April 30, 2024, 11:28:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 - 1/25/08  (Read 276463 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: January 23, 2008, 01:32:38 PM »

I'm sure that if and when there is news from the Persistence search, Kyle will tell us.

I know Mommy but ... but ... I got so excited when I saw oceanexploration.

Yeah, Wally, I know exactly what you mean! And Idstlou/Eddie feels the same way! Where's Lumpy? 

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #421 on: January 23, 2008, 01:36:59 PM »

He's back!!!!

Kyle? We all are more inspired and grateful for what you and the crew are doing than we can possibly express! No matter what, your efforts have already been a shining light in all the darkness that has plagued this case. There is some indication on other, less reliable sites that you have found something. Is there any truth to it?
downloadingdaddy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #422 on: January 23, 2008, 01:40:17 PM »

heres the latest entry from kyle;

XIII. Stay the Course

Update:
Wed 23-Jan 1415hrs
The Persistence left the dock at 0700 hrs headed for the survey area. The winch is fixed, skies are clear, and the seas are calmer. The new crew are settled in and getting used the work flow.
More later
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: January 23, 2008, 01:40:55 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

I've been traveling for a few days, but see that you all have been working really hard while I was gone.  Seems that the latest ARUBA PR SCAM blew up in their face.  EXCELLENT!  BYE-RUBA is one skanky place!  As well, I see that the Persistence team has been making heroic efforts daily.  I'm glad to be back and "tuned in" for news.

Going back to catch up, but wanted to stop in and say HI!  Keep up the great work, you amazing monkeys!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: January 23, 2008, 01:41:19 PM »

He's back!!!!

Kyle? We all are more inspired and grateful for what you and the crew are doing than we can possibly express! No matter what, your efforts have already been a shining light in all the darkness that has plagued this case. There is some indication on other, less reliable sites that you have found something. Is there any truth to it?

We are always praying for you and the Crew Kyle!!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #425 on: January 23, 2008, 01:44:05 PM »

XIII. Stay the Course

Update:
Wed 23-Jan 1415hrs
The Persistence left the dock at 0700 hrs headed for the survey area. The winch is fixed, skies are clear, and the seas are calmer. The new crew are settled in and getting used the work flow.
More later

Thanks, dad! Can anyone figure out how many hours ago that was posted?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: January 23, 2008, 01:44:36 PM »

I assume that the request from the Aruban Minister of Justice to the Prosecutor to investigate Natalee's family ... was refused.  I hope Hands Mos does not wear pants with pockets.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++

Amigoe
January 17, 2008

Croes is of the opinion that now that the case against the suspects Joran and the brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe has brought no results, the Public Prosecution must also consider other scenarios. Castillo and Young’s findings must therefore be seriously investigated, said the minister. “After Beth has been in Oprah’s program, it will be good to tell the other side of the story.” Oprah Winfrey has spent some time on the Holiday-matter in her show yesterday.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amigoe.com%2Fartman%2Fpublish%2Fartikel_38773.php
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2527.msg329756#msg329756
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_38773.php

Dan Young and Kelly Castillo never solved a case in the U.S.
DIARIO Aruba
01/23/2008

ORANJESTAD(AAN): The two Americans, Dan Young and Kelly Castillo do not count with any sort of credibility in Aruba and even less in the U.S.

American authorities were in contact with the investigative team some time ago and in the end it was concluded that these two persons do not have any sort of credibility.

In the U.S., according to American authorities, they were never able to contribute to solving any case.

In Aruba, they want to come and take people in, with the support of minister Rudy Croes, but the Public Ministry threw them off the table some time ago.

DIARIO was certainly not supporting their story and it was the Ministry of Justice who was propagandizing the two spiritual mediums.

Even sadder is that of the information that the two mediums gave in Aruba, none of it was true because at the moment that they made certain statements, the investigative team worked on it again. When they saw that nothing came of it, they contacted American authorities who confirmed that these two people speak a lot but say nothing.

This was also the reason that according to chief prosecutor Hans Mos, the Public Ministry didn’t pay much attention to the arrival of these two people again in Aruba.

[translated by Getagrip]

// posted by Getagrip @ 1/23/2008 11:06:00 AM
http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2008/01/dan-young-and-kelly-castillo-never.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
downloadingdaddy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #427 on: January 23, 2008, 01:47:20 PM »

XIII. Stay the Course

Update:
Wed 23-Jan 1415hrs
More later

It was posted about 40 minutes ago.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #428 on: January 23, 2008, 01:51:01 PM »

XIII. Stay the Course

Update:
Wed 23-Jan 1415hrs
More later

It was posted about 40 minutes ago.

Thanks. Hmmmmmmm............

Monkeys to Kyle...............come in Kyle?
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #429 on: January 23, 2008, 01:53:11 PM »

Greetings,

We're not phased by these rumors and won't comment about what we may have or may not have found at this time.  Please be patient as we have been patient.  I will post an update on the Persistence's blog when I am able.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: January 23, 2008, 01:57:06 PM »

Kyle - thanks!

Like I said before, best to disregard what MF is posting these days.  MF = FOS lately and I question his/her motives.  Same goes for Glenda/Renfro.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #431 on: January 23, 2008, 01:57:11 PM »

Notice Kyle did call them "rumors"

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
crazybabyborg
« Reply #432 on: January 23, 2008, 01:57:37 PM »

Greetings,

We're not phased by these rumors and won't comment about what we may have or may not have found at this time.  Please be patient as we have been patient.  I will post an update on the Persistence's blog when I am able.

Thank you so much for the post! That's all I needed to hear, and would again just say thank you so very much for all the effort! You have a real fan club here, and we hang on every word you post! Yes, we'll try to be patient.

BTW, could you considerate it a term of endearment if we called you "Ward"?
(just kidding)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: January 23, 2008, 01:58:02 PM »

Greetings,

Thanks Kyle!!!
We'll be watching and praying!!!!

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: January 23, 2008, 01:58:45 PM »

Quite a while back that had a false alarm I believe. I wonder if news of this one is just getting out or is this a new one?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: January 23, 2008, 02:00:43 PM »

CBB - check your messages when you get a chance 
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: January 23, 2008, 02:04:37 PM »

I'm sure that if and when there is news from the Persistence search, Kyle will tell us.

If it's true and Kyle can't tell us yet, perhaps he can have somebody look into the leak in ALE.
They already know who is BSing the Island, they are on it!  And its who we think it is, yes.  Julia, go mind your own fricken business for once will you.......... And I am sure if anything is to be found or recovered we will here it from the crew "Kyle".  If it is being tested, no-one will know the results for days at least, so rest the fingers, and mousies, and go to meetings. 

If true=days
If not true=years

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: January 23, 2008, 02:06:02 PM »

If it's true and Kyle can't tell us yet, perhaps he can have somebody look into the leak in ALE.
They already know who is BSing the Island, they are on it!  And its who we think it is, yes.  Julia, go mind your own fricken business for once will you.......... And I am sure if anything is to be found or recovered we will here it from the crew "Kyle".  If it is being tested, no-one will know the results for days at least, so rest the fingers, and mousies, and go to meetings. 

If true=days
If not true=years

You tell her Hotshot!!!!

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: January 23, 2008, 02:07:15 PM »

You tell her Hotshot!!!!

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #439 on: January 23, 2008, 02:09:59 PM »

CBB - check your messages when you get a chance 

Got them through e-mail, Klaas, just now. My messages aren't working properly. It shows 2 in the inbox, but the last one I have when I pull it up is the photoshop one. I got it though! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.