May 23, 2024, 05:10:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #10 1/23 - 6/12/2008  (Read 242796 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #120 on: February 02, 2008, 12:49:39 PM »

JodyO? I hope you find me! I'll just give you a Valentine avatar, or if you'd like we can make you one that I can decorate differently for every Holiday. I just wondered if you wanted a monkey, kitten, puppy, etc.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #121 on: February 02, 2008, 12:51:44 PM »

JodyO? Are you here? 

I'll be happy to make you an avatar! Is there something in particular you'd like?

Yes, I'm here. And no, nothing in particular. Just something cute. Thanks.

LOL! I was posting while you were! OK, give me a few minutes and check back here. I'll post what I come up with and then you can either get it up and going, or we'll ask Klaas to do that. OK? 
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: February 02, 2008, 12:59:20 PM »

JodyO? Are you here? 

I'll be happy to make you an avatar! Is there something in particular you'd like?

Yes, I'm here. And no, nothing in particular. Just something cute. Thanks.

LOL! I was posting while you were! OK, give me a few minutes and check back here. I'll post what I come up with and then you can either get it up and going, or we'll ask Klaas to do that. OK? 

Thank you. I am a computer illiterate and had a lot of trouble getting one up way back when. If Klaas can do it for me, I'll be grateful to both of you. Thanks again.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #123 on: February 02, 2008, 01:14:57 PM »

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/vjoo1.gif

Here you go, JodyO! You can keep the puppy if you like without the heart for your regular avatar!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #124 on: February 02, 2008, 01:30:27 PM »

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/vjoo1.gif

Here you go, JodyO! You can keep the puppy if you like without the heart for your regular avatar!

I asked Klaas to load it for you, JodyO. 

This would be your regular avatar:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/JodyO.gif
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: February 02, 2008, 03:57:46 PM »

Thank you so much, Baby. The puppy is precious and yes, I'd like to keep him without the heart after V'Day. And much thanks to Klaas for getting it up for me. I really do appreciate your help. I've missed all of you since I stopped posting and am happy this latest news of NH brought me back, not just to read, but to post too.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: February 02, 2008, 04:02:46 PM »

Hi Monkeys.... so I have been working (yes on Saturday  )

and watching the food network... and they did a cake today with Betty Boop.... made me think of  YOU ms . baby borg!!!  She was swiming in the tropics on this cake... and don't I wish you and I were in the tropics swimming.. yes mamam I do!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: February 02, 2008, 04:13:18 PM »

klaas, I don't have my e-mail set up yet and was wondering if you could help me. Since we are doing a candlelight vigil marking the one year anniversary of Kaitlin's death, I tried to set up a group on the light a candle sight. I did something wrong and it failed and was wondering if you could help me set up a group using her initials KMA and maybe post a link here on the forum.
TYIA
Cubbee

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: February 02, 2008, 04:21:34 PM »

klaas, I don't have my e-mail set up yet and was wondering if you could help me. Since we are doing a candlelight vigil marking the one year anniversary of Kaitlin's death, I tried to set up a group on the light a candle sight. I did something wrong and it failed and was wondering if you could help me set up a group using her initials KMA and maybe post a link here on the forum.
TYIA
Cubbee

I've never set one up but I'll see if I can figure it out.  If I do I'll post the link here.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: February 02, 2008, 04:25:07 PM »

TYIA
Cubbee

I've never set one up but I'll see if I can figure it out.  If I do I'll post the link here.

Thanks klaas... i couldn't figure out how to set it up...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: February 02, 2008, 04:28:35 PM »

TYIA
Cubbee

I think this worked:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=kma
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: February 02, 2008, 04:49:14 PM »

TYIA
Cubbee

I think this worked:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=kma

Thanks klaas...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: February 02, 2008, 07:02:00 PM »

Feb 2, 6:59 PM EST

5 Shot Dead at Suburban Chicago Store

By MICHAEL TARM
Associated Press Writer

TINLEY PARK, Ill. (AP) -- A gunman fatally shot five people at a store in a suburban Chicago strip mall and fled Saturday, prompting police to sweep through neighboring shops looking for the suspect as terrified customers looked on.

The victims - all females - were shot and killed at a Lane Bryant store at the Brookside Marketplace, police Sgt. T.J. Grady said. Officers found the victims inside after getting a 911 call around 10:45 a.m., Grady said.

Earlier, Grady said the suspect - a man - had apparently left the cluster of stores off Interstate 80 in the suburbs southwest of downtown Chicago. A helicopter and dogs were used to search the area.

"No motive has been established," Grady said. "Every store was immediately canvassed and a search by air too has given us every indication that the offender has left the scene."

The store was open at the time of the shootings. Grady declined to say whether the victims were customers or employees. He gave no ages and said authorities are still trying to reach the victims' families.

Police were allowing some shoppers into parts of the strip mall later Saturday, but had cordoned off the store.
(snipped)

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/S/STORE_SHOOTING?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #133 on: February 02, 2008, 08:59:49 PM »

Hi Monkeys.... so I have been working (yes on Saturday  )

and watching the food network... and they did a cake today with Betty Boop.... made me think of  YOU ms . baby borg!!!  She was swiming in the tropics on this cake... and don't I wish you and I were in the tropics swimming.. yes mamam I do!!

Oh yeah, Mrs. Red, UM HUM! That sounds fabulous! Maybe we could even get a proper Mojito because I know you would love a good one! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #134 on: February 02, 2008, 09:14:35 PM »

Hi Jill! Are you here? I'm checking to see if I still your avatar.............could you help me out and tell me what it looked like? My puter has crashed this year so maybe I don't have it. No Worries, though, we'll find you something!
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: February 02, 2008, 09:15:30 PM »

ok, cbb, I'm here.

Will you give me something not too cute (because I'm not), somewhat smart alecky?

I'm in a real smart aleck mood right now, lol.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: February 02, 2008, 09:16:47 PM »

I don't remember, I think it was at Halloween, so it had a costume.

What I really would like is a monkey holding out a middle finger, but guess I can't.  Not very nice.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #137 on: February 02, 2008, 09:19:22 PM »

I don't remember, I think it was at Halloween, so it had a costume.

What I really would like is a monkey holding out a middle finger, but guess I can't.  Not very nice.

Sure you can, if I can find a picture of one! Give me a minute and I'll see if the web can help! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #138 on: February 02, 2008, 09:24:24 PM »

I think I can "raise a finger" on either of these:

There will be some "freehand drawing", but I think I can do it. Got a preference?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: February 02, 2008, 09:24:39 PM »

CBB and Jill - I'm still searching but it could be I never filed it with Jill's name and if that's the case I'll never find it.

Can you create her a new one?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.