April 30, 2024, 11:52:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 - 1/25/08  (Read 276469 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: January 23, 2008, 08:21:56 AM »

I need coffee to clear the cobwebs. Join me, Monkeys!

OK. Let's just say there is something to this.
"Forensic testing is underway"
Who would be doing it? Please tell me the crew would be testing, because I don't trust anyone else!

Thanks for breakfast CBB...

Scary, isn't it, with what we know!

Left you a question in Musings!  TIA
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: January 23, 2008, 08:41:32 AM »

My mind races about  the Persistence. I think of Kyle promising 'something interesting soon.' The very recent 'swapping out of crews' -- maybe a different set of 'experts.' I am too wary to get my hopes up yet -- I can't trust MF the messenger.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #362 on: January 23, 2008, 09:32:14 AM »

My mind races about the Persistence. I think of Kyle promising 'something interesting soon.' The very recent 'swapping out of crews' -- maybe a different set of 'experts.' I am too wary to get my hopes up yet -- I can't trust MF the messenger.

I know Wreck. I feel the same. There is something that worries me though. We've been through so many dashed hopes that I'm not sure I'm always as mindful as I should be that the Persistence and crew is a very different situation. The effort being made in the ocean search is motivated by purity, love and diligence, selflessness, skill, and sacrifice. It took me a while to be able to really have hope for their mission. I finally realized that the qualities the crew was exhibiting are universally the only basis for hope in life at all. I do have faith in what they are doing, and I do not doubt that it only takes one right effort to dispel all the corruption and evil that has surrounded this whole tragedy.

The Persistence and Crew is hope! God Bless Them!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: January 23, 2008, 09:50:24 AM »

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=683&Itemid=30

Dan Young y Kelly Cantillo nunca a soluciona un caso na Merca       

Wednesday, 23 January 2008 

ORANJESTAD(AAN): E dos personanan Mericano Dan Young y Kelly Cantillo no ta conta cu ningun clase di credibilidad na Aruba y peor na Merca.

Autoridadnan Mericano tabata tin contacto cu e team investigativo hopi tempo pasa caba unda a conclui cu e dos hendenan aki no tin ningun clase di credibilidad.

Na Merca mes segun autoridadnan Mericano nunca nan a yega di contribui pa solucion di cualkier caso.

Na Aruba nan kier a bin tuma hende haci y cu sosten di minister Rudy Croes, pero aki ministerio publico a bari nan for di mesa masha tempo.

DIARIO sigur no a keda den nan storia y tabata propio ministerio di husticia cu tabata propaganda e dos miradornan di spirito.

Mas tristo ta cu e informacion cu e dos miradornan di spirito a duna na Aruba ningun tabata berdad pasobra na momento cu nan a trece cierto declaracion e team investigativo a traha riba dje mesora.
Ora cu a mira cu nada ta bin afor a tuma contacto cu autoridadnan Mericano cu a confirma cu e dos hendenan aki ta papia hopi y bisa nada.

Esey ta motibo tambe segun Fiscal mayor Hans Moss cu nan di ministerio publico no a pone mucho atencion na yegada di e dos hendenan aki atrobe na Aruba.

Online Pap translation:

dan young y kelly cantillo never owing to
soluciona one caso at merca

wednesday, 23 january 2008

oranjestad(aan): the two personanan mericano dan young y kelly cantillo do not count ; cu none clase of credibilidad at aruba y worse at merca.

autoridadnan mericano was have contacto cu the team investigativo much time happen end where owing to conclui cu the two hendenan here not have none clase of credibilidad.

at merca self according autoridadnan mericano never they owing to arrive of contribui for solucion of cualkier caso.

at aruba they wanted owing to come take person haci y cu sosten of minister rudy croes, but here ministerio publico owing to sweep they for of table very time.

daily paper assure not owing to stay in they storia y was own ministerio of husticia cu was propaganda the two miradornan of ghost.

more tristo is cu the informacion cu the two miradornan of ghost owing to give at aruba none was berdad because at instant cu they owing to trece cierto declaracion the team investigativo owing to work on dje at once.
hour cu owing to see cu nothing is come afor did take contacto cu autoridadnan mericano cu owing to confirma cu the two hendenan here is talk much y tell nothing.

esey is motibo also according fiscal parent hans moss cu they of ministerio publico not owing to place mucho atencion at arrival of the two hendenan here again at aruba.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: January 23, 2008, 09:52:16 AM »

PER MF at RU

MF Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:42 am   
The Persistence might have foud "something"

The prosecutor's Office has just been informed recently that the Persistence crew might have found something and currently forensic testings are under way.

If it has to do with the Natalee Holloway case or any way related or crucial to the investigation, has yet to be determined. 

any word from the crew?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #365 on: January 23, 2008, 09:56:19 AM »

PER MF at RU

The prosecutor's Office has just been informed recently that the Persistence crew might have found something and currently forensic testings are under way.

If it has to do with the Natalee Holloway case or any way related or crucial to the investigation, has yet to be determined. 

any word from the crew?

Not that I know of, and I'm anxious to hear from Kyle! I think I'll leave a post in the search thread and message Klaas to see if we can get a post to the ship. Can that be done from their blog? I've always just left posts in our own thread.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: January 23, 2008, 10:04:32 AM »

PER MF at RU

any word from the crew?

Not that I know of, and I'm anxious to hear from Kyle! I think I'll leave a post in the search thread and message Klaas to see if we can get a post to the ship. Can that be done from their blog? I've always just left posts in our own thread.

no idea? I know our Klaas needs her sleep...BUT WAKE UP KLAAS!!!! lol
Just teasing!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #367 on: January 23, 2008, 10:08:27 AM »

I know, idstlou! 

I left a post in the search thread, but re-thought messaging Klaas. She'll read it here before she checks her messages. OH! Wait! I can message Red and ask him! (DUH slap to my head, like the V8 realization!)

I'll do that right now!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: January 23, 2008, 10:15:26 AM »

I know, idstlou! 

I left a post in the search thread, but re-thought messaging Klaas. She'll read it here before she checks her messages. OH! Wait! I can message Red and ask him! (DUH slap to my head, like the V8 realization!)

I'll do that right now!

lol...good thinking.
renho posted this:

Glenda Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:15 am   

There are two film crews on the island and they didn't come for this Psychic Info. 

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: January 23, 2008, 10:21:12 AM »

Good Morning Klaas!!!!
Have you heard anything about Persitance finding "something"

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: January 23, 2008, 10:33:17 AM »

Good Morning Klaas!!!!

I haven't heard a thing.  I just read it hear and was checking RU.  Kyle did say things would get interresting. 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: January 23, 2008, 10:34:48 AM »

Good Morning Klaas!!!!

I haven't heard a thing.  I just read it hear and was checking RU.  Kyle did say things would get interresting. 

Let's hope!!!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #372 on: January 23, 2008, 10:35:54 AM »

Gosh!  You guys need to let Klaas sleep.  She's our all-knowing moderator of magnificent proportions.  shhhhhh.....is she awake yet?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: January 23, 2008, 10:37:19 AM »

Gosh!  You guys need to let Klaas sleep.  She's our all-knowing moderator of magnificent proportions.  shhhhhh.....is she awake yet?

No, I'm not awake yet 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: January 23, 2008, 10:38:14 AM »

No, I'm not awake yet 

lol...wasn't me!!! I was tip-toeing and whispering!!!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #375 on: January 23, 2008, 10:41:41 AM »

Interesting email from a special someone this morning...thought I would share it.  Thoughts are well constructed and even included a little Shango.  All parties that have been discussed recently are included....KISS.

OCKHAM'S RAZOR
"You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

1.  Freddy is waiting at the VDS' residence ... with his camera ... when Satish, Deepak and Joran arrive with a drugged Natalee after leaving Carlos 'N Charles'.

2.  Guido and Steve Croes arrives in a separate vehicle at approximately the same time.

3.  A sexual assault ensues.

4.  In an attempt to escape a gang rape Natalee sustains a head injury administred by Guildo.

5.  The decision is made to take Natalee to the beach where she can sleep it off and ... make her own way to the HI in time to catch her flight back home.

6.  Freddy remains at the VDS' residence.

7.  Joran, Deepak and Guildo ... enroute to the beach ... drops Satish off at home.

8.  Deepak drops off Joran, Guildo and a "passed out" Natalee at the beach while he parks his vehicle a short distance away at the tennis club.

9.  However ... Guido and Joran realize that Natalee is deceased.

10.  Leaving a deceased Natalee on the beach ... Joran and Guido run across the street to where Deepak is waiting.

11.  A panicked discussion ensues.  When it is considered that Joran, Deepak and Satish were observed leaving Carlos 'n Charlie's  ... the injury and the DNA evidence on Natalee's person could be very incriminating.

12.  Paulus is contacted.

13.  The gardener enters the picture.  He observes Joran, Deepak and Freddy in the parked vehicle.

14.  Paulus arrives and ... accesses the situation.

15.  Assistance in moving a deceased Natalee is required.  GVC is contacted as he has access to a Beach Patrol pickup.

16.  Deepak and Guido leave the scene.

17.  Joran remains with Paulus and GVC.  Natalee is placed in the white pickup and driven to Lorenzo's home..

++++++++++++++++++++

Mickey John:  first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping.

Obviously ... the prosecutor knew that Natalee Holloway was deceased and ... were attempting to frame the Security Guards in their efforts to protect Paulus and Joran.

Abraham Jones:  first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping.

Obviously ... the prosecutor knew that Natalee Holloway was deceased and ... were attempting to frame the Security Guards in their efforts to protect Paulus and Joran.

Joran van der Sloot:  Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

The prosector had no choice ... the charges against the security guards implied that Natalee Holloway was deceased.

Deepak Kalpoe:    Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

The prosector had no choice ... the charges against the security guards implied that Natalee Holloway was deceased.

Satish Kalpoe:  Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

Steve Croes:   Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

Paulus van der Sloot:  complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping.

Obviously ... the prosecutor was aware that Paulus had assisted Joran in a coverup following death of Natalee Holloway.

Geoffrey van Cromvoirt:  criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance" of Natalee Holloway.

GVC's role consisted of provided the white pickup that was required to move Natalee from the Marriott beach.

Guido Weaver:  Assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping" of the teen.

While still at the VDS' resident ... Guido struck Natalee with an aluminum bat.

Freddy Arambatzis: Suspicion of having unspecified "physical contact" with a female minor.

Freddy was detained on suspicion unrelated to the Natalee Holloway case.  Suspicions that involved a minor and ... a camera.  Freddy's role in the Natalee Holloway case probably involved only his camer.

++++++++++++++

Jossy Mansur
' Scarborough Country'
August 26, 2005

DANIELS:  It definitely smells that way.  You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here.  We are talking about drugs.  We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people.  There are four guys now in custody, four best friends.  What does that tell you?

MANSUR:  Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends.  They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around.

And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house.  So, there is a bond between them.  There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #376 on: January 23, 2008, 10:51:36 AM »

Hey Klaas! There you are! Morning!
Here's your coffee:

Drink up, and then please tell us if we can get a post to the Persisrence to ask about the RY , RU post, k? I was getting ready to message Red, but work called!

Well, the "Y" is entirely too close to the "U"! 
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 10:53:31 AM by crazybabyborg » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: January 23, 2008, 10:52:44 AM »

Hey Klaas! There you are! Morning!
Here's your coffee:

Drink up, and then please tell us if we can get a post to the Persisrence to ask about the RY post, k? I was getting ready to message Red, but work called!

I think Red is at work and may not see messages anyway.  I'll try emailing him and see if he picks up email.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #378 on: January 23, 2008, 11:12:57 AM »

Inquiring minds want to know!

bounce
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: January 23, 2008, 11:16:19 AM »

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2008/01/dan-young-and-kelly-castillo-never.html

Dan Young and Kelly Castillo never solved a case in the U.S.
DIARIO Aruba
01/23/2008

ORANJESTAD(AAN): The two Americans, Dan Young and Kelly Castillo do not count with any sort of credibility in Aruba and even less in the U.S.

American authorities were in contact with the investigative team some time ago and in the end it was concluded that these two persons do not have any sort of credibility.

In the U.S., according to American authorities, they were never able to contribute to solving any case.

In Aruba, they want to come and take people in, with the support of minister Rudy Croes, but the Public Ministry threw them off the table some time ago.

DIARIO was certainly not supporting their story and it was the Ministry of Justice who was propagandizing the two spiritual mediums.

Even sadder is that of the information that the two mediums gave in Aruba, none of it was true because at the moment that they made certain statements, the investigative team worked on it again. When they saw that nothing came of it, they contacted American authorities who confirmed that these two people speak a lot but say nothing.

This was also the reason that according to chief prosecutor Hans Mos, the Public Ministry didn’t pay much attention to the arrival of these two people again in Aruba.

[translated by Getagrip]

// posted by Getagrip @ 1/23/2008 11:06:00 AM 

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2008/01/dan-young-and-kelly-castillo-never.html

« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 11:26:14 AM by klaasend » Logged

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.