April 30, 2024, 09:02:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 - 1/25/08  (Read 276423 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2008, 09:24:01 PM »

I don't even believe that Castillo & Young (sounds like a dance group)
are really Indians.  I think they have just watch too many episodes
of Sylvia Brown on the Montel Show.

Could be.  When they first appeared in 2006, MF said they were from Arkansas...they same state that the  Natalee letter to PVDS was postmarked.  Does Arkansas have Indians?  I know Cleveland does........

Yes Cleveland does   I think most states have Indians.  I know
Alabama does.  We order a cancer cure from an Indian in South Alabama and
he doesn't even charge for it.  It works too.

Magnolia, send some of that cancer cure to Peaches, will ya!?  Native Americans are in most every state, I think. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2008, 09:29:37 PM »

Could be.  When they first appeared in 2006, MF said they were from Arkansas...they same state that the  Natalee letter to PVDS was postmarked.  Does Arkansas have Indians?  I know Cleveland does........

Every state has far more than it was born with because ever skank is out for Indian money.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2008, 09:30:09 PM »

I think the website is creepy, the philosophy they taut is creepy, the comments are creepy, and they are shisters of the worst kind feeding on people at their most vulnerable junctures in life.

If there were any credence to the ability of psychics, or mediums, then why hasn't one stepped forward to tell the world exactly where Natalee is and really rise up to, glory, and credibility?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2008, 09:33:46 PM »

Yes Cleveland does   I think most states have Indians.  I know
Alabama does.  We order a cancer cure from an Indian in South Alabama and
he doesn't even charge for it.  It works too.

Magnolia, send some of that cancer cure to Peaches, will ya!?  Native Americans are in most every state, I think. 

I will tell her how to contact the Indian.  My cousin has Mesatheleoma.  When they found
it the Drs said that he would not live two months.  That was four years ago and he is
doing great. Drs say they have never seen anybody last this long with this disease.
He sends it via UPS.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2008, 09:34:43 PM »

I think the website is creepy, the philosophy they taut is creepy, the comments are creepy, and they are shisters of the worst kind feeding on people at their most vulnerable junctures in life.

If there were any credence to the ability of psychics, or mediums, then why hasn't one stepped forward to tell the world exactly where Natalee is and really rise up to, glory, and credibility?

CBB - I agree!  This front page poster agrees as well 

Just posted on the front page of SM:

Dave B. wrote:

I regreat to say this, but I know Daniel Young and Kelly Castillo personally. Daniel claims to be a “Medium”, who communicates with deceased spirits. Kelly was not a medium, until she met Daniel and he became her mentor. So, long story short, almost all of the information those to have regarding the disappearance of Natalee Holloway was “Given” to them through the spirit of Natalee and other deceased spitits. For several years they have tried to pass this information to the US media, but were turned down. “Wow, I wonder why”.

Jan 20, 10:26 PM
crazybabyborg
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2008, 09:38:14 PM »

There's a bridge at the entrance to my neighborhood over the Holston River. I grew up in this neighborhood and it was a pastime for all the kids to dig around the riverbanks and collect arrowheads. I literally had a cigar box full. There's gambling on the reservations now. Mom used to go to Cherokee often to play Bingo and the slot machines, and there's university scholorship money available if you can prove Indian ancestry...........I'm not sure what generation or how much is required.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2008, 09:41:13 PM »

There's a bridge at the entrance to my neighborhood over the Holston River. I grew up in this neighborhood and it was a pastime for all the kids to dig around the riverbanks and collect arrowheads. I literally had a cigar box full. There's gambling on the reservations now. Mom used to go to Cherokee often to play Bingo and the slot machines, and there's university scholorship money available if you can prove Indian ancestry...........I'm not sure what generation or how much is required.

1/16th Indian for college tuition I think.  We had cigar boxes of arrow heads too.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2008, 09:42:15 PM »

They are probably not Indian and are just doing what a lot of other skanks do and claim they are.  I have 2 cousins who are MDs and 1 who is an attorney and all went through college and medical school and law school on Indian money.  How they got papers indicating they were is beyond me because some other cousins and I have researched our heritage for years and we cannot find any Indian blood in their lineage.  Not even the Mormons have any recording of their being Indian.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2008, 09:47:34 PM »

Posted by MF at RU regarding Kelly and Castillo:

MF wrote:

If I am not mistaken, they already left. But we have some new friend in town.

My guess is that would be Renee G   

Aruba is a revolving door for pothead media kooks. When one leaves there is always another coming in to take their place.

Questions, qustions, questions.

So how does Gielen square up Dompig's statement that the three suspects J2K are "guilty as hell" and "it always comes back to the three" yet still manage to make him part of the team?

Is Julia still on the island or has she fled like so many others when the heat came down? Has this Benedict Arnold reconsidered her patriotism to the US?

One final question. Is there any way the Aruban government can screw up any more than they already have?

Aruba is like Woodstock in the Caribbean. 

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2008, 09:52:31 PM »

CBB - I agree!  This front page poster agrees as well 

Just posted on the front page of SM:

Dave B. wrote:

I regreat to say this, but I know Daniel Young and Kelly Castillo personally. Daniel claims to be a “Medium”, who communicates with deceased spirits. Kelly was not a medium, until she met Daniel and he became her mentor. So, long story short, almost all of the information those to have regarding the disappearance of Natalee Holloway was “Given” to them through the spirit of Natalee and other deceased spitits. For several years they have tried to pass this information to the US media, but were turned down. “Wow, I wonder why”.

Jan 20, 10:26 PM

Hello, Dave B.  There's one born every minute and I see you are one of their useful idiots.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2008, 09:53:48 PM »

They are probably not Indian and are just doing what a lot of other skanks do and claim they are.  I have 2 cousins who are MDs and 1 who is an attorney and all went through college and medical school and law school on Indian money.  How they got papers indicating they were is beyond me because some other cousins and I have researched our heritage for years and we cannot find any Indian blood in their lineage.  Not even the Mormons have any recording of their being Indian.

I have an idea how they did it, Tyler. My great Grandmother, who died when I was 16 always said that her maternal Grandfather was Indian (Cherokee, I think). She, in fact, did have classic physical Indian features; high cheek bones, dark eyes, stright black hair, and dark complexion. I had photos of her Mother and honestly, you would swear she was Indian without prompting from anyone! I became interested in her geneology as an adult because I couldn't trace it beyond her Mother's generation and ended up at some website that claimed to be able to trace Indian ancestory. It was a joke! You could literally start with anyone and "discover" Indian ancestory! If that search was something acceptable to a University, then we all could go to college for free!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2008, 09:54:35 PM »

Posted by MF at RU regarding Kelly and Castillo:

MF wrote:

If I am not mistaken, they already left. But we have some new friend in town.

My guess is that would be Renee G   

Aruba is a revolving door for pothead media kooks. When one leaves there is always another coming in to take their place.

Questions, qustions, questions.

So how does Gielen square up Dompig's statement that the three suspects J2K are "guilty as hell" and "it always comes back to the three" yet still manage to make him part of the team?

Is Julia still on the island or has she fled like so many others when the heat came down? Has this Benedict Arnold reconsidered her patriotism to the US?

One final question. Is there any way the Aruban government can screw up any more than they already have?

Aruba is like Woodstock in the Caribbean. 

Renfro should never be allowed to darken the shores of the USA again.
She is a traitor as much as if she had sold uranium to Iraq.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2008, 09:57:44 PM »

i hope no one here thinks I am implying that real Native Americans are any lesser the children of God than we are, but every government program brings with it ways that skanks can get around it and make money from it.

It is sad that we "invent" these programs to be used by those who are not deserving.

I could go on and on about the FEMA usurpers in my area who came here from Louisiana, but I digress.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2008, 09:59:16 PM »

I have an idea how they did it, Tyler. My great Grandmother, who died when I was 16 always said that her maternal Grandfather was Indian (Cherokee, I think). She, in fact, did have classic physical Indian features; high cheek bones, dark eyes, stright black hair, and dark complexion. I had photos of her Mother and honestly, you would swear she was Indian without prompting from anyone! I became interested in her geneology as an adult because I couldn't trace it beyond her Mother's generation and ended up at some website that claimed to be able to trace Indian ancestory. It was a joke! You could literally start with anyone and "discover" Indian ancestory! If that search was something acceptable to a University, then we all could go to college for free!

I am sure it was some devious or dishonest means, because we just cannot find that Indian blood although we have even searched Mormon records.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2008, 10:00:44 PM »

http://www.geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/1169751.html

Rough translation:
18-01-08
Joran are INNOCENT

Order bini! Than 67 per cent of the geenStijl visitors vinkte more last in our poll to that Joran of of the ditch ' guilty ' are to the mysterious disappearance of the American teenager Natalee Holloway. Unfortunately peanut cheese (lol) and wrong. There is news from Aruba. Joran are innocent. All a glass wine in your face. Natalee pregnant, because she had abuse sex had been had with its stepfather, its mother knew of, Natalee have lived still weeks after that aware day, she has been assassinated by its stepfather, who her has administered to a overdose drugs. Afterwards the little girl in a very very complete deeply breach has been thrown on the range. And meanwhile them entirely abandoned are by arubaanse zandkevers. Peter R. freezes praat peop
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2008, 10:07:42 PM »

http://www.geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/1169751.html

Rough translation:
18-01-08
Joran are INNOCENT

Order bini! Than 67 per cent of the geenStijl visitors vinkte more last in our poll to that Joran of of the ditch ' guilty ' are to the mysterious disappearance of the American teenager Natalee Holloway. Unfortunately peanut cheese (lol) and wrong. There is news from Aruba. Joran are innocent. All a glass wine in your face. Natalee pregnant, because she had abuse sex had been had with its stepfather, its mother knew of, Natalee have lived still weeks after that aware day, she has been assassinated by its stepfather, who her has administered to a overdose drugs. Afterwards the little girl in a very very complete deeply breach has been thrown on the range. And meanwhile them entirely abandoned are by arubaanse zandkevers. Peter R. freezes praat peop

Many Euro and Caribbean ISPs on sitemeter overnight.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2008, 10:09:49 PM »

Tylergal - yep alot of them posting or trying to post on the front page of SM. 
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2008, 10:35:01 PM »

well, i guess ahata and ata got their moneys worth out of the psychotic psychics.  free airline tickets first class accomodations and meals, and a suitcase full of untaxed cash.  even if they did have to rush off the island before people demanded to see the evidence they claimed to have.  lol, or were they outrunning the warrants for their arrest? 
dennisintn
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2008, 10:36:55 PM »

Some of those posts on the front page are SICK.  Have to give SM's credit for showing the world what sick babe's there are in Aruba and (sorry) the NL.  These people really amaze me.  As for Julie, I believe she is just putting on a show so she can keep from being sued.  I think she has probably already heard from some lawyer (in the U.S.) about this possibility and it has rattled her.  It is obvious she is the one working on this documentary along with Renee from past threats/posts concerning all the garbage that will come out.  She is running scared.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2008, 10:48:25 PM »

Their Web Site does not allow comments. LOL
We have Natives here in Canada. I used to work at a Native Health Services org.
At one point, our team had to have a " healing " seminar.  It was quite interesting. Medicine Man conducted all of the activities for three days. We all learned alot and frankly, I felt better than I had for a long time after we went thu this experience. The Medicine Man was also a nurse, an RN and was combining tradiitonal native healing methods, sweat lodges, herbs, smudging with the Western methods. I was given a Grandfather rock to keep and was to hold it and stroke it when I had a difficult decision to make. I still have it.   
Some of the herbs he was beginning to cultivate and use are now in the health food stores, but you have to get someone who knows what they are doing to help you because you could kill yourself with these medicines just as easily as with the ones from a pharmacy.
My bro tried EssiacTea when he was ill with Lymphoma. He also had surgery and chemo.
Medincine Men are brought up here to Canada from Arizona to try to heal some of the communities here.
It's interesting, but it is not my culture or part of my belief system. But, if I were terminally ill, I sure would give it a whirl. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.