April 30, 2024, 01:43:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 - 1/25/08  (Read 276486 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: January 24, 2008, 07:46:04 AM »

The parents departed inmediately to the Holiday Inn Hotel. They were awaited there by mr. Paul Lilly, one of the chaperones of the travelgroup of Nathalee and by mr. Eric Williams, and American ex-DEA agent and a friend of the family.

I don't read this as a description of Williams.  I read this as a third person (? some other friend?).
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: January 24, 2008, 07:51:13 AM »

Just found this, don't know if its true or not but I thought I would share.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah
The letter from Vinda de Sousa in the NY case filing says the following about Williams:

The parents departed inmediately to the Holiday Inn Hotel. They were awaited there by mr. Paul Lilly, one of the chaperones of the travelgroup of Nathalee and by mr. Eric Williams, and American ex-DEA agent and a friend of the family.

As I recall, at some point in July 2005, The Jugster said he wasn't sure how Williams had gotten involved, which doesn't, to me, suggest a "family friendship". Oh, well. I guess they sorted this out by the time the lawsuit was filed.

Williams was an undercover agent in Florida. His cover was blown when he had to testify in court about some of his cases. He was thereafter a spokespeson for the DEA. That much I knowe is true, because I researched it myself.

Glenda, that fount of credibility, says that Williams retired to Aruba and purchased a condo or house from her family or father.
http://www.rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=39141

And everyone laughed at me when I kept saying...the DEA agent is important in all this..who's laughing now RU? Sorry, I just had a meltdown and need coffee. Passing thru...ignore me.

I'm not laughing...never have been on this...remember the 5th....and I don't mean suspect!!!!

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: January 24, 2008, 08:03:31 AM »

I know that Anita is involved but I want to know at what point the other Monkeys feel she entered the case.  Like a doctor who is coming in to repair a clipped artery, Anita is right there to fix everything for her "hunky, sweaty" Paulus and the Sporter boy from hell.

Do you think Paulus called her to come back and help him or do you think Renfro called her with an SOS?

I think papa called her back.....pronto....and when she got back she was told partial truth..then she found Natalee's underpants and they had to tell her the WHOLE truth....and then is when I think SHE took over...and she has run things since that time IMO

It could not have been as simple as Anita 'finding' Natalee's panties. Remember...Joran had girls over all the time and the parents knew about it. To 'find' a pair of panties there probably would not be out of the 'norm'. If Anita found them she would have no reason to confront Joran and Joran would have no reason to explain who they belonged to.  They could have belonged to any of Joran's girlfriends/friends. There is way more to the 'panty' story than meets the eye.

Since she was out of town, and PVDS was out to play, maybe she found the Natalee's panties in her bed, ,in the sheets at the foot of the bed, made up into the bed.

Remember, Joran's house was his independent home, so Anita had no reason to be going thru his apartment finding things. Their lives were so separate that the judge excluded Anita's home from the search. Right:))))))
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: January 24, 2008, 08:04:36 AM »

Within 10 minutes last night of mentioning Eric Williams, DH had 5 e-mails from people who were familiar with this case from early on when he was posting at RWV, one of whom is a male from Aruba, and basically all were implying be careful of Eric Williams as there is more to him than meets the eye.

In fact, MSNBC sent a former FBI agent to Aruba who appeared on TV several times and has been on Dana's program.  Want to guess who that guy is?  and if in fact, Eric Williams was one of the "good guys," then they would have in all probability met and worked in concert to bring resolution but Eric Williams, to my knowledge, never met with him.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: January 24, 2008, 08:05:39 AM »

Ooops, forgot to mention that was C Van Zandt.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: January 24, 2008, 08:07:09 AM »

I know that Anita is involved but I want to know at what point the other Monkeys feel she entered the case.  Like a doctor who is coming in to repair a clipped artery, Anita is right there to fix everything for her "hunky, sweaty" Paulus and the Sporter boy from hell.

Do you think Paulus called her to come back and help him or do you think Renfro called her with an SOS?

I think papa called her back.....pronto....and when she got back she was told partial truth..then she found Natalee's underpants and they had to tell her the WHOLE truth....and then is when I think SHE took over...and she has run things since that time IMO

It could not have been as simple as Anita 'finding' Natalee's panties. Remember...Joran had girls over all the time and the parents knew about it. To 'find' a pair of panties there probably would not be out of the 'norm'. If Anita found them she would have no reason to confront Joran and Joran would have no reason to explain who they belonged to.  They could have belonged to any of Joran's girlfriends/friends. There is way more to the 'panty' story than meets the eye.

Since she was out of town, and PVDS was out to play, maybe she found the Natalee's panties in her bed, ,in the sheets at the foot of the bed, made up into the bed.

Remember, Joran's house was his independent home, so Anita had no reason to be going thru his apartment finding things. Their lives were so separate that the judge excluded Anita's home from the search. Right:))))))

Amazing!  And the judge who excluded the search may have been there the night Natalee was there, and he could have been a part to all this.  Totally unfricking believable.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: January 24, 2008, 08:13:33 AM »

Ooops, forgot to mention that was C Van Zandt.

Thanks Tyler for the info.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: January 24, 2008, 08:21:51 AM »

Within 10 minutes last night of mentioning Eric Williams, DH had 5 e-mails from people who were familiar with this case from early on when he was posting at RWV, one of whom is a male from Aruba, and basically all were implying be careful of Eric Williams as there is more to him than meets the eye.

In fact, MSNBC sent a former FBI agent to Aruba who appeared on TV several times and has been on Dana's program.  Want to guess who that guy is?  and if in fact, Eric Williams was one of the "good guys," then they would have in all probability met and worked in concert to bring resolution but Eric Williams, to my knowledge, never met with him.

Remember.....Paul Lilly was in the lobby of the Holiday Inn and Eric Williams approached
Lilly and introduced himself as an DEA agent on vacation and offered help.
Williams inserted himself right into the middle of things immediately.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: January 24, 2008, 08:39:53 AM »

Bottom line: we HAVE to track down "Eric Williams".

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: January 24, 2008, 08:49:01 AM »

Remember the DEA agent is the one that drove to that gas station tomeet with Charles Croes...why the gas station?  Why not the lobby of the hotel?  He is also the one that asked Beth to remain in the car at the Sloots.

I called the FBI, and I called a couple of offices, the titles of which I honestly can't remember on that Monday when Beth got the call and was driving to Birmingham, one of them being an island in the region close to Aruba, another in Washington, Birmingham, etc and I was told that there was a US agent of some sort on the island. He wasn't normally stationed there, but he happened to be there. So I always assumed the DEA agent was to whom they were referring. Why is he suspect?
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: January 24, 2008, 08:58:26 AM »

Remember the DEA agent is the one that drove to that gas station tomeet with Charles Croes...why the gas station?  Why not the lobby of the hotel?  He is also the one that asked Beth to remain in the car at the Sloots.

I called the FBI, and I called a couple of offices, the titles of which I honestly can't remember on that Monday when Beth got the call and was driving to Birmingham, one of them being an island in the region close to Aruba, another in Washington, Birmingham, etc and I was told that there was a US agent of some sort on the island. He wasn't normally stationed there, but he happened to be there. So I always assumed the DEA agent was to whom they were referring. Why is he suspect?

I was also told that he would be able to provide them some sort of assistance and help.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: January 24, 2008, 09:06:48 AM »

Trojan horse?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: January 24, 2008, 09:08:40 AM »

Wouldn't there have been a flight manifest as well that included a passenger list, even on a private plane?

Yes and many logs that would show when they arrived.  Not just Beth but Jug and the rest that came with them. The entire thing is rediculous and nobody but a few refugees and ignorant people believe the BS they are spewing.

Good Morning Monks!!  I am in total agreement Klaas.....and we have to remember to stay focused...aruba and all the paid supporters are trying to divert attention and change focus...we have to stay firm....and stay with what we know and not the lies and rumors...I think aruba is running scared right now.....let's keep them running!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: January 24, 2008, 09:12:51 AM »

dang it Kermit.....you nearly made me spit my coffee all over the place...don't skeer me this early in the morning   early morning SKANK is not my cuppa!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: January 24, 2008, 09:14:58 AM »

Trojan horse?

PE...the discussion started in December when Aruba blamed the D. .A for the interference in the case as why it wasn't solved. I went back awhile and I think this is where the discussion started and went on that evening and the next morning. There was a lot of news at the time so the posts are spread out.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2417.400

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: January 24, 2008, 09:15:59 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/    01/23/2008

Timeline Beth does not tally 

WILLEMSTAD/ORANJESTAD – Mother of Natalee Holloway, Beth has given incorrect information on the time she arrived in Aruba with a private jet on May 30, 2005.  This was not around 23:00, as she had said up till now – also in her book published late last year – but already at 19:45, says Alberto G. before the camera of the Curacao TV-producer Renée Gielen,  who is working on a documentary on the disappearance of the American teenage girl, and interviewed G. on this subject this morning. 

At that time, Alberto G. (Amigoe knows his name but he wants to stay anonymous out of precaution) worked on the part of the airport of Aruba where private airplanes park.  He was the first person that met Beth Twitty at the bottom of the aircraft steps, after he had piloted the aircraft in.   After that, he became the family’s guide for some time. 

He now says that he will change his earlier declaration before the police and give a new one.  He was mistaken.  Last week’s statements of the Americans Dan Young and Kelly Castillo, who call themselves ‘investigators’, made him decide to check some things again.   

Later that evening on May 30, 2005, he punched out a little after 22:00.  He thinks that that must have been the reason why he was wrong about the time.  He confirms the authenticity of Young and Castillo’s computer printout that show that Beth had already arrived at 19:45.

It is not clear why Beth had lied about her arrival time.  Whether the police have realized that the indicated arrival time does not tally, is not known.  Former chief of police Gerold Dompig told the newspaper earlier that the police had indeed investigated the timeline at that time – flight data and air movements – and that the air traffic control in Curacao had also sent them information. 

This proofs the soundness of Beth’s insinuations: “She must have known more”, says Gielen.  This would also appear from another declaration of Alberto G., who repeats what Young and Castillo said, namely that at first, Beth had posters with her, saying: ‘Please call me, hootie. I miss you and love you. Mom is here on Aruba and I really want to talk to you. Please call me on my local cell.’  The poster was signed with ‘Big hootie’.  Gielen says that this puts things in a different light.  “Beth’s timeline does not tally and she knew more.”

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: January 24, 2008, 09:30:53 AM »

Not to be disagreeable....but I really do think it could be just that simple..perhaps the underpants were torn? or  she found them someplace other than in joran's apartment...hidden someplace....of course I don't know....but I do believe this was the point in time that anita was told the truth about what REALLY happened that night...and the time SHE took  over...JMO of course

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: January 24, 2008, 09:34:31 AM »

thanks Tyler....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: January 24, 2008, 09:39:59 AM »

WILLEMSTAD/ORANJESTAD – Mother of Natalee Holloway, Beth has given incorrect information on the time she arrived in Aruba with a private jet on May 30, 2005.  This was not around 23:00, as she had said up till now – also in her book published late last year – but already at 19:45, says Alberto G. before the camera of the Curacao TV-producer Renée Gielen,  who is working on a documentary on the disappearance of the American teenage girl, and interviewed G. on this subject this morning. 

At that time, Alberto G. (Amigoe knows his name but he wants to stay anonymous out of precaution) worked on the part of the airport of Aruba where private airplanes park.  He was the first person that met Beth Twitty at the bottom of the aircraft steps, after he had piloted the aircraft in.   After that, he became the family’s guide for some time. 

He now says that he will change his earlier declaration before the police and give a new one.  He was mistaken.  Last week’s statements of the Americans Dan Young and Kelly Castillo, who call themselves ‘investigators’, made him decide to check some things again.   

Later that evening on May 30, 2005, he punched out a little after 22:00.  He thinks that that must have been the reason why he was wrong about the time.  He confirms the authenticity of Young and Castillo’s computer printout that show that Beth had already arrived at 19:45.

It is not clear why Beth had lied about her arrival time.  Whether the police have realized that the indicated arrival time does not tally, is not known.  Former chief of police Gerold Dompig told the newspaper earlier that the police had indeed investigated the timeline at that time – flight data and air movements – and that the air traffic control in Curacao had also sent them information. 

This proofs the soundness of Beth’s insinuations: “She must have known more”, says Gielen.  This would also appear from another declaration of Alberto G., who repeats what Young and Castillo said, namely that at first, Beth had posters with her, saying: ‘Please call me, hootie. I miss you and love you. Mom is here on Aruba and I really want to talk to you. Please call me on my local cell.’  The poster was signed with ‘Big hootie’.  Gielen says that this puts things in a different light.  “Beth’s timeline does not tally and she knew more.”

thanks Ms. Marple....you know if there wasn't a dead girl and a suffering family in all of this...it would be comical......but it's not comical...it is despicable!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #659 on: January 24, 2008, 09:44:28 AM »

This proofs the soundness of Beth’s insinuations: “She must have known more”, says Gielen
.  This would also appear from another declaration of Alberto G., who repeats what Young and Castillo said, namely that at first, Beth had posters with her, saying: ‘Please call me, hootie. I miss you and love you. Mom is here on Aruba and I really want to talk to you. Please call me on my local cell.’  The poster was signed with ‘Big hootie’.  Gielen says that this puts things in a different light.  “Beth’s timeline does not tally and she knew more.”

I've only had one sip of coffee and my brain's not in gear, but isn't the article actually disputing itself? It states that Dompig obtained flight info, including what Curacao had then goes on to say it proves Beth's insinuations. Gielen's quote seems disjointed from the point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.