April 30, 2024, 09:23:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 - 1/25/08  (Read 276429 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: January 23, 2008, 11:22:37 AM »

Thanks Anna!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: January 23, 2008, 11:23:39 AM »

Thanks Anna

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: January 23, 2008, 11:24:40 AM »

Thanks Anna!

Perhaps someone has time to post the link where it belongs at the bottom of the article and delete the second post showing it?  Would be better I think.  No edit button.

You're welcome.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: January 23, 2008, 11:27:16 AM »

Thanks Anna!

Perhaps someone has time to post the link where it belongs at the bottom of the article and delete the second post showing it?  Would be better I think.  No edit button.

You're welcome.

Anna - you already had the link at the beginning of your post but I added it to the end too, lol. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: January 23, 2008, 11:29:51 AM »

Thanks Anna!

You're welcome.

Anna - you already had the link at the beginning of your post but I added it to the end too, lol. 

I don't like the link at the beginning.

It's both a blessing and a curse!!!   

Need more coffee for sure!   

And it's cold here today.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #385 on: January 23, 2008, 11:29:58 AM »

Interesting that Rudy Croes would invite these "experts" to Aruba to solve a case that was pretty much solved within hours of Beth arriving on the island. What about get a clue do these people in charge of things not understand?
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: January 23, 2008, 12:25:01 PM »

I just checked in to let you all know about Getagrips new translation. Looks like Anna beat me to it.
Oh well I tried. LOL

I had kept checking getas blog yesterday hoping she would translate the editorial that I think it was MS Marple had posted. No luck there.
I wonder if the news crew that is there is just more of the dateline crew? I so pray the Persistence has really found something.

Just a swinging with the tribe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #387 on: January 23, 2008, 12:25:23 PM »

OH, OH! I see Kyle lurking!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: January 23, 2008, 12:28:16 PM »

Here's what I think.  MF has been posting alot of BS lately 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #389 on: January 23, 2008, 12:29:42 PM »

YooHoo Kyle!

You're out there somewhere in Natalee's Topic! Is there any truth to the post at RU that the Persistence has found something and that it's been sent to forensics?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #390 on: January 23, 2008, 12:31:02 PM »

Yeah, not exactly a reliable source, but I can't help getting my hopes up a bit......... I just want it so badly!
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: January 23, 2008, 12:34:31 PM »

Yeah, no kidding.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: January 23, 2008, 12:34:51 PM »

There has been a concerted effort at RU to post untrue rumors, especially the last couple days.  I really don't believe anything MF is posting lately, he/she has been caught posting BS more than not.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: January 23, 2008, 12:38:10 PM »

Not to mention alot of it has to do with the Julia thing also. 

Must Disinform

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: January 23, 2008, 12:42:10 PM »

My mind races about  the Persistence. I think of Kyle promising 'something interesting soon.' The very recent 'swapping out of crews' -- maybe a different set of 'experts.' I am too wary to get my hopes up yet -- I can't trust MF the messenger.

Good Morning Monks!!  Wreck I agree with you MF is not the most reliable person....but renho said there were 2 film crews on the island...and she would know cause you can bet your bippy she has tried to get her picture taken by them   I sincerly doubt anything would be given to aruba for forensic testing... ....like you I am waiting and watching....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: January 23, 2008, 12:45:14 PM »

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2008/01/dan-young-and-kelly-castillo-never.html

Dan Young and Kelly Castillo never solved a case in the U.S.
DIARIO Aruba
01/23/2008

ORANJESTAD(AAN): The two Americans, Dan Young and Kelly Castillo do not count with any sort of credibility in Aruba and even less in the U.S.

American authorities were in contact with the investigative team some time ago and in the end it was concluded that these two persons do not have any sort of credibility.

In the U.S., according to American authorities, they were never able to contribute to solving any case.

In Aruba, they want to come and take people in, with the support of minister Rudy Croes, but the Public Ministry threw them off the table some time ago.

DIARIO was certainly not supporting their story and it was the Ministry of Justice who was propagandizing the two spiritual mediums.

Even sadder is that of the information that the two mediums gave in Aruba, none of it was true because at the moment that they made certain statements, the investigative team worked on it again. When they saw that nothing came of it, they contacted American authorities who confirmed that these two people speak a lot but say nothing.

This was also the reason that according to chief prosecutor Hans Mos, the Public Ministry didn’t pay much attention to the arrival of these two people again in Aruba.

[translated by Getagrip]

// posted by Getagrip @ 1/23/2008 11:06:00 AM 

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2008/01/dan-young-and-kelly-castillo-never.html

Thanks Anna and Geta!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: January 23, 2008, 12:46:55 PM »

MF is BS plain and simple

Rest in Peace Caylee

JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: January 23, 2008, 12:48:55 PM »

Here's to hope for the Persistence efforts and thanks to the brave crew.
No matter what happens--they are heroes!
May there be justice for Natalee and peace for Beth and Dave.

Even though we are waiting on results from the Persistence, some of us
are starting to discuss upcoming travel shows.

Just a short important message for today: I just communicated with Vicki
and more people are needed especially for NYC. So if you live in NY or a neighboring state,
please consider helping out, even for just a day.

(Boston has a small group going and can still use more.) But for NYC especially, people are needed. You don't have to be in charge; Vicki handles everything.  Just contact her: JusticeforNatalee@gmail.com

All you have to do is show up. Shirts, flyers, signs, etc. provided. Be Natalee's voice.

Thank you so much!

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #398 on: January 23, 2008, 12:51:39 PM »

I just checked in to let you all know about Getagrips new translation. Looks like Anna beat me to it.
Oh well I tried. LOL

I had kept checking getas blog yesterday hoping she would translate the editorial that I think it was MS Marple had posted. No luck there.
I wonder if the news crew that is there is just more of the dateline crew? I so pray the Persistence has really found something.

I was wondering if I had missed the translation of that editorial...I happened to see it this morning while surfing around.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: January 23, 2008, 12:57:23 PM »

YooHoo Kyle!

You're out there somewhere in Natalee's Topic! Is there any truth to the post at RU that the Persistence has found something and that it's been sent to forensics?

Was Kyle here and we missed him?!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.