March 28, 2024, 04:23:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Light a Candle for Natalee  (Read 5313 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: December 03, 2007, 11:20:06 PM »

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=NAH

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
lowsw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 04:20:35 PM »

There is also a candle group for Natalee at:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Nat's

God Bless Natalee
Prayers for Natalee and her families
kgwallace88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 01:52:33 PM »

I just lit a candle for Natalee. My birthday is monday, Dec.31st and all I want is Nat to be returned to her family!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 07:55:26 PM »

I just lit a candle for Natalee. My birthday is monday, Dec.31st and all I want is Nat to be returned to her family!

Hello kgwallace and welcome to Scared Monkeys.  Your birthday wish for Natalee to be returned to her family is commendable.  Many of us here at Scared Monkeys have wished and held hope Natalee will be returned to her family too.  Happy Birthday to you, kgwallace88.    I'm here to light a candle for Natalee and say a prayer for her return.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
kgwallace88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2007, 11:16:17 AM »

Please continue to light a candle for Natalee and say a prayer for her, her family, and the angels out at persistence!  The candles only stay lit for 48 hours so we need to keep them going!  The new year always get me excited about new things, new hopes, new dreams and not just because today is my birthday!  What better time for Natalee to be returned to her family??
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2007, 02:56:12 PM »

Thank you for reminding us to keep the candles for Natalee burning, kgwallace88.  And happy birthday to you too!   

kgwallace88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 08:58:00 PM »

Thank you for reminding us to keep the candles for Natalee burning, kgwallace88.  And happy birthday to you too!   

Thanks MuffyBee! I am trying to light a new one as soon as the old one goes out . . .hopefully she will be brought home soon!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2008, 06:31:30 PM »

Thanks MuffyBee! I am trying to light a new one as soon as the old one goes out . . .hopefully she will be brought home soon!

Yes, I share the same sentiments.  I hope Natalee can be brought home soon.

kgwallace88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2008, 08:40:47 PM »

Hey Muffy see you've still been keeping a candle lit. .I have been as faithful been really busy with work the last 2 weeks but I just lit one and said a prayer for Natalee's family and the wonderful people out on the Persistance!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2008, 01:38:51 PM »

Hey Muffy see you've still been keeping a candle lit. .I have been as faithful been really busy with work the last 2 weeks but I just lit one and said a prayer for Natalee's family and the wonderful people out on the Persistance!

Hello KG   Yes, I try to say a small prayer and light a candle for Natalee and some others that are missing.  The crew of the Persistence are in my thoughts and prayers also.  I'm glad to see you here again, and I believe if each of us can do something positive (no matter if it's big or small)  and together we can make a difference. 

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.