May 27, 2024, 08:37:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #10 1/23 - 6/12/2008  (Read 243182 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #300 on: March 07, 2008, 12:45:20 PM »

Should children witness childbirth? Good question.

Here's your answer.

Due to a power outage, only one paramedic responded to the call.
The house was very dark so the paramedic asked Kathleen, a 3-yr old girl to
hold a flashlight high over her mommy so he could see while he helped
deliver the baby. Very diligently, Kathleen did as she was asked. Heidi
pushed and pushed and after a little while, Connor was born. The
paramedic
lifted him by his little feet and spanked him on his bottom. Connor began
to cry. The paramedic then thanked Kathleen for her help and asked the
wide-eyed 3-yr old what she thought about what she had just witnessed.

Kathleen quickly responded, "He shouldn't have crawled in there
in the first place......smack his butt again!"

If you don't laugh at this one, there's no hope for you.

That is precious...and yes, I did laugh and laugh.
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: March 07, 2008, 02:09:41 PM »

Good Morning everybody!!  Great Owl sorry I missed your Birthday buddy.  Hope it was a great one. 

Perfectly ok,  I seem to get one every year so it will come around again.!!!!

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #302 on: March 09, 2008, 11:20:51 AM »

Where is CBB? Is she okay?  I haven't seen her in forever...I am worried about her...someone needs to check on her...yoo hoo!!  Is anyone listening?   
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: March 09, 2008, 02:16:04 PM »

Where is CBB? Is she okay?  I haven't seen her in forever...I am worried about her...someone needs to check on her...yoo hoo!!  Is anyone listening?   

Lala's she last posted on March 6th.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #304 on: March 09, 2008, 04:46:42 PM »

NO, I'm not ok! I'm going through serious withdrawal from the monkeys and I miss you guys terribly!

My internet hasn't worked since the lights flickered in a storm, and I've walked through all kinds of scenarios on the phone with the cable company, and it hasn't done any good. They're sending someone out on Tuesday, so hopefully, it will be resolved then. I have posted once from work, but work's been wild and I haven't had time to catch up from there either.

I'm at a friend's house, but wanted to check in while I could. It IS nice to be missed, and please know it's MUTUAL! 

See you guys soon!!! (with any luck!)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #305 on: March 09, 2008, 06:21:01 PM »

Thank goodness!!!  I feel better now...I knew there was a problem.  Dang it!  Get that internet working woman...we have missed you.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: March 09, 2008, 07:37:54 PM »

hi.... I have noticed a few people missing...

i do lurk when I don't read.... CBB, i miss you terribly! 

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: March 10, 2008, 10:04:46 AM »

Good Morning Everybody!!  What a wonderful weekend!!!  Thanks to the St. Louis Monkeys who stood up for Natalee.  She would be so proud of all of you.  I know I am.

Today I am absolutely exhausted!!  But what a wonderful experience.  A day that I have dreamed of since the first time I held my precious daughter in my arms.  And it was perfect.  I don't think it could have been any more perfect.  And the reception too.  And I held it together pretty good.  Didn't come unglued or anything.   Well I did lose it a little when daddy danced with Kristen.  lol  They played the song "I held her first".

Well the kids are getting ready to leave on their honeymoon.  They are so happy, and I'm excited for them.

I guess now I get to clean house.  whoopee!! 

I wish Beth and Dave would have been able to experience this with Natalee.  I did think about them throughout all of this.  God Bless them.  A mother/father should never be robbed of this special day.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #308 on: March 10, 2008, 12:56:56 PM »

Snoopy, I'm glad you had a wonderful day!

Such a great first dance song.... for thos not familiar with "I Loved Her First".....

http://video.music.yahoo.com/up/music/music/?rn=1301797&vid=36198162&stationId=&curl=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.music.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2F%3Fm%3Dall%26p%3DI%2Bloved%2Bher%2BFirst

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #309 on: March 10, 2008, 01:11:50 PM »

Oh, Snoopy, I'm so happy the wedding was all you imagined....you gave me a lump in my throat with your thoughts of Beth & Dave, and it's something to keep thinking of, because they truly were robbed of so many precious moments.

I hope the newlyweds enjoy their honeymoon and have a lifetime of great things.

XXOO

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: March 10, 2008, 06:25:52 PM »

msmarple hasn't posted in about a week or so, has anyone heard from her?  I worry when I don't see regular posters posting.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: March 10, 2008, 08:15:06 PM »

Good Morning Everybody!!  What a wonderful weekend!!!  Thanks to the St. Louis Monkeys who stood up for Natalee.  She would be so proud of all of you.  I know I am.

Today I am absolutely exhausted!!  But what a wonderful experience.  A day that I have dreamed of since the first time I held my precious daughter in my arms.  And it was perfect.  I don't think it could have been any more perfect.  And the reception too.  And I held it together pretty good.  Didn't come unglued or anything.   Well I did lose it a little when daddy danced with Kristen.  lol  They played the song "I held her first".

Well the kids are getting ready to leave on their honeymoon.  They are so happy, and I'm excited for them.

I wish Beth and Dave would have been able to experience this with Natalee.  I did think about them throughout all of this.  God Bless them.  A mother/father should never be robbed of this special day.

The Wedding was BEAUTIFUL and the BRIDE was stunning,,,,,when the doors opened  and K and her dad walked through there was the sound of breath being taken in...total class and elegance...what a beautiful couple they make!

The Mother of the BRIDE was glowing...there was a aura around her that absolutely glowed!!!  the Father of the Bride was soooooooo handsome. When K and her father danced to..I Saw Loved First...for those of you who haven't heard the song..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iO1qLLmBtI....but grab a Kleenex first....I nearly lost it!! I was ready to do the UGLY cry right there in front of everyone...but managed to blink and choke back the tears and saved my mascara! Both the Bride and her father shed tears, as did many, watching this very personal exchange.....of deep love between a father and daughter.

The reception was a blast and I do not remember ever seeing so many gifts piled upon and in front of the gift tables. K's best friend and Matron of Honor's toast was absolutely beautiful....tearful and filled with love.

A gold bracelet circa 1920's that was intertwined in the Bridal Bouquet belonged to K's great Grandmother....and all the girls in the family have worn it on their wedding day....

K wore the engagement ring of the groom's great Grandmother circa 1922.....and the groom's mother wore it on her wedding day....

I was honored to attend this event.....Thank you for allowing me to share this day with you and your family and friends..

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: March 10, 2008, 10:39:52 PM »

SCARED MONKEYS MEDIA ALERT ... MEDIA ALERT ... SCARED MONKEYS MEDIA ALERT ... MEDIA ALERT ...
This is a bit off topic but I wanted to give everyone a heads up on one of Dana's guests tomorrow night on Scared Monkeys radio:

In an exclusive internet/satellite radio interview Dana Pretzer will have on The Dana Pretzer Show, Former Bolingbrook Police Sgt Drew Peterson. Joining Drew Peterson will be his his attorney Joel Brodsky.

This should be interesting. Don't miss this interview. One wife dead by what coroners are saying is drowning by homicide and another wife missing, Drew Peterson ... will be on Scared Monkeys radio ... tune in at 8pm EDT tomorrow night.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 10:42:37 PM by klaasend » Logged
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: March 10, 2008, 10:54:12 PM »

SCARED MONKEYS MEDIA ALERT ... MEDIA ALERT ... SCARED MONKEYS MEDIA ALERT ... MEDIA ALERT ...
This is a bit off topic but I wanted to give everyone a heads up on one of Dana's guests tomorrow night on Scared Monkeys radio:

In an exclusive internet/satellite radio interview Dana Pretzer will have on The Dana Pretzer Show, Former Bolingbrook Police Sgt Drew Peterson. Joining Drew Peterson will be his his attorney Joel Brodsky.

This should be interesting. Don't miss this interview. One wife dead by what coroners are saying is drowning by homicide and another wife missing, Drew Peterson ... will be on Scared Monkeys radio ... tune in at 8pm EDT tomorrow night.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: March 10, 2008, 11:07:29 PM »

Oops...forgot my comment which is just as well. I imagine Dana will have plenty of questions to ask in that interview.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: March 11, 2008, 09:53:55 AM »

Snoopy, I'm glad you had a wonderful day!

Such a great first dance song.... for thos not familiar with "I Loved Her First".....

http://video.music.yahoo.com/up/music/music/?rn=1301797&vid=36198162&stationId=&curl=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.music.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2F%3Fm%3Dall%26p%3DI%2Bloved%2Bher%2BFirst

Thank you Peaches.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: March 11, 2008, 09:54:56 AM »

Oh, Snoopy, I'm so happy the wedding was all you imagined....you gave me a lump in my throat with your thoughts of Beth & Dave, and it's something to keep thinking of, because they truly were robbed of so many precious moments.

I hope the newlyweds enjoy their honeymoon and have a lifetime of great things.

XXOO

Thank you 2NJ
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: March 11, 2008, 09:56:10 AM »

msmarple hasn't posted in about a week or so, has anyone heard from her?  I worry when I don't see regular posters posting.

I hope someone has a way to contact her.  Now I'm worried too.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: March 11, 2008, 09:58:07 AM »

The Wedding was BEAUTIFUL and the BRIDE was stunning,,,,,when the doors opened  and K and her dad walked through there was the sound of breath being taken in...total class and elegance...what a beautiful couple they make!

The Mother of the BRIDE was glowing...there was a aura around her that absolutely glowed!!!  the Father of the Bride was soooooooo handsome. When K and her father danced to..I Saw Loved First...for those of you who haven't heard the song..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iO1qLLmBtI....but grab a Kleenex first....I nearly lost it!! I was ready to do the UGLY cry right there in front of everyone...but managed to blink and choke back the tears and saved my mascara! Both the Bride and her father shed tears, as did many, watching this very personal exchange.....of deep love between a father and daughter.

The reception was a blast and I do not remember ever seeing so many gifts piled upon and in front of the gift tables. K's best friend and Matron of Honor's toast was absolutely beautiful....tearful and filled with love.

A gold bracelet circa 1920's that was intertwined in the Bridal Bouquet belonged to K's great Grandmother....and all the girls in the family have worn it on their wedding day....

K wore the engagement ring of the groom's great Grandmother circa 1922.....and the groom's mother wore it on her wedding day....

I was honored to attend this event.....Thank you for allowing me to share this day with you and your family and friends..

aaawwww thank you Sunny!!  I was so happy that you & your hubby and ldstlou could be there.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: March 11, 2008, 09:59:45 AM »

It'll be interesting what that creep will have to say.  Thanks for the headsup Klaas.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.