. Let's see what stunts you pull.

That little Fidel Castro hat would have been knocked right off his head.

It is amazing that every one else acted civilly; except Joran Van der Sloot who thought he was on Jerry Springer. Shows about how much class he truly has.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: January 19, 2008, 03:54:56 PM »

I would love to have Joran tangle with the likes of  Klaas, Anna, Janet, Kermit, et al, any day. It does not even have to be Red.

Tyler ... I am sad  Sad

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: January 19, 2008, 03:55:55 PM »

Jug treats his 2 children as if they are the most important, special people in the entire world, because to Jug they are, without a doubt. He treated Natalee and treats Matt the same way. Ask Matt about Jug and without hesitation Matt will tell you he respects, admires, and well he never says he loves anyone but his actions show that he loves Jug. Of course he is definitely a Daddy's (Dave's) boy but he has a lot of love to give:)They have absolutely nothing in their lifetime with Jug to give even an ounce, or a sliver, of credibility to this trash. They knew Natalee, were a part of Jug's life with Natalee, Matt, and Beth and they know there was no such crap even thought about. And they know Beth and her family well enough to know that IF it were true, they would have heard it from them, not from a bunch of refugee fo**ers and island idiots. BETH'S FAMILY CATEGORICALLY STATES THAT THERE IS NO TRUTH TO THAT RUMOR, FEEL LIKE JUG, AND HIS TWO KIDS ARE PART OF THEIR FAMILY, AND ARE PROUD TO CLAIM JUG, EVEN IF HE AND BETH HAVE SEPARATED. JUG IS A GOOD MAN, PERIOD, AS FAR AS THEY ARE CONCERNED. AND I GOT THAT FROM BETH AND HER MOM DIRECTLY, EMPHATICALLY.

JUGS 2 CHILDREN HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE PROUD OF JUG, AND THEY ARE, AND THEY SHOULD BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND JUG IS UNDENIABLY PROUD OF THEM. BETH'S FAMILY THINKS THE WORLD OF JUG'S CHILDREN AS WELL.

I never doubted the above
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: January 19, 2008, 03:56:09 PM »

Tyler ... I am sad  Sad

Oh, I did not mean that you would not do an expert job, I was just meaning to say that even our most genteel ladies could do him in.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: January 19, 2008, 03:56:58 PM »

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: January 19, 2008, 03:58:37 PM »

Red, you know that we have adopted you and Klaas as "southerners... and having said that, here is a tribute to you both and the reason I say it.  I found this on another website but thought it was worthy to post here in honor of you and Klaas, our token, adopted Southern children.

No, sir, it's not the weather. It's the soul. The soul of the South lives on in its culture. It lives on in Blackeyed peas and Cornbread. It lives on in gumbo and jambalaya. It lives on in country western and blue grass, jazz and zydeco. It lives on in ladies who dress for church and still go to high teas. It lives on in Sweet Tea and moon pies. It lives on at Nascar events where Stars and Stripes are flown. It lives on wherever ladies and gentlemen put the well being of others ahead of themselves. Maybe the South has even moved into the hearts of some of the Northerners who have come to enjoy our climate, but the difference isn't in the weather, it's in the SOUL of the South.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: January 19, 2008, 04:03:50 PM »

Tyler ... I am sad  Sad

Oh, I did not mean that you would not do an expert job, I was just meaning to say that even our most genteel ladies could do him in.

I have been called many thing, never "genteel" ... so ya got a point Wink

I still wouln't mind a little Thunder Dome interview with FrankenSloot ... Two men enter, one man leaves ... however, I guess one would first have to consider JVDS to actually be a man.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: January 19, 2008, 04:03:57 PM »

Tyler - Y'all are embarrasing me  Wink
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: January 19, 2008, 04:04:05 PM »

I would like to be on the Jerry Springer show. The line up would be :
Julia, her Mother, Friend of Monkeys ( she's a tough chikita LOL  ) Klaasend wearing her pointy shoes, Robots, my alley Kats who are trained in street fighting, Me, Granny Toad, Wang Chung, Charlie Rat, Rammenstein, Reality, Heli, Anita, Paulus and MoonShadows. And have the SM crew as the narrators. Blood and metal types would be typed before the show, transfusions and welders available for injuries.
On Pay per View.     
Ebb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #631 on: January 19, 2008, 04:16:55 PM »

from 10061906 12/15/07:
He also mentions that Stephanie Croes is Joran’s girlfriend. She lives in MOKO. “It is a short walk from Montana to Moko” (was that simian that said that?). The same Stephanie that was with Bailey Anne and Alyse.

was she interviewed? where is she now? does anyone have a photo? or her old zorpia website archived?
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: January 19, 2008, 04:17:31 PM »

Tyler - Y'all are embarrasing me  Wink

I can see it know Klaas tearing Joran to pieces as photoshopped pics of JVDS appear on the screen. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: January 19, 2008, 04:20:47 PM »

from 10061906 12/15/07:
He also mentions that Stephanie Croes is Joran’s girlfriend. She lives in MOKO. “It is a short walk from Montana to Moko” (was that simian that said that?). The same Stephanie that was with Bailey Anne and Alyse.

was she interviewed? where is she now? does anyone have a photo? or her old zorpia website archived?

That is NOT the same Stephanie (Stef) that was with Bailey Anne and Alyse.  Different person.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: January 19, 2008, 04:24:59 PM »

For some class, Tylergal would be in the armchair at the beginning and the end, like Masterpiece Theatre did and she would provide the all of the well chosen literary references. In a southern genteel ladylike drawl. Wearing a hat with a vase of her own roses on a classic table.
Well, I can have an imagination, eh.
It is forty below zero here in the Frozen North. In three months, the daffodils and tulips and crocus will be pushing thru the unthawing ground.   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: January 19, 2008, 04:25:04 PM »

Red - good one, lol 

Come on JVDS ... enter the Monkey Cage ... I dare ya!

<snipped>

No Mommy to defend your character ... No Daddy's connections ... no high priced attorneys.  Joran ... just you and the Monkeys and ... ultimately the truth.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: January 19, 2008, 04:34:34 PM »

Obviously ... Rudy Croes does not understand the dynamics of FAMILY LOVE ... FAMILY LOYALTY.

Thank you PI

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: January 19, 2008, 04:41:26 PM »

Tyler ... I am sad  Sad

I would pay $100 to watch him Tango with San!   

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: January 19, 2008, 04:45:22 PM »

Let me repost this.... lol

I would pay $100 (at least!) to see him try to Tango with San!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: January 19, 2008, 04:48:39 PM »

Minister Briezen at birthday party Tierra del Sol mansion: THIS GIRL WAS IN A LOT OF PICTURES WITH MEN AT THIS BIRTHDAY PARTY WHERE BRIEZEN WAS IN ATTENDANCE:

money laundering.........North Korea to Aruba (p. 179 Beth Holloway 'Loving Natalee)

Finally!  There is someone out on the same limb I have been on for some time...connections, connections... Rolling Eyes

And we can add the rapist -  Minister of Labor & Culture Ramon Lee
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.