April 30, 2024, 02:16:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 - 1/25/08  (Read 276495 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: January 21, 2008, 09:24:03 AM »

Good Morning.

I notice that Dana's show tonight is about those two psychos.

You mean "Frick and Frack"? If they want Indian names, I suggest "Slick Frick" and "Crap Frack".

he-who-speaks-with-forked-tongue and she-who-was-scalped-by-hairdresser.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: January 21, 2008, 09:40:08 AM »

QUESTION:

IF NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S REMAINS ARE NOT FOUND BY THE PERSISTENCE AT SEA, WILL ARUBA GO ON A CAMPAIGN TO INSIST THAT SHE HAD RAN AWAY, SEEKING TO NEVER BE FOUND BY HER FAMILY?
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: January 21, 2008, 09:59:00 AM »

Posted on FP by Margaret Wever:

I have remained professional throughout the coverage of Natalee Holloway’s disappearance, since The News in the afternoon, and Diario the next morning published that she had been missing. What I write here is my personal opinion, not that of neither The News, nor the Associated Press, but I have had it with all these people who claim to know that Natalee Holloway is dead and have all kinds of stories, accusing many people in their poorly defined, unsupported and unproven conspiracy theories. Natalee’s disappearance is indeed a mystery and until someone shows up with real proof, people should be careful with who they publicly point fingers at, especially Beth. Maybe people have seen her laugh or have a drink or trying to enjoy dinner, but have you also seen the extreme and fast weight loss and when she broke down after a few days and when she would not talk to anyone because she simply was exhausted and too tired and grieving? There are more sides to a story and I know that justice – whenever it does and whatever comes out of this, will prevail!
And please DAN and KELLY (I was hoping to have an “interview” with you, but alas you cancelled wtih Canal 90): IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE IN PEOPLE HAVING LIVING SOULS… HOW CAN YOU BE SO EXCEPTIONALLY CRUEL AND SELFISH AS TO NOT SAY WHERE NATALEE’S BODY IS OR REMAINS ARE TO GIVE HER LOVED ONES, THOSE WHO LOVE HER AND THOSE WHO HAVE COME TO LOVE HER, THE CHANCE TO GIVE HER A DIGNIFIED FUNERAL AND A DECENT, WORTHY GRAVE AND HELP HER SOUL ON ITS WAY TO PEACE!!!
“I have said what I had to say, and this is hopefully the first and last time I will voice my personal opinion.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
crazybabyborg
« Reply #103 on: January 21, 2008, 10:49:49 AM »

QUESTION:

IF NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S REMAINS ARE NOT FOUND BY THE PERSISTENCE AT SEA, WILL ARUBA GO ON A CAMPAIGN TO INSIST THAT SHE HAD RAN AWAY, SEEKING TO NEVER BE FOUND BY HER FAMILY?

Is the Pope Catholic? They'll look for any threads to spin.

Great post, Justice For Natalee! I agree 100%!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #104 on: January 21, 2008, 10:52:52 AM »

Good Morning.

I notice that Dana's show tonight is about those two psychos.

You mean "Frick and Frack"? If they want Indian names, I suggest "Slick Frick" and "Crap Frack".

he-who-speaks-with-forked-tongue and she-who-was-scalped-by-hairdresser.

UGH!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #105 on: January 21, 2008, 11:08:16 AM »

Good morning monkeys...sorry to barge in, but after a long search I am still looking for info that I know has been discussed recently.  What date was attributed to Pitbull's death?  I am sorry to be asking something I should already know. TIA
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: January 21, 2008, 11:19:27 AM »

Good morning monkeys...sorry to barge in, but after a long search I am still looking for info that I know has been discussed recently.  What date was attributed to Pitbull's death?  I am sorry to be asking something I should already know. TIA

The article was in the April 6, 2006 edition of the AM digital and it starts with:

Early yesterday morning a maintenance
crew of Arikok National Park noticed
something burning in the popular
Quadirikiri Cave. Being under the
impression that it was the remains of some
animal they did not pay too much attention
to the fact and continued their activities.

So I would assume the date was April 5th.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 11:22:13 AM by San » Logged
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: January 21, 2008, 11:21:30 AM »

Lalas,

Here is an Amigoe article about Pitbull, and San is correct. The article states April 5 as the date his body was discovered.

Amigoe article:

ARUBA — Dinesh ‘Pitbull’ Djoegan had died of overdoses cocaine.  At this moment, the Public Prosecutor (OM) does not have evidence that the 25-year old man that was found dead in the vicinity of the Guadirikiri cave on April 5th was murdered.  Four suspects have been arrested and the examining magistrate has prolonged the custody of one of them with 8 days.   

On Tuesday, Pitbull’s widow and her mother had talked with the district attorney, who leads the investigation on the death of Djoegan.  The OM does not comment on the contents of this conversation.  All they said was that in order to determine the cause of death, they had to send tests to the Netherlands.  The family was informed that Pitbull was not murdered, but had an amount of cocaine in his body.  There is a possibility that he was forced to take the drug. (note: if forced to take drug, that would be called murder.) The OM is also investigating the relation between the cause of death and the fact that Djoegan was found burned and crucified. (note: being burned & crucified played no part in his death.)   

Last weekend, the police arrested two men and two women in connection with this case.  One of them, M.L. was taken before the examining magistrate on Tuesday afternoon.  He was already in prison for illegal possession of firearms and cocaine balls. 

I Stand With The Girl
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: January 21, 2008, 11:21:49 AM »

Around first-to mid April.

http://www.pitbullaruba.com/Forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=b9de7aa2bf5adceb254c7b0982e13d45&board=3.0

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: January 21, 2008, 11:23:06 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2527.msg330488#msg330488
DJOEGAN, Dinesh ‘Pitbull’   - 25 year old bouncer from Choose a Name Bar that was found on 4-5-06 in Guadirikiri cave. His body was mutilated, crucified, and set on fire. Reportedly he died of an overdose of cocaine.  It is believed that Pitbull is the brother-in-law of Dompig through Dompig’s first wife.

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #110 on: January 21, 2008, 11:23:16 AM »

Thanks San.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: January 21, 2008, 11:24:55 AM »

Around first-to mid April.

http://www.pitbullaruba.com/Forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=b9de7aa2bf5adceb254c7b0982e13d45&board=3.0

According to Amigoe, "found April 5..."

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #112 on: January 21, 2008, 11:25:26 AM »

WOW!  Thanks to all of you.  I can always count on the monkeys to know the answers.  You guys are good.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #113 on: January 21, 2008, 11:31:31 AM »

Lalas,

Here is an Amigoe article about Pitbull, and San is correct. The article states April 5 as the date his body was discovered.

Amigoe article:

ARUBA — Dinesh ‘Pitbull’ Djoegan had died of overdoses cocaine.  At this moment, the Public Prosecutor (OM) does not have evidence that the 25-year old man that was found dead in the vicinity of the Guadirikiri cave on April 5th was murdered.  Four suspects have been arrested and the examining magistrate has prolonged the custody of one of them with 8 days.   

On Tuesday, Pitbull’s widow and her mother had talked with the district attorney, who leads the investigation on the death of Djoegan.  The OM does not comment on the contents of this conversation.  All they said was that in order to determine the cause of death, they had to send tests to the Netherlands.  The family was informed that Pitbull was not murdered, but had an amount of cocaine in his body. There is a possibility that he was forced to take the drug. (note: if forced to take drug, that would be called murder.) The OM is also investigating the relation between the cause of death and the fact that Djoegan was found burned and crucified. (note: being burned & crucified played no part in his death.)   

Last weekend, the police arrested two men and two women in connection with this case.  One of them, M.L. was taken before the examining magistrate on Tuesday afternoon.  He was already in prison for illegal possession of firearms and cocaine balls. 

I wonder if autopsy records are available for Aruba? Does Aruba even do autopsies? 
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: January 21, 2008, 11:34:39 AM »

DJOEGAN, Dinesh ‘Pitbull’   - 25 year old bouncer from Choose a Name Bar that was found on 4-5-06 in Guadirikiri cave. His body was mutilated, crucified, and set on fire. Reportedly he died of an overdose of cocaine.  It is believed that Pitbull is the brother-in-law of Dompig through Dompig’s first wife.

Darn, Dompig is related to Boeti, Pitbull, K2 and his son claims Jewish religion.  Is he just a man of multiple families and ethnicite, religions, etc? or a fallguy?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: January 21, 2008, 11:43:58 AM »

DJOEGAN, Dinesh ‘Pitbull’   - 25 year old bouncer from Choose a Name Bar that was found on 4-5-06 in Guadirikiri cave. His body was mutilated, crucified, and set on fire. Reportedly he died of an overdose of cocaine.  It is believed that Pitbull is the brother-in-law of Dompig through Dompig’s first wife.

Darn, Dompig is related to Boeti, Pitbull, K2 and his son claims Jewish religion.  Is he just a man of multiple families and ethnicite, religions, etc? or a fallguy?

Pretty soon we will hear that the Sloots are related to Dompig.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: January 21, 2008, 11:49:06 AM »

IMBREDS>>>> their all imbreds down there

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: January 21, 2008, 11:50:25 AM »

The article was in the April 6, 2006 edition of the AM digital and it starts with:

Early yesterday morning a maintenance
crew of Arikok National Park noticed
something burning in the popular
Quadirikiri Cave. Being under the
impression that it was the remains of some
animal they did not pay too much attention
to the fact and continued their activities.

So I would assume the date was April 5th.
the burning of animals in caves in arikok national park doesn't draw much attention and interest?  what a very strange place, the "happy island".
dennisintn
crazybabyborg
« Reply #118 on: January 21, 2008, 11:53:00 AM »

IMBREDS>>>> their all imbreds down there

LOL!
Hey Sue, wanna trade out the sled for the Valentine Express?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/vse.gif
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: January 21, 2008, 11:55:28 AM »

Wow!! they are chewing up renho and spitting her out!! lol Cracks me up!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.