April 30, 2024, 03:16:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 - 1/25/08  (Read 276331 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: January 25, 2008, 08:21:54 PM »

Yapperz - yeah, we laughed pretty hard the first time we saw it.  Nice look when you are getting your photo taken with a high powered American attorney, huh? 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: January 25, 2008, 08:21:58 PM »

Nancy Grace Stacy Peterson...
Body parts found in river near a blue container ... ???

Edited to Add

so sad for her children

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: January 25, 2008, 08:23:57 PM »

I am going to post this again because I think sometimes I am on ignore or something.  You talk about  Charles Croes and his major friend.

Here is a link that was originally posted by someone else and then I reposted it but no response . It tells you who the major friend is. If you actually take the time to read it you will also notice there is also a couple of post by Charles himself. The last being in December 2007. So really only a few weeks ago. I am not defending Charles I am just trying to keep us from spreading false rumors.

http://justrepublic.wordpress.com/2006/05/18/charles-croes-how-did-he-know/

Hey Sam ... I also feel ignored most of the time.   

However ... I just stay focused on my quest ... Justice for Natalee Holloway.

Sam ... who is the source of this article?  Has Jug/Ruffner confirm the relationship with Charles Croes?

The reason that i question the credibility of the words in this article is because ... Beth implied in LOVING NATALEE that ... after the group (including Ruffner) checked out Carlos 'n Charlies at 1:30 am ... it was Eric Williams who stated to her that he wanted her to introduce her to Charles Croes ... Ruffner was never mentioned although he was one of the group.

Janet

++++++++++

It was clear from the start, the Aruba Government, did not take Natalee’s disappearance seriously. Natalee’s family initially thought, she was being gang raped and passed among the drug houses on Aruba. By Beth’s own admission she thought this would be over in a few days and believed Natalee would come home alive. On a personal note, it was in the first days that I was almost certain Natalee was dead. No more, ever since mid-June, I have been convinced she will come home alive and as I type this, still think that she will. Although, it is clear Natalee’s family has abandon any thoughts of that.

So, with Natalee’s family thinking it would be resolved in a few days and the government playing with its thumbs. To a certain degree I think the delay is related to what I now term as “Aruba Grander Illusion Syndrome or AGIS.” It is best illustrated that by the denial of crime on the island, the callous attitude towards Natalee, her family and now Oduber’s statement that there is no poverty on Aruba. Clearly, Arubans do not exist in a state of reality, but that of a fantasy world.

Having said that there is one man, who knew it, was serious beyond what her family did and the Aruba government did. Who? Charles Croes! Reading the Aruba boards and seeing how they describe him, before and after Natalee it is apparent that he is one of the island busy bodies. Not only is he a businessman, but he also seems to have a pattern of involving himself in many aspects of the community and comes off as a know-it-all. We know that he was among the first, to meet with Beth and her group upon their arrival. Charles Croes is a friend to G. Ruffner Page who is Jug’s boss and daughter was among Natalee’s group.

LOVING NATALE
Beth Holloway

Page 31

The decision is made.  Jug, Jodi, and two fathers of other girls who were on the trip, Mat and Ruffner, will go with me.  Waiting to go to the airport is the longest hour of my life.

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 42

Making their way inside the bar the men dodge a couple of fistfights and dope-smoking patrons to try to find someone with information. They don't learn anything, so we all load up again and drive to a nearby gas station, where the DEA agent wants to introduce us to someone associated with the island cell-phone company to help us get phones and set up communications among our group.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: January 25, 2008, 08:25:24 PM »

Edited to Add

That detective is something else. His days are numbered so I don't blame him for trying to enjoy them. May he have a painful going away party and a very hot seat for eternity. His poor children are being mutated emotionally by having to remain intact as his family.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: January 25, 2008, 08:30:06 PM »

This case has went on so long and so I have forgotten lots of the old info.
I have no links or proof but my memory tells me that one of Natalee's classmates had a voice mail on his phone that was discovered while they were in the air on the way back to Aruba. Rumor had it the voice sounded like it could have been Natalee's saying something to the affect "I do not know these people" Another voice said " Are you calling home?" and then silence , seems like there also was another strange sound heard. Maybe a monkey.

I have always thought this was the reason Page called Charles Croes asking for his help. JMHO

Sam

Sam....that is exactly how I remember it and the exact message.

I think it turned out to be someone from Florida who had gotten a wrong number.

Yes Magnolia in a pigs eye. I do not believe it for a minute. I think this was already the start of the cover up. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: January 25, 2008, 08:30:23 PM »

I am going to post this again because I think sometimes I am on ignore or something.  You talk about  Charles Croes and his major friend.

Here is a link that was originally posted by someone else and then I reposted it but no response . It tells you who the major friend is. If you actually take the time to read it you will also notice there is also a couple of post by Charles himself. The last being in December 2007. So really only a few weeks ago. I am not defending Charles I am just trying to keep us from spreading false rumors.

Sam ... who is the source of this article?  Has Jug/Ruffner confirm the relationship with Charles Croes?

The reason that i question the credibility of the words in this article is because ... Beth implied in LOVING NATALEE that ... after the group (including Ruffner) checked out Carlos 'n Charlies at 1:30 am ... it was Eric Williams who stated to her that he wanted her to introduce her to Charles Croes ... Ruffner was never mentioned although he was one of the group.

Janet

++++++++++

It was clear from the start, the Aruba Government, did not take Natalee’s disappearance seriously. Natalee’s family initially thought, she was being gang raped and passed among the drug houses on Aruba. By Beth’s own admission she thought this would be over in a few days and believed Natalee would come home alive. On a personal note, it was in the first days that I was almost certain Natalee was dead. No more, ever since mid-June, I have been convinced she will come home alive and as I type this, still think that she will. Although, it is clear Natalee’s family has abandon any thoughts of that.

So, with Natalee’s family thinking it would be resolved in a few days and the government playing with its thumbs. To a certain degree I think the delay is related to what I now term as “Aruba Grander Illusion Syndrome or AGIS.” It is best illustrated that by the denial of crime on the island, the callous attitude towards Natalee, her family and now Oduber’s statement that there is no poverty on Aruba. Clearly, Arubans do not exist in a state of reality, but that of a fantasy world.

Having said that there is one man, who knew it, was serious beyond what her family did and the Aruba government did. Who? Charles Croes! Reading the Aruba boards and seeing how they describe him, before and after Natalee it is apparent that he is one of the island busy bodies. Not only is he a businessman, but he also seems to have a pattern of involving himself in many aspects of the community and comes off as a know-it-all. We know that he was among the first, to meet with Beth and her group upon their arrival. Charles Croes is a friend to G. Ruffner Page who is Jug’s boss and daughter was among Natalee’s group.

LOVING NATALE
Beth Holloway

Page 31

The decision is made.  Jug, Jodi, and two fathers of other girls who were on the trip, Mat and Ruffner, will go with me.  Waiting to go to the airport is the longest hour of my life.

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 42

Making their way inside the bar the men dodge a couple of fistfights and dope-smoking patrons to try to find someone with information. They don't learn anything, so we all load up again and drive to a nearby gas station, where the DEA agent wants to introduce us to someone associated with the island cell-phone company to help us get phones and set up communications among our group.

Janet.....Charles Croes responded to that article to defend himself a couple of times
and did not dispute the fact that Ruffner Page was his friend who contacted him.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: January 25, 2008, 08:30:45 PM »

Edited to Add

so sad for her children

O/T

According to Greta's blog they don't think it's Stacy Peterson.  Will know more tomorrow.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: January 25, 2008, 08:31:13 PM »

This case has went on so long and so I have forgotten lots of the old info.
I have no links or proof but my memory tells me that one of Natalee's classmates had a voice mail on his phone that was discovered while they were in the air on the way back to Aruba. Rumor had it the voice sounded like it could have been Natalee's saying something to the affect "I do not know these people" Another voice said " Are you calling home?" and then silence , seems like there also was another strange sound heard. Maybe a monkey.

I have always thought this was the reason Page called Charles Croes asking for his help. JMH

Sam,  I recall the same thing.  Exactly.

Yaps, loved the photo!  Talk about a dysfunctional family.  lol
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: January 25, 2008, 08:34:48 PM »

Klaas, do you know who wrote that Just Republic thing?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: January 25, 2008, 08:39:22 PM »

Janet

++++++++++

LOVING NATALE
Beth Holloway

Page 31

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 42

Janet.....Charles Croes responded to that article to defend himself a couple of times
and did not dispute the fact that Ruffner Page was his friend who contacted him.

Magnolia ... was there any confirmation.

Considering Beth's words in LOVING NATALEE ....

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: January 25, 2008, 08:40:16 PM »

Janet, thanks you for looking that up in Beth's book. Since Charles Croes did not correct the author on justrepublic  I took it for granted this may be the way it was..

Someone asked who the author of that site is and this is all I could find. I do know the article was signed MR.Justice

The Just Republic
Theme: Andreas04 by Andreas Viklund. Blog at WordPress.com.
About

It is my goal to provoke thought and to challenge the conventional wisdom of all things. Because something is does not mean it should remain. It is our duty, as human beings, to discover the objective truth. We must do that by questioning and then questioning again.  Once we have discovered the truth, we must act upon the truth with the justice we are duty bound to give. Justice is giving what is owed nothing more and nothing less.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: January 25, 2008, 08:42:17 PM »

Edited to Add

so sad for her children

O/T

According to Greta's blog they don't think it's Stacy Peterson.  Will know more tomorrow.

Klaas ... I will have to check out the Stacy Peterson case thread  but ... was there not mention on the news that his brother confessed at one point to helping Drew move a blue container from the home?  Maybe ... I am confusing the many missing person cases.

Janet

_____

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: January 25, 2008, 08:43:11 PM »

Janet, thanks you for looking that up in Beth's book. Since Charles Croes did not correct the author on justrepublic  I took it for granted this may be the way it was..

Someone asked who the author of that site is and this is all I could find. I do know the article was signed MR.Justice

The Just Republic
About

It is my goal to provoke thought and to challenge the conventional wisdom of all things. Because something is does not mean it should remain. It is our duty, as human beings, to discover the objective truth. We must do that by questioning and then questioning again.  Once we have discovered the truth, we must act upon the truth with the justice we are duty bound to give. Justice is giving what is owed nothing more and nothing less.

could be he was trying to distance himself from the DEA guy too. We just don't know for sure yet.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: January 25, 2008, 08:44:03 PM »

The Just Republic
About

Sam ... thank you.

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: January 25, 2008, 08:46:13 PM »

Janet,
No confirmation....but no denial.  He was quick to deny everything
else.  Maybe he was so busy denying other things that he skipped
over the Ruffner Page thing.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #915 on: January 25, 2008, 08:50:01 PM »

Beth said in her book that the DEA agent contacted Charles Croes that night...so does that mean that CC was waiting to be called because he had been contacted by Ruffner Page before Beth arrived? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: January 25, 2008, 08:54:50 PM »

I've been playing with a new software toy 

{{I just wanted to test it, lol}}

NOTE:  YOU CAN TURN IT OFF WITH THE LITTLE TINY BLUE BUTTON ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT.  THE FIRST BUTTON.  I WILL DELETE IN A FEW MINUTES ANYWAY

« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 08:59:47 PM by klaasend » Logged
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: January 25, 2008, 08:56:48 PM »

wow!! is that why Dana came on...scared me to death!!! lol
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 08:58:24 PM by klaasend » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: January 25, 2008, 08:57:50 PM »

WOW! Thats pretty cool..Klaas! 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: January 25, 2008, 08:58:04 PM »

Neat, but it won't quit!!!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 08:58:51 PM by klaasend » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.