April 30, 2024, 05:42:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 - 1/25/08  (Read 276376 times)
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: January 23, 2008, 10:20:46 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU:

Btw, as some have mentioned de Vries indeed is on the island and his activities there are case related.

Just wanted to confirm this.

thanks Klaas and Lazlo....I  knew one had to be with PdeV ....I just can't see PdeV letting it go.....as I said earlier...he knows jvs is guilty......and he is going to do everything he can to get evidence to get the assbite prosecuted!!  I think I am going to send him a love letter

If he were to get the evidence to prosecute -- I would too 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: January 23, 2008, 10:24:32 PM »

so where is the statement and how does renho know about it?

resigned wrote:
I'm still not clear...

Did DEA Williams or any other DEA agent give a statement to ALE for the Holloway Case regarding the events that took place late night/early morning May 30/31 2005?

Glenda Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:46 pm
Yes he did. 

Wonder if we can get Glenda to tell us more, you think?

And if she tell you more would you believe her?   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: January 23, 2008, 10:28:09 PM »

resigned wrote:
I'm still not clear...

Did DEA Williams or any other DEA agent give a statement to ALE for the Holloway Case regarding the events that took place late night/early morning May 30/31 2005?

Yes he did. 

Oh yes!  Let's hear about that!  How does the RenHo know this?!

isn't she a member of ahata and ata?  they had copies of all the a.l.e. and f.b.i. reports according to aruba steve.  of course the victim's family is entitled to absolutely nothing. 
dennisintn

Aruban Tourism and the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway have been one since the getgo.  I suspect that it has never been about justice for a missing 18 year old American citizen.  I contend that it has always been about protecting the tourist dollar ... the tourist dollar which funds Aruba's illegal underground economy.

Janet

+++++++++++

http://www.eturbonews.com/865/us-still-drives-business-aruba-after-holloway-case-closed

US still drives business to Aruba after Holloway case closed
By Hazel Heyer | Jan 16, 2008

eTN: Has this been a big challenge to tourism?

Briesen: Among all challenges we’ve faced, including airlift, US economy slowdown, gas prices etc, this particularly has taken up our time and resources. Everybody got involved in this case. People from the tourism department have been moved to the justice department to help solve the disappearance.

Steve Cohen
ARUBA TRUTH
December 7, 2005

A coalition of groups announced Friday the appointment of Steve Cohen to act as spokesperson to North American media, in regards to the Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

AHATA and the ATA appointed Cohen to deal with all media relations concerning the case which still commands media coverage in the United States. Mr. Cohen has been part of the Strategic Communications Task Force since its creation in June. He has a full knowledge of the case and is an associate of the Strategic Message Design Group that has served in an advisory capacity to both ATA and AHATA.

The goal of this action is to coordinate the responses of the private and public sectors to North American media.

Steve Cohen
DR. PHIL SHOW
January 29, 2005

Steve Cohen, special advisor to Aruba, came on the show hoping for a chance to talk to Beth about where the investigation stands today. Dr. Phil turns to Steve. "So, you're a paid consultant?" he asks.

"That's correct," Steve replies.

"And, who pays you?" Dr. Phil probes.

"I'm actually paid by the tourism industry, which is the Aruban Tourism Authority, and also a group called AHACA, which is an association of hotel owners on the island."

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: January 23, 2008, 10:29:19 PM »

resigned wrote:
I'm still not clear...

Yes he did. 

I may not be remembering correctly.....but I thought we found that DEA
agent, Eric Williams was Renho's neighbor.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: January 23, 2008, 10:31:44 PM »

Just found this, don't know if its true or not but I thought I would share.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah
The letter from Vinda de Sousa in the NY case filing says the following about Williams:

The parents departed inmediately to the Holiday Inn Hotel. They were awaited there by mr. Paul Lilly, one of the chaperones of the travelgroup of Nathalee and by mr. Eric Williams, and American ex-DEA agent and a friend of the family.

As I recall, at some point in July 2005, The Jugster said he wasn't sure how Williams had gotten involved, which doesn't, to me, suggest a "family friendship". Oh, well. I guess they sorted this out by the time the lawsuit was filed.

Williams was an undercover agent in Florida. His cover was blown when he had to testify in court about some of his cases. He was thereafter a spokespeson for the DEA. That much I knowe is true, because I researched it myself.

Glenda, that fount of credibility, says that Williams retired to Aruba and purchased a condo or house from her family or father.
http://www.rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=39141

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: January 23, 2008, 10:32:34 PM »

He bought his house from Renho?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: January 23, 2008, 10:33:13 PM »

resigned wrote:
I'm still not clear...

Yes he did. 

I thought it was said that Renho either sold to or bought her house from an Eric Williams.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: January 23, 2008, 10:38:56 PM »

I meant I remembered it being posted that he bought his house from Renfro.

Also that he was retired which means he is a FORMER DEA agent.  Or spokesperson but not still active as an operative.

But recently we had the Minister of Tourism Briesen saying that his dept loaned employees to ALE which means infiltrate ALE and gain access to any and all information for this misinformation campaign they launched immediately, a campaign to discredit the victim and her family just as they had done with Max DeVries.

Worked before so maybe would work again.  This time they met with much more resistence.  It's not working out as they thought that it would.

Add to that the tribe mentality that exists on that island.  Us against the World and we can do anything we want because it's our island, blah blah blah.

Well, not if you solicit tourism.

They can't have it both ways.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: January 23, 2008, 10:39:37 PM »

resigned wrote:
I'm still not clear...

Yes he did. 

I thought it was said that Renho either sold to or bought her house from an Eric Williams.

I knew it was something about a house.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: January 23, 2008, 10:57:29 PM »

resigned wrote:
I'm still not clear...

Yes he did. 

And if she tell you more would you believe her?   

You know there is always a little bit of truth in each statement, so we can get our scales of justice out and weigh it. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: January 23, 2008, 10:59:05 PM »

resigned wrote:
I'm still not clear...

Yes he did. 

That's what I was thinking, maybe bought a property from her or something.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: January 23, 2008, 11:03:06 PM »

resigned wrote:
I'm still not clear...

Yes he did. 

That's what I was thinking, maybe bought a property from her or something.

to me it just says the "fix" was in early on. If the "dea agent" had close ties to renho or others, he certainly wasn't there to assist the family, more likely to derail them. And if he was outed and retired, why not help the Family by giving his statement? Why dissappear? And now supposedly renho knows of a statement he gave that the family "wishes he hadn't"? Here we go...another one currently on the ahta payroll...imho

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: January 23, 2008, 11:12:42 PM »

Sorry for the size of the print but it was the only way I could capture the entire thing.  Lazlo just posted this.  It seems Alberto G was also this key witness.  Wonder how much they paid Alberto G to be they key witness and change his witness statements?:

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: January 23, 2008, 11:18:37 PM »

Sorry for the size of the print but it was the only way I could capture the entire thing.  Lazlo just posted this.  It seems Alberto G was also this key witness.  Wonder how much they paid Alberto G to be they key witness and change his witness statements?:

I was just reading that. the discredited their own witness...

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: January 23, 2008, 11:25:50 PM »

I don't understand.  Alberto G proved to ALE how Natalee was taken off the island 1.5 years ago and yet they are still arresting J2K and calling them the ONLY suspects or ones who could possibly be involved?

Doesn't sound much as though ALE was convinced very much at all.

So Renfro and Alberto G are the sources for Renee Gielen plus the psycho psychics?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: January 23, 2008, 11:31:36 PM »

Another thing I am weary of hearing is how Beth was "comped" for everything.  Jug said he had the stack of credit card bills and could prove he paid for just about everything.  After having to move from HI for security reasons to the Wyndham, I think they received something like 20% discount on the room. 

But in any event, how do U.S. owned, operated and financed companies providing a discount equal being comped by Aruba?

Even Bill O'Reiley took Ruben Trappenburg to task over how cheap Aruba had been, not even providing a car for them to use. 

Guess there were no U.S. companies with cars to do that and the Arubans sure weren't going to do squat.

I hope every U.S. company pulls their investment money out of that place.  We need to rebuilt tourism along our own Gulf Coast and forget about places that treat their tourists the way this family and that of Max Devries and Bud Larson were treated.  They need us far, far more than we need them.  There are plenty of other piles of sand in the world, there is absolutely nothing special about Aruba at all that I ever saw.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: January 23, 2008, 11:33:30 PM »

I don't understand.  Alberto G proved to ALE how Natalee was taken off the island 1.5 years ago and yet they are still arresting J2K and calling them the ONLY suspects or ones who could possibly be involved?

Doesn't sound much as though ALE was convinced very much at all.

So Renfro and Alberto G are the sources for Renee Gielen plus the psycho psychics?

I would say Renfro and others are the sources and Alberto is being paid to "go along".
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: January 23, 2008, 11:34:38 PM »

BREAKING NEWS

ARUBA SUCKS

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: January 23, 2008, 11:34:47 PM »

What happened to all the things ANITA gave to her friends to hide for her that Mos mentioned soon after he took over this investigation?

I wonder if any follow up was ever done on all that and just what was it she hid this way?

Just wondering. . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: January 23, 2008, 11:35:40 PM »

BREAKING NEWS

ARUBA SUCKS

lol
on that note...I bid you all a good night!! Sweet dreams all!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.