April 30, 2024, 09:35:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #713 1/16 - 1/20/08  (Read 320209 times)
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: January 20, 2008, 12:23:13 AM »

Watching this implosion is fun 

Glendas Julias gonna snap

What the 2 freaks said on the tape was that Julia still has evidence that she is not giving up.  The RU people just cant get that straight.

Didn't the Kooks also say that Julia/Glenda hid Natalee out at her house for 10 days?
I think what they were saying was a person who is now in jail was hiding her out, which kinda sounds like Lorenzo. They also said a person who is no longer on the island too.  

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: January 20, 2008, 12:23:45 AM »

It sounds like a circus is going on and Julia is in charge of the house of mirrors, possibly assisted by Charlie.

Those 2 and company in response to the overwhelming whipping Joran and Aruba were getting dug up the documents from 2006 and fabricated a false radio interview using the 2006 document as a script. Well, with hindsight, they realize that they went wayyyyyyyyyy over the topppppppp, and began back pedaling, but the train lights kept heading for them so they pedaled faster, only the lights came faster, then they panicked and begin this idiotic masquerade of feigned fights, false charges, pretend victims, etc. It is all bull shit and Beth and Jug and Dave should respond with all 2 feet right in the middle of their shit, and start stomping.

In addition, they are distracting attention from the guilty, Joran and his entourage. Joran would not be a decoy for anyone and he would not suffer one bad day to protect anyone other than himself, except possibly his Dad. In my opinion, the he is guilty as hell, along with the other accomplices, all known to him. He demonstrated his lack of anger control, he demonstrated that he is violent, he has demonstrated that he is a liar, and he has already confessed.

The way to produce evidence is to begin to systematically take people to court, civil or criminal, for whatever charges you can muster. Take the Julia, Charlie, Daniel, and Kelly to civil court, let them face the prospect of financial ruin, and see if they don't provide new information.

But this circus we are watching is nothing but illusions created by deception.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #802 on: January 20, 2008, 12:24:28 AM »

Once this whole implosion is over, I have some thoughts to share about Pitbull, etc.  Just don't want to take away from the mood, because they are serious.

Please share,  This implosion could be for a few days....

In the meantime, go back and look at all the events near that time and who was getting involved and what was being said on the TV shows, and who was who at the time.  Think about it.

Perhaps, this is a Dirtyhand clue.... Wink

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: January 20, 2008, 12:27:08 AM »

DJOEGAN, Dinesh ‘Pitbull’   - 25 year old bouncer from Choose a Name Bar that was found on 4-5-06 in Guadirikiri cave. His body was mutilated, crucified, and set on fire. Reportedly he died of an overdose of cocaine.  It is believed that Pitbull is the brother-in-law of Dompig through Dompig’s first wife.

Right around the same time the Kelly and Castillo BS first was published.  Didn't Dompig step down soon after.  Also, wasn't there supposed to be an ocean search right around then as well?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: January 20, 2008, 12:36:07 AM »

DJOEGAN, Dinesh ‘Pitbull’   - 25 year old bouncer from Choose a Name Bar that was found on 4-5-06 in Guadirikiri cave. His body was mutilated, crucified, and set on fire. Reportedly he died of an overdose of cocaine.  It is believed that Pitbull is the brother-in-law of Dompig through Dompig’s first wife.

Right around the same time the Kelly and Castillo BS first was published.  Didn't Dompig step down soon after.  Also, wasn't there supposed to be an ocean search right around then as well?

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2006_04_02_archive.html

Just the headlines and dates:

Public Prosecution will not use Deepak Kalpoe in reenactment but will use his car
Bon Dia Aruba
4/5/2006

Parliamentary committee Tourism is waiting for action plan
Amigoe
4/6/2006

ARUBA - The Parliamentary committee Tourism is waiting since late January for the action plan drawn up by the Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA) to reverse the dramatic downturn in the tourism. At that time, the ATA had already sent the plan to minister Edison Briesen of Tourism and Transportation for forwarding, but the committee had still not received the plan, says AVP-parliamentarian Andy Lee. The committee had even sent a reminder letter.

Dutch criminal law scholars express
Big criticism about Aruban investigation in the case of Natalee Holloway

DIARIO Aruba
4/6/2006

Serious accusation from American journalist
MSNBC producer connects possible ‘witness’ with high ranked policeman

Bon Dia Aruba
4/6/2006

Gerold Dompig remains spokesperson but not head of the Natalee Holloway investigative team
Bon Dia Aruba
4/6/2006

While he doesn’t want to give a lot of information
Gerold Dompig said that information given about his demotion is not true
He referred us to High Commissioner Bernadina for more information

Bon Dia Aruba
4/6/2006

Dompig no longer on Holloway-case
Amigoe
4/7/2006

High Commissioner mr. Bernadina explains:
It was Commissioner Gerold Dompig himself who asked to be removed from the Holloway case

DIARIO Aruba
4/7/2006

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: January 20, 2008, 12:39:13 AM »

There was also alot of talk about Natalees key from the hotel too at that time.  I dont know but I am getting really tired and am going to hit the hay.  Too tired to guess here, but I will check back when I wake up to see what the Pitbull thing is all about.  Goodnight to everyone.  And OE and Crew keep up the fight.  Dont let these people detour you in any way.  Stay well.

Kath

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: January 20, 2008, 12:41:11 AM »

Nite Hotshot
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: January 20, 2008, 12:41:48 AM »

pitbull is oswald

pitbull had nothing to do with anything

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: January 20, 2008, 12:42:43 AM »

Thank you LaLa'smom, Pita and Klassend.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #809 on: January 20, 2008, 12:47:25 AM »

Hi ~!
  Tryed to catch up here and some on RU..   I agree with those that say RU are eating their own. Rather comical to a point.   
 Are there STILL dumbass peolpe at RU that don't know GLENDA is the rotten.. Fluffa.. bitch Renho herself? I stil have to crak up at how MAMA SID defends her skank daughter......   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: January 20, 2008, 12:49:11 AM »

Pitbull was mutilated, crucified and set on fire, yet his death was ruled a susicide
because the cocaine he ingested is what killed him.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: January 20, 2008, 12:49:31 AM »

Who are the real killers of Pitbull? Those two freaks said Lorenzo murdered Pitbull and it was witnessed by Edward Croes..Why is nothing being done for them making those accusations? Why didn't Edward Croes speak up after they said he was a witness to a murder? No reason to bash his head in,cut off his legs,and set him on fire if he died of a OD. I certainly don't think the 4 that were convicted of mutilating his body had anything to do with his death. They probably agreed to it for a lesser sentence from getting nailed with drugs.
---------------------------------
http://www.diario-aruba.com/2006/12/22/noticiadidia/news4.php
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 12:54:12 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #812 on: January 20, 2008, 12:54:45 AM »

OK - this is pretty funny especially considering SandraK's post right after it, lol.  By the way, I'm not sure but I suspect HOPE is none other than Dragonfly:

From what I was told before.. LOL.. More then one user there shared the name of HOPE..
<sorry.. behind.. >
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: January 20, 2008, 12:57:20 AM »

We have nut jobs in Canada too, fewer than in the USA, just based on % 's of the population base, but we don't give them too much air time. What is the motive for these two kooks ? Squeezing money out of the HT's ? or the Sloots ? Or anyone who would give them the cash ?
They spoke to Beth and said they knew where Natalee had been ? Spoke to the Sloots and said, we can prove Joran is not guilty ? 
Why is this being given air time NOW  ?  These persons and their bs have been around for quite a while.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: January 20, 2008, 12:57:30 AM »

This who thing is just too bizarre.
They close the case in December and it has one buffoonish act
after that.  I think they would do better to just keep thier
mouths shut.  But they seem incapable of that.
I hope they keep it up.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: January 20, 2008, 01:04:54 AM »

prolific wrote:

That's not my point. Glenda posted in that thread about Beth being on tape by those two. It was also printed in Bon Dia. Glenda said nothing about them being frauds the way she is now. Why didn't you post Glenda's posts.

Hey ya know what, I really don't care anymore , this is ridiculous.  Laughing

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #816 on: January 20, 2008, 01:06:45 AM »

prolific wrote:

That's not my point. Glenda posted in that thread about Beth being on tape by those two. It was also printed in Bon Dia. Glenda said nothing about them being frauds the way she is now. Why didn't you post Glenda's posts.

Cat.. or.. ummm.. errrr.. something else got her fluffa tounge?   Cool
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: January 20, 2008, 01:11:56 AM »

prolific wrote:

Remember what I said a few days ago? 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #818 on: January 20, 2008, 01:13:08 AM »

Rolling Eyes

Night and hugs to Nemo and CP !  Have a great night all.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: January 20, 2008, 01:13:08 AM »

There's always a little bit of truth in what even a liar like Joran says.

What do Rene Michel van Heinigen and Dinesh Djoegan have in common?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.