April 30, 2024, 05:25:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 - 1/25/08  (Read 276370 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: January 21, 2008, 01:43:46 PM »

candycanelove Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:21 am   
Re: IOW

Myra Manes wrote:

Could Julia have been caught in a lie? 

After hearing these two stories I think Julia is knee deep in all of this and I really have to wonder what a reporter has to gain from her involvement in a missing girl story. 

I wonder who the Renfro family is related to?  Anyone ever find out?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: January 21, 2008, 01:48:41 PM »

Myra Manes wrote:

After hearing these two stories I think Julia is knee deep in all of this and I really have to wonder what a reporter has to gain from her involvement in a missing girl story. 

She is related to the Renho family 
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: January 21, 2008, 01:59:52 PM »

Chico california is on looking up castillo, and then going to youtube......

I invisioned that moments ago.   

What I don't understand about this whole thing...where does the money trail lead?  Who are they conning?   
brieson/croes brought them to the island, they're saying jvds is innocent of anything, and i don't have a clue why julia's being attacked now because they were cooperating with her last year when they were on the island.  and maybe they thought somebody else would pay them to leave.  obviously they haven't helped aruba or jvds' causes with their statements.
dennisintn
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: January 21, 2008, 02:03:45 PM »

Myra Manes wrote:

She is related to the Renho family 

A few months ago I was going through some census records from the 1800s
in Desha and Drew counties Arkansas and I found a Reynolds, next door was
a Renfro and the next house had a Holloway.  I swear that is true.  It made
me giggle.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: January 21, 2008, 02:06:05 PM »

What is the value of an English language newspaper in Aruba if most of the tourists speak Spanish?  Does Aruba already have a Spanish language paper for tourists?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: January 21, 2008, 02:11:51 PM »

With JVDS off the proverbial 'hook' in Aruba, why doesn't this whole case just go away in Aruba?

I believe that the Dutch and Arubans have spent a lot of money on this case (example, the 'viewing' of the Kalpoe home and test taken there), but was there ever an outside audit of expenses?

Who decided what expenses are charged to the van der Sloot affair on Aruba?

What charges were for searching the water around Aruba in June, 2005? 

For someone to have just floated away from the beach after drowning, did anyone do a serious search of the water?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: January 21, 2008, 02:20:21 PM »

What I don't understand about this whole thing...where does the money trail lead?  Who are they conning?   
brieson/croes brought them to the island, they're saying jvds is innocent of anything, and i don't have a clue why julia's being attacked now because they were cooperating with her last year when they were on the island.  and maybe they thought somebody else would pay them to leave.  obviously they haven't helped aruba or jvds' causes with their statements.
dennisintn

I think the sole purpose of Brieson and Croes in bringing those two nuts to the island
was to slander Natalee's family...a smear campaign so to speak.  It was a warning
to Beth/Dave/Jug to back down and let it lie or we will tell more outlandish lies.
My question is why would Julia Renho get herself all wrapped up in the middle of
this story from the start?  I always thought that she saw a story in the making
then turned on Beth when Greta arrived and Beth turned to Greta.  But her agenda
was in place from the very beginning.  She was obviously lying from the get go.
Now I think that Aruba has decided to throw her to the wolves.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: January 21, 2008, 02:25:41 PM »

I still say he has a lot of features like the dude in the car with Steve Croes and the man arrested with lorenzo on the drug bust.  Enough to be close kin, anyway.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: January 21, 2008, 02:48:53 PM »

What is the value of an English language newspaper in Aruba if most of the tourists speak Spanish?  Does Aruba already have a Spanish language paper for tourists?

To your question, "who are they conning?"  They are conning themselves into believing anything they say has any validity.

To your response about Spanish tourists, when did their tourists become mostly Spanish-speaking?  Or did I miss something.  I thought 80% of their tourism were English-speaking Americans.  Have I lived through the change the USA to Spanish and did not know it?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: January 21, 2008, 02:53:02 PM »

With JVDS off the proverbial 'hook' in Aruba, why doesn't this whole case just go away in Aruba?

Well, I am no expert on Aruba, but have you heard of Beth Twitty?  That one person is the reason this story does not go away and what is Beth's purpose?  To find justice for her daughter who was murdered on that hell hole place.

I believe that the Dutch and Arubans have spent a lot of money on this case (example, the 'viewing' of the Kalpoe home and test taken there), but was there ever an outside audit of expenses?  The Dutch and Arubans have spent a lot of money on this case?  Who are you kidding?  They have paid people to try to deflect the suspicion that anyone there killed Natalee.  They have not spend jack on solving the case.

Who decided what expenses are charged to the van der Sloot affair on Aruba?  When has anything ever been charged to the VDS?  They were awarded money.

What charges were for searching the water around Aruba in June, 2005?  Why is this any of our business since it was a private search?

For someone to have just floated away from the beach after drowning, did anyone do a serious search of the water?  Who said she just floated away?  I thought those jets who were doing the exercise there were supposed to have been able to find her.  I think the water is being vastly searched now.

Off my SOAPBOX.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: January 21, 2008, 02:58:51 PM »

Myra Manes wrote:

There are a bunch of Renfro's in the North Carolina Area who ran the factories and had hundreds of employees, always underpaid and who carried this on for generations.  Still some of their mills in North Carolina, Piedmont area.  Wonder if they sent their little Renho there years ago to leech off the island with her forked tongue.       j/b
crazybabyborg
« Reply #151 on: January 21, 2008, 03:56:40 PM »

KARMAROUNDUP and WHISKEYGIRL:

You have Valentine avis in the lounge! The link's in my signature line! 
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: January 21, 2008, 04:47:16 PM »

Why didn't someone in Aruba put a stop to all those rumors?

How about something like -

There is no evidence that Natalee was with a blue-eyed Dutch boy.

There is no evidence that Natalee had breakfast/brunch with a ministers son.

There is no evidence that Natalee was left at the beach.

There is no evidence (fill in the blank).

What is the difference between a suspect/witness story and the rumors and speculation of others?  Who decides who is  witness, and who is suspect?  Or, former suspect?  Person of interest?

Why would anyone want to point the finger at Julia?

"No tree has branches so foolish as to fight among them selves." - The Ojibway Tribe

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: January 21, 2008, 04:53:34 PM »

Thanks.  The Valentine avi is beautiful.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #154 on: January 21, 2008, 04:58:40 PM »

There is no evidence that Natalee was with a blue-eyed Dutch boy. But there is evidence that she was with Joran, Deepak and Satish.  Gosh! We need a diversion.

There is no evidence that Natalee had breakfast/brunch with a ministers son. But there is evidence she was in the caisno with Joran. Gosh! We need a diversion.

There is no evidence that Natalee was left at the beach. There was sand in Deepak's car...maybe they were at a beach...somewhere. Oops!  We need to make this look plausible.

There is no evidence (fill in the blank). All these witnesses and evidence of cell phone calls and fish traps and shoes.  Oops! Shove that stuff in a drawer.

What is the difference between a suspect/witness story and the rumors and speculation of others?  Who decides who is  witness, and who is suspect?  Or, former suspect?  Person of interest? It's all the same, a suspect can lie and a witness can't, so we need to make everyone suspects just in case they need to lie and get away with it. Gosh! We need a diversion.

Why would anyone want to point the finger at Julia? Are you really asking this question?  Bondia, Glenda, Julia and a host of other names she has used has been pointing fingers in all directions, by now her hand must be mangled.

"No tree has branches so foolish as to fight among them selves." - The Ojibway Tribe

Why not let the rumors run wild...look where it has gotten them?  No body....no case.  That is the only thing that matters....it worked to perfection....so far.

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: January 21, 2008, 05:08:03 PM »

There is no evidence that Natalee was with a blue-eyed Dutch boy. But there is evidence that she was with Joran, Deepak and Satish.  Gosh! We need a diversion.

There is no evidence that Natalee had breakfast/brunch with a ministers son. But there is evidence she was in the caisno with Joran. Gosh! We need a diversion.

There is no evidence that Natalee was left at the beach. There was sand in Deepak's car...maybe they were at a beach...somewhere. Oops!  We need to make this look plausible.

There is no evidence (fill in the blank). All these witnesses and evidence of cell phone calls and fish traps and shoes.  Oops! Shove that stuff in a drawer.

What is the difference between a suspect/witness story and the rumors and speculation of others?  Who decides who is  witness, and who is suspect?  Or, former suspect?  Person of interest? It's all the same, a suspect can lie and a witness can't, so we need to make everyone suspects just in case they need to lie and get away with it. Gosh! We need a diversion.

Why would anyone want to point the finger at Julia? Are you really asking this question?  Bondia, Glenda, Julia and a host of other names she has used has been pointing fingers in all directions, by now her hand must be mangled.

Why not let the rumors run wild...look where it has gotten them?  No body....no case.  That is the only thing that matters....it worked to perfection....so far.

yes, there certainly is that, isn't there?  and much more to come, so we need to increase the pressure to hurry things along.
dennisintn
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: January 21, 2008, 05:16:03 PM »

I'm sure there is much that isn't known by the public, including myself.

Did anyone take the woman reporting 4 sweaty boys with shovels seriously?  Did they follow-up in a timely manner?

Did anyone take the fishermen witnesses seriously?  Why didn't the fishermen come forward on Tuesday with their story?  Why did they wait so long?

Did anyone take the security guards seriously when they said they were innocent?  (I know Beth did believe them)  Why did the finger ever point in their direction?

I still have to wonder what the VBS nightly schedule looked like when Natalee went missing.  Who was on the job?

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #157 on: January 21, 2008, 05:26:04 PM »

That is sooooo beautiful!
Thank you so much CBB.That was mighty nice of you sweety.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: January 21, 2008, 05:33:18 PM »

There were many opportunities since June of 2005 to sort out the rumors and lies and speculation.

Why wait until now? 

What possible use would the new mediums information be now that the investigation is closed?

Does it perhaps keep Aruba in the news?

Did ALE/NFI/Dutch take the National Enquirer, National Examiner, and Globe reporting into consideration when the investigation was on-going?

What makes these two people worthy of consideration?

Why not investigate where the investigation was headed in the first days after Natalee went missing?  Who was calling the shots? 

Who was directing where ALE could search?  Deciding which witness testimony was credible?  Deciding who should be taken into custody for questioning?

Just the basics, please.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: January 21, 2008, 05:40:03 PM »

There is no evidence that Natalee was with a blue-eyed Dutch boy.

There is no evidence that Natalee had breakfast/brunch with a ministers son.

There is no evidence that Natalee was left at the beach.

There is no evidence (fill in the blank).

What is the difference between a suspect/witness story and the rumors and speculation of others?  Who decides who is  witness, and who is suspect?  Or, former suspect?  Person of interest?

Why would anyone want to point the finger at Julia?

Of course, if any of this crap went down like they said it did, or if a Medjet whisked her away off the island, THERE WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN A NEED FOR JORAN TO CHANGE HIS STORY ABOUT HOW HE GOT HOME THAT NIGHT FIVE DIFFERENT TIMES AND THE KALPOES WOULDN'T HAVE A REASON TO BE IN DISAGREEMENT WITH HIS CURRENT VERSION TO THIS VERY DAY.

These Aruban goverment idiots, along with and Julia and her ilk, were initially enamored with these two psychos' theory and thought it would place the blame on Beth, but when they got the final version with Renfro being involved in hiding her out and the corrupt ALE disposing of Natalee their disinformation campaign BLEW UP IN THEIR FACE and now they don't know how to get the egg of.

Certainly the ALE and Dutch weren't so stupid as to not looking at this BS when it first came out. Otherwise, what the hell were they doing all that time when they were supposedly investigating with 18 detectives on the case and spending that 5 million dollar budget?

THE ARUBAN GOVERNMENT AND THEIR MEDIA HAKS ARE ALL FOOLS. THEY JUST KEEP DIGGING THEMSELVES A DEEPER GRAVE.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.