April 30, 2024, 06:00:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 - 1/25/08  (Read 276383 times)
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: January 23, 2008, 08:16:09 PM »

Over on the Left, I see there is a place for DISCUSSIONS!

Our specialty!  Bet we can add a few comments there after he does this program just in case he misses anything, lol!

maybe someone needs to send him a link to sm and bfn and let him be prepared before he gets the aruban lies confused with facts.
dennisintn
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: January 23, 2008, 08:20:56 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU:

Btw, as some have mentioned de Vries indeed is on the island and his activities there are case related.

Just wanted to confirm this.

Is Paulus sweating yet?   

profusely...lol...joran is getting the wine glass ready too

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: January 23, 2008, 08:30:46 PM »

Any monkeys in Colorado??  We need to get some snowboard goggles to DeVries, STAT.
Dear God, please do not let that man be blinded. 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: January 23, 2008, 08:33:54 PM »

Was Gielen trying to say Alberto changed his story to "the eleventh hour" from a previous statement of an earlier time?? ...or is his current tale an earlier time from his previous statement of 11 ??   
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: January 23, 2008, 08:33:55 PM »

So the posse from AHATA has gotten to G Leo or whatever name he is claiming this week.  I bet they have his dossier too.  Do these dossiers that Julia has claim to include the items from her computer that Mos found when he took it, if he is in fact the one who took it.   

From the newspaper article it looks like Alberto G changed his story. Ho hum, does that make him a lying witness? They better bring Karin Jannsen in to arrest him so he can lie without being prosecuted!

Everybody is for sale in Aruba. Everybody that runs the island is a whore. I wonder what Alberto's price tag was?

They all lie, just ask Nadira. Aruba, where lies breed like flies.

Something about that desalienization plant in their water, perhaps, that turns their brains into brine and makes them lie.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: January 23, 2008, 08:46:34 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU:

Btw, as some have mentioned de Vries indeed is on the island and his activities there are case related.

That is good Klaasend. I like DeVries. He is like a dog worrying a bone.
I did peek in all day OMG ! I missed five minutes of work time, keep it to yourself.
Loaned Dave's book to kiddo, she is back at her work and has stated to read it.
First comment, Wow, I cannot believe how they investigated this case. Much talk at her work is being generated about this right now because Beth was on Oprah ,some of her work mates have started following the case again.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: January 23, 2008, 08:47:35 PM »

Was Gielen trying to say Alberto changed his story to "the eleventh hour" from a previous statement of an earlier time?? ...or is his current tale an earlier time from his previous statement of 11 ??   

I saw Renfro post that she was with Gielen when she interviewed Alberto.

I think Renfro may be causing all this confusion to create interest in
the Gielen/Renfro Misinformation Documentary.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: January 23, 2008, 08:48:51 PM »

May I vote this post of the day? and it came from the hate site!!!

Glenda wrote:

No, I said HANS MOS SAID between 10 and 11 pm...

I'm also going to say that the DEA agent met them upon their arrival at the above time.

Now I'm telling you what Alberto is saying....

bin#29 Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:35 pm

Is it some kind of aruban cultural thing to change stories in a criminal investigation ...joran, deepak, satish, julia, paulus, alberto .....  

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: January 23, 2008, 08:50:19 PM »

Julia Renfro inserted herself into the picture right out of the gate.  Diverting and misinforming the family at every turn, and  spreading rumors in her spare time.  IMO, putting up posters with her own cell phone number for a tip line, is obstructing the investigation right out of the gate, but seems the crack ALE thought it was OK.

Does anyone know when Natalee's family became aware that Julia Renfro was a very good friend of the SLOOTS?

TIA

Helen...just a guess on my part...I would think they knew for sure the night renHO went on TV talking about how jvs went to school the next day and did his exams....this is the night renHO claims Jug pushed her.....lies. lies and ,lies!!

Which is the exact date I am talking about, when all were released save the 3 amigoes.  She appeared on TV that night defending not only Joran but also Steve Croes and what a good friend he was to try to help out and just an innocent young man who had wanted to help friends.  Then she lied about Joran's "aced" his exams which no one could have known the scores at that time as AP exams take weeks to months to return the results and NO, NO ARUBAN can get those results ,not even universities can get them for scholarships until the time Princeton releases them to the schools and a carbon copy is sent to the student himself/herself, not to be opened by parents, just the students.

I am so glad we are on the same page on when this happened...a lot of things I kept were on my old computer and we didn't get them...so sometimes my memory fails me ....but I knew this was a pivital point in the  relationship!!  I still wish Jug had slapped the Chit outta her!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: January 23, 2008, 08:52:02 PM »

Even though I have not watched it much, I do recall how Bill Curtis sounds and looks and he is very credible.

Compare and contrast with certain other so-called journalists who do not come across quite so well.  That would be all of them from Aruba. 

Curtis is more in the league with DeVries but more dignified, IMO, classy.  Quite a presence and voice. 

IMO

Why would Renee Gielen continue to pursue this after Mos has said her prime sources have no credibility?  She has to be basing that on the psychos, doesn't she?  Or is Julia her source for everything?

Who is feeding her this misinformation besides Alberto G who is afraid to give his last name but everybody already knows it?

Is it Julia or the psycho psychics?  With a touch of Boeti just for that extra unreliability?  Where is she getting her crap?

I don;t ahve answers...but IMO renHO is behind it!!  And behind renHO is who??????

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: January 23, 2008, 08:55:23 PM »

let me get this straight

these idiots keep chasing a dead squirel up a rotten tree about Beth and the time
she arrived but they pay no attention to the ever changing timeline of K2, joran and SLOPMAN <--------paulus

ok... i guess i understand now

they are DUMBASSES

You pretty much summed that up:)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: January 23, 2008, 08:56:33 PM »

What OTHER side of the story is Anita talking about????

Only Natalee is missing from the face of the earth!

There is no other side of anything!

Absoltely Anna! Other side my fat arse!!!  there is only one side....j2k were responsible for Natalee's death and pvs handled the cover up....plain and simple....no other side...Natalee did not kill and bury herself, or drown herself in the ocean or run away with a blue eyed dutch sailor.....and no one from the US was involved.....plain, simple truths....no other side of the story....they are all guilty and they will pay....sooner or later.....either here or in the here after....I would peersonally prefer HERE!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: January 23, 2008, 08:57:44 PM »

I also like Bill Curtis, but there should be a program called Aruba Injustice !
Where is Robots ? At the airport or at a school ?
The more credible journalists that do a program, the more ridiculous the counter attacks from the other side become, has anyone else noticed that ? 

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: January 23, 2008, 08:57:54 PM »

this is all a smoke screen anyway.  it means nothing in relation to the disappearance of natalee holloway.  beth's l20 mph driving on the interstate after she got word from aruba means nothing.  hell, i've drive l20 miles an hour on 2 lane highways, big deal.  another distraction, means nothing to why and how natalee disappeared.  if gielen and renfro can't do better than that, they'd be better off keeping the lens on the cameras.  but, we all know they won't, the money's too good.
dennisintn
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: January 23, 2008, 08:58:25 PM »

aruba steve cohen bragged on greta or rita's show that ahata/ata had copies of all the a.l.e. and f.b.i. reports and were working hard on solving the crime.  that's like turning all evidence to your local chamber of commerce to solve a murder case in your town.
dennisintn

Speaking of Cohen where is that slime bag now?? I wonder if there is any way to get him deposed in Dr. Phil's case

Rest in Peace Caylee

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: January 23, 2008, 08:58:48 PM »

What OTHER side of the story is Anita talking about????

Only Natalee is missing from the face of the earth!

There is no other side of anything!

Absoltely Anna! Other side my fat arse!!!  there is only one side....j2k were responsible for Natalee's death and pvs handled the cover up....plain and simple....no other side...Natalee did not kill and bury herself, or drown herself in the ocean or run away with a blue eyed dutch sailor.....and no one from the US was involved.....plain, simple truths....no other side of the story....they are all guilty and they will pay....sooner or later.....either here or in the here after....I would peersonally prefer HERE!!

HEY!!! your arse is not fat!!!!!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: January 23, 2008, 09:00:09 PM »

I saw Renfro post that she was with Gielen when she interviewed Alberto.

I think Renfro may be causing all this confusion to create interest in
the Gielen/Renfro Misinformation Documentary.

Now that makes sense.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: January 23, 2008, 09:03:03 PM »

Julia Renfro inserted herself into the picture right out of the gate.  Diverting and misinforming the family at every turn, and  spreading rumors in her spare time.  IMO, putting up posters with her own cell phone number for a tip line, is obstructing the investigation right out of the gate, but seems the crack ALE thought it was OK.

Does anyone know when Natalee's family became aware that Julia Renfro was a very good friend of the SLOOTS?

TIA

not sure...but I was told that at the beginning, renho HATED Charles Croes because supposedly he cheated her hubby/boyfriend out of some money. Then a few days into the ordeal all of a sudden renho and CC were best friends and buddy,buddy...so it didn't take long for either of them to choose sides with Aruban tourism over finding Natalee.

Interesting Lisa...thanks for sharing this....this is the first time I'd heard about the relationship between CC and renHO

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: January 23, 2008, 09:07:17 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU:

thanks Klaas and Lazlo....I  knew one had to be with PdeV ....I just can't see PdeV letting it go.....as I said earlier...he knows jvs is guilty......and he is going to do everything he can to get evidence to get the assbite prosecuted!!  I think I am going to send him a love letter

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: January 23, 2008, 09:11:38 PM »

May I vote this post of the day? and it came from the hate site!!!

Glenda wrote:

No, I said HANS MOS SAID between 10 and 11 pm...

I'm also going to say that the DEA agent met them upon their arrival at the above time.

Now I'm telling you what Alberto is saying....

bin#29 Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:35 pm

Is it some kind of aruban cultural thing to change stories in a criminal investigation ...joran, deepak, satish, julia, paulus, alberto .....  

Sounds like renHO might have her panties in a wad.....scratch that she probably doesn't wear them.....remember mama deepoop said  they all lie

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.