April 30, 2024, 08:18:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #713 1/16 - 1/20/08  (Read 320189 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: January 19, 2008, 11:17:25 PM »

Klaas, check Cox.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: January 19, 2008, 11:25:17 PM »

Wait a minute!  These two psychics posted all their super-secret evidence on a semi-public forum with people they didn't even know like their Boeti interview?

How could they possibly be psychics/mediums/spiritualists and not know who would see what they were posting like that?

So it seems if "someone/anybody/everybody" told them something, that's "proof" that it's true seems to be their standard anyway.  It's as though they combed the internet and collected the most outrageous of all the lies and smushed them into one storyline.

MO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: January 19, 2008, 11:26:58 PM »

Klaas, check Cox.

Yes, I've been watching.  Quite entertaining   Wink
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: January 19, 2008, 11:29:57 PM »

Wait a minute!  These two psychics posted all their super-secret evidence on a semi-public forum with people they didn't even know like their Boeti interview?

How could they possibly be psychics/mediums/spiritualists and not know who would see what they were posting like that?

So it seems if "someone/anybody/everybody" told them something, that's "proof" that it's true seems to be their standard anyway.  It's as though they combed the internet and collected the most outrageous of all the lies and smushed them into one storyline.

MO

Nearly all of the Medium information was put on the internet by Renfro.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: January 19, 2008, 11:31:56 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

What happened to Daniel's file 13 tape?

Daniel and Kelly sent it to so many people including Karin Jansen, why do they want it back from only Julia? The following is a letter from Roger.

1. Kelly and Daniel approached Anita and told her about the tape (and allowed her to hear it and gave her a copy). Kelly and Daniel said they wanted to make it public. They really sold Anita quite a bill of goods telling her they had proof of Joran's innocence and Anita was an easy target for them.

2. Anita suggested that perhaps Scrux could host it on the internet, the way Scrux had hosted the Skeeters recording.

3. Anita provided Kelly and Daniel with Roger's (my) email address (because I had done some earlier correspondence with Anita about something else).

4. Kelly Castillo wrote to me (as Roger) asking if I could host it on Scrux.

5. At the time, I wanted my personal identity to remain anonymous and I wrote Jan to see if she would receive it for me (because she had been pretty open about publishing her real name for other things). She said ok and I then referred Kelly to her and Jan then emailed Kelly her street address, whereupon she sent Jan the tape. Jan then transferred it digitally and uploaded a copy to me.

6. After I listened to it, I realized that without Beth's permission, it couldn't be published. Not because Beth's words can't be published, but because in the recording, Beth specifically is angered (rightly so) when late in the tape Daniel tells her that this conversation is being recorded and Beth says point-blank that she doesn't want that and didn't give her permission and hangs up. Here in this country the laws are strange about recordings. If someone denies permission, then to publish that recording becomes a criminal matter (not just civil).

7. So, I gave Jan a suggested wording and she wrote Kelly explaining that it wouldn't be published by Scrux.

8. Even more important was that Daniel came off as really a demanding, unreasonable jerk and Beth as quite gracious and polite. Her comment about not wanting to know who Natalee was with last is taken entirely out of context and really was Beth saying that she didn't care "who was with Natalee last," as much as she did, "where Natalee is right now." He was saying they were psychics who knew where Natalee was and Beth kept asking "where," and he was playing games with that (like he might tell her later). It's quite a distortion to say Beth said she didn't care who she was with last, when you realize that she was saying that such things weren't as important as wanting to know first "where Natalee is."

9. I would have gladly published it to clarify what they were saying as nonsense, but with Beth outright saying she didn't want her phone conversation recorded and hanging up after saying that... that stopped me cold from publishing it. I asked Jon (who I set up as the new Scrux forum admin) to write Beth for permission to post it and he did, but she never responded, so it remained unpublished.

10. Publishing Skeeters is another matter. The recordings were provided as possible evidence by Skeeters to the police and he said he had proper ownership. The police gave them to me. My publishing those recordings was the best thing that could have happened to Deepak, because they cleared his name (not slandered him).
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: January 19, 2008, 11:34:02 PM »

are y'all saying that these two california wingnuts have been making up all this garbage for the last two years and people like anita, julia, dompig, and tacopina are "quoting" them as credible witnesses and their information as gospel?
dennisintn
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: January 19, 2008, 11:34:19 PM »

they are crazy

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: January 19, 2008, 11:37:23 PM »

are y'all saying that these two california wingnuts have been making up all this garbage for the last two years and people like anita, julia, dompig, and tacopina are "quoting" them as credible witnesses and their information as gospel?
dennisintn

Sounds like it 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: January 19, 2008, 11:38:41 PM »

OK - this is pretty funny especially considering SandraK's post right after it, lol.  By the way, I'm not sure but I suspect HOPE is none other than Dragonfly:

« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 11:41:16 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: January 19, 2008, 11:38:42 PM »

See, that's an advantages Southerners (who some consider to be as strange as Martians), have an advantage over third-worlders.  We would not have bought this door-to-door peddler's story.  As Flannery O'Connor was asked why Southerners seem to have a penchant for writing about freaks, she would say: Because in the South we are still able to recognize a freak when we see one.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: January 19, 2008, 11:42:07 PM »

See, that's an advantages Southerners (who some consider to be as strange as Martians), have an advantage over third-worlders.  We would not have bought this door-to-door peddler's story.  As Flannery O'Connor was asked why Southerners seem to have a penchant for writing about freaks, she would say: Because in the South we are still able to recognize a freak when we see one.
roflmao, and bless their hearts for that too.
dennisintn
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: January 19, 2008, 11:43:42 PM »

LOLOL, Julia/Glenda to all who didn't know is Julia Renfro
Finally in Print

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: January 19, 2008, 11:46:09 PM »

dennisintn

dennis,

I don't know if that's how it went or if it was the other way around, the two flakes found things said by Julia, Dompig, et al and copied them as truth.

But it does seem to be one or the other, one group feeding off the other fabricated information.  Trying to figure this out.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: January 19, 2008, 11:48:37 PM »

roflmfao, stand back, FUBAR in progress.
dennisintn
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: January 19, 2008, 11:51:30 PM »

hehheheehe... they are eating their own  Cool Laughing

like i said, the people that will EVENTUALLY bring ARUBA down will be someone from ARUBA

mmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  good 

ok Monkeys!! you all proved me wrong!!! lol Something I am NOT afraid to admit!!! lol They ARE eating their own aren't they?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: January 19, 2008, 11:56:57 PM »

Note - back in April 2006 Glenda didn't act like they were frauds  Wink

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: January 19, 2008, 11:57:50 PM »

Oh it is getting really good.  They are pulling posts now,

Hit that edit button RUers

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: January 19, 2008, 11:59:40 PM »

lol

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: January 20, 2008, 12:00:52 AM »

can you say implosion???!!! lol

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: January 20, 2008, 12:02:12 AM »

HA HA HA HA HA - Here is part of what Gabriel Leo just posted on the front page of SM:

Gabriel Leo wrote:

Aruba sinks to a new low? HAHA you got to be kidding me! You guys really deserve now a job at Comedy Central or maybe you should replace the writers who are on strike over there, and take their jobs over.

If I do recall, these people are from your side, your country, your pair or known as US Citizens Right? and not Arubans. If they want to voice their opinions I see no problem with that, no matter what you want to say or slander about Aruba.

If what they are saying is true, I don’t know and truly don’t care. I can say though that their story about Twitty arriving in the morning and not in the night is not true, because I personally know those who were with Twitty and company when they arrived that night.

Which means that screen capture that Kelly and Castillo (and MF) claim shows they arrived 3 hours before they did is FAKE! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.