April 30, 2024, 08:16:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 - 1/25/08  (Read 276415 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: January 24, 2008, 04:57:34 PM »

I know nothing about Charles Croes, other than the info posted in the media.
He owns a cell phone company that services the island.
He met with Beth upon arriving on the island, at a gas station.
Etc...

My personal opinion is that he is not completely above board.  There is something about him that leads me to believe that he (a) is shady, (b) made sure he stayed out of the limelight at all times, (c) has more information than he is willing to acknowledge, and (d) is a double agent for sloots and has always placed their interest over that of family looking for their daughter.

Does anyone else feel the same way OR am I way off base with these thoughts???

Yes....he is in this up to his eyeballs. He is one of the disinformants.

He is Another American traitor!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: January 24, 2008, 04:59:08 PM »

JULIA RENFRO'S LIES ABOUT THE BLUE-EYED DUTCH BOY

From VF:

According to Dompig, Beth Twitty had contact with her daughter while she was in Aruba. Dompig tells Burrough he has taken two statements from journalist Julia Renfro, as well as a worker at the Holiday Inn, and both claim Beth Twitty told them she had gotten a call from Natalee, who said she was in love with a tall, blue-eyed Dutch teenager. "We need to know the truth," says Dompig. "Joran did not have blue eyes, so who was this boy?" Beth strenuously denies making any such statements, or having talked with Natalee while she was away.
http://ceetveerefugees.11.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=779

Wasn't Renfro denying this just yesterday? She needs to call her buddy Gerold the Pig and get on the same page. The problem with telling lies is you always have to remember your old ones.

Renfro - American traitor trying to protect Paulus

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: January 24, 2008, 05:02:20 PM »

JULIA RENFRO’S OTHER INTERESTS:
Julia Renfro has a variety of interests in Aruba besides being the editor-in-chief of Aruba Today News Magazine and the Photo Journalists for it's sister newpaper Bon Dia.

It seems she is the contact for Windsurfing competition on Aruba.
She is connected to Aruba Travel Guide.
World-wide Travel Guide
Island Temptations.
Aruba Rentals
Sailing
And the ARS Group.
http://arubansecrets.blogspot.com/2005/07/does-julia-renfro-have-vested-interest.html

And don't forget, I have heard allegations of "Aruban Hoes Unlimited" "The Aruban Liars Club"

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: January 24, 2008, 05:11:53 PM »

I hate to hit and run, but I never heard that they could not locate the US agent. I just can't believe that is impossible because whomever I was talking with volunteered that information, and then this guy appeared, so he would have to be legit. He could easily have been on vacation, it is possible he bought property from Julia and had met her that way or on vacation, etc. innocently. But if he bought property from her all anyone would have to do is to check the real estate records in Aruba. Maybe they got his name wrong that night? And it is not unusual for a professional agent to ask the women to stay in the car out of concern for her safety, to shield her from harsh words, etc, or at least out of the bounds of acceptable behavior.

But who knows. I can't believe that I haven't ever heard that he is a problem, or maybe I saw it, and based upon my experience, that Beth knew how to get a hold of him, or had, and it just had not been reported to the public. It was not a secret that an agent was there and was going to offer assistance, which I thought was to help her with the local authorities, whom I assumed would want to help her.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: January 24, 2008, 05:17:43 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/    01/23/2008

Timeline Beth does not tally 

WILLEMSTAD/ORANJESTAD – Mother of Natalee Holloway, Beth has given incorrect information on the time she arrived in Aruba with a private jet on May 30, 2005.  This was not around 23:00, as she had said up till now – also in her book published late last year – but already at 19:45, says Alberto G. before the camera of the Curacao TV-producer Renée Gielen,  who is working on a documentary on the disappearance of the American teenage girl, and interviewed G. on this subject this morning. 

At that time, Alberto G. (Amigoe knows his name but he wants to stay anonymous out of precaution) worked on the part of the airport of Aruba where private airplanes park.  He was the first person that met Beth Twitty at the bottom of the aircraft steps, after he had piloted the aircraft in.   After that, he became the family’s guide for some time. 

He now says that he will change his earlier declaration before the police and give a new one.  He was mistaken.  Last week’s statements of the Americans Dan Young and Kelly Castillo, who call themselves ‘investigators’, made him decide to check some things again.   

Later that evening on May 30, 2005, he punched out a little after 22:00.  He thinks that that must have been the reason why he was wrong about the time.  He confirms the authenticity of Young and Castillo’s computer printout that show that Beth had already arrived at 19:45.

It is not clear why Beth had lied about her arrival time.  Whether the police have realized that the indicated arrival time does not tally, is not known.  Former chief of police Gerold Dompig told the newspaper earlier that the police had indeed investigated the timeline at that time – flight data and air movements – and that the air traffic control in Curacao had also sent them information. 

This proofs the soundness of Beth’s insinuations: “She must have known more”, says Gielen.  This would also appear from another declaration of Alberto G., who repeats what Young and Castillo said, namely that at first, Beth had posters with her, saying: ‘Please call me, hootie. I miss you and love you. Mom is here on Aruba and I really want to talk to you. Please call me on my local cell.’  The poster was signed with ‘Big hootie’.  Gielen says that this puts things in a different light.  “Beth’s timeline does not tally and she knew more.”

Thank you msmarple.

When Natalee Holloway's mother and stepfather stepped from the plane onto Aruban soil at approximately 11:00 PM on the evening of May 30, 2005 ... they were on a mission ... a mission to locate their missing daughter who had failed to catch her flight home to Alabama earlier in the day.

Three airport handlers were assigned to assist Jug and Beth Twitty in their desperation.  There names were Alberto Groeneveldt, Claudio Stamper and Eldrith Henriquez.  They met the Twitty group at the airport on arrival.

I am sure that American and Aruban flight records as well as those who accompanied the Twittys from Alabama ... the other two handlers ... the chaperone and ... FBI Agent Eric Williams are in a position to verify the Twitty's time of arrival on the Island of Aruba.

Janet

++++++++++++++

LOVING NATALE
Beth Holloway

Page 31
The decision is made.  Jug, Jodi, and two fathers of other girls who were on the trip, Mat and Ruffner, will go with me.  Waiting to go to the airport is the longest hour of my life.

Page 34
It's around eleven o'clock on Memorial Monday night when the island comes into full view.

Page 35
We land and the door opens. ... The owner of the plane has arranged for “handlers” to meet us here to assist with customs and ground transportion, common practice when private plane arrive in Aruba. Two men, Alberto and Claudio, are assigned to us. A third person, a woman named Eldrith, joins them. The three seem genuinely interested in our plight and begin asking a log of questions. I show them Natalee’s picture and tell them all that we know at this point about the bar, the silver or gray car, and the young man she was last seen with named Joran.

Page 36
All of us load up into the handlers’ big white van and head for the Holiday Inn.

Page 38
We arrive at the Holiday Inn, get out of the van, and go inside the open-air lobby of the hotel.  The coach and DEA agent are to our left, and we turn to walk toward them.

I go straight to the DEA agent and begin telling him what we know.

+++++++++++

Handlers:
Alberto Groeneveldt
Claudio Stamper
Eldrith Henriquez

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1115.msg151856;topicseen#msg151856

Kalpoe v. McGraw, et al.
Case Number: BC3 63401

Name: Holloway Group and MR Stamper
Date: 31 may 2005 / 02:50
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator. Robert Kock / Lindo Pantophlet / Eric Ras
Description: witness statement

Name: Eldrith Coromoto Lucia Henriquez
Date: 19 June 2005 / 15:45
Writer/Initiator. Giovanni Heyliger/ Josmar Koolman
Description: witness statement by an Airport worker and also accompanied the
Holloways/Twittys to the Van der Sloot home

Name: Claudio Romeo Adonis Stamper
Date: 19 June 2005 / 14:45
Writer/Initiator. Julaika Rosel
Description: witness statement by a Universal Aviation worker

Name: Alberto Ramon Groeneveldt
Date: 19 June 2005 / 13:45
Pages: 6
Writer/Initiator: Josmar Koolman & Giovanni Chelavier

Name: Stamper, Claudio
Date: 04 September 2005 1 08.10
Pages: 5
Writer/Initiator: C.J.W Burgwa iJ.J De Windt

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: January 24, 2008, 05:18:02 PM »

Don't be sorry.  I agree with you that Freebirds do an excellent job and that's why I post it so many times here at SM.  That's also why I've created a couple of videos using their publications.  Actually, if I can find the right music I may do a video for this most recent Freebird post as well.

Freebirds ROCK!

Might I suggest a tune called The Drifter by the band Green on Red? A little ditty about Ted Bundy. "They call me a killer... got a lot on my mind."

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: January 24, 2008, 05:24:32 PM »

Someone posted this link earlier today.. But it looks like no one actually read it. So I am posting both the link as well as the article. If you will notice there are comments made by Charles. The last being on December 15, 2007.

http://justrepublic.wordpress.com/2006/05/18/charles-croes-how-did-he-know/

It was clear from the start, the Aruba Government, did not take Natalee’s disappearance seriously. Natalee’s family initially thought, she was being gang raped and passed among the drug houses on Aruba. By Beth’s own admission she thought this would be over in a few days and believed Natalee would come home alive. On a personal note, it was in the first days that I was almost certain Natalee was dead. No more, ever since mid-June, I have been convinced she will come home alive and as I type this, still think that she will. Although, it is clear Natalee’s family has abandon any thoughts of that.

So, with Natalee’s family thinking it would be resolved in a few days and the government playing with its thumbs. To a certain degree I think the delay is related to what I now term as “Aruba Grander Illusion Syndrome or AGIS.” It is best illustrated that by the denial of crime on the island, the callous attitude towards Natalee, her family and now Oduber’s statement that there is no poverty on Aruba. Clearly, Arubans do not exist in a state of reality, but that of a fantasy world.

Having said that there is one man, who knew it, was serious beyond what her family did and the Aruba government did. Who? Charles Croes! Reading the Aruba boards and seeing how they describe him, before and after Natalee it is apparent that he is one of the island busy bodies. Not only is he a businessman, but he also seems to have a pattern of involving himself in many aspects of the community and comes off as a know-it-all. We know that he was among the first, to meet with Beth and her group upon their arrival. Charles Croes is a friend to G. Ruffner Page who is Jug’s boss and daughter was among Natalee’s group. Here is Charles Croes’ posting on an Aruban board, that he has since confirmed was him:

Author: Charles (—.setardsl.aw)Date: 06-02-05 09:01There are issues in this case that can go beyond the obvious in their implications.It will take time for all the information regarding this lovely child to come out. Some of it will be hard to handle and some of it will be expected. With regards to the family of this missing child, my prayers are with you.I was with them on the first night they arrived to ARuba (looking for their daughter) from midnight until 5:30 AM and have kept in touch. In my opinion, this issue has far reaching implications for all those involved.I wish all of us strength

charles

arubafastphones.com.com

Why did Charles think, by June 2, that there were far-reaching implications? Natalee’s family thought this would be over quickly and the government was screwing around, but not Charles. It seems Charles Croes was ahead of the game. Why? The answer is certainly not that he is a clairvoyant.Mr. Croes is also, famous for his lack of compassion and his down right sadistic demeanor towards Natalee and her family. As seen in the Vanity Fair interview, where he stated:

“They’re killing Aruba,” says Aruban businessman Charles Croes, a former ally. “That girl, Natalee, I wish she’d stayed home. I hope she’s found alive there. Because no one would care. No one. The kid is just not worth all this trouble, this heartache. Is Natalee worth it? Is she?”

Is it possible to even be more heartless? At least we know Charles, supports the boycott, because he wishes Natalee stayed home. If he wishes she stayed, all better, because we would not want to risk a repeat, would we Charles? Charles they are not killing Aruba. Aruba has committed suicide.

In the end the question remains, how did Charles Croes know this would not be, so simple?

May 18, 2006 - Posted by Mr. Justice | Natalee Holloway | | 5 Comments
5 Comments »

Briefly, I would like to say the following:
      I have never responded to this issue since only more turmoil will come from it, however VANITY FAIR misquoted me and when I was shown the article, they had already sent it out to be printed. Note the following:

“They’re killing Aruba,” = I was referring to the press

I wish she’d stayed home. = I was asked what I would wish for Natalee

I hope she’s found alive there. = I was asked if I had any messages for her parents

Because no one would care. No one. = This was in response to a question dealing with kids vacationing as a part of their graduation parties. The “No-one would care” eluded to that issue and the question of “Do you think it is right for high school kids to go overseas on the graduations as a part of the celebration?’

The kid is just not worth all this trouble, this heartache. = This is so far out of context . It dealt with the pain of parents etc.

Is Natalee worth it? Is she?” = The entire phrase was to the question of - if it is worth for an island and its people to undergo this trauma when different behavior on all sides could have avoided it, We talked about the event and not the person”

The VANITY FAIR article was supposed to not be baised and to be an honest representation of what was discussed between the reporter and myself. Unfortunately, that did not occur and statements were taken out of context to satisfy the insatiable hunger that seems to exist for reporting half truths and causing pain. I asked the reporter (during our interview) what would be his approach and he said to me “I will write it so that the mothers and fathers will say to themselves - ‘Glad that wasn’t my child” He - of course succeeded and damaged those that initially only wanted to help - and that is disgracefull.

Charles Croes

Comment by charles | December 30, 2006

I have some questions for Mr. Charles Croes:

I wonder what his opinion of all the pro-Natalee, pro-Dave/Beth/Robin, anti-Aruba websites that will remain as long as their owners want them to remain is?

I’m also curious to know if Mr. Croes understands what most Arubans seem not to - that the boycott and anger directed toward Aruba is not due to what happened to Natalee, but due to how the MEP and ALE have botched the investigation from Day One. I wonder if he realizes that for many concerned Americans, boycotting Aruba is all they feel they can do to help the family. They’ve never been given any other option or any proof that the charges of corruption, cover-up, and incompetence directed at the investigation are untrue. Does Mr. Croes understand that Americans expect results not excuses?

Like many Arubans, Mr. Croes mentions that he hopes Natalee is alive. Does he still feel that way? Where do all these optimistic opinions from Arubans come from?

What does Mr. Croes think of the U.S. State Department’s comments on human trafficking in Aruba made in their 2006 report on the subject?

Many who have been on Aruba trying to unravel this mystery feel that the Aruban people in general know more than they are comfortable talking about? What or who could an entire island’s population be that afraid of?

Comment by Dan in Tx | January 15, 2007

“Dan in Tx” presumption that he speaks for America in context of “…discover the objective truth. We must do that by questioning and then questioning again.” is something I find most amusing.
      That human trafficking occurs in the Caribbean has been documented. As it has been in the USA. An evil in any land. Might not attitudes of presumption, by mis-directing focus, contribute to its continuation?

For those fortunate enough to have traveled within the USA and abroad; have we not observed that most peoples, in most locals “…expect results”? But are the results obtained often a direct function of resources, experience, and the local’s (not USA) laws, culture and traditions?

How often has the presumption of “I wrote it, I read it, I spoke it, therefore it is true” foiled expections and precluded “results”?

More questions than answers and with each answer more questions arise. No, the “Dan in Tx” posse does not speak for us.

Comment by Dans in USA | June 25, 2007

I think it is absolutely horrible how Beth Twitty has spoke about Charles Croes in her book. Charles was one of the first people on the island to help Beth and now she is stabbing him in the back, just like she did Julia Renfroe. Beth Twitty is a two faced bitch who doesn’t care about Natalee at all. All Beth cares about is the money that she has made off her missing daughter. She stated in a TV interview that if she had it to do all over again, she would still send Natalee to Aruba. I couldn’t believe my ears. What kind of a mother who has lost her daughter would say something like that?

Comment by Jody | November 26, 2007

Once again, I find that the manner in which this is all being reported and handled is less than what it should be. My position is simple and needs no real flair:
      - A child is missing and we (Humanity) should respect the pain and NOT bathe in the festivity of it all.
      Are you really concerned? - Pray.
      Do you really care? Write to Beth and tell her so.
      Are you a good person? Then respect the issue and not the circus.

be well
      charles

Comment by Charles Croes | December 15, 2007

Just a swinging with the tribe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #747 on: January 24, 2008, 05:25:54 PM »

I agree Janet.  The arrival time is very easy to verify.  We don't even have to use Aruba records to do so...I am sure the FBI knows exactly what time Beth and Co. landed on that godforsaken piece of rock.   Geesh!  What next with those people?  Rolling Eyes
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: January 24, 2008, 05:49:14 PM »

Etc...

My personal opinion is that he is not completely above board.  There is something about him that leads me to believe that he (a) is shady, (b) made sure he stayed out of the limelight at all times, (c) has more information than he is willing to acknowledge, and (d) is a double agent for sloots and has always placed their interest over that of family looking for their daughter.

I think Charles Croes "owed" Paulus and Ben King for framing Matthews and taking
the phone contract away from him.  That opened the door for Charles Croes to
get the Digicell contract with Aruba.  I think Paulus called in his favor.
That is how Charles Croes got involved in this right up to his eyeballs from the
beginning.  When the "major" friend told him that they knew of a kid named Joran,
he knew immediately who it was and contacted Paulus before the McWane jet ever
landed.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: January 24, 2008, 05:52:14 PM »

Beth was despicably undermine from the getgo by internet trolls in regards to her assertion that she knew that her precious daughter had been gang raped.

Guess what?  When the Kalpoe brother were detained for a second time ... according to the family's attorney ... the prosecutions talk was that Natalee Holloway had been GANG RAPED.  Yet ... less than one week later Joran, Deepak and Satish walked.

My heart breaks ... Justice for Natalee Holloway never stood a chance.

Janet

+++++++++

Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
August 26, 2006

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/26/ng.01.html

HELEN LEJUEZ, TWITTY FAMILY ATTORNEY: I don`t think this has to do with a lot of wiretapping. I do believe it has to do with bringing forth the new evidence. It has to do with the case approaching the 60 days and that they are adding new evidence so they can have the case going.

GRACE: OK, what new evidence, Helen?

LEJUEZ: The rape case.

GRACE: OK. You said new evidence. What "new evidence" regarding Natalee Holloway do you think prosecutors have?

LEJUEZ: Right now, they`re talking about a gang rape. So when we talk about a gang rape, we talk about a gang. The gang consisted of three of them. Right?

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: January 24, 2008, 05:54:51 PM »

If I'm reading correctly, Nico is calling the Aruban politicians corrupt.  They keep badmouthing the Prosecutors office but don't file a formal complaint.  Seems a false formal complaint is prosecutable.

Corrupte ambtenaren
"In Nederland heeft men het idee dat het op de Antillen en Aruba niet pluis is en dat de corruptie welig tiert. De politici op Aruba werken daaraan mee door elkaar te beschuldigen zonder concrete bewijzen te overleggen." Die beeldvorming is funest voor het land, meent Jörg.

Corrupt civil servants
"In the Netherlands has one the idea, that it on the Antilles and Aruba fishy is, and that the corruption profusely rages.  The politicians on Aruba work to accuse at that with through each other to consult without concrete proofs."  That creation of an image is fatal for the country, means Jörg. 

http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/aruba/Car20080124_Jorg-Aruba
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: January 24, 2008, 07:05:22 PM »

I left for an hour and still no new post here since I left. Yet I see Monkeys signed onto this thread.

Thanks to the Persistence and crew for keeping us updated. I would have just died if I were in the dark in a boat taking on water and waves like they were encountering. I am afraid of water anyway. I do respect Murphy.
JMHO

Sam

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: January 24, 2008, 07:08:41 PM »

I hate to hit and run, but I never heard that they could not locate the US agent. I just can't believe that is impossible because whomever I was talking with volunteered that information, and then this guy appeared, so he would have to be legit. He could easily have been on vacation, it is possible he bought property from Julia and had met her that way or on vacation, etc. innocently. But if he bought property from her all anyone would have to do is to check the real estate records in Aruba. Maybe they got his name wrong that night? And it is not unusual for a professional agent to ask the women to stay in the car out of concern for her safety, to shield her from harsh words, etc, or at least out of the bounds of acceptable behavior.

But who knows. I can't believe that I haven't ever heard that he is a problem, or maybe I saw it, and based upon my experience, that Beth knew how to get a hold of him, or had, and it just had not been reported to the public. It was not a secret that an agent was there and was going to offer assistance, which I thought was to help her with the local authorities, whom I assumed would want to help her.

PI ... my suspicions regarding the Eric Williams is based on the words of Beth and Jug.

I cannot comprehend how an FBI DEA's assistance to the parents of an American missing child did not extend to providing a statement pertaining to what was said and done in that seven hour period following Jug and Beth's arrival on the Island ... a statement that backed up Jug and Beth's contentions of what was said and done in that seven hour period.

According to Beth in LOVING NATALEE ... Eric Williams did not leave Beth and Jug's side the entire time ... except driving to and from locations.

According to Beth in LOVING NATALEE ... Jug and her never saw Eric Williams again following that night.

Janet

+++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 55
Last night's meeting with the DEA agent would be the last time we would see him. 

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Aruban authorities never took statements from the Alabama men, the eyewitnesses who were present at the van der Sloots' that first morning.  And no statement was taken from that DEA agent.  Aruba simply wouldn't do it.

Beth Twitty
'The Abrams Report'
October 12, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: ... the DEA witness, Eric Williams, was not given—was not—did not give a statement regarding the incident that occurred May 31 where Joran is again, admitting these sexual assaults committed against Natalee.

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
September 14, 2005

TWITTY: We‘ve had a D.E.A. whose statement was never taken.

Jug Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
July 19, 2005

TWITTY: … And I find out two days ago that the Aruban authorities never took this man's (DEA) statement. Beth and I are going, It's unbelievable.

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: January 24, 2008, 07:09:52 PM »

I left for an hour and still no new post here since I left. Yet I see Monkeys signed onto this thread.

Thanks to the Persistence and crew for keeping us updated. I would have just died if I were in the dark in a boat taking on water and waves like they were encountering. I am afraid of water anyway. I do respect Murphy.
JMHO

Sam

Hi Sam...sorry, I didn't really know how to respond.  To be honest I'm worn down at the moment from all this BS coming out of Aruba. I need to get re-engergized.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: January 24, 2008, 07:20:51 PM »

JMHO

Sam

Hi Sam...sorry, I didn't really know how to respond.  To be honest I'm worn down at the moment from all this BS coming out of Aruba. I need to get re-engergized.

Thanks Klaas for responding. I think all the Bs coming out of Aruba is designed to wear us down.

Get a good nights sleep tonight and give them He** tomorrow.
Same with the rest of you Monkeys. Give them he**.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: January 24, 2008, 07:21:07 PM »

Etc...

That is a possibility I had not considered, that the friend of Croes who called him asking him to help might have mentioned Joran's name and thus alerted Charles, because it seems certain he is friends with the VDS. The only thing is that they sure seemed surprised that Beth and Co arrived there on the island. And I also agree that regardless of where Croes started on this, he obviously became involved against Beth.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: January 24, 2008, 07:24:09 PM »

JMHO

Sam

Hi Sam...sorry, I didn't really know how to respond.  To be honest I'm worn down at the moment from all this BS coming out of Aruba. I need to get re-engergized./quote]

Thanks Klaas for responding. I think all the Bs coming out of Aruba is designed to wear us down.

Ok I messed up my own post and may have done it again trying to fix it.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: January 24, 2008, 07:25:42 PM »

JMHO

Sam

Sam....I was away from the computer but still signed on....I am with you about being scared to death....I love the water ...but prefer to be on a cruise ship when I am on it....I won't even go out in a small boat in the ocean.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: January 24, 2008, 07:29:43 PM »

JMHO

Sam

Sam I agree....that's why we have to remain focused...it's about Natalee.....not THEM...we know what time Beth and Jug and group arrived on the island...let aruba change anything they want...there are records for the McWane plane, records as to when the plane left AL.....so let them LIE....it doesn't change the truth...and this truth can be proven !!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: January 24, 2008, 07:30:05 PM »

Hi all.

All this talk about Charles C has me thinking about that initial interview he did with Greta.  Remember how alot of it was edited out?  Remember how we all felt that he knew more just from what we heard and said we'd love to hear the whole thing?

At the time we ASSumed there was info that would be used in court and so we couldn't hear it... well... Greta has the interview.  Why doesn't she show it?!!!  It might answer some questions.  Oh yeah.. and Greta could have some good ratings for a night too.   

I agree, there's more to the CC story than what we know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.