April 30, 2024, 06:33:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 - 1/25/08  (Read 276394 times)
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: January 25, 2008, 12:36:13 PM »

Is there anything to the information that CC could have been the beneficiary of the Mathews fiasco?
[/quote]

Slogger,

This was posted by Magnolia (back on page 38 of this thread):

I know nothing about their relationship (Paulus/CC), but sure does sound interesting...
I think Charles Croes "owed" Paulus and Ben King for framing Matthews and taking
the phone contract away from him.  That opened the door for Charles Croes to
get the Digicell contract with Aruba.  I think Paulus called in his favor.
That is how Charles Croes got involved in this right up to his eyeballs from the
beginning.  When the "major" friend told him that they knew of a kid named Joran,
he knew immediately who it was and contacted Paulus before the McWane jet ever
landed.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: January 25, 2008, 12:44:21 PM »

REMINDER - DANA PRETZER TONIGHT! - ALSO, TAKE A FEW MOMENTS AND LISTEN TO DANA'S DAILY COMMENTARY TODAY 

LINK TO DAILY COMMENTARY:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/01/25/scared-monkeys-radio-daily-commentary-friday-january-25-2008-aruba-makes-you-want-to-puke/

TONIGHT

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #802 on: January 25, 2008, 12:44:53 PM »

Buckshot,

I looks exactly the way you are describing it.  No intention of prosecuting this case and everyone knew it but US.  Softball questions, but appeasement of questioning lots of people.  No followup tough questions, and an overall mentality and purpose to bury everybody in gibberish.

We were trying to figure out if there had been notification before the plane met the tarmac.

I have to believe, however, that honest policeman involved in the search did exist. How were these people kept under control? Did they send them on false leads, while those on clean-up duty handled the stuff that needed to disappear? I am just trying to run through in my mind the logisitics on cover-up, that encompassed so many people.

Rotate any good guys back and forth.  The good guys get a day here and a day there.  They couldn't accumulate info because they were busy elsewhere.  The good guys (if there were any) could be kept on the move.

MO

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: January 25, 2008, 12:50:46 PM »

Is there a Eric Williams/Charles Croes connect?  Had the Aruban coverup begun prior to the Twittys setting foot on the Island of Aruba?

Janet

++++++++++++++

Charles Croes
On the Record w/ Greta
June 30, 2005

CHARLES CROES, TALKED TO DUTCH SUSPECT: A major friend of mine called me up. He was working with Natalee's mom to help them find Natalee.

VAN SUSTEREN: Why would he call you? What is your occupation that would be a reason he would call you?

C. CROES: Well, I have a sail (cell) rental company. And there was apparently a phone call made. And he was calling me betting or hoping that the phone call was made from one of our phones, and so that's why he called me.

VAN SUSTEREN: About what time did he call you?

C. CROES: He called me at 11:30.

VAN SUSTEREN: What did he say to you?

C. CROES: He told me that he needed my help. And I asked him what it was about. And he told me that it had to do something with a cell phone. And I didn't relate it to anything but work at that point.

<snipped>

C. CROES: ... And then he said, "There is a possibility that a phone call was made using one of our phones." And I said, "OK." And he said, "It's very, very important."  I said, "Fine," and I asked him to go into further details, and he did. And then I made arrangements to go see him.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161233,00.html

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 41
The DEA agent asks for Natalee's cell phone and passport. …The agent looks at Natalee's things a few moments, then gives them back to me.

Page 41
When I return to the lobby the DEA agent suggest we go to Carlos 'n Charlie's to as questions and show her picture around. So we load up and head back to the shipyard area.

Page 42
Making their way inside the bar the men dodge a couple of fistfights and dope-smoking patrons to try to find someone with information.  They don't learn anything, so we all load up again and drive to a nearby gas station, where the DEA agent wants to introduce us to someone associated with the island cell-phone company to help us get phones and set up communications among our group.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #804 on: January 25, 2008, 12:50:55 PM »

Is there anything to the information that CC could have been the beneficiary of the Mathews fiasco?

Slogger,

This was posted by Magnolia (back on page 38 of this thread):

I know nothing about their relationship (Paulus/CC), but sure does sound interesting...
I think Charles Croes "owed" Paulus and Ben King for framing Matthews and taking
the phone contract away from him.  That opened the door for Charles Croes to
get the Digicell contract with Aruba.  I think Paulus called in his favor.
That is how Charles Croes got involved in this right up to his eyeballs from the
beginning.  When the "major" friend told him that they knew of a kid named Joran,
he knew immediately who it was and contacted Paulus before the McWane jet ever
landed.

[/quote]

Thank you, Buckshot and Magnolia.  Very interesting.

Then we have the rumor of someone wanting a phonecall removed, combined with a timeline visit to CMB which is next to Digicel; and we can wonder if more dots are connected and more favors requested.

MO

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: January 25, 2008, 12:51:04 PM »

Aw, thanks!  I was starting to worry that I'd lost it.

I'm not convinced that CC turned early and am more "inclined" to believe he was on the other side from the start.

In the early days of (Battle at) RWV, a few of us were trying to determine some kind of timeline and whether or not the VDS compound was alerted.  We decided that someone had tipped them off, but were unsure exactly who did it.  I've leaned toward CC as the one.

It wasn't clear who went with whom until you read the "we were coming down" interview.  Claudio and Alberto had the information, and told Beth and Jug.  CC has a strange, cloudy timeline.  CC mentioned having been to the VDS house and was talking on the phone to the H/Ts about meeting at the Police Station.  He mentioned going "back" which indicates he had been there earlier.

When everyone converges at the Police Station, the group is delayed.  They are delayed again at the house.  They are taken on a chase to the Wyndham.  Can you smell orchestration, or maybe it is something you can feel?

If Eric Williams was the "major friend," CC was part of the orchestration....early.  He didn't turn; he was in position; he may be the tipster.

MO

I agree Slogger.

Charles Croes met with Beth at the gas station at midnight and then no one sees him again until he calls Beth to meet at the polis station in Noord. The beach where he says he paid some kid $100.00 to take him to van der Sloot's home is only 5 minutes from that area and maybe another 10 - 15 minutes to the vds home. So from 12:45 until 2:30 Charles Croes was at Paulus van der Sloots home - making plans - afterall he was the one who listened to the phone call with Beth.

Then two days later he makes his crypt post online.

Charles Croes owned Hugo Boss store - Paulus watch looks very much like a Hugo Boss watch.

Agree with you all and good afternoon.

IMO CC derailed the family and stalled for time right out of the gate.  Very possible he was actually at the SLOOT house during that missing time period. 

Would love to know more about the Mathews/Paulus/Vocking and Digicell connection.

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #806 on: January 25, 2008, 01:20:27 PM »

"Would love to know more about the Mathews/Paulus/Vocking and Digicell connection"

Afternoon, Helen!

I'd like to know more about it, too.  When was Mathews imprisoned, when did he lose his business, did he have to sign it over or was it taken?  When did CC get the business, and who are his partners?

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: January 25, 2008, 01:45:09 PM »

"Would love to know more about the Mathews/Paulus/Vocking and Digicell connection"

Afternoon, Helen!

I'd like to know more about it, too.  When was Mathews imprisoned, when did he lose his business, did he have to sign it over or was it taken?  When did CC get the business, and who are his partners?

I know that Hotshot has done lots of work on the Mathews story, as have others.  As for partners in Digicell franchise, perhaps we can research that.

Pesky conference call for me now.......... I'll BBL. 

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: January 25, 2008, 02:20:34 PM »

Quote from: Hotshot on December 14, 2007, 12:58:38 PMI do totally think that because Paulus helped King with Alex, that KING had to be there for Paulus.  When I talked to them about how much Paulus was involved with this "Alex" thing, they claimed it was deeper then what we all heard, or read.  Alex was co-owner of a few things on the Island with other "officials" that wanted to own all by themselves.  "Communications" was one of those businesses.  In order to do that, they had to RID Alex of those positions somehow, and they did just that.  Even if it meant they pissed him off to the point of going off like he did.  Now don't forget, he is a Saveneta person, and black to boot, so they looked down on him, even though he was Dutch.  The "KING" thing didn't happen until Alex was in solitaire confinement.  That is all why the Matthews wanted to contact the Holloway family, they wanted to explain to them the ways of corruption, and who, and how on the island.  They wanted to let them know that they are in for a long haul.  I have no doubt this was Kings payback for Paulus helping him, not a doubt in my mind.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: January 25, 2008, 02:25:46 PM »

Wonder if someone could track down Alev Matthews for a candid conversation as to how Aruba really works, especially in terms of the cell phone industry...Dana???

And who took over the cell phone industry in Aruba... a probable puppet of the government named... Charles Croes.

Whose side, then, would Charles Croes be on: ALE or NH?
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: January 25, 2008, 02:26:41 PM »

What does Charles Croes' resume look like before Digicell?? Anyone??
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: January 25, 2008, 03:13:19 PM »

I know that he was born in NYC and his parents live in Palm Beach County, FL
now.  The Croes name is a puzzler.  Makes me wonder if he changed his
name to fit the island as Michael Posner did.  I am not positive, but think
his partner in the phone business is Cuban.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: January 25, 2008, 03:14:09 PM »

So, they met with CC to get phones for the group....could explain why ALE always showed uo where they were searching (but later).

Did the call that went to Wm Morris (?) have caller ID?  Maybe Croes looked up the number, the person's name that rented the phone was retrieved....and that's how he found the Sloot house.  Did we ever get real confirmation about the kid he found on the beach?  Maybe William returned the call and actually had the number the call came from.  Maybe it was Sander or the Kalpos but they were trying to figure out the tall Dutch guy with them.....hmmmmm..just thinking out loud (or quietly).  
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: January 25, 2008, 03:14:56 PM »

I know that he was born in NYC and his parents live in Palm Beach County, FL
now.  The Croes name is a puzzler.  Makes me wonder if he changed his
name to fit the island as Michael Posner did.  I am not positive, but think
his partner in the phone business is Cuban.

Isn't his young wife, Cuban?? A dancer??
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: January 25, 2008, 03:29:58 PM »

Afternoon, Helen!

Matthews bid on and won the Digicell contract.  Aruba has a law(imagine that)
that you cannot have a business contract if you are convicted of a crime.
Remember....Paulus was in charge of contracts.  They provoked Mathews to
the crime.  Then striped him of his phone contract.  That is when Charles Croes got
the contract.....which they probably thought he would get in the bidding war.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: January 25, 2008, 03:31:27 PM »

Not to change the subject, but a good day for the Persistence:

Update: Fri 25-Jan 0950 hrs
The Persistence leaves the dock this morning at 0730 hrs. Working during mainly daylight hours has been a welcome change for the crew and good for moral. The seas and winds have not been as severe lately. The last two days saw excellent progress. More to come

Carry on!

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #816 on: January 25, 2008, 03:43:31 PM »

Good afternoon all- going one step back, beyond everyone needing a cell phone while on the island. What call is CC being asked to confirm? Why is any one at that point in time looking for cell phone company owners when you are missing from a bar with 3 strangers? Why is he the number one contact for missing persons on that  island? Lastly do they still use him for finding missing persons now?

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: January 25, 2008, 03:51:07 PM »

Good afternoon all- going one step back, beyond everyone needing a cell phone while on the island. What call is CC being asked to confirm? Why is any one at that point in time looking for cell phone company owners when you are missing from a bar with 3 strangers? Why is he the number one contact for missing persons on that  island? Lastly do they still use him for finding missing persons now?

Beth had a call on her cell that said something like: I don't know these people.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: January 25, 2008, 03:52:48 PM »

Hi Kiwi,
I listened to the interview on FOX again yesterday.  Did he not say that there was a phone call made to the US that they were trying to locate the origin of? I too would like to know why CC was the first point of contact, but he states that it was with regard to his ownership of the cell business and his ability to assist with a phone or number. Hmmmmmm. Anyone know what call he is talking about?  You think Greta asked him?

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: January 25, 2008, 03:54:06 PM »

Wonder if someone could track down Alev Matthews for a candid conversation as to how Aruba really works, especially in terms of the cell phone industry...Dana???

And who took over the cell phone industry in Aruba... a probable puppet of the government named... Charles Croes.

Whose side, then, would Charles Croes be on: ALE or NH?

It would be a good way to "sew" up an island with Croes owning the phones, etc., and Cromvroits owning the security, videos, etc.  No secrets would be safe.  Everyone would be subject to blackmail.  The hotels and motels would draw many everywhere who would be "cheating" one way or the other and it would be filmed, and recorded, and phone calls would give information needed everywhere there and whereever the phone calls went to or came from.  Vanderstratten owning the PD movements, etc., and Palus issuing business permits and later planning to become a judge like his buddies Smid and Wit.  Nothing could move anwhere without their knowing or being able to block the efforts.  They all need to be tried for treason of that country.  Posner at the hotels would enable them to carry out their affairs unabated.  Strange world we live in.
        Jack Blue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.