April 30, 2024, 04:35:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 - 1/25/08  (Read 276355 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: January 23, 2008, 09:13:30 PM »

What OTHER side of the story is Anita talking about????

Only Natalee is missing from the face of the earth!

There is no other side of anything!

Absoltely Anna! Other side my fat arse!!!  there is only one side....j2k were responsible for Natalee's death and pvs handled the cover up....plain and simple....no other side...Natalee did not kill and bury herself, or drown herself in the ocean or run away with a blue eyed dutch sailor.....and no one from the US was involved.....plain, simple truths....no other side of the story....they are all guilty and they will pay....sooner or later.....either here or in the here after....I would peersonally prefer HERE!!

HEY!!! your arse is not fat!!!!!

hahaha....and neither is yours!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: January 23, 2008, 09:14:57 PM »

May I vote this post of the day? and it came from the hate site!!!

Glenda wrote:

No, I said HANS MOS SAID between 10 and 11 pm...

I'm also going to say that the DEA agent met them upon their arrival at the above time.

Now I'm telling you what Alberto is saying....

bin#29 Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:35 pm

Is it some kind of aruban cultural thing to change stories in a criminal investigation ...joran, deepak, satish, julia, paulus, alberto .....  

Yeah, but didn't we determine that DEA agent was no agent and was in fact, a friend of Renfro.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: January 23, 2008, 09:16:17 PM »

I know that Anita is involved but I want to know at what point the other Monkeys feel she entered the case.  Like a doctor who is coming in to repair a clipped artery, Anita is right there to fix everything for her "hunky, sweaty" Paulus and the Sporter boy from hell.

Do you think Paulus called her to come back and help him or do you think Renfro called her with an SOS?

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: January 23, 2008, 09:17:46 PM »

I have actually been going over to RU. It's 40 below zero here in the frozen wasteland of Middle Iceflow and I find I get warm over there.
It's too cold out to do anything except come home from work and go outside as little as possible.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: January 23, 2008, 09:20:58 PM »

May I vote this post of the day? and it came from the hate site!!!

Glenda wrote:

No, I said HANS MOS SAID between 10 and 11 pm...

I'm also going to say that the DEA agent met them upon their arrival at the above time.

Now I'm telling you what Alberto is saying....

bin#29 Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:35 pm

Is it some kind of aruban cultural thing to change stories in a criminal investigation ...joran, deepak, satish, julia, paulus, alberto .....  

Yeah, but didn't we determine that DEA agent was no agent and was in fact, a friend of Renfro.

we did? can you fill me in? I missed that part

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: January 23, 2008, 09:25:08 PM »

When Natalee Holloway's mother and stepfather stepped from the plane onto Aruban soil at approximately 11:00 PM on the evening of May 30, 2005 ... they were on a mission ... a mission to locate their missing daughter who had failed to catch her flight home to Alabama earlier in the day.

Three airport handlers were assigned to assist Jug and Beth Twitty in their desperation.  There names were Alberto Groeneveldt, Claudio Stamper and Eldrith Henriquez.  They met the Twitty group at the airport on arrival.

I am sure that American and Aruban flight records as well as those who accompanied the Twittys from Alabama ... the other two handlers ... the chaperone and ... FBI Agent Eric Williams are in a position to verify the Twitty's time of arrival on the Island of Aruba.

Janet

++++++++++++++

LOVING NATALE
Beth Holloway

Page 31
The decision is made.  Jug, Jodi, and two fathers of other girls who were on the trip, Mat and Ruffner, will go with me.  Waiting to go to the airport is the longest hour of my life.

Page 34
It's around eleven o'clock on Memorial Monday night when the island comes into full view.

Page 35
We land and the door opens. ... The owner of the plane has arranged for “handlers” to meet us here to assist with customs and ground transportion, common practice when private plane arrive in Aruba. Two men, Alberto and Claudio, are assigned to us. A third person, a woman named Eldrith, joins them. The three seem genuinely interested in our plight and begin asking a log of questions. I show them Natalee’s picture and tell them all that we know at this point about the bar, the silver or gray car, and the young man she was last seen with named Joran.

Page 36
All of us load up into the handlers’ big white van and head for the Holiday Inn.

Page 38
We arrive at the Holiday Inn, get out of the van, and go inside the open-air lobby of the hotel.  The coach and DEA agent are to our left, and we turn to walk toward them.

I go straight to the DEA agent and begin telling him what we know.

+++++++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: January 23, 2008, 09:28:39 PM »

Well, we determined that the DEA man had never been heard or seen of before or since and that this person was a poseur, and so I believe we ascertained with Julia's quick flight into the middle of Natalee's disappearance, that it is not a known fact but perhaps a foregone conclusion that this person was either a friend of Julia or Charles Croes.  This person was not a DEA agent, which we learned subsequently.  I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but that is what I thought we had gleaned.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: January 23, 2008, 09:30:24 PM »

Well, we determined that the DEA man had never been heard or seen of before or since and that this person was a poseur, and so I believe we ascertained with Julia's quick flight into the middle of Natalee's disappearance, that it is not a known fact but perhaps a foregone conclusion that this person was either a friend of Julia or Charles Croes.  This person was not a DEA agent, which we learned subsequently.  I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but that is what I thought we had gleaned.

I suspected this...but wasn't sure. Thanks

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: January 23, 2008, 09:30:48 PM »

Maybe Anita is talking about her prejudiced side with the remarks she injected into the description of the panties when she told Joran to say that Natalee was disparaging blacks and Jews.  Natalee did not do that, Anita the slavemaster said that.

I agree it was Anita who said that.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: January 23, 2008, 09:33:43 PM »

I know that Anita is involved but I want to know at what point the other Monkeys feel she entered the case.  Like a doctor who is coming in to repair a clipped artery, Anita is right there to fix everything for her "hunky, sweaty" Paulus and the Sporter boy from hell.

Do you think Paulus called her to come back and help him or do you think Renfro called her with an SOS?

I think the sweaty running man called her to come home.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: January 23, 2008, 09:36:53 PM »

Renho said the following on ru tonight

Beth Twitty
‘Rita Cosby Live & Direct’
September 14, 2005

TWITTY: We‘ve had a D.E.A. whose statement was never taken.
Jug Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
July 19, 2005

TWITTY: … And I find out two days ago that the Aruban authorities never took this man’s (DEA) statement. Beth and I are going, It’s unbelievable.

They WISH! renho's response to above quotes

Glenda wrote:
That the DEA agent never gave a statement.

sunmoonstars Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:04 pm
Ok, I thought that's what you meant but wanted to be sure. Thanks 

So where is this statement renho claims the dea gave...and why would Beth and Jug  "wish" he hadn't made it???!!!

She is definately in on the fake DEA...imho

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: January 23, 2008, 09:37:42 PM »

Beth's Timeline???

Why does Beth need a timeline?  Who did she make vanish?  Who was she the last to be seen with?

Beth doesn't have to present any timeline to any of these creeps! 

Now if she was the last seen with someone, say Joran, and he was never seen on the face of the earth again, then maybe there would be something to question.

Just who do these people think they are?  Why would Beth have a timeline which they are attempting to verify when they have thus far totally failed with those last seen with a missing person?

Has Joran or the Kalpoes disappeared and I missed that detail?  Who vanished in Beth's company?

yep

im back

these people are crazy. Beth needs a timeline ???????????????????

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

Goodness Gracious

Holy Moses smell the Roses

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: January 23, 2008, 09:39:13 PM »

I think papa called her back.....pronto....and when she got back she was told partial truth..then she found Natalee's underpants and they had to tell her the WHOLE truth....and then is when I think SHE took over...and she has run things since that time IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: January 23, 2008, 09:41:43 PM »

aruba steve cohen bragged on greta or rita's show that ahata/ata had copies of all the a.l.e. and f.b.i. reports and were working hard on solving the crime.  that's like turning all evidence to your local chamber of commerce to solve a murder case in your town.
dennisintn

Speaking of Cohen where is that slime bag now?? I wonder if there is any way to get him deposed in Dr. Phil's case
i expect he would be another of the "i don't remember", "i wasn't there" types like paulus
dennisintn
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: January 23, 2008, 09:50:14 PM »

so where is the statement and how does renho know about it?

resigned wrote:
I'm still not clear...

Did DEA Williams or any other DEA agent give a statement to ALE for the Holloway Case regarding the events that took place late night/early morning May 30/31 2005?

Glenda Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:46 pm
Yes he did. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: January 23, 2008, 09:50:29 PM »

Tylergal ... I believe Eric Williams is a DEA for the FBI.  I think if that had been a deception ... I am sure that Natalee's mother and stepfather would have been informed by the FBI.  In LOVING NATALEE Beth refers to Eric Williams as a DEA agent.

However ... Eric Williams is a residence of Aruba and ... his position of DEA on the Island would imply a relationship with the ALE ... a relationship that may involve his participation in illegal drug activities.

Think about it ... an alleged United States DEA Agent hears and witnesses everything which occurs in the seven hours following Jug and Beth’s arrival on the Island. However … Joran, Deepak and Paulus are not deterred in their official statements or/and public interviews to arrogantly manipulate the truth ... dispute Beth, Jug and their friends’ accounts. There is absolutely no fear that a US Federal agent will reveal the actual truth ... expose them for what they were ... liars. Obviously … the truth was also manipulated in the official witness statements of the police officers and handlers … manipulated in a way that protected Joran from implication. Again … there is no fear that a United States DEA Agent who was present will hold them accountable for their deception.

Think about it ... Eric William remains by Beth and Jug’s side the entire night/morning and … overhears and witnesses everything that was said and done … yet no statement … is forthcoming by either the ALE or the FBI.

++++++++++++

Beth Twitty
'The Abrams Report'
October 12, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: ... the DEA witness, Eric Williams, was not given—was not—did not give a statement regarding the incident that occurred May 31 where Joran is again, admitting these sexual assaults committed against Natalee.

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
September 14, 2005

TWITTY: We‘ve had a D.E.A. whose statement was never taken.

Jug Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
July 19, 2005

TWITTY: … And I find out two days ago that the Aruban authorities never took this man's (DEA) statement. Beth and I are going, It's unbelievable.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: January 23, 2008, 10:05:08 PM »

resigned wrote:
I'm still not clear...

Did DEA Williams or any other DEA agent give a statement to ALE for the Holloway Case regarding the events that took place late night/early morning May 30/31 2005?

Yes he did. 

Oh yes!  Let's hear about that!  How does the RenHo know this?!

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: January 23, 2008, 10:07:34 PM »

resigned wrote:
I'm still not clear...

Yes he did. 

Oh yes!  Let's hear about that!  How does the RenHo know this?!

isn't she a member of ahata and ata?  they had copies of all the a.l.e. and f.b.i. reports according to aruba steve.  of course the victim's family is entitled to absolutely nothing. 
dennisintn
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: January 23, 2008, 10:15:51 PM »

Well, I don't really know anything about this Eric Williams, and I must be wrong.  I knew it was probably wrong.  My recent stroke causes me to forget most things, but the distaste I have for Anita and Julia, joined at the hip, but let's not forget, this Eric Williams could be a rogue agent.  There are rogue agents.  Just ask Anna.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: January 23, 2008, 10:17:42 PM »

resigned wrote:
I'm still not clear...

Yes he did. 

Wonder if we can get Glenda to tell us more, you think?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.