April 30, 2024, 04:09:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #713 1/16 - 1/20/08  (Read 320063 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: January 20, 2008, 12:58:26 PM »

Does anyone else wonder if this Pitbull story bs has anything to do with their using a darker skinned actor in the reenactment for Joran?  Just was thinking about that, again, because you never know what is actually going on there.

Hmmmm....except we know it was Joran at C&Cs and in the car which was what the film was about........no, I think they were covering for the Dutch kid.... Laughing
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #901 on: January 20, 2008, 01:00:47 PM »

Does anyone else wonder if this Pitbull story bs has anything to do with their using a darker skinned actor in the reenactment for Joran?  Just was thinking about that, again, because you never know what is actually going on there.

Hmmmm....except we know it was Joran at C&Cs and in the car which was what the film was about........no, I think they were covering for the Dutch kid.... Laughing

That's what I didn't say, but was thinking....it seemed stupid then, and with all this crapola, seems a no-brainer.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: January 20, 2008, 01:17:45 PM »

since pitbull and natalee are both dead, aruba(collectively) can blame them for everything that's happened on the island since 2005.  and i fully expect them to.
dennisintn
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: January 20, 2008, 01:26:42 PM »

Do all of you really believe this latest "turn of events'?
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: January 20, 2008, 01:29:41 PM »

I don't know if I do or not, I guess I never really followed this except with Shango and the rave parties. I think I dropped it because I couldn't reconcile it with Jorans statement and the recorded conversation. Of course that could have been a scam.

If it is true, does it absolve Joran accept for the procuring of Natalee? What about Depaak and Satish?
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: January 20, 2008, 01:35:48 PM »

To actually dispel the conclusions and opinions of these two fools means one actually has to say to themselves ... what if a presume all that they are saying is true and go from there. Of course that means that one's head and soul would implode as it would mean talking as the truth for arguments sake ... some of the most hair brained and ignorant thoughts and accusations ever.

Here is the case of good vs evil. We are not supposed to believe that Joran, Deepak and Satish, the last and admitted people to be seen with NH had nothing to do with her disappearance, yet some how this baked up moon bat theory and premise of incest and abuse is some how supposed to be fact.

Here is the insanity of the NH pregnant premise that these 2 idiots and the Dark Side have put forth for well over 2 years. Let's pretend in some bizarre parallel universe (otherwise known as Aruba this is true) ... tell me this?

If she was supposedly pregnant and in the first trimester how was she not sluggish or throwing up all the time? One would hardly be getting on a plane, spending time in the heat and partying in bars and clubs. Dancing would have been about the last thing that she would have wanted to do.

If it was the second trimester, why was she not showing? Hmmm...

Oh yes, then there is as the two village idiots reported ... the Holloway/Twitty dirty little secret that NH was being abused and Beth knew about it. If this was supposedly such a family dirty little secret then why did the family have NH get rid of the baby? Wouln't that have been the obvious choice if such a heinous act had occurred and people were trying to conceal the fact?

So the following is obviously true about the more than stupid conclusions and accusations that have been perpetrated on the victim, Natalee, and her family ... it was done by sick people with an agenda. This has always been the stupidity and the evilness of the accusation.

Even if take it as true ... it makes no sense, let alone knowing that it was not.

The fact that so many have gone out of their way to go after the character and reputations of the victims and her family speaks volumes to the concerted agenda put forth by many behind the scenes that we are seeing have absolute ties and agendas with VDS's, opposition media and govt officials.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: January 20, 2008, 01:36:42 PM »

I am a little dense, but I know one thing, I would hate to ever lie to all of you. It would be a very very hard thing with which to keep up, as you all are very organized with memories that would shame an elephant:)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: January 20, 2008, 01:38:20 PM »

Do I really believe it?  As far as what was said NO, not one bit of it.  As far as the ignorance in allowing these two idiots to go on TV in Aruba and spew their BS, yes I believe AHATA is ignorant.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: January 20, 2008, 01:40:19 PM »

To actually dispel the conclusions and opinions of these two fools means one actually has to say to themselves ... what if a presume all that they are saying is true and go from there. Of course that means that one's head and soul would implode as it would mean talking as the truth for arguments sake ... some of the most hair brained and ignorant thoughts and accusations ever.

Here is the case of good vs evil. We are not supposed to believe that Joran, Deepak and Satish, the last and admitted people to be seen with NH had nothing to do with her disappearance, yet some how this baked up moon bat theory and premise of incest and abuse is some how supposed to be fact.

Here is the insanity of the NH pregnant premise that these 2 idiots and the Dark Side have put forth for well over 2 years. Let's pretend in some bizarre parallel universe (otherwise known as Aruba this is true) ... tell me this?

If she was supposedly pregnant and in the first trimester how was she not sluggish or throwing up all the time? One would hardly be getting on a plane, spending time in the heat and partying in bars and clubs. Dancing would have been about the last thing that she would have wanted to do.

If it was the second trimester, why was she not showing? Hmmm...

Oh yes, then there is as the two village idiots reported ... the Holloway/Twitty dirty little secret that NH was being abused and Beth knew about it. If this was supposedly such a family dirty little secret then why did the family have NH get rid of the baby? Wouln't that have been the obvious choice if such a heinous act had occurred and people were trying to conceal the fact?

So the following is obviously true about the more than stupid conclusions and accusations that have been perpetrated on the victim, Natalee, and her family ... it was done by sick people with an agenda. This has always been the stupidity and the evilness of the accusation.

Even if take it as true ... it makes no sense, let alone knowing that it was not.

The fact that so many have gone out of their way to go after the character and reputations of the victims and her family speaks volumes to the concerted agenda put forth by many behind the scenes that we are seeing have absolute ties and agendas with VDS's, opposition media and govt officials.

belly shots off of a pregnant woman, whom he thinks was a virgin
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: January 20, 2008, 01:40:31 PM »

PE - none of it is true, it's all BS. 
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: January 20, 2008, 01:41:27 PM »

ABOUT PITBULL

Pitbull = Dinesh Djoegan

He went to Venezuela for his friend at that time M.L. to slick some Bolita (drug Bolls).

Returning to Aruba, he did called his wife that he is comming to Aruba and stated that he is not feeling well, At arrival in Aruba he was pickup by (ML) Mikel Livingston where they brought him to ML house. Their they provided Pitbull with some laxative to make his bawls move the bolitas out from his stomach. but did laxative that was prepared by the two women that was with ML prove to be so strong that it did eat the rubbers of the bolitas and so he died of an overdose. Not knowing what to do with the body, ML opened Pitbull stomach to remove the rest of the drugs. The two women then decided to proceed to cut the body in peaces to get rid of it. They did not have the stomach to deal with so much blood, so they wrap it plastic bag and decided to bring it to the Guardarikiri Cave and tried to burn it. The Body did not burned completely due to the strong wind that was blowing and the flames were gone.

ML thought he had it made but forgot that Pitbull called his wife arriving at Aruba Airport.

ML and the 2 women are in jail fore this macabre act.

This was on April 5. that the body was discovered by some Park Rangers.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: January 20, 2008, 01:41:50 PM »

Do I really believe it?  As far as what was said NO, not one bit of it.  As far as the ignorance in allowing these two idiots to go on TV in Aruba and spew their BS, yes I believe AHATA is ignorant.

Do you think the riff is real between Julia et al or is it part of the scam and a ploy to distance her from liability, same as Charlie?
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: January 20, 2008, 01:43:14 PM »

ABOUT PITBULL

Pitbull = Dinesh Djoegan

He went to Venezuela for his friend at that time M.L. to slick some Bolita (drug Bolls).

Returning to Aruba, he did called his wife that he is comming to Aruba and stated that he is not feeling well, At arrival in Aruba he was pickup by (ML) Mikel Livingston where they brought him to ML house. Their they provided Pitbull with some laxative to make his bawls move the bolitas out from his stomach. but did laxative that was prepared by the two women that was with ML prove to be so strong that it did eat the rubbers of the bolitas and so he died of an overdose. Not knowing what to do with the body, ML opened Pitbull stomach to remove the rest of the drugs. The two women then decided to proceed to cut the body in peaces to get rid of it. They did not have the stomach to deal with so much blood, so they wrap it plastic bag and decided to bring it to the Guardarikiri Cave and tried to burn it. The Body did not burned completely due to the strong wind that was blowing and the flames were gone.

ML thought he had it made but forgot that Pitbull called his wife arriving at Aruba Airport.

Is it a wonder there are so many angry violent women in Aruba, these 2, Rene?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: January 20, 2008, 01:45:23 PM »

ABOUT PITBULL

Pitbull = Dinesh Djoegan

CapsLock - in your opinion did Pitbull have anything at all to do with the Natalee Holloway case?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: January 20, 2008, 01:46:11 PM »

Do you think the riff is real between Julia et al or is it part of the scam and a ploy to distance her from liability, same as Charlie?

That I'm not sure of. 
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: January 20, 2008, 01:47:16 PM »

I am going to leave you good people and read and learn later tonight. I am not sure how, but all of you collectively know more than Beth, or at least what she shared the last time I saw her. E is playing the top mysteries again, but it is a rerun
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: January 20, 2008, 01:49:19 PM »

PE, I in no way believe that the abuse, pregnancy crap is true.  I do believe that Aruba would try to use these lies to try to help themselves and tourism.  I think it's one of the stupidest things they have done on top of MANY stupid things!  They are not even smart enough to see that this just might backfire on them!  I also think that Julia has finally gotten caught up in her lies by those who have hung on her every word and believed ANYTHING she said.  We've known all along that she was lying.  I believe it is a crying shame that anyone would make these accusations or believe them but I do hope that the one good thing that comes out of this current lie is that Julia Renfro goes down!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: January 20, 2008, 01:49:51 PM »

ABOUT PITBULL

Pitbull = Dinesh Djoegan

Guess a dead scapegoat is better than two living security guards (who had friends that filmed the rocks and covered their backs).
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: January 20, 2008, 01:58:21 PM »

Yesenia Castillo is who was accused of murdering Rene van Heinegin, by slicing him with a machette. I assume he is the one who was the incinerator operator. I wonder if Kelly Castillo is any relation to her? Also, what date did this occur? If Joran did indeed confess on June 10th, and her body was buried at the fishermans hut, and subsequently moved between the 10th and the 13th, when they searched the area after leaving the sight unsecured, then the body could have been removed from the ground and burned in between those days. So if his death immediately followed the 11, 12, the timing is certainly suspect.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.msg322067#msg322067 Photo of Yesenia

Native American?

She is probably Colombian or Venezuelan. One thing to remember here PI is he was murdered probably the same day that Lorenzo was questioned on the 16th. There was always talk of two men being involved in Rene's Murder,one of them a Colombian. I couldn't translate her trial on Diario very clear but once again she says she did not do it and blames a colombian and one acento of child of corsow? His Family complained publicly just like Pitbulls and they told the media the ALE lied to them about when they were doing the reconstruction of Rene's murder.
----------------------------
Also this is something to keep in back of your mind about the events on June 10th and 11th,told by a local reporter from Alabama.

A local radio station, TopFM95, is reporting that police know the location of the body, but are waiting for the night to fall. They are afraid that people will come in large numbers to the crime scene.
http://www.ajr.org/article_printable.asp?id=3936

Some of the mistakes were harder to explain. Late one Friday night, CNN reported that at least one of the suspects had confessed. AP quickly followed with a report that he was leading police to the evidence. Moments later, a half dozen news crews sped down a pitch-dark dirt road toward an abandoned beach where police were supposedly digging up a body. Nothing. Officials ranging from the original source right up to the prime minister quickly denied the initial reports.

As guiltily competitive as the rest, I crept out later that night with a Birmingham television crew that was filming distant, spotty footage of men digging in the dunes – probably just local bootleggers pulling up their stash of booze.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: January 20, 2008, 02:01:15 PM »

WHy was Pitbull's head bashed in if they were just trying to remove drugs from his body?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.