April 30, 2024, 05:43:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #713 1/16 - 1/20/08  (Read 320127 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: January 19, 2008, 08:25:38 PM »

I wonder if Glenda finds it hard to always refer to herself in the third person.  Reminds me of a Seinfield episode  Wink

Rumors are that she was kicked out of FOB2 with her Mom. She needs to wake up,as she is no longer needed and is expendable. The Van Der Sloots aren't her friends and her day's in Aruba are numbered.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Ebb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #721 on: January 19, 2008, 08:25:40 PM »

Pita: This goes back earlier in the month. I really don't know the protocol for posting here, so I hope you see this. I missed your post in which you give Miss Aruba contestant Stephanie Croes['s HiF site address. Just found it today.

I went there. This is definitely the girl on Loc Stefi's site as a friend, who had the Zorpia site with the photos of lighthouse etc. This is her photo. The very same "miss Aruba'  Her current Hi5 site is much lighter than her Zorpia site was, but still it is the girl who was into black magic. Now she is into Wicca. Among her listed friends are Joran (age 21) and Michael Dompig, and Loco Stefi!.

on Joran's site, this Stephanie Croes left him a Wicca note.

She refers to her "upcoming book on Harm, Death, and Love."

I think she knows where they put Natalie. I wish someone could get to her. She has obviously cleaned up her act since 2005, but is still, I believe, hinting. I don't dispute anything about the monkey's research, theories, the big cover-up. I just can't get this out of my mind for some reason. I think she is the one Jaime called 'Joran's girlfriend' when he was first picked up and interviewed after Natalie went missing in 2005.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: January 19, 2008, 08:25:40 PM »

I wonder if Glenda finds it hard to always refer to herself in the third person.  Reminds me of a Seinfield episode  Wink

Tamikosmom wonder too.   

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: January 19, 2008, 08:30:03 PM »

CASA - maybe what you are looking for is here?  It's not the video but it's from Oprah's website:

http://www2.oprah.com/world/politics/slide/20080116/politics_284_201.jhtml

Thanks Klaas for looking for me!  We found the oprah website.  Her roommate recorded it for her but she hasn't had a chance to watch it so she can see later.  Thanks1

casa...i have it recorded if #3 wants to watch it tonight or tomorrow before she goes back to school!!!!

IF she decides to move she might call you! haha Right now she is spralled out on the couch.  I just told her what you said and she said chances of her moving weren't looking good right now - she already has the sweatpants and fuzzy slippers on haha. She might move tomorrow!  Thanks!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: January 19, 2008, 08:30:17 PM »

Pita: This goes back earlier in the month. I really don't know the protocol for posting here, so I hope you see this. I missed your post in which you give Miss Aruba contestant Stephanie Croes['s HiF site address. Just found it today.

I went there. This is definitely the girl on Loc Stefi's site as a friend, who had the Zorpia site with the photos of lighthouse etc. This is her photo. The very same "miss Aruba'  Her current Hi5 site is much lighter than her Zorpia site was, but still it is the girl who was into black magic. Now she is into Wicca. Among her listed friends are Joran (age 21) and Michael Dompig, and Loco Stefi!.

I think she knows where they put Natalie. I wish someone could get to her. She has obviously cleaned up her act since 2005, but is still, I believe, hinting. I don't dispute anything about the monkey's research, theories, the big cover-up. I just can't get this out of my mind for some reason. I think she is the one Jaime called 'Joran's girlfriend' when he was first picked up and interviewed after Natalie went missing in 2005.

In the recesses of my mind, I have entertained this theory at some point and did some research on it.  Not sure I am convinced it was anything more than the reading of the Black Dhalia that brought me to believe this could be true, but it could.  Very weird but weirder things have happened and if anyone can possibly show me a road map to hoist my interest above entry level, I might once again try to work on a theory but I will never say never.  You know I am from the South and we southerners like to hypothesize about weird people and write about them. Smile

Kat, yes, Karma for Julia.  My grandmother was not much of a believer in karma, but she always said, 'what comes around goes around,' or vice versa. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: January 19, 2008, 08:34:06 PM »

Ebb,
There was someone named "Dark Kitty" who was deeply into the occult.  Posted some things about this disappearance but been too long ago for me to remember now.

Some other posters might, however.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: January 19, 2008, 08:42:41 PM »

"Kat, yes, Karma for Julia.  My grandmother was not much of a believer in karma, but she always said, 'what comes around goes around,' or vice versa. "

There is another saying about live by the sword, die by the sword that seems to be appro here. Look at the strange week, Joran throws wine at DeVries, the program airs with these two mediums, Julia is now a subject of what she has dished out at the HT's for two years. And we just sit back and watch Oprah and her lady like strong woman guest. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: January 19, 2008, 08:48:37 PM »

Yes, I agree that Stephanie Croes was a girlfriend of Joran (different person that Loco Stef).  I do think Stephanie Croes was questioned but who knows what happened with that?  Would be nice to see if the Dr. Phil case ends up getting those documents.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: January 19, 2008, 08:53:42 PM »

ok Im struggling with the avatar!  I copied my Valentine one from The Monkey Lounge and pasted in my profile and its not working! Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: January 19, 2008, 09:02:31 PM »

J2K maintain their innocence.

What are they really maintaining?  Lies? 

How did Joran get home that morning?  Was Natalee ever dropped at the beach?  Where is the evidence?

Did Joran or someone with his phone walk home after being dropped off near the beach?  Where exactly does the cell phone call begin?  What location does it end?

How is it possible to maintain one's innocence by promoting lies?  Lies that just don't make sense?

What exactly are they innocent of? 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: January 19, 2008, 09:06:15 PM »

ok Im struggling with the avatar!  I copied my Valentine one from The Monkey Lounge and pasted in my profile and its not working! Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Fixed it Casa - the link you posted in your profile was messed up.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: January 19, 2008, 09:15:31 PM »

Why is telling the truth such a terrifying thing on Aruba?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: January 19, 2008, 09:16:02 PM »

Fixed it Casa - the link you posted in your profile was messed up.

Uh Oh! If you fixed me then I messed me up again!  If you don't mind fixing me again I will leave it alone!  Thanks klaas!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: January 19, 2008, 09:16:12 PM »

"Kat, yes, Karma for Julia.  My grandmother was not much of a believer in karma, but she always said, 'what comes around goes around,' or vice versa. "

There is another saying about live by the sword, die by the sword that seems to be appro here. Look at the strange week, Joran throws wine at DeVries, the program airs with these two mediums, Julia is now a subject of what she has dished out at the HT's for two years. And we just sit back and watch Oprah and her lady like strong woman guest. 

Yes ... it has been a strange week.  Too much for Tamikosmom ... trying to keep everything straight.

The events of the week entered my dreams last night ... I was sitting across my Rudy Croes in his office ... giving him a piece of my mind ... told him that I was going to expose him for the corrupt person he was.  The next thing I knew ... I was walking on a beach in Aruba wondering where Kermit's camera was and ... what hotel I was staying in.  It was starting to get dark and ... I just knew the "powers that be" were out to get me.  There was more but ... it is all so obscure.  What I did remember was only because I told my hubby as soon as woke up.  He told me I was nuts and ... to go back to sleep.  A real sweethear.  Just wait until he has an usetting dream.   Rolling Eyes

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: January 19, 2008, 09:20:50 PM »

Some of the posters at this site are like cartoon characters from hell.. Interesting reading tonight though..LOL!

Glenda at RU
No, they told Julia way back that the ALE dug up Natalee's body and burried it somewhere else... They said the the ALE is involved all the way up to the Minister of Justice.

They stated Julia drew the line with them... and now Julia is the perp instead..
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 09:26:54 PM by Observer » Logged

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: January 19, 2008, 09:26:54 PM »

Julia's "defense":
 "I couldn't have harbored Natalee for 10 days. Joran and Paulus killed her on the 30th of May '05. Everyone KNOWS that!!!!!"

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: January 19, 2008, 09:31:28 PM »

Thank Thank you Klaas!!!
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #737 on: January 19, 2008, 10:06:09 PM »

Some of the posters at this site are like cartoon characters from hell.. Interesting reading tonight though..LOL!

Glenda at RU
No, they told Julia way back that the ALE dug up Natalee's body and burried it somewhere else... They said the the ALE is involved all the way up to the Minister of Justice.

They stated Julia drew the line with them... and now Julia is the perp instead..

Sure is interesting *******!!  lmao!!!

wth is this suppose to mean????

Glenda wrote:

Because they told me it was a private board and they knew everyone on the board....

The accusations that they made should go straight to the OM and not to a message board where the Witness, who asked to remain behind closed doors, would be exposed.

I didn't even make much of an effort. Just the first screen of Names stating do you personally know any of these posters? Is it worth his life if his accusations are real? Is it worth Julia's life for arranging the interview?

Instead of taking responsibility for putting people's lives in danger, just ban everyone who might have access to the witness... That leaves a handful of people who don't have access to anything... well unless they copy it off Refs...
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: January 19, 2008, 10:06:53 PM »

Julia's "defense":
 "I couldn't have harbored Natalee for 10 days. Joran and Paulus killed her on the 30th of May '05. Everyone KNOWS that!!!!!"

I think these psychics are just in it for the money and since 2005 changed their story when they realized they wouldn't get squat from Natalee's Family..They found some cash in the same deep pockets that pay the Van Der Sloot MOB team and the Kalpoe Attorneys..Minister Briesen and Ahata ran out of ridiculous stories to combat what they call negative media on Aruba. So they brought back in the fraud psychics.

According to Julia,she said that they told her way back that the ALE buried Natalee's body(Dompig and Jacobs) and the cover up went all the way to Rudy Croes. Also that Lorenzo murdered Pitbull. They aren't telling the same story in 2008 are they?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 10:15:59 PM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: January 19, 2008, 10:09:41 PM »

Sure is interesting *******!!  lmao!!!

wth is this suppose to mean????

Glenda wrote:

Because they told me it was a private board and they knew everyone on the board....

The accusations that they made should go straight to the OM and not to a message board where the Witness, who asked to remain behind closed doors, would be exposed.

I didn't even make much of an effort. Just the first screen of Names stating do you personally know any of these posters? Is it worth his life if his accusations are real? Is it worth Julia's life for arranging the interview?

Instead of taking responsibility for putting people's lives in danger, just ban everyone who might have access to the witness... That leaves a handful of people who don't have access to anything... well unless they copy it off Refs...

Glenda wrote:

Yeah right... NOT ONE REAL name was sent to anyone... Screen names to a member of the FOB2 board and her Son, who also is a member of the FOB2 board. Nobody outside the circle of FOB2 received anything that members of FOB2 didn't already have access to.

The Liar is K.Hemm for stating otherwise in an attempt to discredit me. Go Fly a kite Moon.
------------------------------------------------
Hmm..Who might that be?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 10:14:11 PM by Observer » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.