April 30, 2024, 03:15:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 - 1/25/08  (Read 276329 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: January 23, 2008, 05:39:41 PM »

Today at 2:34pm, Reality wrote:
Without going into detail, there has been nothing found regarding Natalee other than some Coral and Debris, I'm sure Robin will explain."

Today at 2:38pm by Robin

If the prosecutors office has evidence relating to Natalee we would have known about it. The crew on the Persistence is working very hard to try, but still nothing of her. They did have something tested that didn't turn out to be anything to do with Natalee but it has been a few weeks ago.

Klaas,

I think this might be the quote from Robin about which some are expressing concern.

According to her new spokesperson, Reality, that is indeed Robin.

Anna - yes, what you just posted above, which was originally posted at BNH and reposted at RU is from Robin and Reality.

I'm referring to the poster with the nickname HOPE at RU.  HOPE is NOT Robin.  Robin's nickname at RU is Hope4N.

Well, I am not sure she even posts at RU any more.  The only posts I have seen in some time have been relayed (no pun intended) by Reality from BNH to BFN.  That site BNH requires registration even to read and something tells me that toads and bluebirds are not welcome there, lol.

Sort of sends me to Tyler's Twilight Zone.  Not just what some have said about Beth but about us posters.  To each his own, I suppose.

MOO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: January 23, 2008, 05:49:27 PM »

Just posted at RU by Lazlo:

Quote from: Lazlo
The filmcrews that have arrived on Aruba are not there because of The Persistance, neither because of Young and Castillo.

FYI

When asked why, this was Lazlo's answer:

Their presence is related to NH case.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 05:56:19 PM by klaasend » Logged
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: January 23, 2008, 05:49:32 PM »

This is a message for JENNA at RU:

RED that posted at the Prophecies forum is NOT, I repeat NOT, the same RED as in ScaredMonkeys.  If you think otherwise you really need your head examined.  Actually, it would probably be a good idea for you to have it examined anyway after reading some of your posts.

So now they try to blame Red for the psycho psychics?  At one time there was a Red connected to Scrux, wasn't there?  One who had to remove something like a website he made to imitate Beth's Safe Travels?

I guess in their limited little world, there is only one Red since they stay focused like a laser beam on this forum.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: January 23, 2008, 05:50:30 PM »

I'm sure that if and when there is news from the Persistence search, Kyle will tell us.

If it's true and Kyle can't tell us yet, perhaps he can have somebody look into the leak in ALE.

I agree. Perhaps he could suggest they start with Annalisa Klein Gesterkamp's contacts.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: January 23, 2008, 05:51:09 PM »

The filmcrews that have arrived on Aruba are not there because of The Persistance, neither because of Young and Castillo.

FYI

Peter deVries doing his follow up program?

That's who and what I think it is.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 05:56:42 PM by klaasend » Logged

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: January 23, 2008, 05:51:39 PM »

Let's see, our Hope (Hope Floats) was smoking and floating, right?
Hope at RU is hoping for a check.
Hope4N is Robin who has sent me into the Twilight Zone.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: January 23, 2008, 05:52:07 PM »

FYI

Please tell me it is not Renee Gielen's crap.....
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 05:57:06 PM by klaasend » Logged
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: January 23, 2008, 05:56:21 PM »

FYI

Peter deVries doing his follow up program?

That's who and what I think it is..

I agree Anna no way is PdeV gonna let this drop...he knows the sporter is guilty.....and after the wine throwing...HA!  Go get him Peter....does anyone have his email addy?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 05:57:29 PM by klaasend » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: January 23, 2008, 05:57:16 PM »

Could the film crew please interview and explain to the US public:  How The Minister of Tourism can send tourism staff over to the Justice Department, to help solve a case.  I am quite confused about the impartiality of such a "team".    Rolling Eyes

Is that legal??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: January 23, 2008, 06:02:07 PM »

Posted by Lazlo:

The documentary the US filmcrew is doing is related to this case.
They are doing more then just making a documentary btw.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: January 23, 2008, 06:04:20 PM »

According to Glenda at RU - Alberto G has now changed his statement to say Beth arrived earlier.  What a bunch of BS.  Make up the story as they go along:

Then Glenda adds at the bottom:  They all arrived together, Beth et al according to Alberto

I am trying to figure out where in this article it states the time.  Anyone see it?

« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 06:07:06 PM by klaasend » Logged
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: January 23, 2008, 06:04:46 PM »

Posted by Lazlo:

U.S. filmcrew rules out DeVries.  Bummer, was hoping.

I wonder what more than "just" a documentary means.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: January 23, 2008, 06:08:02 PM »

Posted by Lazlo:

U.S. filmcrew rules out DeVries.  Bummer, was hoping.

I wonder what more than "just" a documentary means.

Why?  There is a Dutch film crew and a US film crew.  The Dutch is either DeVries or Renee G.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: January 23, 2008, 06:08:12 PM »

Looks like some of the RU-ers are wizening up

hope
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:31 pm   

Siddalee wrote:

Oh, there is a BIG difference - if one doesn't follow the party line at SM they are banished - RU allows posters with different views, even if they are obnoxious (I won't mention names). A lot of people may disagree with a particular poster's opinion, but they are not kicked off the board. If you have an opposing view at SM and a couple other boards, you best keep quiet about it.

(hope)
Sid, you may not be kicked off for voicing an opinion that doesn't follow party line, but you'll wish you were with the cussing and ridicule you'll get. So, let's not pretend it's any different just because people aren't banned for thinking differently. There used to be a lot of intelligent discussion over here with all different views, which is why many people left their crazy one-sided forums to join here. Now, if anyone has an opinion that might not be all for Joran or all against Beth, they'll be jumped on in a New York minute. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: January 23, 2008, 06:11:20 PM »

According to Glenda at RU - Alberto G has now changed his statement to say Beth arrived earlier.  What a bunch of BS.  Make up the story as they go along:

Then Glenda adds at the bottom:  They all arrived together, Beth et al according to Alberto

I am trying to figure out where in this article it states the time.  Anyone see it?

Not me...but I am lost even with the translations...but it's pure bull crap anyway!!  Does the overload of disinformation and quackery make anyone that some people in aruba are finally scared that Natalee is going to be found??

Rest in Peace Caylee

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: January 23, 2008, 06:14:58 PM »

FYI

Please tell me it is not Renee Gielen's crap.....
i'd bet on gielen's "documentary" crew myself.  maybe the psychos are hiding out on the island waiting to make their big spiel for the benefit of her island advertisement.
dennisintn
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: January 23, 2008, 06:17:27 PM »

Could the film crew please interview and explain to the US public:  How The Minister of Tourism can send tourism staff over to the Justice Department, to help solve a case.  I am quite confused about the impartiality of such a "team".    Rolling Eyes

Is that legal??

I don't know about legal, but I don't think they could do any worse of a job.   

Existence is futile.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: January 23, 2008, 06:22:05 PM »

Is that legal??

I don't know about legal, but I don't think they could do any worse of a job.   
you're probably right, and knowing them, that's exactly what they had in mind.
dennisintn
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: January 23, 2008, 06:24:16 PM »

Julia Renfro inserted herself into the picture right out of the gate.  Diverting and misinforming the family at every turn, and  spreading rumors in her spare time.  IMO, putting up posters with her own cell phone number for a tip line, is obstructing the investigation right out of the gate, but seems the crack ALE thought it was OK.

Does anyone know when Natalee's family became aware that Julia Renfro was a very good friend of the SLOOTS?

TIA
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: January 23, 2008, 06:30:37 PM »

http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=en&u=http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_39033.php this article by jorg is right under the "beth time difference" article.  sure would like to see the "subscriber only stretch edition" of it. i think it talks of corruption among ministers.
dennisintn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.