March 29, 2024, 01:06:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 - 1/29/08  (Read 305142 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: January 25, 2008, 09:36:01 PM »

« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 12:50:49 AM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 10:27:05 PM »

Posting this one more time since we jumped pages:

I am going to post this again because I think sometimes I am on ignore or something.  You talk about  Charles Croes and his major friend.

Here is a link that was originally posted by someone else and then I reposted it but no response . It tells you who the major friend is. If you actually take the time to read it you will also notice there is also a couple of post by Charles himself. The last being in December 2007. So really only a few weeks ago. I am not defending Charles I am just trying to keep us from spreading false rumors.

http://justrepublic.wordpress.com/2006/05/18/charles-croes-how-did-he-know/

For anyone who didn't read the article....

Charles Croes is a friend to G. Ruffner Page who is Jug’s boss and daughter was among Natalee’s group.

SAYS WHO?  Someone who posts on a blog called JustRepublic?  Why do we believe that person knows??  If the same information was posted by WangChung at RU would you believe it? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 10:28:55 PM »

This post at RU made me laugh.   Then Heli posted just below:
Why Julia is at least 10 younger than Beth or Anita.

Janee wrote:

I looked and I do not see it. Regardless of what you would like to believe, I honestly think it has much more to do with a decent haircut more than anything else.

Here we have Beth Twitty, Julia Renfro and Anita VDS, all about the same age. Who looks more together, younger and just generally more attractive? Beth.

Julia and Anita are not ugly women; they just look like hell, and OLD.

There is a lot to those makeover stories, meaning --- want to look 10 years younger and 10 pounds lighter? Straighten out your color, including makeup and get a good haircut. We all see quick-change makeovers on television and I rarely note any mention of surgery. Doesn't anyone watch Oprah?

(Both Anita and Julia could both benefit from a wardrobe, change, too --- I swear, Anita shopping the juniors department adds an additional 10 years --- the woman looks 60, and Julia doesn't look much better and comes off as an aging, heavier than she probably is, has-been hippy.)

ROTFLMAO.....thanks for bringing this over here....I really needed a good laugh.....Julia has been ridden hard and put away wet too many times...no hope for her at all..... and anita is just one o those people who couldn't look good no matter what they wore
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 10:30:39 PM »

I am going to post this again because I think sometimes I am on ignore or something.  You talk about  Charles Croes and his major friend.

Here is a link that was originally posted by someone else and then I reposted it but no response . It tells you who the major friend is. If you actually take the time to read it you will also notice there is also a couple of post by Charles himself. The last being in December 2007. So really only a few weeks ago. I am not defending Charles I am just trying to keep us from spreading false rumors.

Charles Croes is a friend to G. Ruffner Page who is Jug’s boss and daughter was among Natalee’s group.

SAYS WHO?  Someone who posts on a blog called JustRepublic?  Why do we believe that person knows??  If the same information was posted by WangChung at RU would you believe it? 
G. Rufner Page was Jug's boss??? I thought Jug was an arms dealer for Dick Cheney!!!!!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 10:32:28 PM »

Great point Sunny

Quote from: Tamikosmom on Today at 08:27:50 PM
ldstlou and Sunny ... thank you.

I am anticipating Jug Twitty's response to the questions which you presented to him.  Three more sleeps ...

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
6:30 PM

I know you are probably already gone...but good night and thank you for all you contribute to SM....and hopefully Jug will be able to clear up some things for us....particularly about CC and EW.....how, who, when .....and I know this has to be difficult for him...we are asking him to go back and relive that night....I can't imagine how I would feel if someone asked me to do that if our roles were reversed....

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 10:33:44 PM »

G. Rufner Page was Jug's boss??? I thought Jug was an arms dealer for Dick Cheney!!!!!!!

and the President of his company!!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2008, 10:34:06 PM »

that's why we are trying to find out the truth...there is too much of this type of thing out there.....someone says it and it's repeated so many times that it suddenly becomes fact....I wasn't saying it was fact......sorry if my posting was misleading.....it was NOT MEANT TO BE...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2008, 10:35:44 PM »

So now JUG works for McWane? 

G. Ruffner Page, Jr., 47, has served as a director of ANB since 1995. Mr. Page is President of McWane, Inc., a position he has held since 1999. He served as Executive Vice President of McWane, Inc. from 1994 until 1998.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2008, 10:36:06 PM »

ROTFLMAO.....how could we forget something like that!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2008, 10:37:38 PM »

G. Ruffner Page, Jr., 47, has served as a director of ANB since 1995. Mr. Page is President of McWane, Inc., a position he has held since 1999. He served as Executive Vice President of McWane, Inc. from 1994 until 1998.

So maybe someone actually needs to ask G. Ruffner Page if he's a friend of CC. 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2008, 10:39:29 PM »

it gets wild doesn't it??!!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2008, 10:41:18 PM »

Jug's company, where he is plant manager, is a subsidiary of McWane

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2008, 10:44:20 PM »

Great point Sunny

I am anticipating Jug Twitty's response to the questions which you presented to him.  Three more sleeps ...

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

I know you are probably already gone...but good night and thank you for all you contribute to SM....and hopefully Jug will be able to clear up some things for us....particularly about CC and EW.....how, who, when .....and I know this has to be difficult for him...we are asking him to go back and relive that night....I can't imagine how I would feel if someone asked me to do that if our roles were reversed....

Thanks Sunny.

I am lurking while my hubby cheats at Scrabble.  He is looking  through the latest Scabble dictionary edition ... determined to get rid of his last five letters.  I want to play a second game but ...

ldstlou ... I found the followings quotes ... it indicates that Jug is somewhat in the dark regarding Eric Williams.  Anyways ... I am anticipating that Jug will have some answers for us on Monday.

Good Night Monkeys ... this time for real ... I think.

Janet

+++++++++++

Jug Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
July 19, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: What's going to be the mandate for this investigator that you've hired? I mean, what are you telling him to do or what's going to be his plan?

TWITTY: I think he's going to get down there and start asking questions. I mean, there are so many things that went wrong in the beginning. And probably people know by now, Beth said the other night, we had an agent there on the ground when we got there with a chaperone, and we didn't find out until two days ago that this is an American — I think he was a DEA agent. I think he was just there vacationing, though. But anyway, he helped us that night, and he also waited and said, Wait before you go to the judge's house. I want to go with you.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,162966,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2008, 10:44:37 PM »

So maybe someone actually needs to ask G. Ruffner Page if he's a friend of CC. 

that was on the list of questions too.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2008, 10:44:56 PM »

It's time for me to say Good Night to all...happy weekend

Rest in Peace Caylee

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2008, 10:46:49 PM »

Great point Sunny

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Thanks Sunny.

I am lurking while my hubby cheats at Scrabble.  He is looking  through the latest Scabble dictionary edition ... determined to get rid of his last five letters.  I want to play a second game but ...

ldstlou ... I found the followings quotes ... it indicates that Jug is somewhat in the dark regarding Eric Williams.  Anyways ... I am anticipating that Jug will have some answers for us on Monday.

Janet

+++++++++++

Jug Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
July 19, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: What's going to be the mandate for this investigator that you've hired? I mean, what are you telling him to do or what's going to be his plan?

TWITTY: I think he's going to get down there and start asking questions. I mean, there are so many things that went wrong in the beginning. And probably people know by now, Beth said the other night, we had an agent there on the ground when we got there with a chaperone, and we didn't find out until two days ago that this is an American — I think he was a DEA agent. I think he was just there vacationing, though. But anyway, he helped us that night, and he also waited and said, Wait before you go to the judge's house. I want to go with you.

He is Janet, I think I posted that back a ways. I think that is why he took the questions home over the weekend to work on. I just saw your earlier post...I asked klaas for your email addy

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2008, 10:47:49 PM »

Great point Sunny

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Thanks Sunny.

Janet

+++++++++++

Jug Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
July 19, 2005

Janet....you can actually get your husband to play Scrabble with you!! Mine gave up about 5 years ago!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2008, 10:47:59 PM »

Great point Sunny

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Thanks Sunny.

ldstlou ... I found the followings quote ... it indicates that Jug is somewhat in the dark regarding Eric Williams.  Anyways ... I am anticipating that Jug will have some answers for us on Monday.

Janet

+++++++++++

Jug Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
July 19, 2005

I apologize ldstlou.  I should have addressed this post to you.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2008, 10:49:40 PM »

It's time for me to say Good Night to all...happy weekend

Night Sweetie!! Have fun at the Doggie Parade!!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2008, 10:50:02 PM »

Janet....you can actually get your husband to play Scrabble with you!! Mine gave up about 5 years ago!!   

Sunny ... he tolerates Scrabble just to get me away from the computer.

Janet

_____

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.