April 30, 2024, 01:26:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 - 1/25/08  (Read 276480 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: January 25, 2008, 05:50:05 PM »

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: January 25, 2008, 05:51:53 PM »

What I'm looking for is very specific. Did Eric Williams suggest calling CC because of a discussion of phone messages started by Natalee's parents? Or did he just think to check phone records for the whole island that night randomly? This does make a difference in determining possible friend or foe.

I speculate that the following dialogue between Greta Van Susteren and Charles Croes implies that ... Charles Croes was called by Eric Williams regarding one specific issue.

Beth' words in LOVING NATALEE convinces me that Eric Williams was that "major friend" who Charles Croes is referring to.

Janet

Charles Croes
On the Record w/ Greta
June 30, 2005

CHARLES CROES, TALKED TO DUTCH SUSPECT: A major friend of mine called me up. He was working with Natalee's mom to help them find Natalee.

VAN SUSTEREN: Why would he call you? What is your occupation that would be a reason he would call you?

C. CROES: Well, I have a sail (cell) rental company. And there was apparently a phone call made. And he was calling me betting or hoping that the phone call was made from one of our phones, and so that's why he called me.

VAN SUSTEREN: About what time did he call you?

C. CROES: He called me at 11:30.

VAN SUSTEREN: What did he say to you?

C. CROES: He told me that he needed my help. And I asked him what it was about. And he told me that it had to do something with a cell phone. And I didn't relate it to anything but work at that point.

<snipped>

C. CROES: ... And then he said, "There is a possibility that a phone call was made using one of our phones." And I said, "OK." And he said, "It's very, very important."  I said, "Fine," and I asked him to go into further details, and he did. And then I made arrangements to go see him.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161233,00.html

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 42
Making their way inside the bar the men dodge a couple of fistfights and dope-smoking patrons to try to find someone with information.  They don't learn anything, so we all load up again and drive to a nearby gas station, where the DEA agent wants to introduce us to someone associated with the island cell-phone company to help us get phones and set up communications among our group.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: January 25, 2008, 06:01:49 PM »

In yesterdays Solo Di Pueblo:

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #843 on: January 25, 2008, 06:04:14 PM »

Janet,

I've read your information more than once and yes, you speculate clearly why Williams can be the 'major' friend...(I used 'important' earlier = WRONG)....I just got caught up in some of the other posts and had a senior moment.   

Hope Magnolia doesn't get too dizzy rolling her eyes....I'll be still for a bit.  Wink

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: January 25, 2008, 06:09:23 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU.  I think this is saying Hans Mos does not consider Renfro a suspect in the case:

Glenda wrote:

Hans Mos confirms Julia is not Interesting!

I would totally agree on that statement.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: January 25, 2008, 06:13:44 PM »

Janet,

I've read your information more than once and yes, you speculate clearly why Williams can be the 'major' friend...(I used 'important' earlier = WRONG)....I just got caught up in some of the other posts and had a senior moment.   

Hope Magnolia doesn't get too dizzy rolling her eyes....I'll be still for a bit.  Wink

If anybody is making anybody dizzy ... it is probably me.  Story of my life.   

I hope all the Monkeys are having a good day.  Another georgous crisp day in my neck of the woods.  The temperature is hovering around freezing but ... not a cloud in the sky.  The sun is so uplifting.  All is right with my world.   

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: January 25, 2008, 06:15:04 PM »

Janet,

Magnolia stays dizzy!
I swear I remember Charles Croes saying that he listened to the message on the
cell phone four or five times at the gas station.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: January 25, 2008, 06:23:19 PM »

Janet,

Magnolia stays dizzy!

Magnolia ... you remember correctly.  I am so frustrated that I never saved that entire interview.  That dialogue between Greta and Charles Croes occurred long before the trolls referred to me as roboposter and ... Tamikosbum.

At that time ... I trusted that somehow ... in spite of obvious conflicts of interest ... that media attention dictated that it would be just a matter of time until justice would prevail for Natalee Holloway.  I was so wrong.

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: January 25, 2008, 06:23:49 PM »

In yesterdays Solo Di Pueblo:

Goofy looking people!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: January 25, 2008, 06:24:04 PM »

Have you been reading the Shango thread??   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: January 25, 2008, 06:24:57 PM »

Janet,

Magnolia stays dizzy!
Sorry to hit and run...Monday I should have some information to share  on Eric Williams,  Charles Croes and the Hottie poster....Good Weekend to all!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: January 25, 2008, 06:26:26 PM »

Janet,

Magnolia stays dizzy!
Sorry to hit and run...Monday I should have some information to share  on Eric Williams,  Charles Croes and the Hottie poster....Good Weekend to all!

COME BACK!!!!

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: January 25, 2008, 06:26:51 PM »

Janet,

Magnolia stays dizzy!

I remember his listening 4-5 times but don't remember where (?gas station?).
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: January 25, 2008, 06:26:54 PM »

HOOTIE psoter...not Hottie! Sorry!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: January 25, 2008, 06:30:17 PM »

Have you been reading the Shango thread??   

I have and I had to leave.....I got really confused there.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: January 25, 2008, 06:33:15 PM »

If Beth says it ... it must be so.

Janet

+++++++++

Transcript: Debbie/BFN

The Birmingham Meeting
BFN
October 28, 2006

Questions and Answers

20. The "Call me Hootie" poster... what is the explanation of that?

BETH:  This poster is the first that was distributed in Aruba. The Kidnapped posters that were made up to be put up were not allowed to be used. The Call me Hootie poster idea came from Julia Renfro.

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #856 on: January 25, 2008, 06:35:22 PM »

Janet,

Magnolia stays dizzy!

I remember his listening 4-5 times but don't remember where (?gas station?).

FWIW, I, too, remember him saying this....and I believe it was at the gas station.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: January 25, 2008, 06:37:01 PM »

If Beth says it ... it must be so.

Janet

+++++++++

Transcript: Debbie/BFN

The Birmingham Meeting
BFN
October 28, 2006

Questions and Answers

20. The "Call me Hootie" poster... what is the explanation of that?

BETH:  This poster is the first that was distributed in Aruba. The Kidnapped posters that were made up to be put up were not allowed to be used. The Call me Hootie poster idea came from Julia Renfro.

And have Julia's cell number on them.  Beth did not have an Aruban number to put
on the posters when she left Birmingham.  Could not have brought them with her.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: January 25, 2008, 06:38:36 PM »

Janet,

Magnolia stays dizzy!

COME BACK!!!!

We sent a list of questions to Jug about CC, DEA agent and the poster and whose telephone number was on it. He said he will work on them over the weekend for us. Should have some firm info on Monday.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: January 25, 2008, 06:45:17 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU.  I think this is saying Hans Mos does not consider Renfro a suspect in the case:

Glenda wrote:

Hans Mos confirms Julia is not Interesting!

I would totally agree on that statement.

roflmfao, and most people would agree with you that we agree on that.
dennisintn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.