April 30, 2024, 05:52:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 - 1/25/08  (Read 276381 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: January 25, 2008, 09:27:28 PM »

Dr.Andrew Hodges is on now!!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/category/scared-monkeys-radio/
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 09:29:48 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: January 25, 2008, 09:27:50 PM »

ldstlou and Sunny ... thank you.

I am anticipating Jug Twitty's response to the questions which you presented to him.  Three more sleeps ...

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
6:30 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: January 25, 2008, 09:28:33 PM »

This post at RU made me laugh.   Then Heli posted just below:
Why Julia is at least 10 younger than Beth or Anita.

Janee wrote:

I looked and I do not see it. Regardless of what you would like to believe, I honestly think it has much more to do with a decent haircut more than anything else.

Here we have Beth Twitty, Julia Renfro and Anita VDS, all about the same age. Who looks more together, younger and just generally more attractive? Beth.

Julia and Anita are not ugly women; they just look like hell, and OLD.

There is a lot to those makeover stories, meaning --- want to look 10 years younger and 10 pounds lighter? Straighten out your color, including makeup and get a good haircut. We all see quick-change makeovers on television and I rarely note any mention of surgery. Doesn't anyone watch Oprah?

(Both Anita and Julia could both benefit from a wardrobe, change, too --- I swear, Anita shopping the juniors department adds an additional 10 years --- the woman looks 60, and Julia doesn't look much better and comes off as an aging, heavier than she probably is, has-been hippy.)

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: January 25, 2008, 09:30:54 PM »

I imagine Julia is innocent.

In Aruba it is perfectly legal to be a back stabbing lying hoe from what I can determine.

This deserves a bump 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: January 25, 2008, 09:33:07 PM »

ldstlou and Sunny ... thank you.

I am anticipating Jug Twitty's response to the questions which you presented to him.  Three more sleeps ...

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
6:30 PM

Night Janet!!
We'll post them as soon as we get them Monday!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: January 25, 2008, 09:33:31 PM »

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: January 25, 2008, 09:37:20 PM »

i simply had to mute it
i dont have any little buttons on the bottom right

it was good the first 14 times i heard it THEN i had to mute it....
because it kept repeating itself

we still love you Dana but i had to put a fork in you temporarily 

roflmao

I never heard or saw anything, dadgummit!   

it was very good...

the first 14 times.......

you are a hoot as usual tonight Robots!!! I am organizing my office...thanks for keeping me company guys and gals!!

its friday night and im juiced up

i started drinking coffee again 

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: January 25, 2008, 09:38:25 PM »

Janee wrote:

I looked and I do not see it. Regardless of what you would like to believe, I honestly think it has much more to do with a decent haircut more than anything else.

Here we have Beth Twitty, Julia Renfro and Anita VDS, all about the same age. Who looks more together, younger and just generally more attractive? Beth.

There is a lot to those makeover stories, meaning --- want to look 10 years younger and 10 pounds lighter? Straighten out your color, including makeup and get a good haircut. We all see quick-change makeovers on television and I rarely note any mention of surgery. Doesn't anyone watch Oprah?

(Both Anita and Julia could both benefit from a wardrobe, change, too --- I swear, Anita shopping the juniors department adds an additional 10 years --- the woman looks 60, and Julia doesn't look much better and comes off as an aging, heavier than she probably is, has-been hippy.)

i think its called

Ridden Hard and put away wet

- A Horse's Tale
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: January 25, 2008, 09:42:34 PM »

oops, I missed it. did he say anything good?

Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #949 on: January 25, 2008, 09:43:34 PM »

Janee wrote:

OHHH MYYY GOSHHHH!!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: January 25, 2008, 09:44:12 PM »

He mostly said what he's already posted on his website:

http://forensicthoughtprints.com/aruba/default.html
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #951 on: January 25, 2008, 09:45:44 PM »

I heard Dana, and I love it, I actually heard the whole thing without all the breaks in it......It only took it about 15 minutes to load but it was great, thanks Klaas!  I can understand how those of you with MUCH better systems than I could have been tired of it after a while though (ROBOTS,lol) the first three times was cool but....I have it muted now until I can get back over to the test thread and stop it! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: January 25, 2008, 09:47:25 PM »

I heard Dana, and I love it, I actually heard the whole thing without all the breaks in it......It only took it about 15 minutes to load but it was great, thanks Klaas!  I can understand how those of you with MUCH better systems than I could have been tired of it after a while though (ROBOTS,lol) the first three times was cool but....I have it muted now until I can get back over to the test thread and stop it! 

Dana is the best 

but i had Clapton playing on youtube and they were in conflict 

- A Horse's Tale
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: January 25, 2008, 09:47:51 PM »

Janet,

I've read your information more than once and yes, you speculate clearly why Williams can be the 'major' friend...(I used 'important' earlier = WRONG)....I just got caught up in some of the other posts and had a senior moment.   

Hope Magnolia doesn't get too dizzy rolling her eyes....I'll be still for a bit.  Wink

Magnolia stays dizzy!
I swear I remember Charles Croes saying that he listened to the message on the
cell phone four or five times at the gas station.
Sorry to hit and run...Monday I should have some information to share  on Eric Williams,  Charles Croes and the Hottie poster....Good Weekend to all!

COME BACK!!!!

sorry Janet, but I had to leave.....I told ya I hated to hit and run...but I had to right then

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: January 25, 2008, 09:48:50 PM »

i simply had to mute it

roflmao

it was very good...

you are a hoot as usual tonight Robots!!! I am organizing my office...thanks for keeping me company guys and gals!!

I had a late pot too...usually only drink it in the morning. Going through these files lightening fast though!!! lol

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: January 25, 2008, 09:50:23 PM »

HOOTIE psoter...not Hottie! Sorry!!

If Beth says it ... it must be so.

Janet

+++++++++

Transcript: Debbie/BFN

The Birmingham Meeting
BFN
October 28, 2006

Questions and Answers

20. The "Call me Hootie" poster... what is the explanation of that?

BETH:  This poster is the first that was distributed in Aruba. The Kidnapped posters that were made up to be put up were not allowed to be used. The Call me Hootie poster idea came from Julia Renfro.

Absolutely...who could be so stupid as to think these posters were made in the US...giving a local number in aruba.....don't answer that...we know the answer ...people who do not want to know the truth...obviously...

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: January 25, 2008, 09:52:05 PM »

Janet,

I've read your information more than once and yes, you speculate clearly why Williams can be the 'major' friend...(I used 'important' earlier = WRONG)....I just got caught up in some of the other posts and had a senior moment.   

Hope Magnolia doesn't get too dizzy rolling her eyes....I'll be still for a bit.  Wink

Magnolia stays dizzy!
I swear I remember Charles Croes saying that he listened to the message on the
cell phone four or five times at the gas station.
Sorry to hit and run...Monday I should have some information to share  on Eric Williams,  Charles Croes and the Hottie poster....Good Weekend to all!

COME BACK!!!!

We sent a list of questions to Jug about CC, DEA agent and the poster and whose telephone number was on it. He said he will work on them over the weekend for us. Should have some firm info on Monday.

thanks for explaining Lisa....we decided we had to dispel all the rumors and lies...and get the info from one who was THERE

Rest in Peace Caylee

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: January 25, 2008, 09:52:34 PM »

HOOTIE psoter...not Hottie! Sorry!!

If Beth says it ... it must be so.

Janet

+++++++++

Transcript: Debbie/BFN

The Birmingham Meeting
BFN
October 28, 2006

Questions and Answers

20. The "Call me Hootie" poster... what is the explanation of that?

BETH:  This poster is the first that was distributed in Aruba. The Kidnapped posters that were made up to be put up were not allowed to be used. The Call me Hootie poster idea came from Julia Renfro.

Absolutely...who could be so stupid as to think these posters were made in the US...giving a local number in aruba.....don't answer that...we know the answer ...people who do not want to know the truth...obviously...

Hello Sunny!!!!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: January 25, 2008, 09:55:03 PM »

i simply had to mute it

roflmao

it was very good...

I had a late pot too...usually only drink it in the morning. Going through these files lightening fast though!!! lol

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: January 25, 2008, 10:00:26 PM »

GREAT SHOW DANA!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.