April 30, 2024, 12:53:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 - 1/25/08  (Read 276477 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: January 23, 2008, 11:49:42 PM »

Good Vs Evil 968 days later

Crime reporter on a mission

Drugging,Rapeing Murderer still on the loose

Evil still at work

Persistence
Things will get very interesting soon, I promise.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: January 24, 2008, 12:00:16 AM »

They were saying at RU that Dave said that A&E American Justice
were also going to do a water search.....wonder if they are combining
forces.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #602 on: January 24, 2008, 12:02:07 AM »

Forgive the question, but would somebody explain to me what significance it is when Beth arrived or departed Aruba? I had work to catch up on, and haven't been able to follow the discussion. TIA!

BTW, I'm sure Beth knows and that it's in her book.......
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: January 24, 2008, 12:07:23 AM »

Forgive the question, but would somebody explain to me what significance it is when Beth arrived or departed Aruba? I had work to catch up on, and haven't been able to follow the discussion. TIA!

It all goes back to the Renee G documentary.  They (Aruba) needs to make it look like Beth has been lying all along.  Even though the prosecutors office knows better.  It's all a diversionary tactic to place the blame on Natalee and her family and take the blame away from JK2 and ALE.  EVEN THOUGH THE PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE, THE FBI, KLPD, ETC KNOWS BETTER.  This shows you who's really in charge in Aruba, AHATA.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: January 24, 2008, 12:08:01 AM »

Beth has always said that they got to Aruba on the McWane jet at 11:00PM

The psychics are saying that she arrived at 7:45PM to get Natalee off the island
or hidden away or some such foolishness.  They had a paper they said proved
Beth got there at 7:45 , but it didn't.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: January 24, 2008, 12:10:37 AM »

They were saying at RU that Dave said that A&E American Justice
were also going to do a water search.....wonder if they are combining
forces.

That would be great if true.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: January 24, 2008, 12:11:03 AM »

I don't understand.  Alberto G proved to ALE how Natalee was taken off the island 1.5 years ago and yet they are still arresting J2K and calling them the ONLY suspects or ones who could possibly be involved?

Doesn't sound much as though ALE was convinced very much at all.

So Renfro and Alberto G are the sources for Renee Gielen plus the psycho psychics?

I know one thing that Aruba is first class and probably world class in and that is their ability to pick the skankiest people to defend them and represent them before the public, and all of them are lying liars, so they are well ahead of the rest of the world in that.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: January 24, 2008, 12:16:17 AM »

Well, I am going to say goodnight.  I have been trying to watch Mittens and post, and gotta go see how my new chairs (after 3rd shipment) look with my DR, pack up the old chairs for the haul to the storage house.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #608 on: January 24, 2008, 12:18:41 AM »

Good Vs Evil 968 days later

Crime reporter on a mission

I can't wait to see what Peter DeVries next report is!  He has impressed me so far with his diligence.  I love the look in his eyes in this pic, it looks like how I feel when I look at that piece of crap!

Persistence
Things will get very interesting soon, I promise.

I'm hoping and praying that there is good news to come!  It's SO HARD to be patient but I'm really trying....Regardless of the results, the efforts of all involved in the Persistence mission is the most selfless act of human kindness that I've witnessed in my lifetime; and I will never forget it. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #609 on: January 24, 2008, 12:20:24 AM »

Thanks Klaas and Magnolia! That's a real hoot! If someone wanted to go to the expense and trouble, I'm sure her cell phone records would determine the origin of the calls, and she didn't go alone..........there are witnesses that aren't Aruban.

Why they make arguments that are provably wrong is one of life's mysteries. Go figure....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #610 on: January 24, 2008, 12:22:07 AM »

goodnight Tylergal!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #611 on: January 24, 2008, 12:23:02 AM »

Wouldn't there have been a flight manifest as well that included a passenger list, even on a private plane?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: January 24, 2008, 12:31:04 AM »

Here is the infor about the A&E Search.

Holloway's father, who said recently that the A&E channel, which is including Hodges' information in a documentary about the case, intends to organize an underwater search in December. - http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/news/119589591279620.xml&coll=2&thispage=1

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: January 24, 2008, 12:35:07 AM »

Wouldn't there have been a flight manifest as well that included a passenger list, even on a private plane?

Yes and many logs that would show when they arrived.  Not just Beth but Jug and the rest that came with them.  The entire thing is rediculous and nobody but a few refugees and ignorant people believe the BS they are spewing.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: January 24, 2008, 12:35:08 AM »

Of course there would have been.  Some of them are even claiming Beth was at the airport longer than she admitted to, lol!

Other than our dear sweet Robots, I can't imagine anybody being at an airport who didn't have to be there.  Not my idea of fun, not even sure what that is supposed to prove.  But the early arrival was for her to contact Natalee for sinister motives and make arrangements I guess for Natalee to be spirited off the island mysteriously.

So this Alberto tells of a different method of removing Natalee from the island than the previous lie of the medjet.

It is absolutely amazing that they would tell these lies this late in the game.  We already know what the suspects said and how Joran's own mother even described underwear and graphic sexual activity.  Too late to try this other bunk.

They could at least have come up with something believable.  This is not even plausible lies.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: January 24, 2008, 12:38:44 AM »

And they are back to the Call Me Hootie poster that Julia made.  Even in the psychos interview/press conference, you can hear people asking didn't Julia make up that one?

How would Beth know to put Julia's phone number on a poster before she ever met her?

They are not even good liars but liars they are.  This is only going to make them look much, much worse in the eyes of an already doubting world.

Now that Joran has everybody's attention, it's a good time to make utter fools of themselves! 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: January 24, 2008, 12:40:10 AM »

Yes and many logs that would show when they arrived.  Not just Beth but Jug and the rest that came with them.  The entire thing is rediculous and nobody but a few refugees and ignorant people believe the BS they are spewing.

check the records as to when the aircraft took

geeeeeeeeeeeshh these idiots are spinning so fast they will be PUKING all day tomorrow

there are flight records, its part of the REGS.

there are fuel records, there are MX records

this is simple as pie

they are in spin mode like never before 

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: January 24, 2008, 12:41:20 AM »

And they are back to the Call Me Hootie poster that Julia made.  Even in the psychos interview/press conference, you can hear people asking didn't Julia make up that one?

How would Beth know to put Julia's phone number on a poster before she ever met her?

They are not even good liars but liars they are.  This is only going to make them look much, much worse in the eyes of an already doubting world.

Now that Joran has everybody's attention, it's a good time to make utter fools of themselves! 

You really couldn't make this stuff up.  Nobody would believe people could be so stupid to try and pull this crap.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: January 24, 2008, 12:41:29 AM »

Of course there would have been.  Some of them are even claiming Beth was at the airport longer than she admitted to, lol!

Other than our dear sweet Robots, I can't imagine anybody being at an airport who didn't have to be there.  Not my idea of fun, not even sure what that is supposed to prove.  But the early arrival was for her to contact Natalee for sinister motives and make arrangements I guess for Natalee to be spirited off the island mysteriously.

So this Alberto tells of a different method of removing Natalee from the island than the previous lie of the medjet.

It is absolutely amazing that they would tell these lies this late in the game.  We already know what the suspects said and how Joran's own mother even described underwear and graphic sexual activity.  Too late to try this other bunk.

They could at least have come up with something believable.  This is not even plausible lies.

hehehehe... i have not been over to the airport lately

but i can go back anytime, as long as dont start a commotion 

again 

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: January 24, 2008, 12:43:42 AM »

check the records as to when the aircraft took

geeeeeeeeeeeshh these idiots are spinning so fast they will be PUKING all day tomorrow

there are flight records, its part of the REGS.

there are fuel records, there are MX records

this is simple as pie

they are in spin mode like never before 

and check the pilots flight book

there are a zillion ways to have this checked out

OR

we can believe some crazy Psychics that have an EVIL AGENDA

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

what should we do??

im going with OPTION # 1

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.