April 30, 2024, 03:35:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #713 1/16 - 1/20/08  (Read 320047 times)
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2008, 11:39:22 PM »

Klaas is right.  There's a big reason that Julia Renfro is throwing the tow "psychics" under the bus.  Most likely has to do with the "Hootie" poster she made.  But I think there's more.....right out of the gate, Julia was working to divert the family and is so vested in the whole mess that I think her complicity runs deep.  MOO

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2008, 11:43:30 PM »

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2006_04_09_archive.html

New tips on Natalee Holloway case continue to come in
Bon Dia Aruba
4/10/2006

ORANJESTAD— Tips continue to come in to the Public Prosecution and the Police Force. It’s Bon Dia Aruba’s understanding that despite the search team from Holland leaving Aruba, there is other information coming in that could help police solve the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The Public Prosecution, specifically chief prosecutor Janssen, and investigators in these past few days, including yesterday, met with two people, Kelly Castillo and Daniel Young, who said they have key information of what could have happened to Natalee, and they are willing to help authorities in giving them the necessary clues.

These people were already in contact with Natalee’s mother, Beth Twitty, who asked them to come to Aruba. However, when these persons found certain information, they realized that the case was not as Beth Twitty has told the world, but that it was something much simpler, where it cannot be said that the youngster was murdered. Castillo and Young went as far as saying that Beth Twitty knew that Natalee was alive a couple of days when the mother herself was in Aruba. This explains the first poster where she asked her daughter to get in touch with her. Further still, Beth had in her possession the telephone that Natalee used to tell her she would not return to the U.S., something that the mother did not give to police immediately.

After Castillo and Young came to Aruba, they were able to find more information, and revealed to Beth what they know. Beth didn’t like what the duo said and even said that she was not interested to know who Natalee was with last. She only wanted revenge and that her focus remained on the three youngsters who were with her after Carlos & Charlie’s.

Authorities have all the recordings and notes that Castillo and Young made during their conversations with Twitty and they are willing to publish these soon. Further still, according to these two people from the U.S., for them it is confirmed that Natalee didn’t want to return home for abuse reasons and that it’s not the first time that the youngster went as far as doing something like this.

Bon Dia Aruba understands that the meetings with authorities took their time and now they are looking at what will come out of the new information which was presented to the chief prosecutor and the investigative team.

In the meantime, the program ‘Opsporing Verzocht’ is scheduled for tomorrow night, Tuesday and this also should produce new facts to help finally solve the case.

So let me get this straight.  This OLD information was made public at least by April 2006 (maybe sooner) yet JK2 remained the prime suspects and still are the only prime suspects even though they have been released from suspect status?
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2008, 11:45:09 PM »

Ok, let's think about this.

MF = very happy about this "new" information and happy about Rudy Croes wanting to investigate it

Glenda/Siddalee = not happy and claim the two psychics are BS

Renfro must be affraid something in the Kelly and Castello BS will come back and bite her in the ass.

MF is happy because he/she is an ass

EXACTLY!!! MF you can read like a book. Anything to make Aruba look good   Rolling Eyes
Renho talks out of both sides of her mouth. When her Julia personna talks she feels one way, when the Glenda personna opens it mouth she spins the other way. I hope she is worrying about just exactly what may come out about her involvement. She needs a few more wrinkles to add to her ugly mug look. MOO

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2008, 11:54:34 PM »

Just posted at RU:

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2008, 11:55:23 PM »

Edwin Croes

I have to get to bed but I noticed a bunch of Interesting Posts on Edwin Croes on the net. I believe he is the one that reported "tips" called in to top 95 about two men abducting a woman on the beach(Marriott?)around the time Natalee dissapeared. Also the same guy sending out messages for Arubans to fight back just hours after JK2 were first arrested. Same guy who the "evil mediums" said was a witness to a murder that is linked to Natalee. Most likely Pitbull's.
http://arubagirl.typepad.com/lost_in_smallness/2005/11/happening.html
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 11:58:00 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2008, 11:55:25 PM »

Ok, let's think about this.

MF = very happy about this "new" information and happy about Rudy Croes wanting to investigate it

Glenda/Siddalee = not happy and claim the two psychics are BS

Renfro must be affraid something in the Kelly and Castello BS will come back and bite her in the ass.

MF is happy because he/she is an ass

EXACTLY!!! MF you can read like a book. Anything to make Aruba look good   Rolling Eyes
Renho talks out of both sides of her mouth. When her Julia personna talks she feels one way, when the Glenda personna opens it mouth she spins the other way. I hope she is worrying about just exactly what may come out about her involvement. She needs a few more wrinkles to add to her ugly mug look. MOO

Oh Julia.......your butt's in a sling!  Keep talking!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2008, 11:55:59 PM »

where's robots?

Still in the previous thread, lol  Laughing
Most everyone is still there reading and digesting the BS in the last thread..Must be slow going while holding a barf bag  Wink

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2008, 11:59:35 PM »

Contrast Paulus' sweat to Beth's tears, Compare Joran's temper to Natalee's poetry, contrast Joran's 17 year old gambling and bar hopping to Natalee's church and charity work. Hold K2s exile from their homeland to Natalee's invitation to a full scholastic scholarship to the University of Alabama. Look at Anita's doubt of what her son was capable of to Beth's hanging posters, walking the streets handing out bracelets and immediately KNOWING her daughter had been kidnapped when she received the call. Hold up Beth's call out to Paulus at the gate to the man hiding in the bushes. Hold up the arrogance of lying over and over again when confronted by authorities to Dave digging in a landfill for his child and the truth.
Take in that Beth lost her daughter, her marriage, her career, to K2's attempt to get rich from Dr, Phil's lawsuit, and Joran's profit from a book. Don't overlook the determination Beth exhibited by her determination to not leave that Hellhole for months without her daughter, to the non effort by either the Sloots or the Kalpoe's to join their neighbors in the search for Natalee.

This crap being spewed forth from the nasty vile underbelly of subhuman, small, hate filled, self importance seeking creatures should not even rise to the level of annoyance. It bores me, and would have to elevate infinite levels to achieve even a status of "insulting".
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2008, 12:00:52 AM »

CBB - it's all OLD news.  The only possible reason for a press release about it today is to offset Joran's temper tantrum and Beth's appearance on Oprah.  That's all I can figure.

Edited to add:  Not just OLD news but BS news that was not even taken seriously by the prosecution.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2008, 12:01:20 AM »

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2006_04_09_archive.html

New tips on Natalee Holloway case continue to come in
Bon Dia Aruba
4/10/2006

ORANJESTAD— Tips continue to come in to the Public Prosecution and the Police Force. It’s Bon Dia Aruba’s understanding that despite the search team from Holland leaving Aruba, there is other information coming in that could help police solve the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The Public Prosecution, specifically chief prosecutor Janssen, and investigators in these past few days, including yesterday, met with two people, Kelly Castillo and Daniel Young, who said they have key information of what could have happened to Natalee, and they are willing to help authorities in giving them the necessary clues.

These people were already in contact with Natalee’s mother, Beth Twitty, who asked them to come to Aruba. However, when these persons found certain information, they realized that the case was not as Beth Twitty has told the world, but that it was something much simpler, where it cannot be said that the youngster was murdered. Castillo and Young went as far as saying that Beth Twitty knew that Natalee was alive a couple of days when the mother herself was in Aruba. This explains the first poster where she asked her daughter to get in touch with her. Further still, Beth had in her possession the telephone that Natalee used to tell her she would not return to the U.S., something that the mother did not give to police immediately.

After Castillo and Young came to Aruba, they were able to find more information, and revealed to Beth what they know. Beth didn’t like what the duo said and even said that she was not interested to know who Natalee was with last. She only wanted revenge and that her focus remained on the three youngsters who were with her after Carlos & Charlie’s.

Authorities have all the recordings and notes that Castillo and Young made during their conversations with Twitty and they are willing to publish these soon. Further still, according to these two people from the U.S., for them it is confirmed that Natalee didn’t want to return home for abuse reasons and that it’s not the first time that the youngster went as far as doing something like this.

Bon Dia Aruba understands that the meetings with authorities took their time and now they are looking at what will come out of the new information which was presented to the chief prosecutor and the investigative team.

In the meantime, the program ‘Opsporing Verzocht’ is scheduled for tomorrow night, Tuesday and this also should produce new facts to help finally solve the case.

So let me get this straight.  This OLD information was made public at least by April 2006 (maybe sooner) yet JK2 remained the prime suspects and still are the only prime suspects even though they have been released from suspect status?

Something is not right.  These "mediums" came forward in April, 2006 ... this is not "new" information that the prosecutor was privy to.  Why is Rudy Croes requesting the prosecution to open the investigation based on finds of two "mediums"?

Janet

++++++++++++

http://www.scrux.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=386

medleyrelay:

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:47 am Post subject: Woman claims she has a strange Beth recording?

"The following is an interesting email sent to Associated Press. It is self explanatory. Does it have validity? I don't know, but if we could hear that recording it would certainly be interesting."

To Whom This May Concern,
Quote:

I am writing this letter to put an end to all of the speculation of what happened to Natalee Holloway. My name is Kelly Castillo. This letter is from myself and Daniel Young; we work together and are put in a category of being a "medium". We are able to communicate with people that have passed away, and we help bring comfort or messages to people still living with the help from our Indian spirit guides. We take what we do very serious because we are dealing with peoples lives. This letter is not about us; it is for the truth to come out about what happened to Natalee Holloway, and to clear a wonderful family's ruined reputation since they have been under attack and used as a scape goat to hide the real truth in other homes.

Everything that I am about to tell you has been told face to face to: The Aruba Police, State Prosecutor Karin Janssen, and many reporters from the newspaper, Aruba Today.

To make a long story short we were asked by Beth Twitty to go to Aruba back in December to find Natalee. We went at our own expense. Many things transpired and the bottom line is she did not want to hear what we found out. At that time we could not understand why, but after going back to Aruba a week ago and sharing the information that we had, we found out. We got validation on every name that we gave of the people that Natalee was last with. It was apparent that Beth did not want to hear what we had to say, because she has been lying from the very beginning about what happened to her daughter in order to hide her own dark secret in her home!

Natalee called her mother before she was due to leave the island saying that she was not going to be coming back home to Alabama. The story of Natalee missing her flight and Beth coming to Aruba is false. Natalee called Beth from her cell phone while Beth was already in route on a private plane telling her mother not to come to Aruba because Natalee would not be coming home. Natalee has tried to run away before, and she was being molested by her stepfather Jug Twitty and she was pregnant. She left everything behind, including her cell phone, so that she would not be found. Natalee's roommate packed her suitcase and it was at the airport waiting for her, thinking that she would change her mind but as we all know she did not.

Joran Van Der sloot was not the last person with Natalee. Beth has only been going after Joran and his family because she believe Joran was helping Natalee hide. He dropped her off at the fisherman's hut like he said, and afterwards she was befriended by a guy named Marlon. He crossed our path while we were in Aruba the first time and when we told Beth that we are able to ID the guy that was with Natalee after Joran dropped her off, she said, "I don't care who was with my daughter last!". We have that conversation tape recorded and it has been played to Karin Janssen, who was blown away by that comment. This made sense to Karin. She had a poster to show us which was only seen in Aruba that Beth put up when she first got there. It did not say "MISSING", it said "NATALEE", with a note from her for Natalee to call her. If your child was really missing wouldn't you make a poster saying "please anyone if you have seen this girl please call the police?" Reporters told us of a statement that Beth gave on the Aruba TV where Beth was saying, "Natalee please call me we can work out our problems." No one in America saw that.

There is also a tape of Natalee and a guy named Michael at the Windam Hotel buying a necklace and having an argument day's, maybe weeks, after she had allegedly gone missing. All the while the country is spending money searching for her. The guy named Michael on the video tape, was a bouncer and Carlos and Charlies. He was tortured, murdered, and his body burnt the week of April 3rd while we were in Aruba. That story did not come to America either. We also know that Natalee called Beth about fifteen day's after her being "missing" from Michael's cell phone telling Beth again to go home, and that Natalee was not going with her.

We gave the names of many people that Natalee hung out with and partied with during her last weeks alive , we also told them of a guy named scooby that if they would bring in would talk and all names were validated by everyone that we talked to. .We took the police right to the spot where her body was at the other end of the island and Dennis Jacobs was going to send a team out the following morning with dogs? No one killed her. She died of an over dose and we know the house that she was in when she died and also, that she was buried and reburied.(does a CBS 48 hour story sound a little similar?) There are many people who were with her and saw her on the island. No one has come forward because of the fear of the drug issue. It is so much easier to let Joran take the blame, since people saw her leave with him and the other boys.

We were told by the Police about a bar bill of $16,000 that was drunk by Beth and her friends as they stayed for free at the Holiday Inn because the hotel felt so bad for her missing daughter. DOES THAT SOUND A LITTLE OUT OF CHARACTER FOR A MOTHER DISTRAUGHT LOOKING FOR HER DAUGHTER? The same story played out at the Windam Hotel as well, and this was confirmed by many other locals on the island that Beth and her friend's acting like they were on vacation.

In America it seems to be that about 9 out of 10 times when a child is missing or murdered, the first place the police looks at is the family. Since this took place in a foreign country, Aruba opened their hearts and spent so much time and money searching for a missing girl, who just ran away from a dark secret she had been hiding, and wanted to get away from. It is too bad that no one thought to check if there were any family problems in the Twitty household, because you just never know what goes on behind closed doors. We have so much more information, and our story was posted in the Bondia news paper on April 10Th. It was supposed to be in the Aruba Today in English the following day, but did not happen. Here is the link to that article.

(http://www.arubacentral.com/newspaper/bondia/April/10/A-10-04-2006.pdf )

All of the above information that I stated is the absolute truth and can be proven. why eles would two people be able to travel to Aruba give names of people that they have never met? and then with all the information that was given to them all, Karin Janssen, Dennis Jacobs, Eric Soemers, and other Police officers and lead reporters on the case, why would Karin Janssen

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2008, 12:05:03 AM »

That Kelly Castillo is not from Arkansas. According to their
website,(guidedlight.com) they are both from California

Daniel, known as "Lone Wolf", is of Apache Mescalero Indian descent, lives in San Diego California and volunteers at San Diego Hospice & Palliative Care.   Kelly, known as "Running Deer", is of Cherokee Indian descent, and lives in Chico California.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2008, 12:05:31 AM »

[/quote]

Not me. I quit. I know sh*t when I see it, and enough to scrape it off my shoe when the stench won't go away.
[/quote]
How to find Aruba:
Go south until you smell it then east until you step in it.
[/quote]
well said, except that the way the stench is growing, it's beginning to cover the entire caribbean.
dennisintn

klaas.  everything is loading slower and slower as the night progresses.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2008, 12:06:28 AM »

Posted at RU - she makes a good point:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2008, 12:08:25 AM »

Dennis - I can let Dugga know.  I really don't know anything about that stuff.  Whenever there are problems Dugga is the one to contact.  dugga@scaredmonkeys.com
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2008, 12:09:57 AM »

Edwin Croes

I have to get to bed but I noticed a bunch of Interesting Posts on Edwin Croes on the net. I believe he is the one that reported "tips" called in to top 95 about two men abducting a woman on the beach(Marriott?)around the time Natalee dissapeared. Also the same guy sending out messages for Arubans to fight back just hours after JK2 were first arrested. Same guy who the "evil mediums" said was a witness to a murder that is linked to Natalee. Most likely Pitbull's.
http://arubagirl.typepad.com/lost_in_smallness/2005/11/happening.html

Notice what all the T shirts say Shocked

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2008, 12:10:05 AM »

Not me. I quit. I know sh*t when I see it, and enough to scrape it off my shoe when the stench won't go away.
[/quote]
How to find Aruba:
[/quote]
well said, except that the way the stench is growing, it's beginning to cover the entire caribbean.
dennisintn

[/quote]
 Laughing  Laughing

dennis.........I had that problem the other night with the pages loading really slowly. I ran my anti spyware and rebooted. It helped. I'm sorry you're having trouble!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2008, 12:12:15 AM »

goodnight everyone!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2008, 12:13:44 AM »

goodnight everyone!

Nite texasmom
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2008, 12:13:47 AM »

Quote from: AZLady on Today at 10:07:00 PM
Anita and Paulus might very well be afraid of Joran.  Would you want to live in the same household with him?  I would not sleep at night.

Quote from: Anna on Today at 10:11:41 PM
I have thought this several times lately after watching his glaring at his mother when he was not glaring at deVries.  No wonder they put him in the shed out back.  Maybe the reason the judge didn't order search of the main house is because they lock Joran out at night in order to be able to close their eyes.

For sure I would not want to live in the same house with him either but then neither did the rest of the Sloots.

From BH:
I also noticed his anger at his mother.  Maybe his hesitation was in deciding who to throw wine at, deVries or his Mommy.  She contradicted him and doubted him on the air right in front of him.  How dare she question the authority Joran has to change history at any given moment?

One other thing that bothered me was the way Joran continually shrugged his left shoulder as if to say, Who gives a ****?

Was it Fred Maduro who said he jumped bad on Anita when she came to see her incarcerated sporter?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2008, 12:14:26 AM »

[/quote]
How to find Aruba:
[/quote]
dennisintn

[/quote]

The page loading got worse and worse for me until they finally stopped loading tonight. I believe it is a adware or spyware problem since not everyone had a issue like me. I ran a system scan and seems to be ok at the moment. Hopefully that is it and not a problem on the server end.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.