April 27, 2024, 02:19:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 - 1/25/08  (Read 275808 times)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: January 25, 2008, 06:50:00 PM »

Janet,

I've read your information more than once and yes, you speculate clearly why Williams can be the 'major' friend...(I used 'important' earlier = WRONG)....I just got caught up in some of the other posts and had a senior moment.   

Hope Magnolia doesn't get too dizzy rolling her eyes....I'll be still for a bit.  Wink

Magnolia stays dizzy!
I swear I remember Charles Croes saying that he listened to the message on the
cell phone four or five times at the gas station.

I thought I heard or read that somewhere as well. Is the message the message that was sent in the AM that was the end of the Saturday night or the beginning of Sunday? There was 1 phone call made that originally was thought to be significant because of the date only it was actually from the night before. The phone call was to a boy in Birmingham and she might have left a message for the boy, but it was not the night of the incident but the night before.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: January 25, 2008, 06:57:19 PM »

Janet,

I've read your information more than once and yes, you speculate clearly why Williams can be the 'major' friend...(I used 'important' earlier = WRONG)....I just got caught up in some of the other posts and had a senior moment.   

Hope Magnolia doesn't get too dizzy rolling her eyes....I'll be still for a bit.  Wink

Magnolia stays dizzy!

I thought I heard or read that somewhere as well. Is the message the message that was sent in the AM that was the end of the Saturday night or the beginning of Sunday? There was 1 phone call made that originally was thought to be significant because of the date only it was actually from the night before. The phone call was to a boy in Birmingham and she might have left a message for the boy, but it was not the night of the incident but the night before.

feeling invisible again...but if anyone can see me, this was on our list of questions. Hopefully will know this on Monday.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: January 25, 2008, 07:00:00 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU.  I think this is saying Hans Mos does not consider Renfro a suspect in the case:

Glenda wrote:

Hans Mos confirms Julia is not Interesting!

I would totally agree on that statement.

The following statement from Hans Mos defending Julia Renfro also ... suggests that nothing has changed since his December 20, 2007 media release.  I wish Hans Mos would release an official media statement ... an official media statement which confirms that he is not bowing to Rudy Croes' request to investigate the Mother and Stepfather of Natalee Holloway on the so-called findings of Castillo and Young.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++++

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2532.msg331115#msg331115

Magnolia:

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 -
« Reply #257 on: January 22, 2008, 01:16:08 PM »

This was posted by MF at RU in Dutch:

Babel Fish Translation

In English:
Characteristic: 073/2008 Very dear Ms, As a result of several recent press publication in relation to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, itself accustomed Ms Julia Renfro, has present to me you, however, confessed. On the basis of very exhaustive police force research I can communicate you that Ms Renfro has been never commented as a verdachte in this research and until now reason also absolutely no has been that to do, on the contrary. Police force and judicial authorities, after exhaustive research, has not proven to be of only involvement of Ms Renfro, anyhow, at the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Every suggestion in another direction does not rely on facts. It seemed me correctly you communicate this. I should indicate with respect to, however, on fact-based conclusions of Public Prosecution Service on the text of my press conference as given on 20 December 2008. Yours sincerely, Mr. H. F. mos chief public prosecutor

+++++++++++++

Natalee Holloway Case Dismissed
By NBC 13 Staff
From a press release by the Aruban Public Prosecutor’s Office:

The office notified the three suspects in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, 24 year old D.S.K., his brother, 21 year old S.S.K., and 20 year old J.v.d. S., that no charges will be brought against them.

At the same time the American lawyer of the parents of Natalee Holloway was informed by telephone and fax about this decision.

Based on a lengthy and extensive supplementary investigation, executed by a mixed team of Dutch and Aruban detectives, the three suspects were re-arrested by the end of November. These arrests were based on new evidence that was gathered during the investigation of the past eight months. Although a judge shared the Public Prosecutor’s decision that sufficient new evidence was produced to justify the re-arrest of the suspects and keep them in custody. The period of custody did not bring the final breakthrough in this investigation. All three suspects claimed their right not to give any statement at all. Finally, in an appeal of the Public Prosecutor against the early release of the two brothers K., the Court of Appeal ruled that the investigation did not show sufficient evidence to conclude that Natalee Holloway had died due to a violent crime. It were exactly these kinds of crimes the Public Prosecutor held against the three suspects.

Since the release of all three suspects the Public Prosecutor’s Office has diligently considered and weighed all available evidence. It came to the opinion that the investigation did not bring about sufficient evidence to convince a Court of law that a crime of violence against Natalee Holloway has been committed, nor that her death has been caused by involuntary actions by either of the suspects. Neither was sufficient evidence gathered for sexual abuse. The Public Prosecutor’s Office expects that if this case would be tried in court it would lead to an acquittal of all three suspects on these various charges. Given that expectation the Public Prosecutor could no longer press charges against all three. It is contrary to the professional conduct to prosecute someone if the prosecutor himself expects an acquittal.

Although the Public Prosecutor’s Office did see and still sees possibilities to prove that Natalee Holloway is no longer alive, the fact that her body never was found forms an important deficit in a possible reconstruction of the facts. Mainly because of that reason the current police report can not answer the question which crime was committed in the night of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway nor shed light on the exact role of the three suspects in the events.

Yet the Public Prosecutor’s Office and the team of investigators are convinced that after this year’s investigation from April until December, it has become clear that any scenario beyond the one that implicates these three suspects has either been falsified or is proven to be highly unlikely.

By notifying the three suspects that they will not be charged with the crimes that were under investigation by the judge of instruction or for which they have been kept in custody or, two years ago, in pre-trial detention, these crimes now have been dismissed. This does not imply that, if new serious evidence were to be found, this case could never be tried in court again. This is still possible within the statute of limitation. In case of involuntary manslaughter this period is 6 years counting from the day following the crime that was committed. In case of homicide this period ends after 12 years.

The Public Prosecutor’s Office is more than aware of the fact that this result of the investigation is a tough burden to bear for the parents of Natalee Holloway. After losing their daughter they have not been able to bring her back. Because of that important reason, amongst others, the Public Prosecutor’s Office and the Police have gone the extra mile and have exhausted all their powers and techniques, in order to solve the mystery of the disappearance of the girl. It took a lengthy and very intensive investigation where even help from abroad was asked for and received. Despite the fact that with all this we have not been able to solve the case, the Public Prosecutor’s Office and the Police share the opinion that by making the choice to try to do everything that is within their possibilities to bring the case to a solution, they made the right decision.

http://www.nbc13.com/gulfcoastwest/vtm/news.apx.-content-articles-VTM-2007-12-18-0004.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: January 25, 2008, 07:00:24 PM »

Janet,

Magnolia stays dizzy!

feeling invisible again...but if anyone can see me, this was on our list of questions. Hopefully will know this on Monday.

I see you but I missed the questions:)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: January 25, 2008, 07:02:48 PM »

Janet,

Magnolia stays dizzy!

Thanks ldstlou
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: January 25, 2008, 07:04:59 PM »

Janet,

Magnolia stays dizzy!
Sorry to hit and run...Monday I should have some information to share  on Eric Williams,  Charles Croes and the Hottie poster....Good Weekend to all!

COME BACK!!!!

We sent a list of questions to Jug about CC, DEA agent and the poster and whose telephone number was on it. He said he will work on them over the weekend for us. Should have some firm info on Monday.

ldstlou ... I have some info also.  If you would like it ... please ask Klaas for my email.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: January 25, 2008, 07:05:33 PM »

Janet,

Magnolia stays dizzy!

That rings a chord with me as well.  My feeble memory won't be able to say where I heard it but seems the only time I heard him talk was on Gretas.  fwiw
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: January 25, 2008, 07:07:30 PM »

Janet,

Magnolia stays dizzy!

Thanks PI!!! we asked about all that was discussed today and the phone call too.
I think I cleared the room earlier!! lol could just be dinner time..but I sprayed some perfume just in case!!!

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: January 25, 2008, 07:08:17 PM »

Janet,

Magnolia stays dizzy!

Thanks ldstlou

I found what you did and I think that is a great idea, and my only complaint is that you did not do it sooner::::::::::Smile))))))))) There is entirely enough in this case that can't be credentialed as fact to not get first hand knowledge in the few instances that you can. I think Jug is the best direct knowledge in this and many other instances.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: January 25, 2008, 07:10:03 PM »

Janet,

Magnolia stays dizzy!

Thanks PI!!! we asked about all that was discussed today and the phone call too.
I think I cleared the room earlier!! lol could just be dinner time..but I sprayed some perfume just in case!!!

And it sure smells sweet::Smile))))))))) I know it is supper time here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my time to fix it:((((((((((
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #870 on: January 25, 2008, 07:12:28 PM »

Never thought I would be happier to be in the NAH thread and not the Shango thread...my head hurts in there.  I agree Magnolia...

I can't wait for the info on Charles Croes and the DEA agent.  Seems we are still wondering about that one.  I hope someone gives a little transcript of the Dana show tonight.  I want to hear Hodges, but for some reason this computer doesn't want to play it for me.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: January 25, 2008, 07:13:02 PM »

I imagine Julia is innocent.

In Aruba it is perfectly legal to be a back stabbing lying hoe from what I can determine.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: January 25, 2008, 07:14:35 PM »

Janet,

Magnolia stays dizzy!

Thanks ldstlou

I found what you did and I think that is a great idea, and my only complaint is that you did not do it sooner::::::::::Smile))))))))) There is entirely enough in this case that can't be credentialed as fact to not get first hand knowledge in the few instances that you can. I think Jug is the best direct knowledge in this and many other instances.

thats what SunnyinTx and I discussed too. So we sent him a list of questions and he said he would work on them over the weekend. Hard to believe after all this time there are so many questions we still have.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #873 on: January 25, 2008, 07:19:28 PM »

In Aruba it is perfectly legal to be a back stabbing lying hoe from what I can determine.

A monkey after my own heart.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: January 25, 2008, 07:23:59 PM »

A monkey after my own heart.

And that's all I got to say about that:) to borrow a phrase!!!!!!!!!!!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: January 25, 2008, 07:34:42 PM »

Wonder if someone could track down Alev Matthews for a candid conversation as to how Aruba really works, especially in terms of the cell phone industry...Dana???

And who took over the cell phone industry in Aruba... a probable puppet of the government named... Charles Croes.

Whose side, then, would Charles Croes be on: ALE or NH?

It would be a good way to "sew" up an island with Croes owning the phones, etc., and Cromvroits owning the security, videos, etc.  No secrets would be safe.  Everyone would be subject to blackmail.  The hotels and motels would draw many everywhere who would be "cheating" one way or the other and it would be filmed, and recorded, and phone calls would give information needed everywhere there and whereever the phone calls went to or came from.  Vanderstratten owning the PD movements, etc., and Palus issuing business permits and later planning to become a judge like his buddies Smid and Wit.  Nothing could move anwhere without their knowing or being able to block the efforts.  They all need to be tried for treason of that country.  Posner at the hotels would enable them to carry out their affairs unabated.  Strange world we live in.
        Jack Blue

Sort of like ordering 1200 FBI Files and after months, saying they were sent to you by mistake and you never looked at them.  Good way to control your enemies.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: January 25, 2008, 07:43:54 PM »

....and one can make a pretty good living from it.........
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: January 25, 2008, 07:54:11 PM »

Janet,

Magnolia stays dizzy!

Thanks ldstlou

I am going to post this again because I think sometimes I am on ignore or something.  You talk about  Charles Croes and his major friend.

Here is a link that was originally posted by someone else and then I reposted it but no response . It tells you who the major friend is. If you actually take the time to read it you will also notice there is also a couple of post by Charles himself. The last being in December 2007. So really only a few weeks ago. I am not defending Charles I am just trying to keep us from spreading false rumors.

http://justrepublic.wordpress.com/2006/05/18/charles-croes-how-did-he-know/

Just a swinging with the tribe
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: January 25, 2008, 07:55:05 PM »

MOS said:
Yet the Public Prosecutor’s Office and the team of investigators are convinced that after this year’s investigation from April until December, it has become clear that any scenario beyond the one that implicates these three suspects has either been falsified or is proven to be highly unlikely.

i do believe this paragraph right here should shoot down anything gielen and the psycho psychics put out in her docu/commercial she's making for aruba.  if we can carry this message to every place she carries her lies, whatever they end up being.
dennisintn
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 08:01:59 PM by klaasend » Logged
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: January 25, 2008, 07:57:49 PM »

klaas, will you please fix my screw ups above and give mos credit for his remarks and separate them from my little scribblings.  thank you ma'am, i'll try to do something nice for you sometime.
dennisintn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.