March 28, 2024, 01:47:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #713 1/16 - 1/20/08  (Read 318003 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: January 19, 2008, 11:28:57 AM »

According to Renfro, the faux mediums are saying that the
people who hid Natalee away are Julia Renfro, Boeti, Pitbull
and Lorenzo. 

Hummm. . .this theory is vaguely familiar for some reason.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: January 19, 2008, 11:34:03 AM »

I would say yes, and that this is all part of her documentary.  

I had hopes that this was going to be a one weekend performance by these two but if she is behind all this, you can bet we have not heard the last of those two fake mediums. 

Does Geilen have the backing of the Aruban Tourism Industry?  Is this how they plan to "counter" Beth's appearance on Oprah that they called seeking media attention?  What were the Sloots doing on Dutch TV if not seeking media attention?  I'd have to say they got a bit more than they counted on, however.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: January 19, 2008, 11:44:46 AM »

Adam Housley has interesting information coming up in his blog on his trip to Chavez Country and having to get out of the country pronto as they were threatening him and his crew.

Should be interesting to see what he posts and reports now that he is safely outside the borders and reach of Hugo. 

http://housley.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/01/19/guyana/

I do think there is some sort of influence from Chavez into Aruba and if it is true that Venezuela has become the "superhighway" for ALL drugs going north, don't see how this could by-pass Aruba given their close proximity to all of this trafficking.

PERSONA NON GRATA

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: January 19, 2008, 11:49:44 AM »

angelalala just posted thi @ BFN:

email from Aruba

The spiritualists had an appointment with the largest radio station on the island (Canal 90) yesterday, but did not show up. The director called me to ask whether I knew that it was a member of this very corrupt government who brought them here. I confirmed his suspicions. It was the son of the former MInister of Justice (Hendrik Croes) and nephew of the present MInister of Justice (Rudy Croes) who made all the arrangements. However, theirs was a one-day show that blew up in their faces. So much for that!

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: January 19, 2008, 12:06:39 PM »

email from Aruba

The spiritualists had an appointment with the largest radio station on the island (Canal 90) yesterday, but did not show up. The director called me to ask whether I knew that it was a member of this very corrupt government who brought them here. I confirmed his suspicions. It was the son of the former MInister of Justice (Hendrik Croes) and nephew of the present MInister of Justice (Rudy Croes) who made all the arrangements. However, theirs was a one-day show that blew up in their faces. So much for that!

Thanks GEL for bringing that over……

I have a lot of questions regarding Hendrick Croes……I have read that he is even more corrupt, if possible, than Rudy. He is a lawyer and in  partnership with a Wever. Also read that he was/is Lorenzo’s lawyer, though have been unable to find where I read that!

I also recall that after the last elections, it appeared that Rudy was not going to be able to hang onto his job as the Minister for Justice and he said he would step aside if Hendrik was given the job. IIRC, Rudy said he would then take the job of Minister for Tourism!

I guess the government would rather have Rudy as he kept his job!!!!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: January 19, 2008, 12:16:13 PM »

email from Aruba

So it would be safe to say bringing them there had the blessing of the Minister of Justice Rudy Croes?  This would be the same one who said he would have prevented Hans Mos from the recent re-arrest of the prime suspects?

This is what Rudy Croes would give us instead of a real investigation, these two whatever they are?

But I do wonder what this means about blew up in their faces?  I wonder what happened to cause them to be a no show?  What could have happened to put a damper on their Snake Oil Show?  Anyone know?

PERSONA NON GRATA

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: January 19, 2008, 12:28:43 PM »

email from Aruba

So it would be safe to say bringing them there had the blessing of the Minister of Justice Rudy Croes?  This would be the same one who said he would have prevented Hans Mos from the recent re-arrest of the prime suspects?

This is what Rudy Croes would give us instead of a real investigation, these two whatever they are?

But I do wonder what this means about blew up in their faces?  I wonder what happened to cause them to be a no show?  What could have happened to put a damper on their Snake Oil Show?  Anyone know?

Maybe someone gave them some legal advice!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: January 19, 2008, 12:56:31 PM »

I may be the contrarian here, but knowing this is all bullshit and that two people are trying to get some attention at the expense of another family, I wish we would have ignored the latest sickening ploy coming from Aruba and left it to the refugees where it belongs, where all the trash belongs.
I just keep thinking that Jug has two children from his first marriage who are also affected by this bullshit. If I had to read that my father was accused of sexually assaulting my stepsister, I don't care who was doing the accusing, it would deeply affect me. There are 4 innocents in this mess. One, our beautiful Natalee lost her life as a result. Lets just be conscuois of the fact that there are still 3 other children of Jug and Beth that need to be protected from Aruba's slime.
This upsets me so much it is hard to even put it into words. Hope you all understand what I am trying to say. I just think by posting the story on the front page, we are giving more power to the ugly words and accusations these slimeballs are selling. Not that they are being believed, but that the more people who read them, the more people who are affected by them who would not be if they had stayed in the refugee trash section.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: January 19, 2008, 12:57:59 PM »

sorry for the spelling errors, this literally makes my hands shake with emotion.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: January 19, 2008, 01:20:22 PM »

I may be the contrarian here, but knowing this is all bullshit and that two people are trying to get some attention at the expense of another family, I wish we would have ignored the latest sickening ploy coming from Aruba and left it to the refugees where it belongs, where all the trash belongs.
I just keep thinking that Jug has two children from his first marriage who are also affected by this bullshit. If I had to read that my father was accused of sexually assaulting my stepsister, I don't care who was doing the accusing, it would deeply affect me. There are 4 innocents in this mess. One, our beautiful Natalee lost her life as a result. Lets just be conscuois of the fact that there are still 3 other children of Jug and Beth that need to be protected from Aruba's slime.
This upsets me so much it is hard to even put it into words. Hope you all understand what I am trying to say. I just think by posting the story on the front page, we are giving more power to the ugly words and accusations these slimeballs are selling. Not that they are being believed, but that the more people who read them, the more people who are affected by them who would not be if they had stayed in the refugee trash section.

Jug is a stand up man! Probably one of the few MEN who had the balls to call and ace an ace!
No one is going to believe some half nit wits no matter what they say because they are half nit wits.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: January 19, 2008, 01:22:07 PM »

You have to feed a little cheese to the rats. I do it because I enjoy it:)

Catch me some flies then man.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: January 19, 2008, 01:25:50 PM »

ldstlou,

I am pretty sure ignoring it would have been taken for having no defense and would have only encouraged them to continue with this purported documentary.

I don't have time to read all forums but is it true they are wrongly claiming Julia fled the island taking all their "evidence" with her?  And these two have the blessing of the Minister of Justice?  Bad Julia!   Rolling Eyes

Julia better watch out!  I wonder how it feels to her to be on the receiving end of this kind of smear for a change?  

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: January 19, 2008, 01:26:51 PM »

Jug is a stand up man! Probably one of the few MEN who had the balls to call and ace an ace!
No one is going to believe some half nit wits no matter what they say because they are half nit wits.

The story here is not about Jug.  Ru and Renfro have been trying to spread those
lies for years now......nobody has believed it.  The story to me is the stupidity
of the government of Aruba to involve themselves with these two scam artist.
Surely they could have found someone more reputable to spread their lies.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: January 19, 2008, 01:36:53 PM »

Minister Briezen at birthday party Tierra del Sol mansion: THIS GIRL WAS IN A LOT OF PICTURES WITH MEN AT THIS BIRTHDAY PARTY WHERE BRIEZEN WAS IN ATTENDANCE:

money laundering.........North Korea to Aruba (p. 179 Beth Holloway 'Loving Natalee)

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: January 19, 2008, 01:38:37 PM »

The story here is not about Jug.  Ru and Renfro have been trying to spread those
lies for years now......nobody has believed it.  The story to me is the stupidity

I know this, I just keep picturing if it were me and on a Saturday morning if I got a bunch of phonecalls saying..."Did you hear the latest coming from Aruba about your Dad?". Do you know what I mean? It would just upset me so bad. I imagine it is the same for his daughter. It just infuriates me how these people have no regard for how harmful their words and actions can be. Bottom feeders, that is what they are..and it just infuriates me.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: January 19, 2008, 01:44:41 PM »

I get your point but somethings you can't ignore and this was one. Jug could deal with it, probably just ignore it as he is pretty self confident and comfortable in his skin. But even strong men can use a little public display of support, and as much as Jug helped Beth and Matt, I felt speaking out supporting him was the least I could do. I would like to deliver him their head on a platter, and I haven't ruled that out, but for the time being visible written support will have to do.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: January 19, 2008, 01:50:53 PM »

I get your point but somethings you can't ignore and this was one. Jug could deal with it, probably just ignore it as he is pretty self confident and comfortable in his skin. But even strong men can use a little public display of support, and as much as Jug helped Beth and Matt, I felt speaking out supporting him was the least I could do. I would like to deliver him their head on a platter, and I haven't ruled that out, but for the time being visible written support will have to do.

I know what you are saying PI, and I am sure Jug can handle it and I know he knows the Monkeys support him 110%. It just his kids I feel bad for. My Dad is my hero as I am sure Jug is to his kids, it would just bug me to no end reading this crap about mt Dad, you know what I mean? It is just beyond low. and it just unnerves me.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: January 19, 2008, 01:51:33 PM »

ldstlou,

I am pretty sure ignoring it would have been taken for having no defense and would have only encouraged them to continue with this purported documentary.

I don't have time to read all forums but is it true they are wrongly claiming Julia fled the island taking all their "evidence" with her?  And these two have the blessing of the Minister of Justice?  Bad Julia!   Rolling Eyes

Julia better watch out!  I wonder how it feels to her to be on the receiving end of this kind of smear for a change?  

I am sure she is bent over on the receiving end of things most of her time, which is why she is an old wore out ????????????????? She is always commenting that Beth has had "procedures," well I am not sure about that but Beth certainly looks young enough to be Julia's daughter. Maybe Julia can see if modern medicine can do anything for her looks. She could use a make over, ok a major overhaul.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: January 19, 2008, 01:54:36 PM »

I know this, I just keep picturing if it were me and on a Saturday morning if I got a bunch of phonecalls saying..."Did you hear the latest coming from Aruba about your Dad?". Do you know what I mean? It would just upset me so bad. I imagine it is the same for his daughter. It just infuriates me how these people have no regard for how harmful their words and actions can be. Bottom feeders, that is what they are..and it just infuriates me.
they wanted and expected the american public to try to keep their allegations quiet. this kind of crap only works when it stays hidden and secret and creeping along the cracks and crevices.  by acknowledging the claims to be as stupid as they are, showing them up to be the cretins and heartless people that they are just shuts their water off.  and if nothing else, it fuels the fire to keep fighting for natalee and her whole family.  we will not let them get away with this kind of stupidity and crassness.  it's infuriating and insulting that they would even think it would work.
dennisintn
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: January 19, 2008, 02:03:48 PM »

they wanted and expected the american public to try to keep their allegations quiet. this kind of crap only works when it stays hidden and secret and creeping along the cracks and crevices.  by acknowledging the claims to be as stupid as they are, showing them up to be the cretins and heartless people that they are just shuts their water off.  and if nothing else, it fuels the fire to keep fighting for natalee and her whole family.  we will not let them get away with this kind of stupidity and crassness.  it's infuriating and insulting that they would even think it would work.
dennisintn

good points dennis. and I imagine nothing can shock them anymore...I shouldn't allow myself to be shocked anymore!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.