April 20, 2024, 06:07:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #713 1/16 - 1/20/08  (Read 319504 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: January 20, 2008, 05:37:42 PM »

Hi Slogger ... I see ya lurking.

It has been a while ... I have missed ya.

I hope all is well.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: January 20, 2008, 05:39:42 PM »

Anna - I agree, Scooby has nothing to do with the case, he's a red herring.

Tyler - no doubt Chavez/Oduber friendship is getting stronger

Janet - Yes, Renfro (Bondia/Glenda) has been instrumental in the ALE misinformation campaign from the very beginning. 
[/b]

So what is Renfro doing now?  I really can't figure her motive,,,,,but I fear there
is a motive.  Generally, if she is questioned she just goes away.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #962 on: January 20, 2008, 05:42:28 PM »

If Julia is so certain that Natalee was  in the jewelry store why don't they just ask the Kalpoes to release this video...  It is in the request for documents from the Dr. Phil case...she wasn't there....Julia tried to make that story fit and now she knows it won't work so we move the location...same old crap.

Name: Diamonds International surveillance video investigation
Date: 23 June 2005 /11:29
Pages: 2
Writer/Initiator: Marceline Ras
Description: Diamonds International surveillance video investston
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: January 20, 2008, 05:42:55 PM »

I do NOT believe Scooby was involved in any way with Natalee's disappearance, just another red herring fabricated by YKW but for those who like to have a face to attach to all these names, here are a couple of photos of him

He seems like the sort to seek attention and so might insinuate himself into any situation where he could get just that.

In my opinion only

Useful idiot.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: January 20, 2008, 05:44:31 PM »

Janet - Yes, Renfro (Bondia/Glenda) has been instrumental in the ALE misinformation campaign from the very beginning. 
[/b]

So what is Renfro doing now?  I really can't figure her motive,,,,,but I fear there

We used to call that CYA.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: January 20, 2008, 05:45:23 PM »

Yes, Tyler, likely a useful idiot.  But then there have been so many of those throughout this tragedy.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: January 20, 2008, 05:45:49 PM »

If Julia is so certain that Natalee was  in the jewelry store why don't they just ask the Kalpoes to release this video...  It is in the request for documents from the Dr. Phil case...she wasn't there....Julia tried to make that story fit and now she knows it won't work so we move the location...same old crap.

Lala'sMom ... great find!!!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: January 20, 2008, 05:48:15 PM »

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC.  NOT FOR THE WEARY.

Here is a picture that was in the A.M. Digital of Pitbull's body that was found in Quadirikiri Cave.

Poor Soul.

Can't imagine having this as the last picture his family sees.

My dream is to see a picture of Joran like this one day.

I'd rather see a Fried Green Tomatos setting with Joran as Chopped BBQ and the diner guests Julia, Rudy, and the Prosecutors office. Beth would be the waitress and Robot the cashier/cook:)))))))))
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: January 20, 2008, 05:48:32 PM »

I thought this was for the video of Deepak's car passing by outside in the street.  Do we have information that it is for inside and supposedly of Natalee?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: January 20, 2008, 05:50:30 PM »

I always thought the Diamonds International surveillance video was to see Deepak's car leaving CnC.  The jewelery store Glenda was talking about was at the Wyndham Hotel.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: January 20, 2008, 05:52:28 PM »

[/b]

We used to call that CYA.

It took me a while to figure out the CYA.
I think it is more than that.  Unless they sprung the part about
her hiding Natalee for 10 days to surprise her.  Something is fishy.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: January 20, 2008, 05:54:17 PM »

Renfro deep in the thick of things.  Here she explaining the post where she was talking about when ALE was contacted to go to the Sloots.  As it turns out, what Beth has said is correct but Renfro misunderstood Alberto.  First Charles/Claudio/Alberto went to the Sloots and from what we were told saw Deepak's car there.  Then they told Beth and Jug they knew where the house was and that's when they went to ALE.  To get ALE to go to the Sloots and find Joran 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: January 20, 2008, 05:56:16 PM »

Again ... Julia Renfro as well as Kelly Castillo and Daniel Young are of the same mindset.

Janet

+++++++++++++

Kelly Castillo and Daniel Young
Bon Dia Aruba
April 10, 2006

<snipped>

There is also a tape of Natalee and a guy named Michael at the Windam Hotel buying a necklace and having an argument day's, maybe weeks, after she had allegedly gone missing. All the while the country is spending money searching for her. The guy named Michael on the video tape, was a bouncer and Carlos and Charlies. He was tortured, murdered, and his body burnt the week of April 3rd while we were in Aruba. That story did not come to America either. We also know that Natalee called Beth about fifteen day's after her being "missing" from Michael's cell phone telling Beth again to go home, and that Natalee was not going with her.

<snipped>

http://www.scrux.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=386

_____

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: January 20, 2008, 06:01:54 PM »

Yes, Tyler, likely a useful idiot.  But then there have been so many of those throughout this tragedy.

The more useful idiots in Aruba and around, the easier it is for a near-dictator to rule his colony.  Where people are so dependent on the government, the government can and does use them as their useful idiots. People who depend on rather than stand up to their leaders, are useful idiots and they raise the importance of the very people who use them, i.e., the Croes, Odubers, Chemeleys, VDS's and Renfros.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: January 20, 2008, 06:06:47 PM »

I always thought the Diamonds International surveillance video was to see Deepak's car leaving CnC.  The jewelery store Glenda was talking about was at the Wyndham Hotel.

My understanding as well.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: January 20, 2008, 06:07:00 PM »

Klaas ... you are correct.

Janet

++++++++++

Diamonds International & Tanzanite International
Port of Call Marketplace and Seaport Marketplace

The largest jewelry store in Aruba with over 60 showcases of jewelry and watches. With an inventory of over 1000 diamonds of every size and shape, with hundreds of mountings, you're sure to find something that exactly fits your needs. Choose your diamond and your setting for that truly unique personal touch.  Exclusive reps for Gianni Versaci watches

Little Switzerland
Located on Main Street Oranjestad, the Royal Plaza, and Holiday Inn, Allegro, Wyndham and Tarijn resorts

Known throughout the Caribbean as a leader in duty-free shopping, they offer substantial savings on watches, fine jewelry, crystal, china, porcelain and other fine gift items. They are the island's premier source for Swiss watches, including Swiss Army, Omega, Tag Heuer, Breitiling, Raymond Weil, Baume & Mercier and others. A 'can't miss' store when visiting Aruba
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 06:15:31 PM by San » Logged

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: January 20, 2008, 06:08:00 PM »

Renfro deep in the thick of things.  Here she explaining the post where she was talking about when ALE was contacted to go to the Sloots.  As it turns out, what Beth has said is correct but Renfro misunderstood Alberto.  First Charles/Claudio/Alberto went to the Sloots and from what we were told saw Deepak's car there.  Then they told Beth and Jug they knew where the house was and that's when they went to ALE.  To get ALE to go to the Sloots and find Joran 

So Renfro just admitted to being right in the middle of the Rene G. "documentary"
I am soooo surprised.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: January 20, 2008, 06:08:29 PM »

Klaas ... could you please fix the above post.  I do not have a clue what I did wrong.

Thank you

Janet

_____

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: January 20, 2008, 06:12:43 PM »

Again ... Julia Renfro as well as Kelly Castillo and Daniel Young are of the same mindset.

Janet

+++++++++++++

Kelly Castillo and Daniel Young
Bon Dia Aruba
April 10, 2006

<snipped>

There is also a tape of Natalee and a guy named Michael at the Windam Hotel buying a necklace and having an argument day's, maybe weeks, after she had allegedly gone missing. All the while the country is spending money searching for her. The guy named Michael on the video tape, was a bouncer and Carlos and Charlies. He was tortured, murdered, and his body burnt the week of April 3rd while we were in Aruba. That story did not come to America either. We also know that Natalee called Beth about fifteen day's after her being "missing" from Michael's cell phone telling Beth again to go home, and that Natalee was not going with her.

<snipped>

http://www.scrux.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=386
assuming there was a "michael", and assuming there was a call from natalee on his cell phone, there are records of that and a.l.e. have all beth, dave's and house phone records they could have looked at to prove it. 
dennisintn
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: January 20, 2008, 06:12:47 PM »

I do NOT believe Scooby was involved in any way with Natalee's disappearance, just another red herring fabricated by YKW but for those who like to have a face to attach to all these names, here are a couple of photos of him

He seems like the sort to seek attention and so might insinuate himself into any situation where he could get just that.

In my opinion only

Useful idiot.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.