April 30, 2024, 07:25:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 - 1/25/08  (Read 276410 times)
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: January 25, 2008, 08:58:51 PM »

Janet,
No confirmation....but no denial.  He was quick to deny everything
else.  Maybe he was so busy denying other things that he skipped
over the Ruffner Page thing.

There is always the possibility he deliberately did not respond to that particular thing. Who knows any more?

Last fall when Beth's book first was released I called around trying to get it. On the way to Texas for a wedding I made hubby stop at a couple of Wall mart and go in to look for it. We finally found it at a borders.Expensive. I read it on the drive. While we were in Texas we went to visit Hubby's sis and she was recuperating from an illness so I gave her my book. She and I had discussed the case soon after it happened. We shared similar thoughts.. I do not regret giving her the book , I just wish I had bought myself a new one.

Many times I have wanted to look something up.

Just a swinging with the tribe
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: January 25, 2008, 08:59:26 PM »

I've been playing with a new software toy 

wow!! is that why Dana came on...scared me to death!!! lol

I can't get it to turn off???!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: January 25, 2008, 09:00:21 PM »

Beth said in her book that the DEA agent contacted Charles Croes that night...so does that mean that CC was waiting to be called because he had been contacted by Ruffner Page before Beth arrived? 

Lala'sMom ... I believe the implication of the following quote is that Eric Williams must have contacted Charles Croes.  However ... I have must have missed in LOVING NATALEE where Beth stated that Eric Williams contacted Charles Croes.

... and I thought I had that book memorized.   

My daughter-in-law promised that she would have that book typed into a file on my desktop as a Christmas present.  It never happened.    With the search engine ...

Lala's Mom ... could you please direct me to the page.

Thank you.

Janet

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 42

Making their way inside the bar the men dodge a couple of fistfights and dope-smoking patrons to try to find someone with information. They don't learn anything, so we all load up again and drive to a nearby gas station, where the DEA agent wants to introduce us to someone associated with the island cell-phone company to help us get phones and set up communications among our group.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: January 25, 2008, 09:01:21 PM »

I deleted it so it should be OFF for everyone now.  There are tiny control buttons on the bottom right that you can turn it off with.  It's not meant to be in a message but I wanted to see if I could get it to work, and it did!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: January 25, 2008, 09:03:57 PM »

Scared me too....dog started barking.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: January 25, 2008, 09:06:20 PM »

Scared me too....dog started barking.

lol too cool Klaas.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: January 25, 2008, 09:07:09 PM »

i simply had to mute it
i dont have any little buttons on the bottom right

it was good the first 14 times i heard it THEN i had to mute it....
because it kept repeating itself

we still love you Dana but i had to put a fork in you temporarily 

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: January 25, 2008, 09:10:07 PM »

i simply had to mute it

roflmao

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: January 25, 2008, 09:12:35 PM »

i simply had to mute it

roflmao

heheheeheheheh

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: January 25, 2008, 09:14:29 PM »

I posted it in a thread by itself.  There are tiny buttons, you really have to look.  They are there.  It's not meant to post in a message it's meant as a flash movie for a website, lol 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: January 25, 2008, 09:16:11 PM »

Janet,
No confirmation....but no denial.  He was quick to deny everything
else.  Maybe he was so busy denying other things that he skipped
over the Ruffner Page thing.

There is always the possibility he deliberately did not respond to that particular thing. Who knows any more?

Last fall when Beth's book first was released I called around trying to get it. On the way to Texas for a wedding I made hubby stop at a couple of Wall mart and go in to look for it. We finally found it at a borders.Expensive. I read it on the drive. While we were in Texas we went to visit Hubby's sis and she was recuperating from an illness so I gave her my book. She and I had discussed the case soon after it happened. We shared similar thoughts.. I do not regret giving her the book , I just wish I had bought myself a new one.

Many times I have wanted to look something up.

Sam ... you have to purchase another copy ... ASAP!!

LOVING NATALEE is my bible of the Natalee Holloway case.  If Beth says it ... I believe it ... case closed!!

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #931 on: January 25, 2008, 09:16:43 PM »

i simply had to mute it

roflmao

I never heard or saw anything, dadgummit!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #932 on: January 25, 2008, 09:17:17 PM »

Beth said in her book that the DEA agent contacted Charles Croes that night...so does that mean that CC was waiting to be called because he had been contacted by Ruffner Page before Beth arrived? 

Lala'sMom ... I believe the implication of the following quote is that Eric Williams must have contacted Charles Croes.  However ... I have must have missed in LOVING NATALEE where Beth stated that Eric Williams contacted Charles Croes.

My daughter-in-law promised that she would have that book typed into a file on my desktop as a Christmas present.  It never happened.    With the search engine ...

Thank you.

Janet

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 42
Making their way inside the bar the men dodge a couple of fistfights and dope-smoking patrons to try to find someone with information. They don't learn anything, so we all load up again and drive to a nearby gas station, where the DEA agent wants to introduce us to someone associated with the island cell-phone company to help us get phones and set up communications among our group.

Is this not the time when DEA agent contacts CC?  This is what I am talking about.  How else would the DEA agent know where to meet CC if they had not communicated at some point?  Guess, I am reading it wrong.  Who told the DEA agent that CC was at the gas station?  Sorry, I will slink back to my corner and shut up now.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: January 25, 2008, 09:20:11 PM »

i simply had to mute it

roflmao

Texasmom - I put it in a thread by itself because it's too hard to figure out how to turn it off and it plays over and over and over, lol

Here it is:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2538.0
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: January 25, 2008, 09:20:35 PM »

I posted it in a thread by itself.  There are tiny buttons, you really have to look.  They are there.  It's not meant to post in a message it's meant as a flash movie for a website, lol 

i cant see em 

- A Horse's Tale
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: January 25, 2008, 09:20:38 PM »

I made a huge mistake. I went to the Shango thread to read a little. Scary. I used to love that stuff.

Going to call it quits for the night. Have a good one Monkeys.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: January 25, 2008, 09:21:43 PM »

Thank you.

Janet

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 42

Is this not the time when DEA agent contacts CC?  This is what I am talking about.  How else would the DEA agent know where to meet CC if they had not communicated at some point?  Guess, I am reading it wrong.  Who told the DEA agent that CC was at the gas station?  Sorry, I will slink back to my corner and shut up now.

Lala's Mom ... I did not mean to offend.  I just thought I had missed something and I thought you could assist me in my research.

I apologize.

Janet

_____

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: January 25, 2008, 09:22:32 PM »

i simply had to mute it

roflmao

it was very good...

the first 14 times.......

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: January 25, 2008, 09:22:58 PM »

I made a huge mistake. I went to the Shango thread to read a little. Scary. I used to love that stuff.

Going to call it quits for the night. Have a good one Monkeys.

Nite Sam
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: January 25, 2008, 09:26:48 PM »

i simply had to mute it

roflmao

it was very good...

the first 14 times.......

you are a hoot as usual tonight Robots!!! I am organizing my office...thanks for keeping me company guys and gals!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.